Iron Man vs Terminator Villain (movies)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By TERMINATORXX

No Caption Provided

@Shawnbaby

Can Superman or Ironman do that? Love to see proof...lol

:

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By othus12

@Shawnbaby: THANK YOU i was so gonna post this right now

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@othus12 said:

@Shawnbaby: THANK YOU i was so gonna post this right now

Sure you were gonna post it and by the looks of that scan, he blew nothing, but a bunch of Superman breath....

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

No Caption Provided

@Shawnbaby

:

No...If Tony Or Clark wanted a 14 year old boy dead...they wouldn't have to use his momma to do it.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

Seriously? A Non Canon crossover Shawn?

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By othus12

@TERMINATORXX: lol you are the worst troll ever XD

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

It's not a crossover, Termy.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

No Caption Provided

@Shawnbaby

:

No...If Tony Or Clark wanted a 14 year old boy dead...they wouldn't have to use his momma to do it.

Can they take the form of his momma? NO.... Can they regenerate? Not that good, Clark got his throat cut by Wonder Womans Bracelet... which is enough for me to believe TERMINATOR's weird sharp metal blades he shapeshifts into will harm clark as well.

No Caption Provided
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

It looks like nothing, but a bunch of Superbreath, there is nothing in that scan that shows the solar system fell apart for god sakes.......

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By kcaz

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

haha i think thats absolute crap, considering that there is no air in space, he shouldnt be able to sneeze or even make any noise.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

haha i think thats absolute crap, considering that there is no air in space, he shouldnt be able to sneeze or even make any noise.

You know what as much as you and I have had our disagreements, for once I have to say I agree with you 100%

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Shawnbaby

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

When SA Superman sneezes...he creates Atmosphere. He's just that Powerful.

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By othus12
No Caption Provided

NO just NO

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

To sneeze shawn you have to breath in air first and their is no air in space to breath or sneeze... Air comes from the Earth!!! Not Space....Rather that scans canon or not...its PIS!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

It looks like nothing, but a bunch of Superbreath, there is nothing in that scan that shows the solar system fell apart for god sakes.......

Nothing except for the Planets being Destroyed and Superman describing the entire event. You gonna call the world's Biggest Boy Scout a Liar?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

Nothing except for the Planets being Destroyed and Superman describing the entire event. You gonna call the world's Biggest Boy Scout a Liar?

I didnt call you a liar, I was stating facts their is no air in space, so Superman sneezing where there is no air is hard to believe and I didnt even know Superman even had to breath? seeing hes from a planet that has no oxygen.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

I didnt call you a liar, I was stating facts their is no air in space, so Superman sneezing where there is no air is hard to believe and I didnt even know Superman even had to breath? seeing hes from a planet that has no oxygen.

I already said...when SA Superman Sneezes he creates atmosphere. Pay attention.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

I already said...when SA Superman Sneezes he creates atmosphere. Pay attention.

Yes you admitted its SA Superman, Not regular superman, he blew the Solar system apart so what? I believe I said TERMINATOR had his whole body I mean everthing, head, legs, arms...etc...etc...etc blown into tiny pieces, regenerated and he reganed every body part he had before he got blown apart.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

To sneeze shawn you have to breath in air first and their is no air in space to breath or sneeze... Air comes from the Earth!!! Not Space....Rather that scans canon or not...its PIS!

Sigh...He was going to sneeze on Earth but he held it so he could travel to another universe...says so right in the scan. Learn 2 read k?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

Sigh...He was going to sneeze on Earth but he held it so he could travel to another universe...says so right in the scan. Learn 2 read k?

* sigh * whatever and since it was a comic, TERMINATOR could tear it into tiny piece, heck I could tear that comic up easily and kill superman, Its alot easier to rip pages up than it is A Blu Ray disc.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

* sigh * whatever and since it was a comic, TERMINATOR could tear it into tiny piece, heck I could tear that comic up easily and kill superman, Its alot easier to rip pages up than it is A Blu Ray disc.

Nope...because Superman has a lot more Comics than Terminoator has Blurays!

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

Nope...because Superman has a lot more Comics than Terminoator has Blurays!

That proves Nothing, he shreds those comics into tiny pieces...just like movie version of Superman gets his brains blown out by TERMINATOR ramming it in either his nose, ear or rectum area and dead Superman it is..... Hes been burned, frozen, shot, stabbed, body split in half, body blown into tiny pieces and still came back together.

