Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay, this battle consists of 4 rounds.

All 4 battles take place in New York

Morals are off.

Fight to Death.

Universes are mixed.

Round 1: Iron Man is wearing HulkBuster Suit. No Prep.

Round 2: Both have 1 week prep.

Round 3: Both can have a partner. Iron Man's is World Breaker Hulk. Super Man's is Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). No prep.

Round 4: Iron Man is wearing a specialized suit that makes him just as powerful as superman. The suit is just as fast, just as strong, and is made of antamantium. The question is, who can use the powers wiser.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, so here are mine.

Round 1: If Iron Man could get to Superman and inject SPIN tech, he could win. But idk if superman would let that happen. So Superman.

Round 2: It's obvious. Iron Man has prep. I don't even need to mention why.

Round 3: Honestly, and don't call me a "Marvel fan boy" or whatever. But Iron Man and WB Hulk win, in my opinion. Don't hate me. But, WB Hulk is his most powerful form. Remember, this is regular superman. I'm just saying, World Breaker's hits have been proven to, well, break worlds. So, go ahead, make my day.....or just let me know why you beg to differ. But don't be mean. I just want a nice, calm, discussion. Please.

Round 4: Superman, comes out on top, after a good fight.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals are off.

Fight to Death.

Universes are mixed.

Round 3: Both can have a partner. Iron Man's is World Breaker Hulk. Super Man's is Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). No prep.

Round 4: Iron Man is wearing a specialized suit that makes him just as powerful as superman. The suit is just as fast, just as strong, and is made of antamantium. The question is, who can use the powers wiser.

1. Superman destroys him here.

2. Assuming Tony has knowledge of Superman's weaknesses - he would likely build something to exploit them like everyone else does. But realistically under this condition Superman sends him to the sun.

3. I want to avoid the Hulk vs Superman debate - so I'm aborting myself here.

4. Not a fight... If it was it depends on:

• What kind of Adamantium.
  • Is New 52 Superman strong enough to break it?
  • Or Will Tony still be torn apart on the inside despite the durabiltiy of the suit.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: I agree with all the rounds except for round 2. Iron Man with prep is pretty brutal I will not lie. But what if for a whole week Superman just took a nap in the sun, then after a week of that I think. He would come out on top. As for 3 I'm leaning towards Ironman and WB but it depends on GL's power that day, when he sees a giant green gamma beast runnin at him he may lose a little willpower and get screwed over. But if he is as brave as ever then yeah he will win this. But like you said "world breaker".

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: I agree with all the rounds except for round 2. Iron Man with prep is pretty brutal I will not lie. But what if for a whole week Superman just took a nap in the sun, then after a week of that I think. He would come out on top. As for 3 I'm leaning towards Ironman and WB but it depends on GL's power that day, when he sees a giant green gamma beast runnin at him he may lose a little willpower and get screwed over. But if he is as brave as ever then yeah he will win this. But like you said "world breaker".

Iron Man with prep= kryptonite........duh......he's frickin' rich, I'm sure he can hit somebody up for some.......

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RetconCrisis

1. Superman wins

2. Tony has a week of prep, Superman has a week of sundip where by then he would be almost immune to kryptonite due to his extremely long sundip. Superman wins.

3. IM and WB Hulk win.

4. Superman is more experienced and is more adapted to the powers, so he'd win. Like a Superman vs Zod (In all story arcs including the two first meeting), Zod throws Supes around like a ragdoll at first because he's more experienced.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

Morals are off.

Fight to Death.

Universes are mixed.

2. Assuming Tony has knowledge of Superman's weaknesses - he would likely build something to exploit them like everyone else does. But realistically under this condition Superman sends him to the sun.

• Or Will Tony still be torn apart on the inside despite the durabiltiy of the suit.

He wouldn't have to build anything.....just have it near superman, Supes basically becomes human.

4: I think it's a good fight, but I know superman comes out on top.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NICK31898

1. Superman wins

2. Tony has a week of prep, Superman has a week of sundip where by then he would be almost immune to kryptonite due to his extremely long sundip. Superman wins.

3. IM and WB Hulk win.

4. Superman is more experienced and is more adapted to the powers, so he'd win. Like a Superman vs Zod (In all story arcs including the two first meeting), Zod throws Supes around like a ragdoll at first because he's more experienced.

