Iron Man vs Terminator Villain (movies)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By isaac_clarke

@cattlebattle said:

@ohgodwhy said:

@cattlebattle: Look at the debate me and TerminatorXX just had in this thread. Tony wouldn't ever get close enough to the T1000 to get stabbed because he's not stupid. The whole T1000 winning this seems to rely on the T1000 somehow getting close enough to Tony to stab him which given the scenario setting just isn't going to happen.

Why not?....Tony has absolutely no prep, he attacked Thor head on when Thor could beat the crap out of him......he doesn't know that the thing can form blades. I see it as Tony starts shooting him...in which it just puts holes in a very unamused T1000, in which Tony engages it close combat....then gets offed Unless you are implying that Iron Man has some sort of clairvoyance

It wouldn't just put holes in him, it knock him on his rear. Same it did to Loki, who has a durability and just as likely strength advantage give his fight with Cap on the T-1000. It's not the T-1000 is going to casually tank repulsor blasts unless Iron Man is pulling his punches.

He wouldn't even be able to "off" suitcase. This entire thread is ridiculous, much less laughable. Show me where T-800 had anywhere close to the destructive output the Mark 7 had. Literally Tony could unload a couple dozen of those missiles and the T-1000 wouldn't get back up.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By isaac_clarke

@ohgodwhy said:

@isaac_clarke: Yeah I agree but I don't know if his repulsors can actually put the T1000 down for good. It's possible that they can but we can't really prove that because the T1000 did recover from pretty much every attack in T2.

But like I said he could easily lead the T1000 into a trap given that it's just a programmed killing machine if his repulsors don't get the job done.

There isn't any limit so far to how long Stark can blast an individual with that new battery in his chest. He literally just point his arms or his chest for a consistent blast till the T-1000 is too badly damaged to reform. There's clear limits to regenerative ability and repulsors already have really good feats tearing apart just about everything else in single shots.

Terminators can be pretty resourceful, but they are also incredibly single minded in terms of their object. Both times they happily ran into places that has equipment there to break them. But I honestly don't think it's required. The Mark 7 is sporting a lot more fire power than Arnold could dream of when he was blowing to bits the invasion force, Iron Man firing a dozen of those missiles put the T-1000 down.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By cattlebattle
@Shawnbaby said:

You still haven't explained how the T-1000 even penetrates tony's armour which has held up to a hell of a lot. Even the battering he took inside the Helicarrier's engines wasn't enough to take the suit out completely...and that's a whole lot more force than the T-1000 has ever shown.

or he could do this:

Iron man is durable as hell, but his suits are still very much capable of being damaged by ordinary weaponry...its not indestructible. I am pretty confident that if the T-1000 can beat the crap out of a pretty durable Cyborg with a metal pole....he can damage Iron Man

I don't think a missile will be very effective, being that the T100 was blown up several times int T2 and it didn't seem to stop him
ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By ohgodwhy

@cattlebattle: You're seriously overestimating the T1000. It didn't show itself to be anything of an amazing fighter and if IF he did decide to engage the T1000 in close combat he'd like be able to dodge his blades for at least a little bit before realising it's not such a good idea to engage him close range.

Also the T1000 took heavy damage from a grenade, Iron Man will pack a hell of a bigger punch than that and we've all seen the damage that grenade caused too. It's entirely possible that after several repulsor blasts the T1000's recovery system fails because he looked to be in a pretty bad shape before they chucked him into the Molten Steel anyway.

But even if his attacks do no damage to him, like I said, it would be fairly easy for him to lead the T1000 into a trap.

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By divad4686

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ohgodwhy said:

@TERMINATORXX: How does Superman get owned by him? Are you thinking before you're typing? I don't mean to be rude but seriously Superman would just use his laser vision to melt him into nothing. Or if that failed throw him into the Sun.

Iron Man's a genius. He's figured out ways to beat things a lot more harder to beat than the T-1000. Plus he has the huge advantage of speed and flight. Like I said, he'd quickly realise his concussive blasts aren't effective and given the T-1000s ability to liquefy he would think to either cryo-freeze him or melt him like they did in Terminator 2. Even I could figure that much out. Or scratching that use a giant magnet like how they beat the T-X in Terminator 3. There's enough ways to defeat him.

