Iron Man vs Terminator Villain (movies)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Planner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Planner

the confrontation takes place in New York at night

No prep

is a death match

Who Wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
GlassRiddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GlassRiddle

Stark

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle  Online

I don't think Iron Man has any definitive way of hurting the T-1000

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cattlebattle said:

This,he would be unable to find the chip and remove it

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Is this movie Stark or 616 Tony?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By ChaosBlazer

repeated repulsor blasts would weaken the t1000, eventually Iron Man should win though

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawnbaby

Stark stomps.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
@Shawnbaby said:

Stark stomps.

how??
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bigcimmerian

Iron Man could just rip it apart then throw pieces in melted metal.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By goodguy24

TERMINATOR easily.

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By ohgodwhy

Stark would keep firing at it, realise his attacks aren't working and then think of another way to beat him. Iron Man is much faster and can fly away from him if he needs a breather for w/e reason. Also Stark's a genius, he'd be able to figure out a way to beat him with little difficulty.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ohgodwhy said:

Stark would keep firing at it, realise his attacks aren't working and then think of another way to beat him. Iron Man is much faster and can fly away from him if he needs a breather for w/e reason. Also Stark's a genius, he'd be able to figure out a way to beat him with little difficulty.

Little difficulty? I doubt that...Even Superman gets owned by this dude, though the T-1000 would have a tougher time with Ironman due to his armor.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cattlebattle said:

The T-800 didn't have any "definitive way of hurting the T-1000" either. We all know how that fight turned out.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
@Shawnbaby said:

@cattlebattle said:

The T-800 didn't have any "definitive way of hurting the T-1000" either. We all know how that fight turned out.

WTF?? He basically destroyed the T800

Yeah, they dropped him in magma...a plot convenience being it was the only hing that could apparently kill him
imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By imbackwimps

Tony stomps then steals t-1000 tech and make a t-1000 ironman suit for himself

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@cattlebattle said:

The T-800 only got lucky and showed up at the right place at the right time to blast the T-1000 with his grenade blast while it was on the edge of a balcony, when the T-1000 blew up, it was messed up, lost balance, couldnt reform in time, they just better be lucky when he lost balance, he fell backwards off that balcony instead of forward, because if he would of fell forward, I don't think the connors would of done to good, considering the T-800 was in to much bad shape, he could hardley move.

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ohgodwhy

@TERMINATORXX: How does Superman get owned by him? Are you thinking before you're typing? I don't mean to be rude but seriously Superman would just use his laser vision to melt him into nothing. Or if that failed throw him into the Sun.

Iron Man's a genius. He's figured out ways to beat things a lot more harder to beat than the T-1000. Plus he has the huge advantage of speed and flight. Like I said, he'd quickly realise his concussive blasts aren't effective and given the T-1000s ability to liquefy he would think to either cryo-freeze him or melt him like they did in Terminator 2. Even I could figure that much out. Or scratching that use a giant magnet like how they beat the T-X in Terminator 3. There's enough ways to defeat him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@cattlebattle said:

The T-800 only got lucky and showed up at the right place at the right time to blast the T-1000 with his grenade blast while it was on the edge of a balcony, when the T-1000 blew up, it was messed up, lost balance, couldnt reform in time, they just better be lucky when he lost balance, he fell backwards off that balcony instead of forward, because if he would of fell forward, I don't think the connors would of done to good, considering the T-800 was in to much bad shape, he could hardley move.

@cattlebattle said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@cattlebattle said:

WTF?? He basically destroyed the T800 Yeah, they dropped him in magma...a plot convenience being it was the only hing that could apparently kill him

I'mma let Vin Diesel field this one for me:

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cattlebattle  Online

I'mma let Vin Diesel field this one for me:

Well thats a BS reason form the worst actor ever....

Unless there is a vat of liquified metal lying around Stark takes a blade through his chest
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ohgodwhy said:

@TERMINATORXX: How does Superman get owned by him? Are you thinking before you're typing? I don't mean to be rude but seriously Superman would just use his laser vision to melt him into nothing. Or if that failed throw him into the Sun.

Iron Man's a genius. He's figured out ways to beat things a lot more harder to beat than the T-1000. Plus he has the huge advantage of speed and flight. Like I said, he'd quickly realise his concussive blasts aren't effective and given the T-1000s ability to liquefy he would think to either cryo-freeze him or melt him like they did in Terminator 2. Even I could figure that much out. Or scratching that use a giant magnet like how they beat the T-X in Terminator 3. There's enough ways to defeat him.

