Iron Man vs Terminator Villain (movies)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX: : Ok...in all seriousness now Term...We've done this dance before...i made you look like a fool then...I'm continuing to do so here. For you own sake...just stop.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@Shawnbaby: Ok...in all seriousness now Term...We've done this dance before...i made you look like a fool then...I'm continuing to do so here. For you own sake...just stop.

Making a fool of myself? If im such a fool, I believe i've brought you lower to my level by getting you to waste your time making scans with writing on it, thinking it bothers or impresses me when I just laugh and then forget about it...dont bother me a bit.

I agree we've been arguing this for to long and you need to realise you wont change my opinion, believe what you want and I believe what I want.:)

TERMINATOR destroys Ironman and Superman...end of...true story...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Shawnbaby: Ok...in all seriousness now Term...We've done this dance before...i made you look like a fool then...I'm continuing to do so here. For you own sake...just stop.

Making a fool of myself? If im such a fool, I believe i've brought you lower to my level by getting you to waste your time making scans with writing on it, thinking it bothers or impresses me when I just laugh and then forget about it...dont bother me a bit.

I agree we've been arguing this for to long and you need to realise you wont change my opinion, believe what you want and I believe what I want.:)

I haven't been trying to change your opinion...I just wanted to see how far down your little rabbit hole of crazy you'd go...and now...I'm just getting bored with it. Like I always do. And I don't do the scans for you...I do it for the enjoyment of everyone else that marvels at your base fanboyism.

Now because of these shenanigans we've had here..this thread will probably just get locked...and I actually feel kind of bad about that because it was a pretty good debate before you went into your customary "terminator stomps" rant and I decided to poke fun at you for it.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I haven't been trying to change your opinion...I just wanted to see how far down your little rabbit hole of crazy you'd go...and now...I'm just getting bored with it. Like I always do. And I don't do the scans for you...I do it for the enjoyment of everyone else that marvels at your base fanboyism.

Now because of these shenanigans we've had here..this thread will probably just get locked...and I actually feel kind of bad about that because it was a pretty good debate before you went into your customary "terminator stomps" rant and I decided to poke fun at you for it.

No people were trying to brag like Ironman easily wins and blah blah blah NO.... Even if Ironman won ( this is all jokes aside. ) It definitly wouldnt be easy... the problem TERMINATOR has is

Ironmans flying abilities so Ironman can stay in mid air as long as he wants, yes if he finds a steel mill which are rare to find that has moltein steel in it, then he could possibly win, but getting the T-1000 into that lake of steel wont be easy...remember it took a Woman and a T-800 to get him in there * Team Work *

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By othus12

@TERMINATORXX

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

No people were trying to brag like Ironman easily wins and blah blah blah NO.... Even if Ironman won ( this is all jokes aside. ) It definitly wouldnt be easy... the problem TERMINATOR has is

Ironmans flying abilities so Ironman can stay in mid air as long as he wants, yes if he finds a steel mill which are rare to find that has moltein steel in it, then he could possibly win, but getting the T-1000 into that lake of steel wont be easy...remember it took a Woman and a T-800 to get him in there * Team Work *

You've already admitted you aren't going to change your mind...so there's no point in trying to act reasonable now.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Joewell911

@Shawnbaby: why wont u anwser my PM

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Shawnbaby

@joewell said:

@Shawnbaby: why wont u anwser my PM

Never got a PM from you

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Joewell911

@Shawnbaby: i asked how do u make those motovater, i want to learn

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#160  Edited By laflux

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I'm not even going to go into the reasons why superman would beat the T-1000. Flagged for stupidity.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Tony_Shark

@laflux: Lol don't pay attention to him. He's fanboying like crazy. I already brought up a good argument why he's wrong, and he won't listen.

Caionsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Caionsouza

I Take Stark

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#163  Edited By Typhion

Stark would win. He can retreat, he's bringing enough firepower to easily disperse T1000 to the point where all he'd have to do is manage the pieces until he found the chip. Regardless, the t1000 has no way to match him with speed. And lol at people who think a terminator could TOUCH superman. Seriously? Supes could freeze it by breathing on it, vaporize it with heat vision (yes, his vision is hot enough to actually vaporize metal.) He could BFR it, or just let let it run out of power while it tried over and over and over to kill him while he reads the paper. One hypersonic punch from Supes would splatter the t1000 to the point where it would take days to reconstitute. Supes would have to put reminders on his calendar that he needs to disable it:

"Note to self: Today is March 13th - pick up Krypto's crap...oh, and splatter t1000 again before work."

