Iron Man vs The Avengers

• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@whoisthebest: Understood about the godblast and anti force. If no picture is shown then you go by the current version when thread was made. So Thor is the female. Use either Thor you like. they still lose. Pym particles are not exclusive to Pym. Reed Richards says he knows more about pym particles then pym does. Punisher has used pym particles. Still it says they were created by Stark. Doesn't mention needing Pym for anything

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By pooty

@pooty: What is going to make Thor lose exactly? Sol's hammer, genetic disruptor, adamantium bullet, and time machine won't work. God blast in itself will wipe out the sentinels.

God blast aint doing nothing to adamanitum. Plus the sentinels have shields on top of adamantium. Thor is shrunk and immobilized in seconds. it already happened in the comics. Damn, i just noticed Hulk is in the pic also. Tony wins

No Caption Provided

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Helicoprion

iron man

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: You bring up Ultron. Thor has NEVER beaten him. Please show Thors godblast or tornado destroying anything as durable as adamantium. Please show adamantium being frozen then shattered. I showed Thor, Hulk being immobilized with one blast. Show your proof.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Noone301994

@pooty: I warned you about him. Good luck.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Noone301994

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994:

Again, Thor lost the ability of conveniently time traveling whenever he wants to. As I mentioned before, dimensionary teleportation/traveling at speeds above the speed of light alone are enough to time travel. Doesn't even change the fact that he could go learn those things if he wanted.

Ironman goes back in time (theoretically). Uses his teleportation device to teleport to Asgard (even though we don't even know if he can teleport to Asgard let alone travel beyond Earth). Kills teenage Thor (even though we don't know if Ironman's attacks are capable of damaging a teenage Thor. Adult Thor can survive planet busting attacks. Teenage Thor can probably take any hits Ironman has to offer). Odin realizes teenage Thor is dead, he either reverses time to bring Thor back or he uses the odinforce to revive Thor. He then proceeds to go back in time and kill Ironman.

See with your argument, you are hoping that Ironman can time travel without any repercussions. You are thinking of this theoretical scene in your head where Ironman can time travel and do anything he wants without skyfathers, celestials, or any other time traveling people minding or doing anything about it. It doesn't work that way. There's a lot of other people that have time related abilities. Your pathetic argument of trying to kill a skyfathers son using time travel when you know that skyfather can time travel himself, completely fails.

The problem with your logic yet again is that you overestimate Ironman. You think his sol's hammer is limitlessly powerful. His genetic disruptor is limitlessly powerful. You think his time travel and teleportation is just limitlessly powwrful. None of those things are limitlessly powerful.

In response to your pathetic scans.

Scan 1-2: Everyone is well aware that he can take lightning bolts here and there. He could not continuously take a THor style lightning bolt. He CANNOT release his energy from his suit faster than the speed of lightning. iN addition to that, getting hit by lightning and absorbing it is ALWAYS a risk for him. Otherwise he would get Thor to power him up and amp him up before every fight. or he would use his artificial weather machine to power his suit up all the time.

In regards to scan 3-4: hes done a similar thing with Thor, again, he hasn't displayed an ability to repeatedly absorb a constant stream of lightning.

There has never been a situation where Thor is trying to kill Ironman. Not in the civil war fight. Not with the thorbuster fight. Look at every fight between them. Thor was never going for death. The OP here clearly mentioned a fight to the death. Again, the Thor scans you put up, the first Thor scan was Thor agreeing to shock Ironman to power him up because Ironman asked him to. IN that scan, Thor was being careful and warning Ironman. He was controlling his lightning, trying his best not to make it overpower Stark. That's obvious. Yes Stark can sometimes absorb SOME electricity and redirect it. If THor strikes him with a constant stream of lightning, there is no way for Stark to just keep absorbing it. It wouldn't take long for his suit to get fried in that situation.

Never claimed Magneto was the only one to have control of magnetism. I was pointing out that Ironman's magnetism abilities are NOTHING like magnetos. Magneto's ability is referred to as magnetism. if you go around claiming Ironman has "magnetism" people are going to assume you are speaking of a similar ability to Magneto, when it is literally a much lower powered version of magnetos ability.