You do realize, Idc how long superman has to sundip, he can't become "immune" to kryptonite. It's over for him in round 2. But I agree with everything else.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Laughingstock

@nick31898: If Tony is allowed to have kryptonite. What is stopping Superman from borrowing Hal's ring, getting a few gadgets from Bruce, doing some quick trainning, after he sundips. Then what can Tony do? GL's constructs and Bruce's tech are a deadly combination in the hands of the man of steel.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: He kinda became permanently immune after DC 1 million, but he's been shown to have ignored stuff like magic and kryptonite after sundips.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jojjimbo

Round 1 Superman wins, Even with the Hulk buster suit Superman is still faster and stronger then Tony.

Round 2 Superman wins, Unless Tony gets his hands on some kryptonite with his prep time he still loses.

Round 3 Superman wins, Superman&GL are too much for Tony&Hulk.

Round 4 superman wins, Superman still has the experience factor in this scenario.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: If Tony is allowed to have kryptonite. What is stopping Superman from borrowing Hal's ring, getting a few gadgets from Bruce, doing some quick trainning, after he sundips. Then what can Tony do? GL's constructs and Bruce's tech are a deadly combination in the hands of the man of steel.

And kryptonite to superman is dangerous in the hands of anyone.....

@nick31898: He kinda became permanently immune after DC 1 million, but he's been shown to have ignored stuff like magic and kryptonite after sundips.

Oh well, I just know that Iron Man with prep.....dang.....

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Those constructs and gadgets will overwhelm the man of...iron? So Superman clears that round with Sundip and help.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Those constructs and gadgets will overwhelm the man of...iron? So Superman clears that round with Sundip and help.

No.......KRYPTOFRICKINNITE! WHAT PART OF THAT DOES NOBODY UNDERFRICKINSTAND? Sorry, I lost control.....

Sun dips don't make him immune to kryptonite, it just makes him stronger, and more powerful Kryptonite would weaken him, instantly.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: He isn't immune to krypton it's, I agree. But subdios definitely give him a resistance to it. And like I said, what stops superman from making a bubble around him with the GL ring when Tony uses his Kryptonite?

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: He isn't immune to krypton it's, I agree. But subdios definitely give him a resistance to it. And like I said, what stops superman from making a bubble around him with the GL ring when Tony uses his Kryptonite?

What stops Iron man from already being near supes. The kryptonite would immediately weaken him. Also, being able to do anything with the ring, requires years of training, that superman hasn't had. I doubt he could even make a giant ball with it.

I saw something one time, where GL(John Stewart) lost his control over the ring. He has to learn over again. He couldn't even make any shapes after like a weeks training. Finally his memory came back, and he got his full powers.

So, no, I don't think superman could make a shield around himself.

PLUS, only members of the LANTERN CORE, can have a ring. If GL did that, he would be kicked out immediately.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: K what about Batman's tech? He builds superman a kryptonite proof suit, he has some krypton it's that he could test it on. While he subdips Batman gets a suit for him.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: K what about Batman's tech? He builds superman a kryptonite proof suit, he has some krypton it's that he could test it on. While he subdips Batman gets a suit for him.

A suit that advanced would take well over a week to build. You'd have to make sure no radiation could get through. Then there is the fact that the suit has to be flexible enough to move in. And even if he got it built, what says Iron man, hasn't already thought of it, he is a genius you knwo. He could either override the suit, and shut it down, which we know he is smart enough to do. Or he could blast a hole in it, with a weapon he invented, pre-hand powerful enough to do it.

rugrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dang morals off could supes lasers penitrate

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Laughingstock

@nick31898: Tony may be a genius but superman could read through an entire library in a day. Tony would never be able to do that. Superman just speed blitz libraries, learns everything about Tony. Fine no suit then. But Batman lets him borrow the his mech Bat-Suit which he has been shown to use before. I don't remember the official name of it but its sort of like hulk buster. Superman climbs into it, suit vs suit. Tony blows up the suit, a weak iron man vs ready to go superman.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By Fallschirmjager

1. Superman. 10/10

2. Ironman (assuming he can get Kryptonite) 6/10

3. Superman + Hal. Ironman is a non-factor in a random encounter. WBH loses to Team 9/10 (especially because you didn't forbid BFR)

4. Superman because of experience + Tony is still human inside the suit. 9/10

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Tony may be a genius but superman could read through an entire library in a day. Tony would never be able to do that. Superman just speed blitz libraries, learns everything about Tony. Fine no suit then. But Batman lets him borrow the his mech Bat-Suit which he has been shown to use before. I don't remember the official name of it but its sort of like hulk buster. Superman climbs into it, suit vs suit. Tony blows up the suit, a weak iron man vs ready to go superman.

