Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Great battle!
Round 1 Supes win after a normal fight.

Round 2 Tony here.

Round 3 Gods will Collide on this one but eventually Supes and hal would win espically the fact that we don't know which armor of tony and weather he has prep or not

Round 4 tony cause he has repulsors and missiles alongside his powerful armored suit with clark's strength and speed it could make a differnce.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3, supes and GL.

Round 4, supes.

But in Round 1+2 Superman in a ROFLSLAUGHTERHOUSESTOMP. He either heat visions him into oblivion from Jupiter or flies into his face at lightspeed, take your pick.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock said:

@nick31898: Those constructs and gadgets will overwhelm the man of...iron? So Superman clears that round with Sundip and help.

No.......KRYPTOFRICKINNITE! WHAT PART OF THAT DOES NOBODY UNDERFRICKINSTAND? Sorry, I lost control.....

Sun dips don't make him immune to kryptonite, it just makes him stronger, and more powerful Kryptonite would weaken him, instantly.

all superman has to do is get a lead suit. so superman wins. supes has prep, too. he has access to the fortress of solitude.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Wow you responded to an old reply, from my foolish and naive days.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Wow you responded to an old reply, from my foolish and naive days.

sometimes you don't notice the dates. the last responses before me were pretty recent. there are only 22 days and 10 days ago so to me it looked pretty recent. see what happens when u make 'foolish' thread. LOL! it lives on in infamy.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark all rounds

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman all rounds.

RedDeadJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By RedDeadJoker

superman for rounds 1-3. He is just a completely different weight class than Iron Man. Round 4 is closer but I am going to still say superman because he has more experience with that kind of power

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes for all except 2 in my opinion. Ironman gets his Uru-suit (magically enchanted), implements red sun repulsors, and has the suit constantly emit kryptonite radiation that he amplifies the strength of. Heat vision? Suit absorbs the energy to power the red sun uni-beam.

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By thevarioty436

All 4 battles take place in New York

Morals are off.

Fight to Death.

Universes are mixed.

Round 1: Iron Man is wearing HulkBuster Suit. No Prep: Superman- if it's only prepared to overpower someone who has super strength (which fails), iron man gets demolished

Round 2: Both have 1 week prep: Lex luthor is just as smart and has the wealth to have prepped for superman, and has studied him since the day clark showed the world he was superman, lex used kryptonite replulsors, a mech suit couldn't kill him. also batman, kryptonite man, metallo and those opponents where opponents who have stated he holds back against. iron mans best scenario is as stated above by AsgardianXeno929 "Ironman gets his Uru-suit (magically enchanted), implements red sun repulsors, and has the suit constantly emit kryptonite radiation that he amplifies the strength of. Heat vision? Suit absorbs the energy to power the red sun uni-beam" As forSuperman, he would use his prep to sundip for 4 days increasing his powers to incalculable levels, trains to use the power ring, short time yes but supermans thought processing way more faster than hals or iron mans, and creates an admantium/vibranium suit laced with lead (as stated above universes are mixed and if iron man can get his hands on kryptonite, it's just as likely superman can get his hands on adamantium/vibranium ) I mean if this was a real fight, superman wouldn't job against iron man, and use everything he can to kill him, superman has shown a lot of strategic value on the battlefield lately, that's just one way he could win. But this round in general takes speculation to such a high level, feats hardly come into play lol.

Round 3: Both can have a partner. Iron Man's is World Breaker Hulk. Super Man's is Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). No prep: Well BFR seems to be aloud so there's that, and then there's the fact that superman has still higher strength feats and on par striking feats to figth hulk and then there's iron man who turns into a non-factor and then there's green lantern who turns this into an overkill.

Round 4: Iron Man is wearing a specialized suit that makes him just as powerful as superman. The suit is just as fast, just as strong, and is made of antamantium. The question is, who can use the powers wise: Superman. adamantium has to be easy to heat up, boiling tony inside into a turkey, and if somehow i'm forgetting heat doesn't work on adamanium let alone heat that's hotter than the suns core, then still superman because of more experience

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 3 and 1 for superman.

Wb hulk maybe super strong but hal can bfr him or something like that

Round 4.depends on type of admantanium.

Round 2 could go either way since hulk won against hulk buster as well as thor.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes, all rounds.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Supes stomps all rounds

Rahul2196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. superman easily wins

2.any one with prep time thinks of kryptonite,so does stark.he can make an armor powered by it,missiles,bullets etc.,.but with one week of prep superman has one thing to think of ,it obviously is kryptonite,he also knows lead armor can prevent radiation from it,so he can make a metal armor like ironman's one(with batman's help) or something else.then round2 becomes round1 where winner is superman.even without suit superman has to just hide and give some sudden attacks with super speed,then its done.