Iron man isn't magical. you yourself stated that all of his stuff is scientificall sound and logical. now you're telling me "you are using real world logic"? How about you prove that his suit can't be overloaded? You're literally sitting here claiming Ironman has a magical suit now? His suits aren't powered by the thorbusters gem kid. His suit is an electrical machine. It can be amped up with increased electricity, and it can be overloaded with enough electricity. None of the situations you posted show him continuously absorbing electricity in one sitting. he can't do that. Seriously is that all you can do? Sit here and lie and give Ironman random abilities? You never even showed his teleporter at all. You literally hope that everyone just believes you when you say his teleporter could teleport him to Asgard.

I'll repeat it again though. All it will take is a Thor tornado to completely wipe him and all his machines out. Ironman with prep can't take Thor or Hulk down. And you're claiming that "with enough prep" he can take out the entire avengers team.

It isn't PIS to have adamantiums indestructibility dependent on it's mass. It isn't PIS having true adamantium coatings dented by someone like the Hulk. Nor is it PIS having Thor use all his strength just to dent a true adamantium cylinder. Now if it were captain america's shield that could be considered PIS.

Umm Donald Blake IS WORTHY. That's the difference between your pathetic Sentry argument and Thor. (Your scan never even showed Ironman using it on Ares/Sentry, just taking your pathetic word there as well).

The stick has NOTHING to do with it. The stick is what Mjolnir transforms into. There is nothing magical about the stick. Mjolnir transforms into the stick. EVERYONE can pick up the stick. ONLY DONALD BLAKE turns into Thor when he turns the stick into the hammer. the genetic disruptor wouldn't change Mjolnir in any way. Donald Blake is worthy.

Which Thor having super strength/durability and weather are you talking about? Hopefully not the MCU Thor. Umm the hammer itself was created by Odin, for THor. Whoever is worthy to wield it, temporarily has Thor's powers. If Mjolnir is sitting next to donald blake, all he would need to do is lift it to be Thor. Except he would never lose his powers in the first place as long as he held onto the hammer.

I've explained numerous times why time travel wouldn't work on Thor. DOn't lie and claim they don't work just because I said so you pathetic coward. SOl's hammer wouldn't work because Thor has taken much worse than planet busting attscks. Power drainer won't work for the reasons discussed above.

And if you want to argue about Ironman being able to kill donald blake (a regular human), that's true. Would killing Donald blake kill Thor though? No, it wouldn't. Your running into the same trap of hoping that you can find some little loophole for Thor to somehow not have his abilities. If Ironman's power drainer prevents Donald Blake from turning into Thor, and he then kills donald blake, that would mean that Thor is still alive. ALl that would happen is that donald blake would be killed. Since Donald Blake can apparently be seperated from Thor, according to you.

If you provide evidence of genetic disruptors working on Thor or Hulk in the past, then I'll concede. Assuming they'll work on them just because they have superpowers is pathetic.

I wanted to get opinions and responses from other Thor fans when faced with questions like these. I wanted to see if someone had scans of Thor's durability feats as well.

First of all, what is the exact name of his dark matter accelerator? I already know that isn't the title of the weapon because there are no such inventions with that exact name. Reminds me a lot of your "genetic disruptor" which was actually called the power drainer. You just wanted to label it as a genetic disruptor to mislead people. It's hilarious how you're intentionally remaining in the dark regarding this dark matter weapon, just like you were doing with sol's hammer. You claimed he could use sol's hammer against Thor/Hulk/ others when the reality was, it wasn't a weapon you could realistically use in a battle situation. Thor/Hulk have taken worse than planet busting attacks.

The 'dark matter accelerator' like the sol's hammer, clearly isn't a weapon he could use in a 1v1 fight situation. considering that the Hulk pushed two spheres of matter/anti matter apart, again, I wonder if Ironman's machine would even work on him?

Out of curiousity, if Ironman has all these tools, why doesn't he go fight the celestials like Thor did? Why can't he hold his ground in a fight with Zeus like the Hulk did? Why does he stick to 'protecting' Earth if he could protect the universe, according to you?

Here's more on Hulk: "Matching two Avengers teams during a prolonged period of time even though the Hulk was gradually weaker due to a physical separation from Banner (Incredible Hulk #321-322)"

But you claim "Ironman with prep could take him". Hulk defied gravity against Graviton while Iron man was pinned to the ground unable to move.

