This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man (version is pic) vs Storm

.vs.

Random encounter. Win by KO or death. Start 30m apart.

Round 1: In character.

Round 2: Bloodlusted, no morals.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man,I'm pretty sure his suit is insulated so I don't see anything she can really do,before he locks on and shoots her out the sky

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to say Iron Man for both but a bloodlusted Storm could be pretty dangerous. So I say:

Round 1: Tony

Round 2: Storm

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm: Feel the wrath of the elements! /Repeated lightning strikes

Jarvis: Armor at 214% sir.

Tony: Sweet!

#5 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Iron Man’s picture in the original post, I believe it’s the Extremis version. In character and blood lusted, regardless, I believe Tony wins both. He has too many options at hand to take out Storm, quickly. If he can pull of his magnificent stunts at the start of this battle in character, he can win it. Blood lusted, I see it going either way, but Tony for the majority again. He’ll be flipping out his repulse rifles, rockets, energy blade, bombs, EMPs, etc. etc. and when that happens, Storm’s going down immediately.

Daaerk

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

I was going to say Iron Man for both but a bloodlusted Storm could be pretty dangerous. So I say:

Round 1: Tony

Round 2: Storm

#8 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: The first link is the Extremis armor and the 2nd is MK1. Your image looks like Extremis.

#10 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@WillPayton: The first link is the Extremis armor and the 2nd is MK1. Your image looks like Extremis.

Ok, I didnt realize that. Still, this battle is both in-character and bloodlusted, which that one isnt. So this is still a different battle. Bloodlusted makes a big difference.

#11 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@WillPayton: The first link is the Extremis armor and the 2nd is MK1. Your image looks like Extremis.

Ok, I didnt realize that. Still, this battle is both in-character and bloodlusted, which that one isnt. So this is still a different battle. Bloodlusted makes a big difference.

It's cool. This thread is still a duplicate though.

The 2nd link is a bloodlusted fight (to the death is in the OP) and the first link is in-character.

Either way it's not really a fair match up. A bloodlusted Iron Man with high mach speed flight and heightened reaction time would end Storm rather easily. She is powerful and can dish out damage given time (which she won't have), but her defense is too limited against this type of opponent, and she doesn't have the durability to handle a hit from him (which Tony will get).

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (12598 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

Online