3.i dont know much about WB hulk ,but if you give a sidekick like hulk to him the fight btwn ironman and superman is not right,this round will turnout as WB hulk vs superman and ironman vs GL,whose winner is out of the scope of this ironman superman fight.

4.superman's experience will make him win,because stark has not used them before

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Round 1) HulkBuster too slow and not powerful enough plus Tony has no prep

Round 2) Supes is actually much smarter than people realize. Knowing how Luthor always uses kryptonite against him, he shouldn't have trouble figuring out Tony's plan

Round 3) Either supes or gl can handle WBH or iron man. WBH gets BFR while iron man wishes he had more prep time beforehand

Round 4) Supes is much better at using his powers than Tony is at being iron supes.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Superman goes through him (litterally)

Round 2: Kryptonite? Haha. Sundip. Lead suit.

Round 3: Stark dies from the shockwaves by the three then later Hal BFR's Hulk

Round 4: Tony may have the powers, but the experience? Naaah

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol superman pretty much every round

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Superman, the hulk buster is not strong enough to go toe-to-toe with a superman that has morals off. Not even strong enough to beat superman when superman holds back.

Round 2: Superman, since tony doesn't know anything about his weaknesses, superman would win without even trying, why? Because he could use his one week in the sun, one hour is enough to demolish iron man, or because of them both having prep time, superman could use 10 hours in the sun and listen to what tony is doing and preparing himself for and IF tony knows superman's weaknesses, superman would use his lead suit.

Round 3: This would be a long fight, but tony takes this, only because of world breaker hulk.

Round 4: Maybe tony because they are equal in this fight, only that tony uses adamantium, I'd say that this round is a stalemate due to superman being able to defeat gods like darkseid, shazam and he once knocked out imperiex for a few minutes.

Avatar image for beingfatissupercool
Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For all rounds : Superman flies to another planet, waits for Tony Stark to die from age .

The end .

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By Noone301994
Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Okay, so here are mine.

Round 1: If Iron Man could get to Superman and inject SPIN tech, he could win. But idk if superman would let that happen. So Superman.

Round 2: It's obvious. Iron Man has prep. I don't even need to mention why.

Round 3: Honestly, and don't call me a "Marvel fan boy" or whatever. But Iron Man and WB Hulk win, in my opinion. Don't hate me. But, WB Hulk is his most powerful form. Remember, this is regular superman. I'm just saying, World Breaker's hits have been proven to, well, break worlds. So, go ahead, make my day.....or just let me know why you beg to differ. But don't be mean. I just want a nice, calm, discussion. Please.

Round 4: Superman, comes out on top, after a good fight.

This.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All rounds Scenario's where iron man has kryptonite on him .

Superman goes to russia, gets a tsar bomba nuke, goes back, throws it on stark industries .

Then he will go find a tank, and fly with it while shooting at tony , just for fun just till his energie is 0%, then throw a mountain on him .

OR

Tony flies into Yellowstone, and removes the surface around it , so it erupts , and he eats popcorn while watching how iron man tries to survive a dying planet .

OR

he flies into space, finds a big meteore, change it's direction so it goes to earth , and BOOM .

OR

Superman jumps into lava, flies out till the lava becomes lavastone , and he flies in again ,and out again to let it cool untill he has an armor that's 1 meter thick , then he uses his eye-lasers so he has 2 holes to see trough , and he go finds iron man and fly against him at almost lightspeed .

izzy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By izzy123

Superman every round and I don't think giving heros powers/suits they had never made before is allowed like in round 4

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By Dextersinister

Supes all 4

For round 4 he can generate heat inside of things, he fried Parasites brain bypassing his energy absorbing skin.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman rips Tony in half

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Thethedon2k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPIDERMAN WINS GUYS

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By HushoftheWind

@nick31898 said:

Okay, so here are mine.

Round 1: If Iron Man could get to Superman and inject SPIN tech, he could win. But idk if superman would let that happen. So Superman.

Round 2: It's obvious. Iron Man has prep. I don't even need to mention why.

Round 3: Honestly, and don't call me a "Marvel fan boy" or whatever. But Iron Man and WB Hulk win, in my opinion. Don't hate me. But, WB Hulk is his most powerful form. Remember, this is regular superman. I'm just saying, World Breaker's hits have been proven to, well, break worlds. So, go ahead, make my day.....or just let me know why you beg to differ. But don't be mean. I just want a nice, calm, discussion. Please.