The scene where the T-800 punches through his head is proof that no matter how strong Superman, Hulk, Ironman or Thor/ Thor's hammer is...You cannot damage him, he melted and went around the T-800 and through his arms in a machine that crushed it and caused him to lose it.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Gritterr

This Thread.............Im crying reading this

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@TERMINATORXX: Wonderwoman's tiara is imbued with magic thus it will cut Supes skin since hes susceptible to magic if it were just a regular tiara it would have bounced off his skin.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby:

Watch the scene on 5:33 where the T-800 punches through the T-1000's head and you can see the T-1000 doesnt get damaged so that is more than proof, Strength is worthless against THE TERMINATOR....not to mention the beginning of this vids shows him being frozen, he regenerates, comes back together and hes all good to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Shawnbaby
There is NO limit to the amount of energy discharged by Superman's Heat Vision...he could slag the T-1000 easy. Just like in the movie.
There is NO limit to the amount of energy discharged by Superman's Heat Vision...he could slag the T-1000 easy. Just like in the movie.
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

Yes hes blowing stuff apart and all heat vision is, is just like lazers, it will burn a hole through him, or trim him apart and as usual he comes back.

TERMINATOR rips that comic into pieces, its cartoon stuff...TERMINATOR came back to life after being blown apart...true story...

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby:

Watch the scene on 5:33 where the T-800 punches through the T-1000's head and you can see the T-1000 doesnt get damaged so that is more than proof, Strength is worthless against THE TERMINATOR....not to mention the beginning of this vids shows him being frozen, he regenerates, comes back together and hes all good to go!!!!!!!!!!!

If it weren't for the vat of molten metal conveniently right next to T-1000 while he was in frozen chucks helping him un-freeze he would of been screwed

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby:

If it weren't for the vat of molten metal conveniently right next to T-1000 while he was in frozen chucks helping him un-freeze he would of been screwed

Agreed, it could be kep frozen, if it would of been kep in that tank, instead of the tank pooring on him while hes walking on the ground, but it didnt go like that...

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX:

here is some logic

Sun is hotter than moltan metal

SM heat vison is = to the suns core in hottness

sooooooo keep up with me here, if SM blast him with HV then he dies

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX:

here is some logic

Supermans heat vision is not hotter than the sun...please stop with the lies people...if it was hotter than the sun, then the whole earth would of been taken out by the heat of that temperature, while he used it on earth.... A blast? TERMINATOR has been blasted into pieces and still came back

He rams his liquid fingers in Supermans nose or his ear and destroys his brains end of...If I was Superman I'd use my super strength and flying abilities and stay the hell away from him...Superman toast if he messes with him.....

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Yes hes blowing stuff apart and all heat vision is, is just like lazers, it will burn a hole through him, or trim him apart and as usual he comes back.

TERMINATOR rips that comic into pieces, its cartoon stuff...TERMINATOR came back to life after being blown apart...true story...

Superman came back to life after being Beat to death by Doomsday...true Story..

Superman just Melted Every T2 DVD, VHS, Laser Disc, and Blu-Ray on Earth.
Superman just Melted Every T2 DVD, VHS, Laser Disc, and Blu-Ray on Earth.
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby: Doomsday killed Superman, Superboy and Supergirl for fun...true story...

No Caption Provided
Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Gritterr

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX:

here is some logic

Supermans heat vision is not hotter than the sun...please stop with the lies people...if it was hotter than the sun, then the whole earth would of been taken out by the heat of that temperature, while he used it on earth.... A blast? TERMINATOR has been blasted into pieces and still came back

He rams his liquid fingers in Supermans nose or his ear and destroys his brains end of...If I was Superman I'd use my super strength and flying abilities and stay the hell away from him...Superman toast if he messes with him.....

Really??. What speed feats does the terminator have that show he could keep up with iron man or Supes. How would he even see Supes? You speak as if the t1000 didn't get killed by molten metal in the movie.If you dont believe Supes heat vision is a hot as a star fine...but you have to admit that Supes Heat vision is AT LEAST as hot as the Metal that KILLED the T1000

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Gritterr said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX:

here is some logic

Really??. What speed feats does the terminator have that shows he could keep up with iron man or Supes. How would he even see Supes? You talk as if the t1000 didnt get killed by molten metal in the movie. Supes Heat vision is AT LEAST as hot as the Metal that KILLED the T1000

Superman has heat vision of Unknown temperature and if you would read my above posts you will see what my responses were, the Heat visions are just like Lazers, I worked on a lazer machine before in a factory and Lazers burn holes straight through things, for example if Superman hits TERMINATOR in the face with his heat vision, its just gonna burn a hole straight through him and that hole will do what his holes did in the movies, heal up like nothing happened, if Superman Burns him and trims him down, the T-1000 will put himself back together like nothing happened. Heat Vision and a lake of hot steel are two different problems, not to mention the lake of hot steel still took the TERMINATOR along time to slow down. and some people forget that stuff......

Ironman got his armor ripped apart by Ironmonger, Ironmonger could rip TERMINATOR apart, but TERMINATOR would just leak and come back together, good as new... could ironman heal up and be as good as new? Not really... he had to have help from a woman who pushed a button that caused the building to blow up and kill Ironmonger cause Tony couldnt do any of it on his own.....