A weak Iron-man with kryptonite. I'm telling you a todler could beat superman with kryptonite. Look. I'm a superman fan. He is like my 4th fav. superhero, but in round 2, there is no supes. Tony Stark is called a prep lord, because with prep, he can beat just ab out anybody.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: What would stop superman while in the Bat-Suit grabbing the krypton it's and crushing it?

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate so seem like a DC fanboy here but.

Round 1: Superman wins easily!- Speed advantage, plus other powers, Superman is stronger than Hulk so Irons Hulk buster is frankly no where even close.

Round 2: This one is a bit tougher for me but Superman wins here again.- 1. How would Tony get ahold of Kryptonite? 2. How would Tony even with prep know what a Kryptonian is? It'd take him about a week just to learn about Superman and by then its too late, thats if he doesnt already know? 3. Superman also has a Super-Intellect, Superman does not benefit mankind (with advanced tech) simply because he was warned by his father not to interfere with human development for mankinds best interest. 4. How does Ironman counteract Superman Speeds?

Round 3: Superman beats WBHulk with Super speed. Then Superman beats Ironman swiftly by the same means.

Round 4: Well if Ironman could develop such a suit, then he would be on par with Gods, Thor, Sentry, ect. And he is not. But even if he did then the answer is still Superman.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: What would stop superman while in the Bat-Suit grabbing the krypton it's and crushing it?

A. Who said The bat-suit is as fast as Iron man, who flies at around 15,000 mph.

B. Who say's the bat suit is radiation proof?

C. All Iron man has to do is fly away, then flank the bat suit, and take it out. His lasers are extremely powerful.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Laughingstock

@nick31898: He doesn't need the suit the entire fight, just to get close enough to to knock the krypton it's out of his hand. And I'm not sure about this, but Superman could just fly with the suit on at the same one without using jets. Superman himself can fly way faster than Ironman so the suit is just extra weight. And if he gets that kryptonite away and still has his suit, he can use heat vision to melt a hole in the eyes of the suit and use his heat vision.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898: He doesn't need the suit the entire fight, just to get close enough to to knock the krypton it's out of his hand. And I'm not sure about this, but Superman could just fly with the suit on at the same one without using jets. Superman himself can fly way faster than Ironman so the suit is just extra weight. And if he gets that kryptonite away and still has his suit, he can use heat vision to melt a hole in the eyes of the suit and use his heat vision.

If he melts eye holes, then the radiation form the kryptonite, WILL get through.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dratini1331

@nick31898: What? What about Kryptonite man and Luthor? Not every crack pot with kryptonite bests superman. Both try on a semi-regular basis to kill supes using kryptonite, and both usually fail. Luthor is literally just iron man with prep vs Supes, and he doesn't fair much better. Also, I think something very similar to this has been done before :/ Anyhoos'it...

R1: Superman in a rather one-sided fight.

R2: Superman should win here again. 1 week of sundip, phantom zone, and let's not forget that Supes is a super genius as well. Tony really doesn't have that much of an edge when both sides have prep. Superman has too many options for tony that already exist, not to mention what he could do with prep time.

R3: This depends on what variants we're talking. I'm assuming n52? yes? If so, then it's entirely down to Hulk vs superman, as N52 Jordan has had his shields broken by less than WBH. Since they can BFR, I vote the DC team, as there isn't much stopping superman from punching hulk into orbit or taking hulk to the sun, while superman can just fly back. It's not a guaranteed argument, and I could totally see Marvel team winning, but DC has more options here and more general ways to win.

R4: Basically what everyone else has said. Superman also has experience fighting at that level more often than tony.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: I said AFTER he knocks the kryptonite away.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Should be Supes.

2. Supes just sundips. It doesn't matter if Tony gets kryptonite, if Superman just rushes at him with his fist pointed at his face, he is going to die. Sure, Supes will feel the effects a second later, but he will just walk off.

3. Getting the worlds most powerful person and someone with the universes arguably most powerful weapon, you get a winning team.

4. Supes takes it.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Superman wins because morals would be off and Superman would speed blitz him without letting the SPIN tech have an effect

Round 2: Iron Man wins because the universes are mixed and he could just get a shit load of kryptonite. He powers his suit with it and creates kryptonite weaponry

Round 3: World Breaker Hulk IMO could beat both Superman and Green Lantern, Iron Man wouldn't really do much but distract and would prevent Hulk from getting piled.

