• 127 results
stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By stephens2177

when you give one side a uneven advantage,like here of "prep" you are saying the one you give to cant beat the other in a fair one on one fight,thats why the special rules on these battle boards are totally ridiculous.if you cant give BOTH the equal amount of prep then dont have the fighr,and i call spite. 

if superboy studies iron man as much as iron man studies him,kon wins,just as easily as if this was a surprise fight.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By nickthedevil

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nickthedevil: Actually,when he scan soemthing,he's also capable to understand,as was showing in issue 11 when he sense the chemical combination and structure of the alcohol drink by just seeing it and what it would do with his body.. So turn off his TK,do you think it would shut down the other powers? The Kryptonian DNA is still there...

Ohhh he has prep ohh he is Iron Man,ABC logic that people love to say and an incredibly lazy to learn about the other character, lazy to debate

Explain that to me Nick.. How Emma open a hole in his suit?

I couldn't have said it better than....

@80sBaby said:

With Prep, Id give it to Tony. He has the means to shut down Kon's TTK and an energy siphon takes care of his kryptonian abilities. Also, Kon is vulnerable when distracted and, being faaaaar less experienced than Tony, that can be easily taken advantage of.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ohhh my God lazy to awnser!!!!!!!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@matchesmalone21: with prep Tony manage to counter and defeat Magneto who was by logic supose to have huge advantage against him.. not to mention Thor, Hulk, Sentry and many others.. i think he can pull the majority of the wins..

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

Separting Cassie from her magical armor
Separting Cassie from her magical armor
Disable Red Robin's suit
Disable Red Robin's suit

@Mr_Ingenuity: @ChaosMarvel: I think you didn't read Superboy yet. Kon can scan his enemy with his TK,without touching.....so he would know Stark's plan before he can react,would know the weakest points of his armor and then split him or simply destroy it inside out

This

@matchesmalone21 said:

@comicanimelover: Maybe equal? isn't more powerful ? As I said before e used TK to know everything about his enemies,he can learn anything and store in his mind with his TK..he already learn about history just to be in a school,the professor doesn't had started the lesson yet and also he makes Kid Flash loses control of his body,he would stay running until I die, if not for the Wonder Girl saves it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jeanroygrant: Iron Man isn't immune to TK,Superboy can learn anything that Tony would tjink and do with this and also learn about his physioloy,how the armor works ..well anything,he's capable to discobver the melting point o f athing and move its molecules to great speed to cacth fire or explode

No Caption Provided
Bloodlust Superboy,destroying an entire base
Bloodlust Superboy,destroying an entire base

This

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jonEsherfey: @HigorM: @PlasticBag: I think you guy doesn't understand Superboy's powers or didn't read any of his comics...TK would already scan Tony and gives Superboy the knowledge. Superboy has a edge,despite Tony has prep

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

& That

Superboy

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@drgnx: Your forgetting prep, which Iron Man could easily use adamantium tipped SPIN needles and many other options.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By stephens2177

its pathetic to use prep,it says your character would get his ass kicked otherwise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@drgnx: Your forgetting prep, which Iron Man could easily use adamantium tipped SPIN needles and many other options.

I don't think Superboy has been shown to develop super speed yet, but he has super senses/perception as he was able to keep up with Flashes speed. He should be able to keep up with Tony's movements. Strength-wise; Tony should have better feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx: Actually developed,that was showed in issue 3

No Caption Provided
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@drgnx:

Kid Fash is only running hyper sonic in that scans, but before he gets hit multiple times before he can react. Meaning he got blitzed.

No Caption Provided

Also in that scan it's proof he has to touch his target to attack (read it).

@matchesmalone21 said:

No Caption Provided

Hyper sonic travel speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: So?? this doesn't mean that both can't run and fly more faster

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21: It means that Iron Man has to many options before Superboy gets to use his powers by touch.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nickthedevil

With prep Iron Man calls the Avengers. /thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: what part of he doesn't need to touch him,you can't understand?? please read all issues,he just need to touch the ground,like he does with the N.O.W.H.E.R.E amored guards.