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Sigh, there's only one reason why this thread is still going.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@laflux said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I'm not even going to go into the reasons why superman would beat the T-1000. Flagged for stupidity.

You wont go into detail because Superman cant beat THE TERMINATOR...You're flagged too for bumping a thread that needs to stay dead.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@laflux said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

You wont go into detail because Superman cant beat THE TERMINATOR...You're flagged too for bumping a thread that needs to stay dead.

and u relized u just bump it

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Tony_Shark said:

@laflux: Lol don't pay attention to him. He's fanboying like crazy. I already brought up a good argument why he's wrong, and he won't listen.

Your username being Tony Shark ryming with " Stark " shows your true colors for fanboyism tooo....TERMINATOR Destroys for reasons I said a thousand times.

@Typhion said:

Stark would win. He can retreat, he's bringing enough firepower to easily disperse T1000 to the point where all he'd have to do is manage the pieces until he found the chip. Regardless, the t1000 has no way to match him with speed. And lol at people who think a terminator could TOUCH superman. Seriously? Supes could freeze it by breathing on it, vaporize it with heat vision (yes, his vision is hot enough to actually vaporize metal.) He could BFR it, or just let let it run out of power while it tried over and over and over to kill him while he reads the paper. One hypersonic punch from Supes would splatter the t1000 to the point where it would take days to reconstitute. Supes would have to put reminders on his calendar that he needs to disable it:

"Note to self: Today is March 13th - pick up Krypto's crap...oh, and splatter t1000 again before work."

NO.... Splattering the T-1000 is the best logic you can come up with, when TERMINATOR's had his body blown to tiny pieces and still came back to life from that? TERMINATOR rams a metal rod through his Heart that is dying of heart failure anyways and kills him...

@texasdeathmatch said:

Exactly, cause theres only one guy here who tells it like it is.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@laflux said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

and u relized u just bump it

Yes to show them how stupid it was and no..im not gonna let these people waite until I go offline just to get the last word in..forget that.

Edit: I bumped a one hour old thread, he bumped it when it was 5 hours old.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

Your username being Tony Shark ryming with " Stark " shows your true colors for fanboyism tooo....TERMINATOR Destroys for reasons I said a thousand times.

@Typhion said:

NO.... Splattering the T-1000 is the best logic you can come up with, when TERMINATOR's had his body blown to tiny pieces and still came back to life from that? TERMINATOR rams a metal rod through his Heart that is dying of heart failure anyways and kills him...

@texasdeathmatch said:

yes, he spaters it, then freezes the little pices so they cant come back together, then he burries all the little frozen pices around the world, then he go's to eat brakefast, IM can do the same thing, exsept he'll use an ice gun, and it'll take longer

Come at me

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX: Mods love it when you waste their time flagging.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

When theirs nothing to waste, especially when I give reasoning to why TERMINATOR can win and some people are like 2 year old babies, they cry, cry and cry over my opinion which I find funny, but its not the reason I wont change myu opinion, I just see things different.

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

yes, he spaters it, then freezes the little pices so they cant come back together, then he burries all the little frozen pices around the world, then he go's to eat brakefast

TERMINATOR's been frozen, burned, melted, head blown in half, body blown into tiny pieces and still came back to life, he had shapeshifting abilities, he rams his liquid fingers in Supermans nose and blows his brains out simple as...Superman cant do anything to him whatsoever....if you're talking about Ironman, Ironman has no freezing abilities....even if he did, it would only last for so long.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

When theirs nothing to waste, especially when I give reasoning to why TERMINATOR can win and some people are like 2 year old babies, they cry, cry and cry over my opinion which I find funny, but its not the reason I wont change myu opinion, I just see things different.