Round 4: Hmmm this one is kind of hard... I assume that everything in Iron Man's suit is EXTREMELY enhanced (missiles, lasers, unibeam, strength, speed, durability) if so, then Iron Man would win because he would just spam and keep his distance.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Superman. Hulkbuster wasn't even that effective against Hulk.

2. Iron Man 7/10

3. Superman & Hal. Morals off Hal is scary.

4. Superman, see Ultron getting beat up despite having adamantium armor.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

Morals are off.

Fight to Death.

Universes are mixed.

This sums it up for me.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remove battle 3... like now before the flaming begins.

- Pip

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@nick31898 said:

Morals are off.

Fight to Death.

Universes are mixed.

Good answer.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898: What? What about Kryptonite man and Luthor? Not every crack pot with kryptonite bests superman. Both try on a semi-regular basis to kill supes using kryptonite, and both usually fail. Luthor is literally just iron man with prep vs Supes, and he doesn't fair much better. Also, I think something very similar to this has been done before :/ Anyhoos'it...

R1: Superman in a rather one-sided fight.

R2: Superman should win here again. 1 week of sundip, phantom zone, and let's not forget that Supes is a super genius as well. Tony really doesn't have that much of an edge when both sides have prep. Superman has too many options for tony that already exist, not to mention what he could do with prep time.

R3: This depends on what variants we're talking. I'm assuming n52? yes? If so, then it's entirely down to Hulk vs superman, as N52 Jordan has had his shields broken by less than WBH. Since they can BFR, I vote the DC team, as there isn't much stopping superman from punching hulk into orbit or taking hulk to the sun, while superman can just fly back. It's not a guaranteed argument, and I could totally see Marvel team winning, but DC has more options here and more general ways to win.

R4: Basically what everyone else has said. Superman also has experience fighting at that level more often than tony.

Okay, DC fanboy. WBH would demolish both GL, and n52 supes, by himself, added Iron Man, it's done.

Actually Tony Stark is about 20x as smart as Lex. Lex is a genius. Tony is a super genius. How do we know he won't amplify the strength of the kryptonite. I'm sure he would have researched the recent battles between lex, and supes, where krptonite failed, which I have never heard, and amplify it to overcome his sun dip.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NICK31898

@ferventking: You do realize WBH is the most powerful version of Hulk. He like.....breaks worlds, with punches. Seriously, both Superman, and GL would be demolished. Now, if it was a different version of superman, it'd be different.

Round 1: Superman wins because morals would be off and Superman would speed blitz him without letting the SPIN tech have an effect

Round 2: Iron Man wins because the universes are mixed and he could just get a shit load of kryptonite. He powers his suit with it and creates kryptonite weaponry

Round 3: World Breaker Hulk IMO could beat both Superman and Green Lantern, Iron Man wouldn't really do much but distract and would prevent Hulk from getting piled.

Round 4: Hmmm this one is kind of hard... I assume that everything in Iron Man's suit is EXTREMELY enhanced (missiles, lasers, unibeam, strength, speed, durability) if so, then Iron Man would win because he would just spam and keep his distance.

You have the best answers yet. I like you.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Demolish pre-52 GL? I find that doubtful, and I'm solely basing him losing to n52 supes based on BFR. Supes has already shown that he actually may be faster in travel speed than pre-flashpoint. In Red Hood and the Outlaws, he got from just outside of pluto to Earth in about a minute. Not only that, he did it and tracked down the outlaws. What's to say he doesn't go for a bear hug and fly WBH to the sun at that speed? Even if hulk breaks his grip (see Hawkman, WW, etc. etc.), which he would, WBH would be left in dead space.

AFAIK, WBH can neither fly nor teleport, meaning he can't come back. then it's just IM vs GL or GL and Supes. IM > N52 hal IMO, but still loses to him + Supes, and can't beat Hal that quickly

Also, I'm not saying Kryptonite fails to hurt him, but rather it doesn't cause a super crippling effect. Superman can fight it off for periods of time, and has done so before. It's not a guaranteed win. As far as, Tony being smarter, I don't necessarily doubt that. However, Luthor has full knowledge and Years of prep.

Years of prep for decent-good prep > good prep in a week.

Not only that, we haven't seen a sundipped Supes in N52, however, it does make him substantially better against kryptonite, and at least doubles his powers. All-star had him even being mostly immune to kryptonite. There's no guarantee that Kryptonite would win. Not only that, how can iron man deal with the type of punch H'el took, what amounts to a full on tackle from orbit.