Ok first off, Supermans heat visions only gonna burn a hole straight through the T-1000 and that hole would heal up like all of his holes did, if Superman got near the T-1000, the T-1000 could easily shove its liquid TERMINATOR fingers up Supermans nose, get to his brain and kill him easily from there.... if Superman picked him up, the T-1000 could leak out of his hands and go around him... he only got thrown around in the movies for 1. movie reasons. 2. if he went around the T-800 then he would of killed John Connor and the movie wouldnt of lasted very long.

Ironmans only a bigger problems because his suit protects his face and body and so forth, weaponary wise Ironman could probably knock it out with missle launchers, and so forth, but the T-1000 would regenerate, he had his body blown to pieces to where he had no more body and still came back to life. the magnet only effected the T-X because of her endoskeleton that was attached to it, but her liquid pieces were leaking off of it... T-1000 would of just leaked off of it easily being all liquid.... T-X was a rip off of the T-1000 anyways, who lost her legs from being run over by a helicopter and couldnt use her superior strength to lift the rocks off her legs, T-1000 would of leaked out and put himself back together like nothing happened.

Now what Tony would have to do, is he'd have to find a steel meel and lead the T-1000 there where there is a lake of hot steel, but he'd have to find a way to get THE TERMINATOR in there, but then again, The T-1000 could use surrounding objects and mess Ironmans armor up like he did the T-800's when IronMonger faught Ironman he ripped tonys amor apart pretty badley, T-1000 would of just regenerated.

Up supermans nose? supes could send the T-1000 to the sun with a sneeze.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cattlebattle: Iron man versus "Ordinary Weaponry" start at about 1:15. He takes a shot from a tank with no damage, automatic gunfire...no damage. The T-800's durability is nothing compared to Iron Man's

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By cattlebattle
@ohgodwhy said:

@cattlebattle: You're seriously overestimating the T1000. It didn't show itself to be anything of an amazing fighter and if IF he did decide to engage the T1000 in close combat he'd like be able to dodge his blades for at least a little bit before realising it's not such a good idea to engage him close range.

Also the T1000 took heavy damage from a grenade, Iron Man will pack a hell of a bigger punch than that and we've all seen the damage that grenade caused too. It's entirely possible that after several repulsor blasts the T1000's recovery system fails because he looked to be in a pretty bad shape before they chucked him into the Molten Steel anyway.

But even if his attacks do no damage to him, like I said, it would be fairly easy for him to lead the T1000 into a trap.

The T-1000 is pretty fast, in the Sarah Connor chronicles it formed blades and killed and formed them back almost instantaneously, almost faster than the eye can see, Iron man does not move that quickly

As for the weaponry, I am just going by what I saw, the T-1000 was undamaged and reformed from a hell of a lot of abuse, I don't see how a missle or a repulsor blast is just magically going to take him out 

The T-1000 is not stupid, and Iron Man would have to keep an eye an him or he could just mimic something and fool him. The fact that  assuming Iron man is just going to lead him into a trap without any opposition is a bit biased
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By isaac_clarke

@cattlebattle said:

Iron man is durable as hell, but his suits are still very much capable of being damaged by ordinary weaponry...its not indestructible. I am pretty confident that if the T-1000 can beat the crap out of a pretty durable Cyborg with a metal pole....he can damage Iron Man I don't think a missile will be very effective, being that the T100 was blown up several times int T2 and it didn't seem to stop him

The T-800 isn't anywhere close to as durable as Tony is. Namely why home made explosives blew the damn thing in half. The fact Tony's lighter armors can casually kick a car clear out of his way or his older one on low power can actually lift a car - implies a degree of strength and durability that the T-1000 can't match against either of them. Let's not even get into tanking a tank shell, Whiplash' whips or getting gunned down by plans behind him.

The problem with that is the fact nothing thrown at him can one shot tanks. You're comparing that to a suit armor with vastly superior fire power than what the T-800 was sporting. You can feel free to ignore these posts, but your argument simply isn't holding up; tanking less potent explosive power doesn't mean he can tank the missiles Tony has been tossing around the past 3 films.

It's a big jump from T-800 grenade gun to something that blows apart a tank or blows apart a space alien giant whale (from the inside out).

