Shadowseeker2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Iron man vs Superman

Both with morals on.

Iron man thinks that superman was responsible for the destruction of his realities earth and comes to the dc universe via portal.Iron man has 1 month prep and knows about Supermans weakness to kryptonite.

Suprise ambush on superman while he is trying to save a man falling from a mountain.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shawnbaby

Giving Tony Stark 1 month prep, knowledge of Superman's Weakness, and an Ambush attack makes this an uber stomp.

scorphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: He will win but it isn't going to be a stomp.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorphon said:

@shawnbaby: He will win but it isn't going to be a stomp.

I believe it will...since he has the advantage of First Attack against an unsuspecting opponent.

Large Kryptonite Blast hits Superman while he's flying around a mountain...Superman Fall and Go BOOOOM.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You think that I'm a troll just because I think Tony Stark, with 1 month of prep and knowledge of Superman's Greatest Weakness, can stomp Superman when he's also been given the Advantage of the First Attack?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Giving Tony Stark 1 month prep, knowledge of Superman's Weakness, and an Ambush attack makes this an uber stomp.

Even if he knows that superman is weak to kryptonite, He isn't getting it in one month. And iirc, current superman handled kryptonite in his brain (He had to be rescued, though).. I don't think tony can handle this in a month..

Dexterity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10 god_spawn  Moderator
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet if this were Batman you'd all be "BATMAN HAS PREP...HE WINS"

scorphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Not an insult he is clearly trolling as others agreed with me.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14 god_spawn  Moderator

@scorphon: No one here has agreed with you. And I'm guessing it wasn't an insult when about a half hour ago, you called another a moron because he somewhat joked with you and then asked you why you derailed a thread?

Knock off the insults.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Quartermaim

I don't see this as a fight really.

Iron Man has a some very BIG advantages here:

- He knows Superman's Kryptonite weakness.

- He has 1 month of prep.

- He's attacking him while Superman is at a disadvantage.

Since Tony is in character here most likely he'll build some sort of Kryptonite energy net and simply use it when Clark is most vulnerable.

Superman has the speed here but in character Clark is going to give Tony the benefit of the doubt.

@shadowseeker2 Just to clear here which versions Superman and Iron Man are we talking about here?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this basically just every time Superman has to face Lex Luthor? Both have bio suit, both have knowledge of Supes' weakness, both are super smart, Lex almost always has some prep time, usually more than a month going in...

Shadowseeker2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Finally someone understands my point.Even though superman has a big weakness to kryptonite can he overcome it

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Tony stomps. He has way too many advantages here.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the whole "kyrptonite is superman's weakness therefore he's gonna lose" is getting old. superman has handled such situations before so i would give this 50/50 on either sides

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By russellmania77

@shawnbaby: Giving Tony Stark 1 month prep, knowledge of Superman's Weakness, and an Ambush attack makes this an uber stomp.

Unless Greg Pak is writing, then superman would just pick up and throw the kryptonite

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorphon said:

@god_spawn: Not an insult he is clearly trolling as others agreed with me.

"Someone has an opinion that is differnt from mine...Clearly he must be a troll!"

Grow up.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this basically just every time Superman has to face Lex Luthor? Both have bio suit, both have knowledge of Supes' weakness, both are super smart, Lex almost always has some prep time, usually more than a month going in...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Iron Man's prep has limits. He had a year to prep for Hulk's return from space and we saw how that turned out....

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

But this time Ironman is the hero so he doesn't suffer from villainloseritis.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Iron Man Stomps with a month prep.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man will definitely win this, but it wont be a massive stomp. Tony wouldn't just Krypto-nuke Supes, in case he kills any civilians and/or does more damage than necessary. He'd build a very bloody tough armor filled with weaponised Kryptonite and fight Supes one-on-one, as far away from civilians as possible. Tony would be thinking nasty, because he thinks Supes destroyed his Earth, but he's very good at thinking straight and has a month to ready himself for battle. It would be a pretty tremendous fight but Tony has too much going for him to lose.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@silverrings: I believe he would. I know the OP says MORALS ON but Iron Man just lost his WHOLE universe, his home, family and friends. I don't think he's worrying about anything at the moment except revenge so I think he would just Kryptonite-Nuke supes and make a "Superman Buster Armor" lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dondave

Superman

Iron Man's prep has limits. He had a year to prep for Hulk's return from space and we saw how that turned out....

It would haveworked had it not been sabotaged before hand

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@green_skaar said:

Superman

It would have worked had it not been sabotaged before hand

When was it sabotaged?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@green_skaar said:

Superman

When was it sabotaged?

