• 127 results
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Z3RO180: If they can tank a hammer throw from 616 Thor without noticeable damage, and a slugfest, maybe.

@matchesmalone21: Was that his best feat of durability?

He was at ground zero the 100% lethal zone it shows great durability. Extremis Iron Man took hits from Thor not holding back (even though he lost) that is 100+ ton durability.

I doubt Superboy can survive the same scenario.

That is still through touch if you believe it or not.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Twentyfive

Seeing who Supergirl is, and the amount of time she spent near the sun before she arrived on Earth, I can't see why she wouldn't be the strongest hero in the DCU. Her cells are supercharged by the sun's rays, and she was bathed in it's rays. She is hyper-durable and super strong. she has crazy powers. I don't see Iron Man winning.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By zackattack529

Superboy should be able to win this.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#104  Edited By PowerHerc

Superboy defeats Iron Man.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Malevolent1

Iron Man gets smoked.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Tony_Shark

I love Iron Man, but I'll go with Superboy. DC characters are pretty overpowered in comparison to most Marvel's

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Bo88gdan

Iron man wins this

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By btmt

SUPERBOY will brutally murder ironman.

SUPERBOY wins!!!!!!!!!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Shawnbaby

Tony with Prep can figure out a way to make himself immune to TK...Tony wins.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By z3ro180

@Mr_Ingenuity: if superboy is aware of iron mans attacks he can use his TK to make a force field to asorb the damage from iron mans attacks as for an attak from thor probely not.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By gumflabica

im gonna go with superboy based off the scans that were posted by @matchesmalone21:

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity:Yeah, but he did not need to touch people needed? Nope,he touches the enviromental around him and his TK pass throught it to scans everything, then please stop manipulating the argument.

Why you don't post the scans,instead of just saying random things? Because I'm still not impressed,you said he can take a nuke and the Nukewent away from him,against Grey Garogoile the armor whistand the hits,okay,but Tony was severely injured inside of the armor..you want the scans? Saying the armor can whistand,doesn't mean he can't being harmed

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By spawn_123

Superboy

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity:Yeah, but he did not need to touch people needed? Nope,he touches the enviromental around him and his TK pass throught it to scans everything, then please stop manipulating the argument.

Why you don't post the scans,instead of just saying random things? Because I'm still not impressed,you said he can take a nuke and the Nukewent away from him,against Grey Garogoile the armor whistand the hits,okay,but Tony was severely injured inside of the armor..you want the scans? Saying the armor can whistand,doesn't mean he can't being harmed

Never said Iron Man's armor can't be harmed can be harmed, but it takes Hulk/Thor level strength to do it.

How am I manipulating the debate? ¯\(°_o)/¯

Not saying random things I'm giving you info supported by the comic. Which is not the same as your claims of Superboy manipulating things without contact first, by proxy or otherwise.

Never said he was not hurt, Grey Gargoyle at the time was amped to Thor level.

Scans from his fight with Thor. Show casing durability.

Being at ground zero changes nothing from the nuke hitting Iron Man or being carried off in the blast. The scans still hold its validity.

So here is my debate summed up.

1. Superboy lacks the durability to take a punch, adamantium tipped SPINtech, or repulsor blast.
  2. Iron Man with prep would not be in range for superboy's TTK to take effect.
  3. Iron Man is more experienced and to control the battle and end it quickly.
  4. Iron Man could make himself immune to TK all together.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Z3RO180 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: if superboy is aware of iron mans attacks he can use his TK to make a force field to asorb the damage from iron mans attacks as for an attak from thor probely not.

But for how long and how many attacks can he withstand. Bleed Edge Iron man has pinpoint control over his repulsor blast directing them by thought.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: Wrong,he can be harmed by lesser strongest beings,I know the armor was increased with other materials and with the Extremis,but there are more than 10 ways to penetrate or pass throught the armor,the armor can withstand the punchesfrom Hulk,Tony can be injured inside because of the impact,he isn't invunerable or invincible. TK blast can hurt him

Tell me that what is more powerful an Nuke or Anti-Energy?

Not saying random things I'm giving you info supported by the comic. Which is not the same as your claims of Superboy manipulating things without contact first, by proxy or otherwise.

Manipulating what I'm saying again. I said he can scan a person,just touching the enviromental around him (touch the ground his TK would pass throught the person) I giving you info supported by the comic and with scans,not just saying,because my scans proves everything that I sayd so far...so stop and pay attention to what I wrote. If I'm not crazy I provided scans for almost every comment,that I post....

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By z3ro180

@Mr_Ingenuity: well he was in a sea of lava for a while so i guess he can keep it up indefinelty as long as he stay pin-pouint foucused

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: Wrong,he can be harmed by lesser strongest beings,I know the armor was increased with other materials and with the Extremis,but there are more than 10 ways to penetrate or pass throught the armor,the armor can withstand the punchesfrom Hulk,Tony can be injured inside because of the impact,he isn't invunerable or invincible. TK blast can hurt him

Tell me that what is more powerful an Nuke or Anti-Energy?

Manipulating what I'm saying again. I said he can scan a person,just touching the enviromental around him (touch the ground his TK would pass throught the person) I giving you info supported by the comic and with scans,not just saying,because my scans proves everything that I sayd so far...so stop and pay attention to what I wrote. If I'm not crazy I provided scans for almost every comment,that I post....

I edited my post above. (just checking)

Lesser as in below what, 100+ tons, if that is the case could you name them.

Bold the lines I insinuated Iron Man with invulnerability or invincibility, please.