@ohgodwhy said:

The T-1000 would have to see some major upgrades to really walk away from Tony's armaments unphased.=P

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cattlebattle: Iron Man's Sensors will easily pick The T-1000 out in camoflage mode. It may look like regular people...but its still made out of organic metal. It's not going to fool tony

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By cattlebattle
@isaac_clarke said:

The T-800 isn't anywhere close to as durable as Tony is. Namely why home made explosives blew the damn thing in half. The fact Tony's lighter armors can casually kick a car clear out of his way or his older one on low power can actually lift a car - implies a degree of strength and durability that the T-1000 can't match against either of them. Let's not even get into tanking a tank shell, Whiplash' whips or getting .

Yet, it is still capable of getting damaged....mainly why he runs out of power and has to put on a new one....what is to stop the T-1000 from just ripping his helmet off and chopping Tonys head off.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By cattlebattle
@Shawnbaby: Thats a good answer actually, the only argument I could give is that where have his sensors done anything like that in the movies....or how does it identify technology that doesn't exist yet?
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By YoungJustice

Can we just all agree that no one is stomping anyone here.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: The fact that T-1000 has zero strength feats to pull that off.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By isaac_clarke

@cattlebattle said:

@isaac_clarke said:

The T-800 isn't anywhere close to as durable as Tony is. Namely why home made explosives blew the damn thing in half. The fact Tony's lighter armors can casually kick a car clear out of his way or his older one on low power can actually lift a car - implies a degree of strength and durability that the T-1000 can't match against either of them. Let's not even get into tanking a tank shell, Whiplash' whips or getting .

Yet, it is still capable of getting damaged....mainly why he runs out of power and has to put on a new one....what is to stop the T-1000 from just ripping his helmet off and chopping Tonys head off.

Sure, those planes behind him did do some damage as did Iron Monger's crushing power (albeit he could still slap on the helmet suggests to me he would have been fine even if he crushed it on his head. That was the earlier power source, the new one he's sporting doesn't seem to run out of power unless it's damaged or flying deep into space.

If it hadn't been for the fact Obediah stole his improved arc reactor he would have coasted his first fight against Iron Monger without energy issues: the latter in Iron Man 2 simply burned out requiring replacements.

Because the Mark VII builds the helmet around his head and the only other time that helmet was being taken off in the original film was Stark himself removing it so he wouldn't die for a loss of power. Regardless the T-1000 would have a very hard time physically over powering Iron Man to the point he could reach his hands on his head, likely he would blasted to hell with repulsor fire if he was anywhere that close.

CLOSING: The T-1000 to win would have to take that suit off, the Mark VII likely isn't at all easy to take apart like his earlier rendition of the suit and in order to remove any parts of the suit would require Tony to let him get close enough without putting up any measure of defense to allow it to happen.

Realistically this doesn't work.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cattlebattle said:

@Shawnbaby: Thats a good answer actually, the only argument I could give is that where have his sensors done anything like that in the movies....or how does it identify technology that doesn't exist yet?

It's not hard for his sensors to discover that the person he is looking at doesn't breathe, doesn't give out the right amount of body heat, etc. He may not be able to identify the technology but he can analyse the T-1000's composition and just look for that.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@cattlebattle said:

I'mma let Vin Diesel field this one for me:

Well thats a BS reason form the worst actor ever.... Unless there is a vat of liquified metal lying around Stark takes a blade through his chest

Dude..you ever seen Shaq or Master P act? lol

Avatar image for alex_tides145210
Alex_Tides145210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Alex_Tides145210

I think that the main point about the T-1000 is being missed, its not supposed to attack people head to head. The T-1000 was built as an assasin model (Hence the camoflage).

As far as strength feats go the T-1000 is supposed to be several times more powerful than the T- 800(Arnold) who is supposed to be at least a one tonner. Iron man seems to be at least a 5 tonner in the movies, that being said he wouldn't be able to grab the T-1000 so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

The T-1000 wouldn't have to pierce the armour so much as bonde with the outside of the suit and destroy stark like that.....

and worst actor ever.... David Caruso

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@divad4686 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ohgodwhy said:

@TERMINATORXX: How does Superman get owned by him? Are you thinking before you're typing? I don't mean to be rude but seriously Superman would just use his laser vision to melt him into nothing. Or if that failed throw him into the Sun.

Iron Man's a genius. He's figured out ways to beat things a lot more harder to beat than the T-1000. Plus he has the huge advantage of speed and flight. Like I said, he'd quickly realise his concussive blasts aren't effective and given the T-1000s ability to liquefy he would think to either cryo-freeze him or melt him like they did in Terminator 2. Even I could figure that much out. Or scratching that use a giant magnet like how they beat the T-X in Terminator 3. There's enough ways to defeat him.

