Iron Man VS the Enterprise (new movie)

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

This photo inspired me. So if Iron Man from current movie (the third) goes up against the Enterprise what happens? If what happens in the pic happens I would be VERY impressed with Tony. Realistically, I think Tony dies horribly, unless Sulu is super incompetent. Iron Man get's all his armors to fight with in the movie (the third).

You can find the pic on the general forums under Really Star Trek?. I couldn't copy and paste it unfortunately.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@lorbo: What stuff does the enterprise have and does iron man have his other robot suits with him?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer:

I didn't see the new Star Trek .

Enterprise has phasers and photon torpedoes (antimatter warheads). Iron man has all those suits from the third film plus himself in his suit. I think this is suicide for Tony.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@lorbo: Oh it is. He dies. I just thought it would be better for him not to die alone.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer: LOL at your reply.

You think Tony might have a chance if he used his special missile system that 'you only have to fire once' (albeit you would have to fire it more with the big E)?

I think Tony is good enough to evade death for a while before dieing via phaser or torpedo. What's the longest Tony could last against the enterprise? Five minutes? Two minutes?

Sulu ain't that good good is he?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@lorbo: 15 if he has his andriod suits counter on the ship alot and take hits for him.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

15? Sulu is one incompetent helmsman then. I'd fire him if it took him that long.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@lorbo: He is going against one of the smartest man on the marvel earth. I say 15 from his extra suits.