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Gritterr said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX:

here is some logic

Really??. What speed feats does the terminator have that shows he could keep up with iron man or Supes. How would he even see Supes? You talk as if the t1000 didnt get killed by molten metal in the movie. Supes Heat vision is AT LEAST as hot as the Metal that KILLED the T1000

Superman has heat vision of Unknown temperature and if you would read my above posts you will see what my responses were, the Heat visions are just like Lazers, I worked on a lazer machine before in a factory and Lazers burn holes straight through things, for example if Superman hits TERMINATOR in the face with his heat vision, its just gonna burn a hole straight through him and that hole will do what his holes did in the movies, heal up like nothing happened, if Superman Burns him and trims him down, the T-1000 will put himself back together like nothing happened. Heat Vision and a lake of hot steel are two different problems, not to mention the lake of hot steel still took the TERMINATOR along time to slow down. and some people forget that stuff......

Ironman got his armor ripped apart by Ironmonger, Ironmonger could rip TERMINATOR apart, but TERMINATOR would just leak and come back together, good as new... could ironman heal up and be as good as new? Not really... he had to have help from a woman who pushed a button that caused the building to blow up and kill Ironmonger cause Tony couldnt do any of it on his own.....

No Superman can hit the T-1000 with a full spread beam and slag him down in one fell swoop

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX: Superman Travels Back in time and Kills James Cameron's mother before he was born....thereby insuring he never creates Terminator. Ironic, no?

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Gritterr

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Gritterr said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX:

here is some logic

You do Realize supes Heat Vision can take up his entire Field of View? if he wants to blast the T1000's whole body he will. Also if we are just using movie ironman. that was a weakened iron man that fought iron monger. so lets be fair

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: Superman Travels Back in time and Kills James Cameron's mother before he was born....thereby insuring he never creates Terminator. Ironic, no?

Yes he travels back in time because he was obviously to busy that he couldnt save Lois Lane....Didnt have her on his Mind!!! TERMINATOR's been burned, frozen, head blown up, blown in half, melted, blown to tiny pieces, truck explosions, fire, has heigh durability....etc...etc...etc and comes back to life.

He could shapeshift into Lois Lane, and help her grow some breast and maybe Superman will get to turned on by it, then the T-1000 has his way with supes...

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Gritterr said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Gritterr said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX:

here is some logic

You do Realize supes Heat Vision can take up his entire Field of View? if he wants to blast the T1000's whole body he will. Also if we are just using movie ironman. that was a weakened iron man that fought iron monger. so lets be fair

Read the title and op of this thread..yes this is movie versions of Ironman being used so I can use the feats from the movies all I want.... Comic version of Superman gets destroyed for the fact it was cartoon and TERMINATOR was real life stuff.... Movie versions still lose and in the movie Supermans heat vision never burned up a field at once, he'd have to move his heat vision all over the field to burn it all up....

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Shawnbaby
No Caption Provided
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Joewell911

@Shawnbaby: lol where are u getting these

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

He makes them, I obiously upset him enough that he would waste his time with this, but its just running up memory in his computer is all its doing.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Yes he travels back in time because he was obviously to busy that he couldnt save Lois Lane....Didnt have her on his Mind!!! TERMINATOR's been burned, frozen, head blown up, blown in half, melted, blown to tiny pieces, truck explosions, fire, has heigh durability....etc...etc...etc and comes back to life.

He could shapeshift into Lois Lane, and help her grow some breast and maybe Superman will get to turned on by it, then the T-1000 has his way with supes...

So the T-1000 is going to beat Superman...by having sex with him as Lois Lane? So...Superman gets to Raw Dog a T-1000...cool story.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Shawnbaby

@joewell said:

I make them

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By othus12

guys dont feed the troll anymore its clear he is just a terminator wanker

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Shawnbaby

@othus12 said:

guys dont feed the troll anymore its clear he is just a terminator wanker

Yes, he is...we've done this dance before him and I.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

So the T-1000 is going to beat Superman...by having sex with him as Lois Lane? So...Superman gets to Raw Dog a T-1000...cool story.

Yeah I guess, then possibly start Kissing superman and does what the T-1001 did in the chronicles.

No Caption Provided

Poors that liquid face of his down his throat and destroys his heart, brain...etc...etc...etc and Superman dies.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Yeah I guess, then possibly start Kissing superman and does what the T-1001 did in the chronicles.

No Caption Provided

Poors that liquid face of his down his throat and destroys his heart, brain...etc...etc...etc and Superman dies.

T-1000 does that...superman carries it inside him and flies to the sun and pukes it out.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

No Caption Provided

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

T-1000 does that...superman carries it inside him and flies to the sun and pukes it out.

TERMINATOR will destroy his brain, heart, liver, any and every ogain in Supermans body gets destroyed

Your heart stops your body stops.

You brain Stops your body stops.

TERMINATOR doesnt have a brain or a CPU that can get destroyed...true stroy...