• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Iron man in a curbstomp. "
#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

It's not a curbstomp....nobody curbstomps Wolverine...

#4 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Decide . . . . .

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man in a curbstomp.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:

It's not a curbstomp....nobody curbstomps Wolverine..."

i like your wolverine fanboy impression. How do you do it so well without going into the Lulzwolverine type stuff?

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
i like your wolverine fanboy impression. How do you do it so well without going into the Lulzwolverine type stuff? "

That was lame as f#ck.Instead of asking me a stupid question I refuse to answer,you could have asked me how it isn't a curbstomp...

#8 Posted by Danko (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, Iron Man will win, advantage of ranged combat and flight.

#9 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
i like your wolverine fanboy impression. How do you do it so well without going into the Lulzwolverine type stuff? "

That was lame as f#ck.Instead of asking me a stupid question I refuse to answer,you could have asked me how it isn't a curbstomp..."

maybe you could have just said how it wasn't a curb stomp in your fist post.... but i guess demanding other ask you question you want to be asked is cool too.

#10 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

wow ok how would iron man win when all wolverine has to do is chop him up with his admantium he would cut right through stark

#11 Posted by SGU823 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

The only people who can beat Wolverine are people with augmented Mystical/Cosmic powers (Thor, Ghost Rider, Phoenix, etc.), people with durability that is equal to, or even surpasses his(Juggernaut, Hulk, Deadpool, etc.), or Omega level mutants(Vulcan, Hope, etc.). And even then he has the Muramasa Blade so it's just a matter of if he can get a clean hit in. With anyone else it's "Snikt" "Snikt" you're dead. Iron doesn't stand a chance against Adamantium and Repulsor Rays do no good if they can't hit or can be healed quite fast. There's a reason why the Devil chose Wolverine to be his vessel.

#12 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

Dreadnaught says:

#13 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@Vance Astro said:

Dreadnaught says:

S
Wow some of those are great durability feats. Seeing as he survived all of that. Things are now not looking so great for Iron man. seeing as this is saying Iron man can tear him in half,Break his neck and punch him in the face and he will just Keep coming. Where as if Stark gets to close, Wolverine will dice him. So Wolverine ftw.
#14 Posted by Blood_guts (1310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rdeegvainl said:

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:

That was lame as f#ck.Instead of asking me a stupid question I refuse to answer,you could have asked me how it isn't a curbstomp..."

maybe you could have just said how it wasn't a curb stomp in your fist post.... but i guess demanding other ask you question you want to be asked is cool too.

maybe he doesnt have to explain because its obvious why he wouldnt get curbstomped? hes wolverine..... you know adamantium healing factor and has shown the ability to leap into the back of jets and survive the back burners.
#15 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio
@superfan_dc_mu:  Wow some of those are great durability feats. Seeing as he survived all of that. Things are now not looking so great for Iron man. seeing as this is saying Iron man can tear him in half,Break his neck and punch him in the face and he will just Keep coming. Where as if Stark gets to close, Wolverine will dice him. So Wolverine ftw. 

how is gonna wolvie get close to iron man? 

he is not fast enough, and even cant fly.  
#16 Edited by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman wrecks, faster, stronger, smarter...he's all around better. Wolverine won't get a single win

#17 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend: Hulk ripping Wolverine was ULTIMATE Wolverine.
#18 Posted by Blood_guts (1310 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
yeah and wolverine getting kicked by a deer was him playing dead but people dont care
#19 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood_guts said:
@comicdude23 said:
yeah and wolverine getting kicked by a deer was him playing dead but people dont care
Out-of-context.
#20 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man......

#21 Posted by jojjimbo (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man easy.

#22 Posted by Blood_guts (1310 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
Iron Man......
yeah without iron man grounded or maybe some cover.  

i love iron man. all he needs to do is yell UNABEAM like mvc and then its all over.
#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man easy.

#24 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@superfan_dc_mu:  Wow some of those are great durability feats. Seeing as he survived all of that. Things are now not looking so great for Iron man. seeing as this is saying Iron man can tear him in half,Break his neck and punch him in the face and he will just Keep coming. Where as if Stark gets to close, Wolverine will dice him. So Wolverine ftw.    how is gonna wolvie get close to iron man?  he is not fast enough, and even cant fly.  
you see,I never said Wolverine would get close to Stark i said if Stark got Close enough to Wolverine it would be game over for him. With my logic Wolverine doesn't have to catch Iron Man,heck judging by how there is no battle area i bet wolverine could even Bait Iron Man into a bad spot.
#25 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man stomps. Yes, it's a stomp. He has the range, is faster, and has better reaction time.