Ok first off, Supermans heat visions only gonna burn a hole straight through the T-1000 and that hole would heal up like all of his holes did, if Superman got near the T-1000, the T-1000 could easily shove its liquid TERMINATOR fingers up Supermans nose, get to his brain and kill him easily from there.... if Superman picked him up, the T-1000 could leak out of his hands and go around him... he only got thrown around in the movies for 1. movie reasons. 2. if he went around the T-800 then he would of killed John Connor and the movie wouldnt of lasted very long.

Ironmans only a bigger problems because his suit protects his face and body and so forth, weaponary wise Ironman could probably knock it out with missle launchers, and so forth, but the T-1000 would regenerate, he had his body blown to pieces to where he had no more body and still came back to life. the magnet only effected the T-X because of her endoskeleton that was attached to it, but her liquid pieces were leaking off of it... T-1000 would of just leaked off of it easily being all liquid.... T-X was a rip off of the T-1000 anyways, who lost her legs from being run over by a helicopter and couldnt use her superior strength to lift the rocks off her legs, T-1000 would of leaked out and put himself back together like nothing happened.

Now what Tony would have to do, is he'd have to find a steel meel and lead the T-1000 there where there is a lake of hot steel, but he'd have to find a way to get THE TERMINATOR in there, but then again, The T-1000 could use surrounding objects and mess Ironmans armor up like he did the T-800's when IronMonger faught Ironman he ripped tonys amor apart pretty badley, T-1000 would of just regenerated.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cattlebattle: Tony's Armour can take Shots from Tanks without a scratch. He's also faster. His suit will protect him while his massive intellect figures out a dozen different ways to win.

And Vin Diesel is not the worst actor ever. Paul Walker is.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
@Shawnbaby said:

@cattlebattle: Tony's Armour can take Shots from Tanks without a scratch. He's also faster. His suit will protect him while his massive intellect figures out a dozen different ways to win.

Yup.....its so indestructible that he was torn up in battles with the likes of Iron Monger. This is movie Iron Man were talking here...his mass intellect didn't figure out a way to beat a giant space whale......unless you count shooting at it endlessly

Thats debatable
ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ohgodwhy

@TERMINATORXX: Yes but you keep missing the main thing I'm saying which is Iron Man can easily avoid the T1000. How can the T1000 hit Iron Man when he's flying around? Like you said Iron Man needs to only find a steel mill and lead him there. The T-1000's a killing machine so it would inevitably follow him right wherever he wants it to follow him. Also the T1000 has shown that it is easily stunned when confronted with something as small as a grenade. Iron Man's attacks are a lot more powerful than a grenade so inevitably there would be an increase in Stun Time. I'm not saying Iron Man's attacks will kill him but Iron Man would easily use that time to figure out a way to throw the T1000 into a Molten Steel Vat.

The main thing here is that the T1000's main objective is to kill, which Iron Man can easily use to his advantage. That and the fact that he can fly.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he has any heat weapons, he can take out T-1000, I thought he had rockets in the movie, and perhaps the lasers might work as well.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cattlebattle said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Yup.....its so indestructible that he was torn up in battles with the likes of Iron Monger. This is movie Iron Man were talking here...his mass intellect didn't figure out a way to beat a giant space whale......unless you count shooting at it endlessly Thats debatable

Actually it did...he flew inside a Whale and blasted it apart from the inside.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ohgodwhy said:

@TERMINATORXX: Yes but you keep missing the main thing I'm saying which is Iron Man can easily avoid the T1000. How can the T1000 hit Iron Man when he's flying around? Like you said Iron Man needs to only find a steel mill and lead him there. The T-1000's a killing machine so it would inevitably follow him right wherever he wants it to follow him. Also the T1000 has shown that it is easily stunned when confronted with something as small as a grenade. Iron Man's attacks are a lot more powerful than a grenade so inevitably there would be an increase in Stun Time. I'm not saying Iron Man's attacks will kill him but Iron Man would easily use that time to figure out a way to throw the T1000 into a Molten Steel Vat.

The main thing here is that the T1000's main objective is to kill, which Iron Man can easily use to his advantage. That and the fact that he can fly.