Ok first off, Supermans heat visions only gonna burn a hole straight through the T-1000 and that hole would heal up like all of his holes did, if Superman got near the T-1000, the T-1000 could easily shove its liquid TERMINATOR fingers up Supermans nose, get to his brain and kill him easily from there.... if Superman picked him up, the T-1000 could leak out of his hands and go around him... he only got thrown around in the movies for 1. movie reasons. 2. if he went around the T-800 then he would of killed John Connor and the movie wouldnt of lasted very long.

Ironmans only a bigger problems because his suit protects his face and body and so forth, weaponary wise Ironman could probably knock it out with missle launchers, and so forth, but the T-1000 would regenerate, he had his body blown to pieces to where he had no more body and still came back to life. the magnet only effected the T-X because of her endoskeleton that was attached to it, but her liquid pieces were leaking off of it... T-1000 would of just leaked off of it easily being all liquid.... T-X was a rip off of the T-1000 anyways, who lost her legs from being run over by a helicopter and couldnt use her superior strength to lift the rocks off her legs, T-1000 would of leaked out and put himself back together like nothing happened.

Now what Tony would have to do, is he'd have to find a steel meel and lead the T-1000 there where there is a lake of hot steel, but he'd have to find a way to get THE TERMINATOR in there, but then again, The T-1000 could use surrounding objects and mess Ironmans armor up like he did the T-800's when IronMonger faught Ironman he ripped tonys amor apart pretty badley, T-1000 would of just regenerated.

Up supermans nose? supes could send the T-1000 to the sun with a sneeze.

It would happen to fast, just like it did when he stuck it in that cops eyeball, or TERMINATOR could shove his finger in Supermans ear and get to it that way, It will hurt if the T-1000 sticks it in any part of Superman body...lol

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By cattlebattle
@isaac_clarke said:

@cattlebattle said:

Because the Mark VII builds the helmet around his head and the only other time that helmet was being taken off in the original film was Stark himself removing it so he wouldn't die for a loss of power. Regardless the T-1000 would have a very hard time physically over powering Iron Man to the point he could reach his hands on his head, likely he would blasted to hell with repulsor fire if he was anywhere that close.

who said it has to overpower him.... when he comes in close it could just grab the helmet and remove it, or melt into a puddle and reform behind him.
cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cliffrice

Movie ironman gets beaten probably.

One version of Iron mans armor has a super magnet. If you recall from T3 the liquid metal parts of the TX is suceptable to magnets. Tony could just paralyze the t-1000 and stick it in some kinda containment.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DedrabbiT

Iron man has way to many explosives. He also showed to have lasers. And of course his flight advantage. Tony ain't gonna fight this guy up close. Even a normal person would know that. Tony destroys the T-1000. I mean the terminator is durable but tony has many supplies here and his intellect. Theres no way he is losing this.

And also... Superman vs T-1000? Really? Really?..... Superman speed blitzes him, throws him to the sun in less than a second... literally. All this without even breaking a sweat. He is not alive so he would have no qualms with killing it. Also his heat vision.... it is wayyyy wayyy hotter than molten steel and he can just keep blasting and blasting and blasting.... also his frost breath.... just so many ways here.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@DedrabbiT said:

Iron man has way to many explosives. He also showed to have lasers. And of course his flight advantage. Tony ain't gonna fight this guy up close. Even a normal person would know that. Tony destroys the T-1000. I mean the terminator is durable but tony has many supplies here and his intellect. Theres no way he is losing this.

And also... Superman vs T-1000? Really? Really?..... Superman speed blitzes him, throws him to the sun in less than a second... literally. All this without even breaking a sweat. He is not alive so he would have no qualms with killing it. Also his heat vision.... it is wayyyy wayyy hotter than molten steel and he can just keep blasting and blasting and blasting.... also his frost breath.... just so many ways here.

Tony has explosives, but it would only damage the TERMINATOR for so long, the only problem the T-1000 has that I agree with as far as Ironman goes is his flying abilities.

As far as Superman goes, if you think Superman can beat the TERMINATOR, you need to put down the crack pipe, Superman cant throw him into the sun, T-1000 can leak out of Supermans hands anytime, he only got thrown around alot because of movie reasons, so he wont go around the T-800 get to John connor and kill him, and so the movie would last longer and skynet wont win the war so soon.... TERMINATOR takes his liquid fingers, rams it up Supermans, nose, ear, rectum area, name it and destroys his brain...end of.