#26 Posted by theicon (1795 posts) - - Show Bio
@superfan_dc_mu: very true,   but one of those scans is the ultimate wolverine  who still  didnt stop, the one with the hulk is what if! another is a cross over not canon ,but  the next pannel wolverine gets back up with claws in spocks face , all spock can do at this point is  say "Fascinating"   magneto ripping  the adamantium out, as the xmen were headingback to earth. The x jet was damaged and jean was nearly blown out, but  a de-adamantium and seriously damaged wolverine no healing factor  gets up and saved her! 
Iron man will be hunted and stalked for the deathblow.....unless tony can stop his healing factor
#27 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
Iron Man stomps. Yes, it's a stomp. He has the range, is faster, and has better reaction time.
exactly
#28 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6613 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins easy. Why this was ever bumped is beyond me

I doubt, though, that Iron Man has better reaction time. Doubt it a lot. Iron Man is, of course, faster (travel speed). But has slower reaction time than Wolverine by a fair margin I should think. 

In any case, I can think of no scenario, regardless of location, starting distance and circumstance, wherein Logan can win this.
#29 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII
I disagree. For scenario they are standing in front of eachother about 1 foot apart logan wants him dead. I can think logan extends claws into Iron Man or Decapitates him on the spot.

There is too much information missing to judge who would really win I mean if they are in the Middle of freaking no where and no place to go and Iron man has all the space he could ever hope for to just fly around and shoot at Logan then sure eventually Logan would lose but if there anywhere Logan has cover and and equal chance then I don't think Iron Man would win.

#30 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man curb stomp ... not really even a match.  It's not a curbstomp because it would be over fast it's a curbstomp because wolverine literally has no way to hit iron man.  Iron man goes in the air and shoots lazers, pew pew .... pew pew ... pew pew, and over time hits wolverine enough to knock him out.  Then he binds wolverine with some super tech binding stuff that he invents and then finds a way to kill him over time, (unless he already knows how).

(I'm not sure if iron mans blasts can kill wolverine right now so I assume they can knock him out).

#31 Posted by crash_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man... easily.

#32 Posted by PikminMania (4613 posts) - - Show Bio
@SGU823: @SGU823 said:
The only people who can beat Wolverine are people with augmented Mystical/Cosmic powers (Thor, Ghost Rider, Phoenix, etc.), people with durability that is equal to, or even surpasses his(Juggernaut, Hulk, Deadpool, etc.), or Omega level mutants(Vulcan, Hope, etc.). And even then he has the Muramasa Blade so it's just a matter of if he can get a clean hit in. With anyone else it's "Snikt" "Snikt" you're dead. Iron doesn't stand a chance against Adamantium and Repulsor Rays do no good if they can't hit or can be healed quite fast. There's a reason why the Devil chose Wolverine to be his vessel.
This is going to be fun...

How is Wolverine going to hit Iron Man exactly if he is flying in the air?
#33 Posted by PikminMania (4613 posts) - - Show Bio
@superfan_dc_mu
Well think to yourself for a second, who on Earth would ever set up a fight where the combatants are only 1 foot away from each other? That sounds kind of stupid.
#34 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, people sure do love them some wolverine, don't they? 

ironman stomp.
#35 Posted by Comicfan47 (706 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend: I really dont  think the Spock vs Wolverine was necessary consider I dont think it was real.
#36 Posted by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Comicfan47 said:
@demifiend: I really dont  think the Spock vs Wolverine was necessary consider I dont think it was real.
Half of his scans were out of context anyways.
#37 Posted by BarelyAverage (1104 posts) - - Show Bio
@crash_ said:
Iron Man... easily.
Iron Man has way too many capabilities and weapons defeat wolverine. Unless this is H2H Wolverine is going to get toasted by a number of weapons.
#38 Edited by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

@Comicfan47 said:

Half of his scans were out of context anyways.
i know. i put them cause i think some are funny. 
#39 Edited by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII said:

Iron Man wins easy. Why this was ever bumped is beyond me.  I doubt, though, that Iron Man has better reaction time. Doubt it a lot. Iron Man is, of course, faster (travel speed). But has slower reaction time than Wolverine by a fair margin I should think.  In any case, I can think of no scenario, regardless of location, starting distance and circumstance, wherein Logan can win this.

Today's Iron Man has superhuman reflexes. Before he had the ability to store the armor inside him he was a normal human beings but now he has many more abilities with it off. 
I;ll try and find some scans of his recent reflexes feats.
#40 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man stomps.
#41 Posted by MutenRoshi (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood_guts said:

@comicdude23 said:

Owns the Fan4

Wolverines still loses 

Ironman is too much, in Extremis he might take both Namor and the animated version of Superman 
#42 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor already beat down Ironman.
#43 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
And Iron Man already beat down Namor. Both have wins over one another.
#44 Posted by Jake Fury (19208 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this deer beats them both.
#45 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man ftw here.  And, for the record, I think Namor should be able to logically own Iron Man.
#46 Edited by DrDoom26 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Ironman stands airborne he might hold the edge.

If Logan puts his hands on him, we’ll get another piece in the junkyard.

#47 Posted by k4tzm4n (34930 posts) - - Show Bio

Reserved for anyone attempting to side with Wolverine: 

Staff
#48 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: LMAO
#49 Edited by Obtrusive (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

it all depends if iron man is drunk or not.  Wait, is this a drinking game? wolverine would win that.
But seriously, it all depends if wolverine can get close enough or if tony runs out of power. 

#50 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

Reserved for anyone attempting to side with Wolverine: 

Wolverine.