¯\(°_o)/¯ Nukes can be quantified. Anti-Energy is science fiction, so you would have to go by feats, or risk speculating. What areAnti-Energy feats.

Once again I stated that Iron Man would not start in range of his TK. One example would simply be, stay off the ground before the fight even starts. Then blast away.

Here is BE Iron man taking on Rulk.

Any other time he would fight up close with repulsor blast dragging it out, but with prep instead just keep his distance use distance to his advantage ending the fight fast, with repulsors mixed in with SPINtech bullets(tech that shut down superhuman abilities).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If for any reason that does not stop Superboy it ends with a punch.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity:

I know Anti-energy is a science fiction,but that doesn't mean it can't be quantified,as well as the Iron Man's force field at 2% can whistand a nuke at close range,is quantified,even though this is pure science fiction.Many of the things that are quantified in the comics, are not entirely based on real world or only quantified by the writer,because of the plot. I'm searching for the scans and reading Legion Lost first 6 books,because I started from issue 7.

Superboy's TK doesn't have a limit range,the only thing that limits it is concentration and the containment suit,Tony should be in the sky (if Superboy wasn't in the sky too) to possiblyto don't being caught by TK,and how be away from the ground as it would help him,if Superboy can also fly? The Unibeamwouldn't hit Superboy,because is not difficult to see a huge blast coming from the sky,which would ''activate'' the TK force field and Superboy would be aware of the danger, andhe's fast enough to dodge it. Agreed at a close range,the blast would be effective

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Hyperlight

well this is hard. id personnaly go with IM if he knows what he is up against. he can probably modify his armor to be resistant to TK. Furthermore he isnt every powerful physically. but I havent seen SB in action so my opinion doesn amount for much

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity:

I know Anti-energy is a science fiction,but that doesn't mean it can't be quantified,as well as the Iron Man's force field at 2% can whistand a nuke at close range,is quantified,even though this is pure science fiction.Many of the things that are quantified in the comics, are not entirely based on real world or only quantified by the writer,because of the plot. I'm searching for the scans and reading Legion Lost first 6 books,because I started from issue 7.

Superboy's TK doesn't have a limit range,the only thing that limits it is concentration and the containment suit,Tony should be in the sky (if Superboy wasn't in the sky too) to possiblyto don't being caught by TK,and how be away from the ground as it would help him,if Superboy can also fly? The Unibeamwouldn't hit Superboy,because is not difficult to see a huge blast coming from the sky,which would ''activate'' the TK force field and Superboy would be aware of the danger, andhe's fast enough to dodge it. Agreed at a close range,the blast would be effective

I'm not qualified to do the math, so i can't give you any actual numbers. But I feel safe to say the nukes could level a city. Assuming that is true, Iron Man was in a city busting attack without being harmed.

Well it give him second before superboy can actually attack. In the scan above he hit She hulk with adamantium needle to inject SPINtech from his hand, later developing it into projectiles for better use (against the Hulk). Why wouldn't he do the same for Superboy?

Uni beam is only for close range to abruptly end a fight, Iron man doesn't expend unnecessary energy. He uses repulsors for long range.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I do agree Superboy can destroy the armour but he first needs to analyze it threw TTK using touch which puts him at a disadvantage.

Factor in the 1 day of prep & Iron man could reuse a great deal of weapons that are very effective.

I enjoyed the debate but have to give this one a rest. (•‿•)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

I'm not qualified to do the math, so i can't give you any actual numbers. But I feel safe to say the nukes could level a city. Assuming that is true, Iron Man was in a city busting attack without being harmed.

Well it give him second before superboy can actually attack. In the scan above he hit She hulk with adamantium needle to inject SPINtech from his hand, later developing it into projectiles for better use (against the Hulk). Why wouldn't he do the same for Superboy?

Uni beam is only for close range to abruptly end a fight, Iron man doesn't expend unnecessary energy. He uses repulsors for long range.

I do agree Superboy can destroy the armour but he first needs to analyze it threw TTK using touch which puts him at a disadvantage.

Factor in the 1 day of prep & Iron man could reuse a great deal of weapons that are very effective.

I enjoyed the debate but have to give this one a rest. (•‿•)

Yes,but Iron Man wasn't caught in the explosion this happened around him,he's was only hit by winds/impact force and then it is not possible to quantify what the armor can actually withstands, as I said writer can quantify by his own because of the plot.This would be impossible to Iron Man use the needle,because he would have to get close to use it and TK would scan Tony,SPINtech and know what kinds of effects would cause on Superboy,automatically protect him,because would recognize this as a threat. As I said Superboy would be able to see the repulsors rays and dodge it,he would have to keep the distance to win.

Okay,go rest

: Searching in his forum,has a respect thread for him.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Vaeternus

Superboy should win without much sweat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c70e557be5ab
deactivated-5c70e557be5ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he'd find out superboy is weak on red sun and build a red sun lamp.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man's Bleeding Edge suit is impressive, but Superboy's tactile telekinesis would cripple it in no time. His telekinesis also has the unique abilities to simulate Superman's level physicality, which he has utilized throughout his comic history. He also has shown to quickly telekinetically scanned his enemies weaknesses to the point he doesn't even have to touch them, and defeat them easily after finding a weak point. Iron Man will put up a fight using his prep time, but it will not end well for him or his backup suits at all.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I dont get the one day prep thing. With out knowledge

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc582c5e0583
deactivated-5fc582c5e0583

Forum Posts

Wiki Points