TERMINATOR stomps

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By divad4686

Are you trolling? " to fast for superman" lol.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Bane_of_sith

After flying around his target wasting some ammo, he realizes that he is only slowing the strange being, he than has Jarvis analyze the strange liquid metal robot and offer suggestions, the result being either to superheat the being so it can't revert to its solid form or deep freeze it so it can't move...tony prepares a liquid nitrogen missile or phosphorus missile and destroys t1000 IMO!!!

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By kcaz

stark wins. he has flight advantage over the T-1000, while the T-1000 can only form stabbing weapons, nothing more, it has no scanners for shot accuracy, no advanced weapon. plus the T-1000 series terminator was killed by 1 of T-X's plasma blast in the comic. so iron man wins easily

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Tony_Shark

@TERMINATORXX said:

@DedrabbiT said:

Tony has explosives, but it would only damage the TERMINATOR for so long, the only problem the T-1000 has that I agree with as far as Ironman goes is his flying abilities.

As far as Superman goes, if you think Superman can beat the TERMINATOR, you need to put down the crap pipe, Superman cant throw him into the sun, T-1000 can leak out of Supermans hands anytime, he only got thrown around alot because of movie reasons, so he wont go around the T-800 get to John connor and kill him, and so the movie would last longer and skynet wont win the war so soon.... TERMINATOR takes his liquid fingers, rams it up Supermans, nose, ear, rectum area, name it and destroys his brain...end of.

TERMINATOR stomps

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Okay, first, Superman can move at speeds that T-1000 could never DREAM of achieving. He was frozen with Liquid nitrogen in T2. Freeze Breath, and gets thrown into the empty vacuum of space. That, or Superman throws him to the Sun. Look up a character, and their feats, before making a stupid claims. Otherwise, people will think you're just a troll and, or, fanboy.

Now, back on topic:

Iron Man wins. Although, T-1000 would be able to regenerate from a repulsor shot (eventually), it would literally cause a great amount of damage. He would get back up, but it wouldn't be as fast as you think. Also, he isn't tanking them. They were able to knock Thor on his ass (before Iron Man was super-charged) who is a 100 times more durable than any Terminator made in any of the movies.

Also, T-1000 ain't piercing Iron Man. Read "The Art of Iron Man". It gives all the info about Tony/Iron Man from the movie universe. Again, he has great durability feats, that the T-1000 just can't deal with. Sorry.

T-1000 cannot be beaten conventionally. However, Stark is smart enough to figure a way to kill him. If you doubt Tony's intelligence, then you can always bring JARVIS into the equation. He's constantly connected to Tony's armor, and constantly running battle analysis, and giving suggestions at super-computer levels. So, yes, he can figure it out too.

However, movie Iron Man has only run out of power ONCE (I'm not talking about when he fought Iron Monger in the first movie, because he fought him with a worn-out arc reactor that was never built for anything more advanced than the Mark I) during the Avengers. This happened after he engaged in battle with hundreds of aliens with advanced weaponry, and after taking A LOT of hits from their weapons. Not to mention that he flew into the space-whale, blew it up from the inside (which means he was at the center of the explosion), and walked away.

Also, Iron Man can retreat whenever he wishes. He flies at least Mach 1 speeds. This gives him ENOUGH time to set-up a plan, change suits, call another suit, or simply get out of T-1000 range. He can use his satellites to track T-1000 constantly.

T-1000 is NOT winning this, and I think I have a pretty good argument to back it up.

You're the only defending, and saying things like "T-1000 is too fast for Superman" just makes you lose your credibility.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Tony_Sharksaid:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@DedrabbiT said:

As far as Superman goes, if you think Superman can beat the TERMINATOR, you need to put down the crap pipe, Superman cant throw him into the sun, T-1000 can leak out of Supermans hands anytime, he only got thrown around alot because of movie reasons, so he wont go around the T-800 get to John connor and kill him, and so the movie would last longer and skynet wont win the war so soon.... TERMINATOR takes his liquid fingers, rams it up Supermans, nose, ear, rectum area, name it and destroys his brain...end of.