I have reasons for what I think :P

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Demolish pre-52 GL? I find that doubtful, and I'm solely basing him losing to n52 supes based on BFR. Supes has already shown that he actually may be faster in travel speed than pre-flashpoint. In Red Hood and the Outlaws, he got from just outside of pluto to Earth in about a minute. Not only that, he did it and tracked down the outlaws. What's to say he doesn't go for a bear hug and fly WBH to the sun at that speed? Even if hulk breaks his grip (see Hawkman, WW, etc. etc.), which he would, WBH would be left in dead space.

AFAIK, WBH can neither fly nor teleport, meaning he can't come back. then it's just IM vs GL or GL and Supes. IM > N52 hal IMO, but still loses to him + Supes, and can't beat Hal that quickly

Also, I'm not saying Kryptonite fails to hurt him, but rather it doesn't cause a super crippling effect. Superman can fight it off for periods of time, and has done so before. It's not a guaranteed win. As far as, Tony being smarter, I don't necessarily doubt that. However, Luthor has full knowledge and Years of prep.

Years of prep for decent-good prep > good prep in a week.

Not only that, we haven't seen a sundipped Supes in N52, however, it does make him substantially better against kryptonite, and at least doubles his powers. All-star had him even being mostly immune to kryptonite. There's no guarantee that Kryptonite would win. Not only that, how can iron man deal with the type of punch H'el took, what amounts to a full on tackle from orbit.

I have reasons for what I think :P

Hulk doesn't breath....Also, WBH is Hulk's strongest form, meaning, he has the capacity to get a lot stronger than superman. His base strength already is.

Also, kryptonite instantly weakens him. You know that, right. He becomes human, basically. Your statements are false. Show me a pic, and I'll believe it.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman all rounds

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO, "Iron Man vs. Superman" more like "Ant vs. Boot" or "Bug vs. Windshield"

Lets get this locked.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Supes.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: I'm not saying it kills him :O Just that he can't get back to the battlefield, thus BFR. Also, this is N52, who benched Earth for 5 days straight.

As for kryptonite, I've been trying to find the actual comic, but the best I could do was find like 1 scan from it >.< However, he does not just become human, though he does lose a lot of power and prolonged exposure, obviously, kills him.

Basically, it does this:

No Caption Provided

Makes sense right? Superman can't lift the car or the crane, but remember, he has radiation suits, and this is sundipped. As stated before, the effectiveness of kryptonite various based on the author of sundip, until we've seen it happen, we can't make any statements about it. What is certain, is that it has a lessened effect on him if we go based off other previous versions of him.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins all rounds. Also for Round 3 IronMan gets bfr hard and then its GL and Supes vs Hulk team takes it 8/10

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO, "Iron Man vs. Superman" more like "Ant vs. Boot" or "Bug vs. Windshield"

Lets get this locked.

It's a lot more possible than you think. Iron Man often takes on opponents much more powerful than him, and beats them, because of his genius level intellect. The same for spider-man, and Mr. Fantastic. Bronze doesn't always beat brains.

Also I think people underestimate Iron Man often. He has the capability to lift up to 100 tons. He can fly about 15,000 mph. His lasers can be the most powerful handheld weapon on earth. His suit can take nukes, also, and still function. It's because a genius built it.

I'm not saying these features make him capable to beat superman in a face to face battle, head to head. But with preparation, it is possible.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ifoughtgalactus

@thitiki said:

Superman wins all rounds. Also for Round 3 IronMan gets bfr hard and then its GL and Supes vs Hulk team takes it 8/10

I think they would much rather BFR World Breaker Hulk than Ironman...

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By reactor

Round 1: Superman slaughterstomps. No explanation needed.

Round 2: Superman is way, way, waaay more intelligent in terms of thought processing, mental capacity, comprehension and abstract understanding, and has access to way more advanced technology that Tony has. Tony's good, but he's still human smart. That said, Superman would probably just sundip for a week then heat vision the planet.

Round 3: Iron Man has now become a non-factor, and Hulk gets manhandled by Supes and GL.

Round 4: Superman easily. This was brought out well in the World of New Krypton arc, and why the Kryptonians drafted Superman into the military. He's had a lifetime to develop his powers, and that gives him a distinct advantage even over his own people. Iron Man wouldn't stand a chance.