I agree Ironmans flying abilities would be problems, but the T-1000 can easily run and hide while tonys in mid air, remember it can mimic floors, walls, furnitures...etc...etc...etc I also agreed that Ironmans missle launchers and the rest of those explosive weapons he has would ko the T-1000, but based on the op the fight is to the death and yes like I told Shawn, the T-800's grenade blast messed the T-1000 up and it looked badley deformed, but he reformed from that blast perfect fine, once he hit that hot pool of steel, it was his fault for falling backwards instead of forward, but the T-1000 who knows, if Ironman came down on the ground and faught it hand to hand, the T-1000 might be able to ram a metal rod in Ironmans heart and Terminate him from there like he did the T-800's power source... Be a tough battle.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
@Shawnbaby said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Yup.....its so indestructible that he was torn up in battles with the likes of Iron Monger. This is movie Iron Man were talking here...his mass intellect didn't figure out a way to beat a giant space whale......unless you count shooting at it endlessly Thats debatable

It depleted almost all of his power........awesome thinking on Starks part right there
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cattlebattle said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Shawnbaby said:

It depleted almost all of his power........awesome thinking on Starks part right there

He still had enough power to deliver a Nuke to the Chitauri Fleet.

Again, Winning is Winning.

And if you're going to try and lowball Tony...The T-1000 failed at killing a 14 year old boy...

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ohgodwhy

@TERMINATORXX: I agree that if they fought close range then the T1000 would probably win but why would Tony ever try to fight the T1000 close range? He wouldn't because he's not stupid. Also the T1000 just did all the camouflage stuff to get close to Sarah Connor without causing too much of a scene but it was still trying to kill her. It's a killing machine at the end of the day and will pursue Tony relentlessy. Especially if Tony is out in the open just teasing it to follow him which is what I would do and Tony's a lot smarter than I am. Also I know he reforms perfectly fine but like I said in the above post he only needs it to be stunned and then he can fly into it from the back or something and push it into the Molten Steel.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
@Shawnbaby said:

And if you're going to try and lowball Tony...The T-1000 failed at killing a 14 year old boy...

This isn't about what Iron can and cannot do......its that he doesn't have any artillery to kill the T-1000

Charlie Sheen??

I am not lowballing anyone...lowballing would be if I was like "Iron Man was weak and useless, T-1000 wins effortlessly" 

Of course it failed...its a plot point.
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ohgodwhy said:

@TERMINATORXX: I agree that if they fought close range then the T1000 would probably win but why would Tony ever try to fight the T1000 close range? He wouldn't because he's not stupid. Also the T1000 just did all the camouflage stuff to get close to Sarah Connor without causing too much of a scene but it was still trying to kill her. It's a killing machine at the end of the day and will pursue Tony relentlessy. Especially if Tony is out in the open just teasing it to follow him which is what I would do and Tony's a lot smarter than I am. Also I know he reforms perfectly fine but like I said in the above post he only needs it to be stunned and then he can fly into it from the back or something and push it into the Molten Steel.

True... I see what you're saying, but he would have to find a way to push the T-1000 in there which wont be easy, cause sarah tried it with shotgun blast, that bounced it back off the balcony ( almost ), but she ran out of shotgun shells and only needed like 1 or 2 more to get it in there and the T-800 came at the right place, right time to blast it and cause it to fall off into the steel....Or then again you gotta remember the T-800 was just a machine, only thing human about it was its human flesh over its metal endoskeleton, Ironman is still part human and that said, what if the T-1000 hid somewhere until Tony got out of his suit? I mean tony has to eat, drink and sleep so he'd have to come out of that suit sometime...Then again it could be argued, Tony would just hop right back into his suit once the T-1000 found him again, unless Tonys at work or somehwere where his suits no where near by.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironman takes this

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cattlebattle said:

@Shawnbaby said:

This isn't about what Iron can and cannot do......its that he doesn't have any artillery to kill the T-1000 Charlie Sheen?? I am not lowballing anyone...lowballing would be if I was like "Iron Man was weak and useless, T-1000 wins effortlessly" Of course it failed...its a plot point.

Nope...Still Vin Diesel. Charlie Sheen is Bi-Winning with Tiger Blood.

You were lowballing Tony with the whole "awesome thinking on Tony's part right there" and "his mass intellect didn't figure out a way to beat a giant space whale......unless you count shooting at it endlessly"...you just were doing it very ineffectually.

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ohgodwhy

@TERMINATORXX: Yeah, I don't see why Tony would actually ever leave his suit though or why the T1000 would think about trying to outlast Tony. The T1000's only purpose is to kill and it would try to do that in the most direct way it could.

Plus a push from Iron Man coming at full speed is going to push the T1000 far further than shotgun shell could ever hope to.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
@Shawnbaby said:

n is Bi-Winning with Tiger Blood.