TERMINATOR stomps

Okay, first, Superman can move at speeds that T-1000 could never DREAM of achieving. He was frozen with Liquid nitrogen in T2. Freeze Breath, and gets thrown into the empty vacuum of space. That, or Superman throws him to the Sun. Look up a character, and their feats, before making a stupid claims. Otherwise, people will think you're just a troll and, or, fanboy.

Now, back on topic:

Iron Man wins. Although, T-1000 would be able to regenerate from a repulsor shot (eventually), it would literally cause a great amount of damage. He would get back up, but it wouldn't be as fast as you think. Also, he isn't tanking them. They were able to knock Thor on his ass (before Iron Man was super-charged) who is a 100 times more durable than any Terminator made in any of the movies.

Also, T-1000 ain't piercing Iron Man. Read "The Art of Iron Man". It gives all the info about Tony/Iron Man from the movie universe. Again, he has great durability feats, that the T-1000 just can't deal with. Sorry.

T-1000 cannot be beaten conventionally. However, Stark is smart enough to figure a way to kill him. If you doubt Tony's intelligence, then you can always bring JARVIS into the equation. He's constantly connected to Tony's armor, and constantly running battle analysis, and giving suggestions at super-computer levels. So, yes, he can figure it out too.

However, movie Iron Man has only run out of power ONCE (I'm not talking about when he fought Iron Monger in the first movie, because he fought him with a worn-out arc reactor that was never built for anything more advanced than the Mark I) during the Avengers. This happened after he engaged in battle with hundreds of aliens with advanced weaponry, and after taking A LOT of hits from their weapons. Not to mention that he flew into the space-whale, blew it up from the inside (which means he was at the center of the explosion), and walked away.

Also, Iron Man can retreat whenever he wishes. He flies at least Mach 1 speeds. This gives him ENOUGH time to set-up a plan, change suits, call another suit, or simply get out of T-1000 range. He can use his satellites to track T-1000 constantly.

T-1000 is NOT winning this, and I think I have a pretty good argument to back it up.

You're the only defending, and saying things like "T-1000 is too fast for Superman" just makes you lose your credibility.

@Tony_Shark

said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@DedrabbiT said:

TERMINATOR stomps

Now, back on topic:

First off TERMINATOR can dodge all of his ice breath and heat vision attacks, even if superman froze him, he wont stay frozen for very long, once superman grabs that ice, it breaks and TERMINATOR regenerates....If I was superman, I'd use my flying abilities and super speed and stay the f**ck away from him because if superman gets near him, TERMINATOR rams those liquid fingers in his nose, ears and blows superman retard cells out of his nose and thats what will be supermans last sneeze, if you think Superman can beat THE TERMINATOR you're wrong, TERMINATOR has to many advantages to kill Superman, can superman make his d**k grow? NO...Can TERMINATOR? YES.....T-1000 rams those liquid fingers in Supermans nose blows his brains out and dead Superman it is...You can believe what you want, but you wont change my opinion....TERMINATOR destroys.

Ironmans a bigger problems since yes he can fly, but explosive weapons will only effect TERMINATOR for so long, Not even the end of the world would destroy him, it would blow him apart, but after the wind and fire gave out, ( which fire does eventually ) he will regenerate, come back together like nothing happened. Ironman got his armor damaged by Ironmonger and does Ironman regenerate? Not so much.........Does TERMINATOR? YES... TERMINATOR would have to waite until Ironman gets down on the ground and find a metal rod or some piece of durable metal and ram it clean through Ironmans heart who almost died of heart failure in Ironman 2.....Getting ahold of moltein steel is almost as hard as getting ahold of kryptonite......Ironman would have to travel around and find something hot enough to throw him in.....TERMINATOR can waite until Tony gets out of that suit and sneak behind him while hes at work or something and kill him off from there...

Edit: I never said anything about TERMINATOR being faster than Superman, I believe I said 3 times Superman better take his speed and stay away from him...