"Hulk has also been able to take a blast which Ultron used to soften and manipulate adamantium". But you claimed Hulk can't match adamantium's durability.

Here's another reason the genetic disruptor wouldn't work on Hulk : "In proportion to stress, Hulk can instantly renew and augment the atomic-molecular structure of the most basic biological component, the DNA/amino acids, from which all the various uniquely tasked proteins, categorized by cell type and multiplied into tissues and organs, are formed".

Don't complain to me because you haven't done your research on Mjolnir. Thor can make other people worthy if he deems them worthy. Imagine Captain America with Mjolnir in one hand, shield in the other, shocking Ironman's suit to bits. His suit can't release energy faster than the speed of lightning. You can't even explain what he would do to release his suit's energy, lmao.

I'm curious, do you actually think ironman's inventions/abilities are comparable to skyfathers and celestials? You mention these pathetic weapons even after knowing Thor has tanked hits from the celestials as well as tanked hits from Odin. get over it and find a new favorite character if you're so concerned with how powerful your favorite character is. you're trying to mold Ironman into a super powered God when he isn't. Neither are his inventions. You literally want to ignore all the events going on in the marvel universe just so you can stay in your little bubble and keep pretending Ironman is the best. Seriously if I google the term "Iron man genetic disruptor" or "marvel genetic disruptor". do you know what comes up? The only thing that comes up is comicvine pages linking to threads where YOU posted about this "genetic disruptor". LMAO.

No Caption Provided

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@penderor: in both

always has, always will

just because rabid batfans say otherwise doesnt make it true

from what it seems, their disease is spreadable

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Penderor

@spider-manwins said:

@penderor: in both

always has, always will

just because rabid batfans say otherwise doesnt make it true

from what it seems, their disease is spreadable

When and where did Stark beat Justice League?

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@xlr87t3 said:
@ondskapt666 said:
@xlr87t3 said:

Wow. Reading Noone301994's debate is like watching a dramatic movie, where one person must force himself to prevent a troll from misleading the entire population.

Hes been dealing with that damn troll now in like 4 different threads. He is unbelievably crass.

Wait, you're not saying Noone301994 is the crass one, are you?

Why would anyone think @noone301994 is crass? An Iron Man expert with great debating skills. I was talking about whoisthebest. The biggest troll I have ever seen anywhere.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@penderor: a villain came, wiped out the justice league and allowed batman to live because hes no threat is the true context of said scan

next rabid batfan please.

i hope the next one actually foams at the mouth!!

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Ironman can create those sentinels, why doesn't he just make his suit out of adamantium? That alone would allow him to fight Hulk, Thor, etc. Instead he designs dozens of suits that can get torn apart. Makes no sense.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Noone301994

@sentry4:It's for plot reasons. If he had an adamantium suit he'd almost never lose.Not to mention fans would lose their sh!t if Iron Man's durability went above Thor's or Hulk's. I mean just look at whoisthebest. He can't handle that Stark's sentinels beat Thor already so he's over compensating with huge walls of text laying out Thor's high end feats.

@pooty: Sorry you had to learn about him the hard way :/

@ondskapt666: Thanks, man.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Experience is the best teacher. Plus I learned new things about Tony Stark.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentry4:It's for plot reasons. If he had an adamantium suit he'd almost never lose.Not to mention fans would lose their sh!t if Iron Man's durability went above Thor's or Hulk's. I mean just look at whoisthebest. He can't handle that Stark's sentinels beat Thor already so he's over compensating with huge walls of text laying out Thor's high end feats.

@pooty: Sorry you had to learn about him the hard way :/

Exactly. If Flash always operated at light speed then he wouldn't have any more enemies to fight. Comic writers have to fill 22 pages. You can't do that if everyone is invincible.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By pooty

@whoisthebest: The Godblast was so powerful that it broke Mjolnir.

False. He wrapped Mjolnir in the belt of strength that magnified the power. Thor has done normal godblast that didn't destroy Mjolnir.

Ironman's sentinels can't survive a Godblast.