You were lowballing Tony with the whole "awesome thinking on Tony's part right there" and "his mass intellect didn't figure out a way to beat a giant space whale......unless you count shooting at it endlessly"...you just were doing it very ineffectually.

But you are suggesting that Tony uses his mass intellect to win a battle when he clearly has a track record of just using basic plot conveniences to win....like the arc reactor with Iron Monger......other than that, he mainly just attacks (vs Whiplash, vs Thor) what is special about this battle...he has no prep. 

No one is really making a case fr how he beats the T-1000, just that he would win

Charlie Sheen still >  Vin Diesel, except at break dancing
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ohgodwhy said:

@TERMINATORXX: Yeah, I don't see why Tony would actually ever leave his suit though or why the T1000 would think about trying to outlast Tony. The T1000's only purpose is to kill and it would try to do that in the most direct way it could.

Plus a push from Iron Man coming at full speed is going to push the T1000 far further than shotgun shell could ever hope to.

My excuse for Tony leaving his suit was so he could eat, drink or sleep, unless he has a mouth opening on his face where he can insert food and drinks into his mouth.... I guess he could spend the rest of however long he wants in it.... I see what you're saying, The T-1000 is just like a T-800 when it comes to its targets, he will hunt and stalk its targets until it finds them and destroys them, I guess Tony could lead the T-1000 to a desert as well, find a volcano to throw it in ( if the heat of the lava is hot enough. ) which it could, cause lavas have different degrees of temperatures, some are not as hot as the moltein steel the T-1000 melted in and some are hotter....... I agree with your point of views, Tonys smart, if he leads the T-1000 into a steel mill, he could find a way to push the T-1000 in there, the only reason ( after I think about it. ) the T-1000 was able to damage the T-800 with surrounding objects was because the T-800 couldnt fly and hes not as fast as Tony.... What im thinking is, it would boil down to tony coming down on the ground, fighting THE TERMINATOR and it might gives Ironman problems, the T-800 punching clean through its head didnt damage it, so thats proof no matter how strong, Superman, Hulk, Thor/Thors hammer, Ironman...etc...etc if you punch the T-1000 you cannot hurt him....This is probably an interesting debate i've seen in along time.

Good points about Ironmans flying abilities, being real fast and so on.

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ohgodwhy

@TERMINATORXX: Thanks for at least changing your opinion a little bit, a lot of people are so stubborn sometimes that it's actually pathetic debating with them.

I agree that the T1000 is a beast in a ground limited space only battle but if it's opponent can take to the air or is much faster than it, then it should be quite easy to outsmart it and lead it around into a trap.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cattlebattle said:

@Shawnbaby said:

n is Bi-Winning with Tiger Blood.

But you are suggesting that Tony uses his mass intellect to win a battle when he clearly has a track record of just using basic plot conveniences to win....like the arc reactor with Iron Monger......other than that, he mainly just attacks (vs Whiplash, vs Thor) what is special about this battle...he has no prep. No one is really making a case fr how he beats the T-1000, just that he would win Charlie Sheen still > Vin Diesel, except at break dancing

Tony's Intellect is a "plot convenience"

The way i see after repeatedly blasting the T-1000 only to have it reform...Tony figures out that he will need something more to kill the thing. His scanners will tell him he's facing something made out of organic metal...and he can devise an appropriate battleplan from there.

Meanwhile, The T-1000 has no way of attacking tony except at close range and Tony's Amrour can protect him from those bladed attacks should he decide to get in close. Tony has more ways of hurting the T-1000 than it does to hurt him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX: Also, if all else fails the T-1000 can just throw Tony several feet right? That's a killer move...

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ohgodwhy said:

@TERMINATORXX: Thanks for at least changing your opinion a little bit, a lot of people are so stubborn sometimes that it's actually pathetic debating with them.

I agree that the T1000 is a beast in a ground limited space only battle but if it's opponent can take to the air or is much faster than it, then it should be quite easy to outsmart it and lead it around into a trap.

Well it wasnt so much I was changing my opinion which I kind of was because your arguments of Ironman flying ( staying away from TERMINATOR in mid air. ) have missle launchers ( which explosvies have effected it.) , and so forth is very debatable.... the only problem is the T-1000's healing factor.. so yeah Tony would have to find a lake of Acid, Lava, Moltein steel, A lake of something extremely hot to throw it in... Now if Ironman stayed on the ground and faught it the T-1000 might have a bigger advantage.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: Also, if all else fails the T-1000 can just throw Tony several feet right? That's a killer move...

lol thats the T-800.... The T-1000 never threw a human several feet, in the directors cut they say the T-1000 is stronger than a T-800, but I still disagree with that, not because the T-800 has shown more strength feats, but because the T-800 has that Titanium armor and Hydrolics and with Hydrolics you can lift a heck of alot of weight.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the location is all of New York...then Tony wins this. If they were locked in a building with no way out, then I would go with the T-1000. Tony has all of New York to figure out how to defeat the Terminator. He wins based on the scenario given.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By isaac_clarke

Why won't Stark just blow him to hell? Repulsors will put holes in him, the Uni-Beam will no doubt flatten him, the dozens of missiles will platter him in all directions. The guy dropped a tank with something the size of a pen, the T-1000 is going to get blown to bits here.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
@Shawnbaby said:

Tony's Intellect is a "plot convenience"

The way i see after repeatedly blasting the T-1000 only to have it reform...Tony figures out that he will need something more to kill the thing. His scanners will tell him he's facing something made out of organic metal...and he can devise an appropriate battleplan from there.

Meanwhile, The T-1000 has no way of attacking tony except at close range and Tony's Amrour can protect him from those bladed attacks should he decide to get in close. Tony has more ways of hurting the T-1000 than it does to hurt him.

Tonys intellect is a part of his character

So the T-1000 is just going to stand there and wait for Tony to devise a battle plan....OK, and how do you know Tonys armor can protect him from its blades?? Did Robert Downey Jr tell you this? I am pretty sure something with enhanced strength thrusting an extra sharp blade could penetrate Tonys armor
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By isaac_clarke

@cattlebattle said:

Tonys intellect is a part of his character So the T-1000 is just going to stand there and wait for Tony to devise a battle plan....OK, and how do you know Tonys armor can protect him from its blades?? Did Robert Downey Jr tell you this? I am pretty sure something with enhanced strength thrusting an extra sharp blade could penetrate Tonys armor

What worthwhile feats do the T-1000 blades have in penetration? Tony's suit tanking an assault from energy weaponry, lightning being blasted at him and hell the less armored Suit Case Suit Case was holding up to energy whips that were cutting cars clean in half effortlessly.

A T-1000 blade will do what now?

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ohgodwhy

@cattlebattle: Look at the debate me and TerminatorXX just had in this thread. Tony wouldn't ever get close enough to the T1000 to get stabbed because he's not stupid. The whole T1000 winning this seems to rely on the T1000 somehow getting close enough to Tony to stab him which given the scenario setting just isn't going to happen.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By isaac_clarke

@ohgodwhy said:

@cattlebattle: Look at the debate me and TerminatorXX just had in this thread. Tony wouldn't ever get close enough to the T1000 to get stabbed because he's not stupid. The whole T1000 winning this seems to rely on the T1000 somehow getting close enough to Tony to stab him which given the scenario setting just isn't going to happen.

It doesn't matter - Tony could literally slug it out with him and throw him around like a ragdoll. He's much stronger, he can enhance that striking power with his repulsors and the T-1000 hasn't done anything on paper that I would even consider potent enough to cleave that armor.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
@ohgodwhy said:

Why not?....Tony has absolutely no prep,  he attacked Thor head on when Thor could beat the crap out of him......he doesn't know that the thing can form blades. I see it as Tony starts shooting him...in which it just puts holes in a very unamused T1000, in which Tony engages it close combat....then gets offed

Unless you are implying that Iron Man has some sort of clairvoyance
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Shawnbaby

You still haven't explained how the T-1000 even penetrates tony's armour which has held up to a hell of a lot. Even the battering he took inside the Helicarrier's engines wasn't enough to take the suit out completely...and that's a whole lot more force than the T-1000 has ever shown.

@cattlebattle said:

@ohgodwhy said:

Why not?....Tony has absolutely no prep, he attacked Thor head on when Thor could beat the crap out of him......he doesn't know that the thing can form blades. I see it as Tony starts shooting him...in which it just puts holes in a very unamused T1000, in which Tony engages it close combat....then gets offed Unless you are implying that Iron Man has some sort of clairvoyance

or he could do this:

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ohgodwhy

@isaac_clarke: Yeah I agree but I don't know if his repulsors can actually put the T1000 down for good. It's possible that they can but we can't really prove that because the T1000 did recover from pretty much every attack in T2.

But like I said he could easily lead the T1000 into a trap given that it's just a programmed killing machine if his repulsors don't get the job done.