@nickthedevil: It's satetd in OP? No. He does that in character? NO.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By nickthedevil

It doesn't state that he can't do so, and it doesn't state that he's in character. Yeah, Tony would do that in-character.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: what part of he doesn't need to touch him,you can't understand?? please read all issues,he just need to touch the ground,like he does with the N.O.W.H.E.R.E amored guards.

What makes you think Iron Man w/prep would put himself at a disadvantage to a telekinesis user. Since starting positions is not mentioned it safe to assume Superboy starts at a disadvantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil:like that time you questioned me about the OP of Grodd vs ..someone,I forgot and I was right? huh?

@Mr_Ingenuity: Yeah,because of the Tony '' God of Prep'' never loses,while has prep.

: Iron Man can call help of other heroes or villains?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21: You question Iron Mans intelligence like it isn't a factor in this fight, understand Iron Man has has years of prep feats that put him above Batman. Batman also a prep god. As you said

never loses,while has prep

Iron Man 8/10.

EternalWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By EternalWrath

Man of Iron.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@drgnx:

Kid Fash is only running hyper sonic in that scans, but before he gets hit multiple times before he can react. Meaning he got blitzed.

Also in that scan it's proof he has to touch his target to attack (read it).

@matchesmalone21 said:

Hyper sonic travel speed.

I'm not trying to quantify his speed nor discuss how his power works. My point is he thinks much faster than Tony can move/react.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: I'm question anone intelligence,do not change what I said, being more smarter than someone, does not mean it always has to win or should win.

So why you don't comment prep god vs Harvest anymore? Iron Man has 3 day to prep,but can only use his weapons and gears

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@drgnx: Iron Mans's brain is enhanced by extremis virus and thinks faster than a super computer.@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

What makes you think Iron Man w/prep would put himself at a disadvantage to a telekinesis user. Since starting positions is not mentioned it safe to assume Superboy starts at a disadvantage.

This is how I factor Iron man wining.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: @Mr_Ingenuity: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/iron-man-bleeding-edge-vs-harvest/698915/#17 3 day to prep for him.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21: 8 over 10 means out of 10 fights Iron Man wins 8.

Your other match I have yet to comment on because I would like to know the context of the fights by reading.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Eternal19

Superboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@drgnx: Iron Mans's brain is enhanced by extremis virus and thinks faster than a super computer.

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

This is how I factor Iron man wining.

hmmm...Is his speed increased too or just his thoughts?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@drgnx: His speed is fast enough to escape Sentry, plus he has 360 view. I'll post the scan if i can find the issue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: cool, while you're at see what his strength is. Superboy is listed at only ~3 tons effortless <<< than the normal 100 ton heavy hitter range.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@drgnx: Bleeding Edge iron man can fight take hits from Thor and has repulser blast that fazed Thor to a notice able degree. Iron man strengths should be 100 ton considering the times he fought Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: Well if he hits SuperBoy in the face before he charges his TK, he might actually be able to KO him in one shot. Superboy has no durability without his forcefield, and has not tested it against a real heavy hitter. If Bart can hurt him, Tony might be able to just run up and hit him as soon as the battle starts.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@drgnx: I under stand why he lost the first fight, she was immune to his TTK but the second was fair. Super Boy was unable to focus on attack and defense to to keep his necessary durability.

A better example would be Superboy vs Super Girl which he lost. He also got blitzed in that fight to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity:

He didn't lose that fight, he stopped her with his TK, then they talked and she realized he had no relation to the clones on krypton, then they shielded eachother from an attacking helicopter's bullets, then supergirl flew away, while Superboy was BFRing the helicopter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: Is this fight thathe didn't lose and hurt Supergirl?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@drgnx: @matchesmalone21:

To my knowledge Super Girl controlled the fight, IMO that is a win.

But Iron Man is much more durable than New 52 Super Girl. Iron Mans repulser blast is is still strong enough to KO Super Boy or a punch.

No Caption Provided

And this is Pre Extremis Iron Man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: Iron Man is more what? than What? Stop stop,the crazy talk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

No Caption Provided

@drgnx: @matchesmalone21:

To my knowledge Super Girl controlled the fight, IMO that is a win.

But Iron Man is much more durable than New 52 Super Girl. Iron Mans repulser blast is is still strong enough to KO Super Boy or a punch.

And this is Pre Extremis Iron Man.