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

yes, he spaters it, then freezes the little pices so they cant come back together, then he burries all the little frozen pices around the world, then he go's to eat brakefast

TERMINATOR's been frozen, burned, melted, head blown in half, body blown into tiny pieces and still came back to life, he had shapeshifting abilities, he rams his liquid fingers in Supermans nose and blows his brains out simple as...Superman cant do anything to him whatsoever....if you're talking about Ironman, Ironman has no freezing abilities....even if he did, it would only last for so long.

yes but he was disable for a while, and thats all it will take for him to freeze him and put him deep into the ground where he cant come together. Superman can run at the speed of light(or close to it ) t1000 will never see him and definatly never touch him

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

yes but he was disable for a while, and thats all it will take for him to freeze him and put him deep into the ground where he cant come together. Superman can run at the speed of light(or close to it ) t1000 will never see him and definatly never touch him

Supermans freezing abilities are not that cold the cold freeze of Liquid Nigtrogen, if you flick your finger in liquid nitrogen, it will take that part of your finger right off and supermans icebreath is not that cold, not to mention it took the T-1000 awhile to break down while it was frozen and no thats bs it was disable for awhile, I saw how the heat melted that frost off and within 30 seconds, he was back together, Superman got owned by human, Lex Luthor and a bunch of thugs whoops his a$$, did TERMINATOR get beat by thugs? nope... TERMINATOR can dodge, those freeze breath attacks easily and it will boil down to Superman coming down on the ground to fight him and once Superman gets near him, TERMINATOR rams his liquid fingers in his nose, ear...etc...etc...etc in any hole in his body, Superman doesnt stand a chance, he gets his brains blown out. TERMINATOR owns him.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By texasdeathmatch

You guys really need to stop quoting and replying to this dude.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Supermans freezing abilities are not that cold the cold freeze of Liquid Nigtrogen, if you flick your finger in liquid nitrogen, it will take that part of your finger right off and supermans icebreath is not that cold, not to mention it took the T-1000 awhile to break down while it was frozen and no thats bs it was disable for awhile, I saw how the heat melted that frost off and within 30 seconds, he was back together, Superman got owned by human, Lex Luthor and a bunch of thugs whoops his a$$, did TERMINATOR get beat by thugs? nope... TERMINATOR can dodge, those freeze breath attacks easily and it will boil down to Superman coming down on the ground to fight him and once Superman gets near him, TERMINATOR rams his liquid fingers in his nose, ear...etc...etc...etc in any hole in his body, Superman doesnt stand a chance, he gets his brains blown out. TERMINATOR owns him.

your ignoring the fact that he'll cant touch him

yes and t100 was beat by a woman and a robot that superman could easy kill.

the freeze breath could freeze him long enogh for him to put him in the ground to necer return, or he could just throw him in the sun

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@texasdeathmatch said:

TY Becaue they wont change my opinion, They can believe Superman can beat THE TERMINATOR, but no....TERMINATOR rams his liquid fingers in his nose, blows his brains out and Supermans dead.

Ironman is a bigger problems because his suit protects his nose, mouth, ears and all holes in his body....TERMINATOR would have to get a big piece of metal and ram it through his heart or waite until Tony gets out of that suit to finish him off...Thats all I have to say on the subject.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

TY Becaue they wont change my opinion, They can believe Superman can beat THE TERMINATOR, but no....TERMINATOR rams his liquid fingers in his nose, blows his brains out and Supermans dead.

Ironman is a bigger problems because his suit protects his nose, mouth, ears and all holes in his body....TERMINATOR would have to get a big piece of metal and ram it through his heart or waite until Tony gets out of that suit to finish him off...Thats all I have to say on the subject.

lol,

T-1000

WILL

NEVER

TOUCH

SUPERMAN

OR

IRON MAN

STOP

INGORING

THIS

FACT

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

the freeze breath could freeze him long enogh for him to put him in the ground to necer return, or he could just throw him in the sun

You're ignoring the fact, TERMINATOR can ram his liquid fingers in Supermans nose, blow his brains out and murder him, TERMINATOR can dodge those attacks and if Superman froze him, once Superman grabs those frozen parts, his superhuman strength would break all the ice pieces and then the liquid parts, slip out of his hands and TERMINATOR comes back together.

I agree Superman could have a T-800 out of here within 20 seconds or less, but a T-1000 will give anyone problems...

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

You're ignoring the fact, TERMINATOR can ram his liquid fingers in Supermans nose, blow his brains out and murder him, TERMINATOR can dodge those attacks and if Superman froze him, once Superman grabs those frozen parts, his superhuman strength would break all the ice pieces and then the liquid parts, slip out of his hands and TERMINATOR comes back together.