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Tony_Shark

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Sharksaid:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@DedrabbiT said:

TERMINATOR stomps

Now, back on topic:

@Tony_Shark

said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@DedrabbiT said:

TERMINATOR stomps

Now, back on topic:

First off TERMINATOR can dodge all of his ice breath and heat vision attacks, even if superman froze him, he wont stay frozen for very long, once superman grabs that ice, it breaks and TERMINATOR regenerates....If I was superman, I'd use my flying abilities and super speed and stay the f**ck away from him because if superman gets near him, TERMINATOR rams those liquid fingers in his nose, ears and blows superman retard cells out of his nose and thats what will be supermans last sneeze, if you think Superman can beat THE TERMINATOR you're wrong, TERMINATOR has to many advantages to kill Superman, can superman make his d**k grow? NO...Can TERMINATOR? YES.....T-1000 rams those liquid fingers in Supermans nose blows his brains out and dead Superman it is...You can believe what you want, but you wont change my opinion....TERMINATOR destroys.

Ironmans a bigger problems since yes he can fly, but explosive weapons will only effect TERMINATOR for so long, Not even the end of the world would destroy him, it would blow him apart, but after the wind and fire gave out, ( which fire does eventually ) he will regenerate, come back together like nothing happened. Ironman got his armor damaged by Ironmonger and does Ironman regenerate? Not so much.........Does TERMINATOR? YES... TERMINATOR would have to waite until Ironman gets down on the ground and find a metal rod or some piece of durable metal and ram it clean through Ironmans heart who almost died of heart failure in Ironman 2.....Getting ahold of moltein steel is almost as hard as getting ahold of kryptonite......Ironman would have to travel around and find something hot enough to throw him in.....TERMINATOR can waite until Tony gets out of that suit and sneak behind him while hes at work or something and kill him off from there...

Edit: I never said anything about TERMINATOR being faster than Superman, I believe I said 3 times Superman better take his speed and stay away from him...

Are you trolling?

You're a crazy ass fanboy if you really believe all of that. I'll get 40 people that'll tell you that ALL the things you used to back your argument are false.

As hard as kryptonite? molten steel? If it was that hard, then they never would've found one in the movie. Saying that's a plot device is just stupid.

Read about Iron Man, and Superman before making up crazy claims.

People like you ruin debating.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Tony_Shark said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Tony_Sharksaid:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@DedrabbiT said:

TERMINATOR stomps

Now, back on topic:

@Tony_Shark

said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@DedrabbiT said:

TERMINATOR stomps

Now, back on topic:

Are you trolling?

You're a crazy ass fanboy if you really believe all of that. I'll get 40 people that'll tell you that ALL the things you used to back your argument are false.

As hard as kryptonite? molten steel? If it was that hard, then they never would've found one in the movie. Saying that's a plot device is just stupid.

Read about Iron Man, and Superman before making up crazy claims.

People like you ruin debating.

Am I trolling? Maybe.............Are you????????

I'm crazy for believe what I chose and Actually give decent arguments on How TERMINATOR can beat Superman, and you're denying and hating the fact that What I say could very well possibly happen? Get 40 people in here to tell me differently, I don't really care its CV, Yes I am a TERMINATOR FANBOY, My username should tell you that and atleast I aint gotta be a fanboy of Superman, Batman, Hulk, Thor, I'm proud im a fanboy of a character who is not all that popular.

Yes Moltein Steel is very hard to get ahold of in real life because

1. there isnt very many steel mills.

2. not to many factorys even have that....

I don't need to read about Ironman when this debates about the Movie versions which I own both Ironman 1 and 2

If I ruin the fun of debating then stop arguing with me and move on.

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By othus12

ironman flies away,returns with a weapon that can kill t-1000 end of the story

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By othus12

@cattlebattle: dude his armor got shot by a tank and did little damage you think a knife would penetrate it?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@othus12 said:

ironman flies away,returns with a weapon that can kill t-1000 end of the story

Bumping a thread that needs to stay dead..no suprise.

What weapon is Ironman gonna kill THE TERMINATOR with?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Shawnbaby
No Caption Provided

I summon Thee

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@othus12 said:

@cattlebattle: dude his armor got shot by a tank and did little damage you think a knife would penetrate it?

How's Ironman gonna hurt THE TERMINATOR? Ironmans been smashed into junk before, when TERMINATOR got his body blown to pieces to where their was no more body he was back together within 30 seconds.... Can TERMINATOR regenerate? YES..........Can Ironman? Not so much.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

No Caption Provided

I'll tell you something I watched the Superman movies when I was a kid and I never through Superman was that impressive, but the T-1000 when I was like 4 or 5, I had nothing, but Childhood fears of that dude....I was scared to death half the time i'd watch T2.