I will ask again. Show a god blast or any energy attack destroying adamantium. Show it. Don't say it

Neither can any of Ironman's adamantium coated suits

see above

They put an energy barrier around Thor, which he could break through, and you're sitting here claiming they can "beat" Thor?

Obviously you didn't read the story. It wasn't an energy barrier. Don't comment if you don't know the story.

You do realize one of your scans literally has captain america/winter soldier knocking out one of the sentinels even while they are shooting an energy beam at him?

No it does not.

So captain america can surpass the sentinels energy blocks but Thor can't? LMAO.

it missed captain america. it didn't miss thor

Ironman's sol's hammer, adamantium sentinels, power drainer, and adamantium bullets will be useless when it comes to Thor/Hulk/Sentry/Captain America.

The scans clearly show Thor/Hulk being defeated and causing NO DAMAGE to the sentinels.

Thor proceeds to do one God blast, wiping out Ironman and his sentinels.

again. show a god blast affect adamantium.

if you don't post scans to back up your words you'll be wasting even more of your time

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: Thor and hulk dented adamantium. Dented. Denting a Sentinel doesn't defeat it. In the scan, Captain america is stopped in his tracks by the sentinel beam. Lol That is Iron Man falling not a Sentinel. Comprehension is important. Ultron is only coated in adamantium and survived an attack from many heroes with no problem including Thor. I showed Thor and Hulk being defeated by Adamantium sentinels. Show them defeating foes coated in adamantium

No Caption Provided

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What armour is Iron Man in?

-YIFY

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:

-YIFY

if not stated, you usually go by current version. but since he has prep he can choose which one to fit the occasion

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@pooty said:
@yify said:

-YIFY

if not stated, you usually go by current version. but since he has prep he can choose which one to fit the occasion

Wouldn't it also depend on morals? because if Stark is morals off he could just go into the Endosym armour.

-YIFY

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: I would flag you for name calling but I have to assume you're either a child or mentally challenged. Therefore i wont. Still Thor nor Hulk have ever defeated a foe covered in adamantium. Ultron has defeated them numerous times. These Sentinels defeated them. Saying anything else would just be repetitive

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: In this situation Tony is trying to kill them. So he would choose the armor that helps him do that.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony stomps

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: You still have no idea what happened in the story!! The beam has Pym Particles that shrunk them. Then it teleported them inside their adamantium bodies. Hulk nor thor have ever shown the power to break through adamantium.

What comic did a god blast bust a planet?

You're lying. I never said Tony created Ultron.

Ultron defeated Thor in the scan i showed. When hulk dented Ultron, ultron still put hulk down. Hulk needed medical attention.

Avengers don't have prep so no trips to Antarctic for Thor.

His axe was made SPECIFICALLY for Celestial armor. Mjolnir and Caps shield have blocked it. It couldn't even cut off apocalypse arm. No evidence that it can cut adamantium.

Again show god blast destroying a planet or adamantium.

Ultron has taking over the world and

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ondskapt666 If you consider lying and dishonesty "great debating skills" no wonder you idolize thieves, scammers, and liars. I've torn your arguments to shreds every single time you bring them up.

All you know how to do is belittle others, name call and personal attack. He has shown a massive amount of scans, facts and truth to his debates and all you do it shoot them down with fanboy-ism and one sided troll-ism. No wonder why nobody likes you on this website.

You still haven't proved how Hulk is stronger or on par with Zeus and Hercules. You also haven't proved a lot of points that @noone301994 brings forth. You are a waste of time just like these Joker fanboys I'm dealing with.

@noone301994 said:

NP! Tired of extreme fanboy-ism and trolls.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: Read the story. It will explain everything. Hulk was on crutches after Ultron attack him. Wasp had to help hulk

The axe was enchanted when Caps shield blocked it. And when it couldn't cut through Apoc.

Read Age of Ultron. It's cannon. And will show hiw ineffective thor was against Ultron.

Don't just look at scans. Read the ENTIRE story.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proverbs 18:2

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing new is being discussed. Everything has been repeated many times.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Nothing new is being discussed. Everything has been repeated many times.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can dent a block of steel if i hit it hard enough with a hammer. Still won't stop that block of iron from busting my head open if I was hit with it. Same with Thor and adamantium.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: Please provide the link to where it says Reed helped Tony create the Sentinels.