I agree Superman could have a T-800 out of here within 20 seconds or less, but a T-1000 will give anyone problems...

no he cant, he'll never touch him

he can control his strenth, if he couldnt then Lois lane would be dead, along with batman

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

lol,

T-1000

WILL

NEVER

TOUCH

SUPERMAN

OR

IRON MAN

STOP

INGORING

THIS

FACT

Superman will have to come down on the ground and fight TERMINATOR if TERMINATOR does dodge his attacks and Superman will break the ice with his superhuman strength if he touches it, thats why THE T-800 Never touched those frozen parts, because the T-800's metal strength would of broken them and the T-1000 would of gotten free like he did....is what you are not comprehending.

Superman goes near him

TERMINATOR shoves his liquid fingers in his

nose

mouth

ear

rectum area ( which superman better hope he dont start there )

sperms his liquid metal in his brain, heart..etc..etc...etc and kill him end of.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

he can control his strenth, if he couldnt then Lois lane would be dead, along with batman

does superman sleep? yes...does TERMINATOR? NO.....

Superman with a soft touch would break those ice cubes easily and you know that. Lois Lane is not as fragile as ice, thats different.

Liquid metal will poor out of his hands...stop arguing with me, you wont change my opinion...

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Superman with a soft touch would break those ice cubes easily and you know that. Lois Lane is not as fragile as ice, thats different.

Liquid metal will poor out of his hands...stop arguing with me, you wont change my opinion...

no he wouldnt go read a comic, he dosnt have to get close, he'll stay in the air and IB on him from up there

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewellsaid:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

no he wouldnt go read a comic, he dosnt have to get close, he'll stay in the air and IB on him from up there

@joewell

said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

He tears those comics into little pieces the same way he would kill The Hulk, because they're cartoon character... Go watch TERMINATOR 2 and see how immortal TERMINATOR really is...

he'll stay in the air and waste all of his powers, while TERMINATOR either dodges them or doensnt stay frozen long enough, Supermans ice breath was hardley that cold.... one ice breath blast, TERMINATOR regenerates like he did before...Superman in the movie got beat by thugs which is enough for me to believe if a T-800 got ahold of kryptonite, put it in his shotgun, he could blow Supermans brains out.

T-1000 could shapeshift into kryptonite and shred him too probably since he can shapeshift into all that other weird, sharp metal crap.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By laflux

@TERMINATORXX: First of all I was joking. I usually don't flag since mods are generally wise to spite threads, repeat battles etc. Second of all Superman's reflex's a far to fast for the terminator to handle. He wont be fast enough to try the whole fingers up ass trick. I can give you feats if you like. Third of all, Superman is way to durable for the t-1000 to penetrate. More feats available to show this.Superman can fly off if need be and devise a strategy to beat him. But he won't need to. His heat vision is hotter than the sun. Metal conducts heat, so the heat spread through his body and kill him. Even if we disregard that superman's heat-vision is so powerful that it would burn to a crisp anyone without durability to heat. It won't simply burn a hole in him. The t-1000 needs time to reform, during that time superman could just bfr him. The reason why Arnold killed the t-1000 was because it couldn't reform in enough time to stop falling in lava, which is much cooler than supes vision. And supes won't even need freeze breath.

P.S supes eyes are resistant to heavy machine gun fire. Even if was so inclined to let someone shove his fingers up his arse, they won't scramble around his insides. And I think supes bio electric field would protect him from unexpected anal activity.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewellsaid:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

@joewell

said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

He tears those comics into little pieces the same way he would kill The Hulk, because they're cartoon character... Go watch TERMINATOR 2 and see how immortal TERMINATOR really is...

he'll stay in the air and waste all of his powers, while TERMINATOR either dodges them or doensnt stay frozen long enough, Supermans ice breath was hardley that cold.... one ice breath blast, TERMINATOR regenerates like he did before...Superman in the movie got beat by thugs which is enough for me to believe if a T-800 got ahold of kryptonite, put it in his shotgun, he could blow Supermans brains out.