Supergirl controlled the fight, because she took him from surprise, and because he didn't want to fight (they were talking, she found out he was a clone, and attacked him suddenly leaving him completely dumbfounded). Once he decided to defend himself it only took 1 attack to make her think twice, then they talked again. This is not a boxing match with a score card point system, they were both in top form after, which makes it a stand-off.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: Iron Man is more what? than What? Stop stop,the crazy talk

You do realizes The New 52 Super family is not as durable as Savage Hulk. Right?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@drgnx: We can agree to disagree on that, but Iron Man has the option of SPIN tech, a range of repulser blast, and hundredths of suits to control all at once to pull out 8/10 wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: Iron Man's durability? What is in question Iron Man's durability or Savage Hulk?

No Caption Provided

If you read The S family issues,you would know about their armors,Superboy's powers pass trhought it and their powers doesn't change,they would still be absorbing solar energy, which would accelerate the healing factor and increase their strength,also Supergirl is different from Superboy and Superman she can store large quantities of energy on her body,see her fight against the Worldkillers. she whistand attack from Black Siobhan,despite being weak against magic.

No Caption Provided
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Vaeternus

Superboy

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21:

Iron Man's durability? What is in question Iron Man's durability or Savage Hulk?

Both, seeing as that is the most durable character that Iron Man could possibly pull a win, & in top to 10 Iron Man has taken hits from.

If you read The S family issues,you would know about their armors,Superboy's powers pass trhought it and their powers doesn't change,they would still be absorbing solar energy, which would accelerate the healing factor and increase their strength,also Supergirl is different from Superboy and Superman she can store large quantities of energy on her body,see her fight against the Worldkillers. she whistand attack from Black Siobhan,despite being weak against magic.

Yes I've read Super Girl (stop at issue 6) and nothing I read puts her on/above Iron Man. It to a Worthy (fear itself) to put critical damage on the Bleeding Edge suit, some one who is amped to Thor strength. Further more extremis Iron Man survived a nuke & that is the old model.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: Go read other numbers. Iron Man isn't more durable than Kryptonians and they still has their amors,to protects from being harmed,as I said they were still being fed by yellow sun radiation,I believe you do not want to see or do a tremendous issue to ignore that,the yellow sun radiationcan further enhance their powers,that you would point to ignore and overestimated Tony. Superboy TK pass throught a indestructable armor,so the Bleeding Edhge is immune to that? that was you saying? shwo me scans of the nuke...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21: The scans you asked for.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bleeding Edge is nanites in Iron Man's blood & bones that self heal. I'm not ignoring anything I debating from the setup which gives both a day of prep putting this in Iron Man's favor of 8/10.

With prior knowledge Tony will have the necessary info to put down Superboy before he gets the necessary touch to fight back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@drgnx: We can agree to disagree on that, but Iron Man has the option of SPIN tech, a range of repulser blast, and hundredths of suits to control all at once to pull out 8/10 wins.

He won't be using the other suits though, the rules specifically says the one armor he has access to for this fight. I'm also certain those would count as reinforcements.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Ingenuity: Again You has point to ignore,he doesn't need to touch him.you is not ignoring anything,this came from my crazy head..maybe I'm doing this,

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By z3ro180

@Mr_Ingenuity: The new 52 Super-family is way way more than a match for extermis iron man.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@matchesmalone21: But their is comic evidence that says otherwise & you posted it. The only examples I can think of where he uses TTK without touching some one is to scan the prison. That was an indirect touch, both standing on the ground where he he could get info.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Z3RO180 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: The new 52 Super-family is way way more than a match for extermis iron man.

Never said they weren't, the point I made there was about durability being no greater than Savage Hulk.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By z3ro180

@Mr_Ingenuity: there durablity is far greater i would say maybe not superboy but definitly superman and supergirl cause they are just under indestrucable same goes for there armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@Mr_Ingenuity: The scans of Iron Man means nothing the Nuke didn't hit thim. Superboy take a blast from Wildfire,that was composed of Anti-Energy,which is similar to Antimmater. Here is another,scanning and learning just be in a school (he scan automatically). Scanning the island throught a tree,you can se the red eenrgy surrounding the island?

No Caption Provided