The SPIN Tech was stolen

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@silverrings: I believe he would. I know the OP says MORALS ON but Iron Man just lost his WHOLE universe, his home, family and friends. I don't think he's worrying about anything at the moment except revenge so I think he would just Kryptonite-Nuke supes and make a "Superman Buster Armor" lol.

That's what I was thinking. Supes Buster armor of some sort and variations of all of his weaponry based on kryptonite. I think Tony has the potential to stomp here (I think he would be going for a quick ending given the scenario and Supes is initially distracted), even with Supes having some instances of fighting through kryptonite exposure.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@green_skaar said:

@dondave said:

@green_skaar said:

Superman

When was it sabotaged?

The SPIN Tech was stolen

Do you know which comic that was from? I was just re-reading through the WWH arc and don't recall seeing that. Thank you.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony would definitely be morally screwed up in this fight but he's smart and focused enough to build a powerful armor and beat the crap out of Superman, with the help of a shedload of Kryptonite. I think Tony could stomp this if he was in a completely clear state of mind, and perhaps if he had more time to plan a more comprehensive attack, but as it is Tony can still win this, but like any fight with Superman it'll be a tough one.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

I don't see Tony winning with just a month of prep, and he is not at Stark Industries (or whatever its called now) where he his tech... He is on a new Earth, no resources... How the hell is he gonna build a kryptonian-buster suit in a month? And where is he gonna get the kryptonite from, knowing Superman has a weakness =/= Stark will walk 30m and find a chunk of kryptonite just sitting there waiting for him. Stark loses!

And this is not even taking into considerations that Luthor's failures in exactly the same regard (albeit better).

good day

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Superman wins I cannot say if it will be easy or not since we don't know what armor tony would use or cook up but it wont be easy with the fact of knowing supermans weakness

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Emperorb777

@dratini1331 said:

Also like to add where is Tony going to get Kryptonite? What will he trip over the K or something.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can Tony do with a month that Lex couldn't with years?

ThorAlmighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Not lose because of people being Villain-ist, it's a terrible discrimination..Villains have to suffer horrible humiliation of their plans because of PIS..

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Not lose because of people being Villain-ist, it's a terrible discrimination..Villains have to suffer horrible humiliation of their plans because of PIS..

Well considering the fact that PIS is not involved in these threads regardless, I'm not even sure how that is relevant in the first place...also...

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Iron Man isn't a master of prep. He's a genius when it comes to technology/engineering, but not so much when it comes to battle plans. People need to stop thinking that just because they're good at science, characters like Spider-Man or Iron Man are also masters of battle strategy.

Anyway, how is he going to ambush Superman? Super-hearing, smell, etc.

Plus, Superman isn't that weak to Kryptonite. If he gets hit with some and goes down, all he'd have to do is quickly fly away, fly to the sun, sit in there for a couple of minutes and then come back and demolish whoever attacked him. Also, how exactly would Tony get/use the kryptonite? He can't just start bashing Superman with the rock over his head for obvious reasons. And where will he get it? Very few people have it/know where it is.

I can't see Tony standing the slightest chance.

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for megatronus_prime
Megatronus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Megatronus_Prime

iron man ownes cuz he could probably make a kyrptonite suit

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megatronus_prime: iron man ownes cuz he could probably make a kyrptonite suit

Wow way to elucidate.You know I hope that Lex Luthor has been using the same trick for years with minimal success. Also do you know a character called metallo? Probably not.Again do you have any idea why the governments across the DC Universe are NOT packing those K-nukes in case Supes goes rogue? Very simple reason really:Its EXTREMELY rare.finding enough kryptonite to build an ARMOUR? in 1 month?-_-

Tony Stark has some good prep feats so he should be able to survive. .... .1 min without PIS.after which its a one way trip to the sun for him

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoralmighty said:

Well considering the fact that PIS is not involved in these threads regardless, I'm not even sure how that is relevant in the first place...also...

I believe his point was exactly that...that PIS is not involved here. Do you think that Superman would fare so well against Luthor's plans if he were not the hero in his own book?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe his point was exactly that...that PIS is not involved here. Do you think that Superman would fare so well against Luthor's plans if he were not the hero in his own book?

Yes...it's pretty consistent

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Shawnbaby

@ancient_0f_days said:

@shawnbaby said:

Yes...it's pretty consistent

It is consistent because Superman is the Hero and Luthor is the Villain.

That the hero will eventually triumph over the villain is the first and greatest example of PIS.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman

Zandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zandalf

@green_skaar said:

Superman

this,even if this time his prep will be more effective.

However Superman,even in the new 52,has already various different instances in which he could resist to the kryptonite.Hell with Morrison he could take at the same time the green,the blue and even the red k-nyte.