T-1000 could shapeshift into kryptonite and shred him too probably since he can shapeshift into all that other weird, sharp metal crap.

kritonite is not a metal its a crystal so no

no i would post a pic of his IB but my computer is being stupid and wount upload

no he'll punch thru him then freeze him, so he cant he'll be in little frozen peices under the ground or in the water

T1000 cant cut him, he has tanked bullets from a tank, so he can take a knife

oh and this is pretend, not real life. SM can destroy all the termanater DVDs waaaaaaayyyyyyyy before t-1000 can destroy all the superman comics

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewellsaid:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

@joewell

said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@Typhion said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

kritonite is not a metal its a crystal so no

no i would post a pic of his IB but my computer is being stupid and wount upload

no he'll punch thru him then freeze him, so he cant he'll be in little frozen peices under the ground or in the water

T1000 cant cut him, he has tanked bullets from a tank, so he can take a knife

oh and this is pretend, not real life. SM can destroy all the termanater DVDs waaaaaaayyyyyyyy before t-1000 can destroy all the superman comics

Yes T-1000 can cut him, he rams his liquid fingers up Supermans nose, gets to his brain and destroys him very easily.

TERMINATOR can shapeshift into whatever he wants and even if he cant shapeshift into kryptonite, he can still ram it clean up Supermans nose and sperm his liquid into his brain, and if you watch T2 you will see how fast his finger was when he rammed it throhgh that cops eyeball

Freezing wont help, TERMINATOR's been burned, frozen....etc..etc blown into tiny pieces and comes back

TERMINATOR wont stay cold for very long, even if Superman froze him and threw him tords the sun, the frost would melt before he even got 1% close to the sun and then he comes back together and falls back down to earth...stop using stupid anti logics that wont help Superman.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX: if he gets throun at the sun, he'll melt just like he did in T2, the sun is waaaaayyyyyy hotter than molten steel

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@laflux said:

@TERMINATORXX: First of all I was joking. I usually don't flag since mods are generally wise to spite threads, repeat battles etc. Second of all Superman's reflex's a far to fast for the terminator to handle. He wont be fast enough to try the whole fingers up ass trick. I can give you feats if you like. Third of all, Superman is way to durable for the t-1000 to penetrate. More feats available to show this.Superman can fly off if need be and devise a strategy to beat him. But he won't need to. His heat vision is hotter than the sun. Metal conducts heat, so the heat spread through his body and kill him. Even if we disregard that superman's heat-vision is so powerful that it would burn to a crisp anyone without durability to heat. It won't simply burn a hole in him. The t-1000 needs time to reform, during that time superman could just bfr him. The reason why Arnold killed the t-1000 was because it couldn't reform in enough time to stop falling in lava, which is much cooler than supes vision. And supes won't even need freeze breath.

P.S supes eyes are resistant to heavy machine gun fire. Even if was so inclined to let someone shove his fingers up his arse, they won't scramble around his insides. And I think supes bio electric field would protect him from unexpected anal activity.

Supermans heat visions work no different than lazers, it will burn a hole in one spot of the T-1000 and that hole will heal and even if Superman trimmed him down, he would still come back together because of his regenerating factor...Supermans been beat by humans, thugs and TERMINATOR has not..he destroys thugs and humans for fun and goes on about his day.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX: if he gets throun at the sun, he'll melt just like he did in T2, the sun is waaaaayyyyyy hotter than molten steel

He didnt die in T2...Watch the alternate ending when he rose out of the hot steel which I explained pages back, he'll hop out of the sun too....get at me over this..I dont really Care...TERMINATOR owns him very easily, and if Superman freezes him with ice breath and throws him into the sun, the frost would melt long before it even got to the sun, long before it got hot enough to do anything, thats how hot the sun is and once TERMINATOR regenerates, he'd probably fall back down to earth, splatter in pieces again and as usual he comes back together, once Superman gets near him, he rams his liquid fingers up his nose, blows his brains out and dead superman it is.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By laflux

@TERMINATORXX said:

Yes T-1000 can cut him, he rams his liquid fingers up Supermans nose, gets to his brain and destroys him very easily.

TERMINATOR can shapeshift into whatever he wants and even if he cant shapeshift into kryptonite, he can still ram it clean up Supermans nose and sperm his liquid into his brain, and if you watch T2 you will see how fast his finger was when he rammed it throhgh that cops eyeball

Freezing wont help, TERMINATOR's been burned, frozen....etc..etc blown into tiny pieces and comes back

TERMINATOR wont stay cold for very long, even if Superman froze him and threw him tords the sun, the frozt would metl before he even got 1% close to the sun and then he comes back together and falls back down to earth...stop using stupid anti logics that wont help Superman.