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By othus12
No Caption Provided

@TERMINATORXX: superman freezes terminator then grabs him and throws him to the sun, really a bullet in his eye didnt do anything,would you think some metal can harm him? wrong, he might as well take a sun bath and destroy him forever

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX: how do u think termanater is gonna kill IM

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@othus12 said:

No Caption Provided

@TERMINATORXX: superman freezes terminator then grabs him and throws him to the sun, really a bullet in his eye didnt do anything,would you think some metal can harm him? wrong, he might as well take a sun bath and destroy him forever

Another guy who repeats the same state...TERMINATOR rams his liquid fingers in Supermans nose, and blows his retarded brains out of his ear drums...end..of....TERMINATOR....its hard Telling if the sun would destroy him, he might not even be dead in that moltein steel, those nano bots are probably still floating around....dont get butthurt over my opinions

No Caption Provided
othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By othus12

@Shawnbaby: epic PWNAGE

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

If you hit Ironman in the face or in the chest you can mess him up very badley, Even if a T-800 hit him hard enough in the chest, it could damage Ironman.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

If you hit Ironman in the face or in the chest you can mess him up very badley, Even if a T-800 hit him hard enough in the chest, it could damage Ironman.

oh god, IM has tanked shots from frigging tanks, so a punch is gonna hurt him, lol. He's called the invincible iron man for nothing

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

oh god, IM has tanked shots from frigging tanks, so a punch is gonna hurt him, lol. He's called the invincible iron man for nothing

yes how the hell is Ironman who has had his face armor smashed off and half of his armor torn off by Ironmonger and doent regenerate gonna beat the guy who was

burned, frozen, shot, stabbed, fell from insane heights, head blow in half, body shattered into tiny pieces, punched in the face by a T-800 and still regenerated from all that, and was strong enoug to ram a metal rod easily through a T-800's power source.... Yes thats enough proof he can cave his chest in.

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By othus12

@TERMINATORXX: OH GOD WHY, lava destroyed it, lava is at 1200C while the suns core gently rises up to 15,000,000 C just do the math.....

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@othus12 said:

@TERMINATORXX: OH GOD WHY, lava destroyed it, lava is at 1200C while the suns core gently rises up to 15,000,000 C just do the math.....

That wasnt lava it was moltein steel and in a dream I had, He rose out of that hot steel, killed John Connor then teleported back into the future until God gave John life again, then John woke up in a hospital bed with tubes hanging out of him and an oxygen mask on his face....thats why he lived on and was scene in T3

Do I believe it was just a dream? No...It was probably a premonition, I dont believe hes dead, the writers are trying to brain wash people and want them to believe hes dead and lied in the directors cut, he played possom and waited until the T-800 melted and died to rise and kill John...

Superman ca die too in the Red Sun, After TERMINATOR destroys his brain, he can send him back through the time machine, or possible to the red sun....

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Joewell911

ok, IM runs to his lab, makes a acid gun, and kill t-1000, who remember was killed by a 14 year old

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

ok, IM runs to his lab, makes a acid gun, and kill t-1000, who remember was killed by a 14 year old

He was not killed by a 14 year old..omg wtf are you and othus watching over there? have you at all not seen T2? and dont know how the movie ended?

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By othus12

@TERMINATORXX: so now our sun is a red sun? nice one dude yet you fail. you think t-1000 is invincible when he isnt by any means, dude,supes sneezed once and destroyed a solar system......we arent even talking on the same league. its like comparing a an ant to a god BTW his brain may be as hard as diamond considering his eye tanked a bullet without even blinking so he cant even mess with that. and supes can fly so fast he can rip time/space so sending him trhough time wouldnt do anything at all.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@othus12 said:

@TERMINATORXX: so now our sun is a red sun? nice one dude yet you fail. you think t-1000 is invincible when he isnt by any means, dude,supes sneezed once and destroyed a solar system......we arent even talking on the same league. its like comparing a an ant to a god

Superman never destroyed any solar systems, you must be mixed up with Majestic, in the comics, the best he did was blew up a planet, which wasnt even a regular Superman that did it either, but it would of blown TERMINATOR apart and as usual like I said

He's had his head blown in half and body shattered into tiny pieces and still came back to life, Superman got his a$$ beat by thugs in Superman Returns and almost drowned and died...

Edit: Superman never destroyed a solar system...EVER

If so, show me proof... I want proof. until then you're a liar.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Shawnbaby
No Caption Provided
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers