• 90 results
Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How fas are tonys suits and reaction time?

eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nevermind I looked it up

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eagerbuttermilk: No, I mean like a genetic disruptor or time machine or something like that.

eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could his endo sym armor absorb Superman's solar energy?

eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By eagerbuttermilk

@panthers8901: that's what I was trying to figure out as well I don't see why not,I mean it's made from a alien technology and Supermans a Aliens so it should be able to absorb the energy right out of him.

the question is how much can the suit handle and seeing as how Superman holds a whole l

ot of solar energy

eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: you do remember he has just one hour of prep and he doesn't know who he's fighting,and I'm not sure he can do that in the middle of battle

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loool Superman obviously

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Cypher0120

Dr Doom might do better with that prep and magic.

eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: ok but where is it going to get the material to make kryptonite,and even if it did fine material on earth that can create kryptonite whats to stop Superman from punching his light out before then.but anyways there is no kryptonite in this battle to begin with,let's just assume kryptonite never existed because there's just too many what ifs on both sides

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man has no chance here. And did you really put SA supes here? That's just mean.

eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen a lot of Iron Man bleeding edge armor vs Superman threads on here and iron mans allways stockpiled with kryptonite and the thread just keeps going back and forth, if iron man can't get a clear win with a ish ton of kryptonite how is she going to fair without it.

and even if he can create weapons and instruments on the fly will they be able to harm Superman a guy who has taken super Novas to the face smashed in between two planets and so on.

And Clark is not a stupid fighter if he realizes what the suit can do he'll figure out a way to deal with it,and he also has the fortress of solitude with is packed with alien technology,I can't remember what issue it was but I believe Clark created a machine that can destroy the universeI could be wrong while you're reading this I'm going to look for that issue and if I'm wrong I'll tell you

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it in every Superman vs thread everyone but superman get prep time ?

eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you make a good argument my friend,I never said he has access to I meant he knows his way around technology because he has technology from all over the universe that he studies on a daily basis,now that I look back I guess it wasn't relevant to the argument I thought that would just be a cool thing to throw in there ,and he even created a technology that was more advanced than anything he's ever seen in the universe,I never meant for you to think that he was going to his fortress to use something on iron man.

but that being said I give the victory to you for I am too lazy to do research and continue the argument lol

oh and I don't want iron man to lose I just wanted a fight without kryptonite because every other fight I see with them the odds are always stacked against Superman

eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: well I only gave him one hour just so he can be somewhat prepared,but you are totally right I've seen that in a lot of other thread

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

This is more unfair the ironman vs green lantern

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Man of Steel > Man of Iron.

Supes stomps

Given how popular the latter's movies were, calling Superman's reboot Man of Steel seemed like a good idea

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By lgh0stl

doing this battle is like fighting batman without any green stone . . it's a murder in a major 3rd degree

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did this need to be bumped?

Still Superman.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ironman due to prep

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eagerbuttermilk: @divell:No he can't use Thorbuster because Thor took the gem back. That;s almost like asking if Ironman can use Mjolnir or Odin's spear or Thor's axe.

He can't use Iron destroyer because Odin took the suit away from him after the fight. Unless his prep involves him praying to Odin or asking Odin for favors. But that wouldn't really be prep, it would be considered getting help from other people/somewhat of a team effort.

Ironman needs much more than 2 years prep. Superman will simply freeze Ironman in his tracks then punch him upwards, knocking him upwards towards space while repeatedly shooting him with his laser vision. There is nothing Ironman can reasonably do even with all the prep in the world.

Even these Ironman "prep" fights, have to assume that Superman will just be insanely stupid and just stand there and do nothing and keep getting hit. It isn't logical.

@randomsid@noone301994 Don't bring Hulkbuster into this why would Hulkbuster possibly have a chance here?

and LMAO at genetic disruptor or time machine. Neither of them would work. Superman was born powerful, he didn't gain his powers through a freak accident or by stealing money or something of that sort. superman would fry the genetic disruptor with his heat vision, he could freeze it and prevent it from being used and do all sorts of things to get around that. Maybe you should edit the argument and clarify that superman would need to stand still and do nothing in addition to Ironman getting years of prep.

Iron Man can easily create a kryptonite ray much more effective than Luthors. A kryptonite Suit with the combination of his Symbiotic Suit and Hulkbuster is more than enough.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: show me one time post crisis Superman has done something like that.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eagerbuttermilk: @divell:No he can't use Thorbuster because Thor took the gem back. That;s almost like asking if Ironman can use Mjolnir or Odin's spear or Thor's axe.

He can't use Iron destroyer because Odin took the suit away from him after the fight. Unless his prep involves him praying to Odin or asking Odin for favors. But that wouldn't really be prep, it would be considered getting help from other people/somewhat of a team effort.

Ironman needs much more than 2 years prep. Superman will simply freeze Ironman in his tracks then punch him upwards, knocking him upwards towards space while repeatedly shooting him with his laser vision. There is nothing Ironman can reasonably do even with all the prep in the world.

Even these Ironman "prep" fights, have to assume that Superman will just be insanely stupid and just stand there and do nothing and keep getting hit. It isn't logical.

@randomsid@noone301994 Don't bring Hulkbuster into this why would Hulkbuster possibly have a chance here?

and LMAO at genetic disruptor or time machine. Neither of them would work. Superman was born powerful, he didn't gain his powers through a freak accident or by stealing money or something of that sort. superman would fry the genetic disruptor with his heat vision, he could freeze it and prevent it from being used and do all sorts of things to get around that. Maybe you should edit the argument and clarify that superman would need to stand still and do nothing in addition to Ironman getting years of prep.

Why did you tag me and say Don't bring Hulkbuster into this when nothing I said in this thread mentioned Hulkbuster at all?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Just ignore him, he's a troll. He'll be calling you a pathetic, cowardly liar by the end of your conversation. Even if you throw facts at him.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Threads with obscure characters get locked on the reg for no reason. but mismatches like this will stay unlocked. There's no room

For debate. Supes stomps.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#88 SC  Moderator

@noone301994: Come on man, have to leave that stuff in the past.

Flagged your post, just as you flagged mine in the past when I was disruptive or offensive. I didn't even respond to you here. Hopefully in the future you can learn to debate without attacking other people's character. You've already been warned like 2 or more times yet you're still trying to start arguments and use insults?

Please just flag them or PM a mod, no need to derail a thread further.

I am going to ask you both to drop this and if you have questions or worries, either PM each other or a mod, otherwise I will delete posts and give warnings. Except its the weekend in a few days so how about we get an early start and be cool now. ^_^. Thanks!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994 Flagged your post, just as you flagged mine in the past when I was disruptive or offensive. I didn't even respond to you here. Hopefully in the future you can learn to debate without attacking other people's character. You've already been warned like 2 or more times yet you're still trying to start arguments and use insults?

Wow, you actually admitted that you were being disruptive and offensive in the past? Good for you. I apologize for insulting you above.

Dube11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man perhaps