Okay THIS has been flagged. If you are trolling, I would suggest a hobbie. If your serious read a few superman comics. New-52 hasn't been so bad barring Lobo and Deathstroke.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@laflux said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

TERMINATOR wont stay cold for very long, even if Superman froze him and threw him tords the sun, the frozt would metl before he even got 1% close to the sun and then he comes back together and falls back down to earth...stop using stupid anti logics that wont help Superman.

Okay THIS has been flagged. If you are trolling, i would suggest a hobbie. If your serious read a few superman comics. New-52 hasn't been so bad barring Lobo and Deathstroke.

i've seen plenty of comic scans of Superman and I believe I said, TERMINATOR would tear those comics into piece as easily as you and I could...nothing in comics impresses me because its not real life stuff like the movie was and yes movie version of TERMINATOR destroys...i'm 100% serious that Superman in the movie got beat by thugs/humans...TERMINATOR never did, he would of killed those thugs within 10 seconds or less.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

He didnt die in T2...Watch the alternate ending when he rose out of the hot steel which I explained pages back, he'll hop out of the sun too....get at me over this..I dont really Care...TERMINATOR owns him very easily, and if Superman freezes him with ice breath and throws him into the sun, the frost would melt long before it even got to the sun, long before it got hot enough to do anything, thats how hot the sun is and once TERMINATOR regenerates, he'd probably fall back down to earth, splatter in pieces again and as usual he comes back together, once Superman gets near him, he rams his liquid fingers up his nose, blows his brains out and dead superman it is.

well that the stupidest thing ever, even my 5yo sister knows that u cant hop out the sun, what grade are u in, t

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

well that the stupidest thing ever, even my 5yo sister knows that u cant hop out the sun, what grade are u in, t

And you fail to realise

Why havent they ever sent a rocket to the sun? Because the Sun is so hot, the rocket would blow up before it got there!!!

TERMINATOR's frost would melt off him perfectly fine year he even made it to venus let alone mercury or the sun......The ice breath is not that cold....

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#194  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@laflux: I agree elaborating on why Kal-El is superior to a T-800 seems redundant, but the insult isn't required. Please try to avoid that in the future.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TERMINATORXX: Don't troll. You know a T-800 is screwed if it goes into the sun.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

And you fail to realise

Why havent they ever sent a rocket to the sun? Because the Sun is so hot, the rocket would blow up before it got there!!!

TERMINATOR's frost would melt off him perfectly fine year he even made it to venus let alone mercury or the sun......The ice breath is not that cold....

yes but what is he gonna do to superman while he is in space? superman freezes him trows him to the sun ice ice melts....... but he is still flying to the sun, what is he gonna do in space? and dont say somthing stupid like " fly back to earth

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By laflux

@k4tzm4n: Thank you. I'll hold my tongue next time :-)

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX: Don't troll. You know a T-800 is screwed if it goes into the sun.

we're talking the T-1000 here not T-800 and yes Superman will die if TERMINATOR rams his liquid fingers up Supermans nose, gets to his brain and kills him.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

And you fail to realise

yes but what is he gonna do to superman while he is in space? superman freezes him trows him to the sun ice ice melts....... but he is still flying to the sun, what is he gonna do in space? and dont say somthing stupid like " fly back to earth

I am not arguing with you anymore...we're done... you say the same thing over and over again and im not gonna repeat the same anwers to you...have a good day.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TERMINATORXX: If we're talking a T-1000 then it's obviously destroyed if it goes into the sun as well.

Why is there even a discussion on Superman vs T-1000? I thought this thread was about Iron Man?

Even then, T-1000 is nothing compared to Superman. I get you like Terminator a lot and that's fine, but you gotta try to let go of that bias eventually. It's kind of like me being a big Gambit fan. Could Gambit beat the Hulk? Sure, I guess if I come up with some incredibly unlikely scenario to justify it. But the key is how unlikely that is, and the more likely scenario is Hulk wrecks him effortlessly. The same holds true for Superman vs a T-1000. I'm not even going to spend more time on that subject because honestly, it's ridiculous. If you want to ask people how Superman wins and accept that, that's great. But if the whole point is to then try to argue those points, well... I feel bad for the people stuck in that loop.