Round 4: Superman, comes out on top, after a good fight.

This.

Didnt WBH go toe to toe with the Sentry as in the fight was even? I think Superman would have no problem fighting WBH, He's has experience fighting tactical brutes, ie Mongul. It's going to be 2 v 1 anyways seeing how Jordan will dispense with Stark, but it won't be a short battle.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Supes all rounds

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would win the first round, I can't recall hulk buster beating hulk. Iron man wins the second round, even though superman would sundip, iron man would get kryptonite and set red sun lamps around the city. Lets be honest superman is not iron man's prep level. Third round goes to ironman and WB hulk easily. In the last round if superman and ironman are equally powerful ironman would win, because he fairs a lot better fighting on even terms, superman uses his power advantage and without that he doesn't fair that well

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see superman Puling off 4 rounds .

I do see iron man putting up a fight tho .

Avatar image for vaporishlicense
VaporishLicense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man gets his ass handed to. Iron Man maybe a super genius, but Superman is also a super genius.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironknight1:

What if superman goes to russia and shoots al their nucleair bombs towards that city with red sunlight ?

Or if he bends himself an iron armor with 2 eyeholes , and disable those red sunlights ?

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By ironknight1

@beingfatissupercool: if superman was to destroy the city or find a way to destroy the lamps ironman has satellites and multiple armors he. He can make a armor powered by red sun energy

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironknight1:

Interesting ...

I would die to see a movie of that dude , Iron man in a red sun light suite, in a city surrounded by red sun light lamps vs superman .

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hushofthewind: Look at the thread WBH vs Superman. A lots of scans have been posted about it. ^^

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Clark all rounds.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg. Bravo to op. Entertaining yet.. so ignorant. Well thought out rounds though, other gauntlets should do similarly.

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

1. Superman. Superman won't hold back on a robot, and by the time he decides to use some X-Ray vision, it'll be too late.

2. We can expect a serious amount of preperation from Iron Man, but Supes is probably just going to bathe in the sun for a week straight. Superman.

3. This would be a complete curbstomp in Iron Man's favor. World Breaker Hulk is known to.. well... break planets.

4. Superman. He's been using his powers for a longer time. It'll be close, but in the end, Superman < SuperBuster.

Superman wins. Iron Man gets crushed.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By FUKUTORA

@retconcrisis: Yeah, figures.But Ironman deploys a Kryptonite nuclear rocket into his pocket that follows a kryptonite laser ray combined with red sun light and magic shell with computer following Kal El kryptonian DNA and GPS or SPS(Space Positional System).That Magis shell has Vision ability to cross objects and head directly to target and it's magic shield protects agains energy based atacks or shields, and EMP to be sure of it.PLUS he has many reserves at home wich can command to come to the battlefield if needed.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the argument that superman could create a lead suit to deal with iron mans kryptonite attacks is so bad...... if that lead suit runs on a tech basis, iron man WILL hack it, even if batman creates the firewall...... if it's just a regular compilation of lead pieces one over another, superman will lose the suit fairly quickly, because everything in iron mans arsenal is enough to blast through it...... on topic: superman wins some of the rounds, iron man wins some of the rounds

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

1. Clark rips him to shreds. Not much to say there.

2. Still clark. Without prior knowledge, tony isn't going to have a sudden stroke making magical or kryptonite/red sun armour. Assuming he can in one week, good enough to beat clark. Considering the record of his buster armours, I'm going with clark.

3. Lantern BFR's hulk to a black hole. Clark rips tony apart as usual.

4. This is the toughest one imo. With equal speed and strength, possible advantages clark has are other powers, and of course, experience with the powers. Inclining slightly towards him. Worst case scenario, he takes the fight near the sun..

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

the argument that superman could create a lead suit to deal with iron mans kryptonite attacks is so bad...... if that lead suit runs on a tech basis, iron man WILL hack it, even if batman creates the firewall...... if it's just a regular compilation of lead pieces one over another, superman will lose the suit fairly quickly, because everything in iron mans arsenal is enough to blast through it...... on topic: superman wins some of the rounds, iron man wins some of the rounds

No no no.
It is ON COMICVINE so Superman is invincible. :)

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Probably hand it to Supes as I would imagine he'd try to lure Iron to a location where he'd be vulnerable.

2. If Kryptonite is available then Iron Man easily.

3. ...Mmm...probably DC Team.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins each round, except for the one where Tony has a week of prep.