Iron Man.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Iron Man wins. He gets his Hulk Buster armour, or his Thor Buster if he feels lazy.

TheCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By TheCrusader
@crazypanda428 said:
" @TheCrusader:  hulk will get stronger because of that "

Not before he gets knocked out.
cap_pones917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By cap_pones917

Cap and Iron Man left in the end they fight til they have to stop due to exhaustion
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By _Zombie_

I have to say the Hulk on this one.  Spiderman would be out of the fight faster than you can blink(Sue me, not a big fan of him.).   Though the Cap and Iron Man would give him some trouble.. for awhile.     Even if they hit him in the nads, the Hulk would just get pissed off, get bigger, and go at them again.  But hey, I could be wrong.  I haven't read the comics themselves in awhile. 

VenomX10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By VenomX10

I say Hulk because as the battle gets drawn out, he'll keep getting madder, which we all know makes him stronger. Even if Tony used the Hulk Buster armor, Hulk has torn through it numerous times. In Avengers, when Bruce was slipping into depression and took the Hulk Serum mixed with Cap's blood, it took all the Avengers to stop him, and seeing as this is a free for all, he has the upper hand. Spidey with prep time would probably make a new suit and stronger web, Cap would just get alot of weapons from the government, and Tony would try to build a suit to counteract everyone, so it wouldnt be very affective.

Cap_1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Cap_1989

Please post pictures or some type of substancial evidence that has actually been in the comic books that suggests that The Hulk would win, and explain why. All i hear is blah blah blah he's stronger and would get more and more angry making him stronger. But the bottome line is Captain America could easily just dodge his blows and hit him repeatedly in his pressure points to slow the flow of his blood, slowing the heartbeat, weakening his anger thus weakening him.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Stark or Banner (emphasis on Banner, not the Hulk). 

Wasiuri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Wasiuri
@Cap_1989 said:
"

Please post pictures or some type of substancial evidence that has actually been in the comic books that suggests that The Hulk would win, and explain why. All i hear is blah blah blah he's stronger and would get more and more angry making him stronger. But the bottome line is Captain America could easily just dodge his blows and hit him repeatedly in his pressure points to slow the flow of his blood, slowing the heartbeat, weakening his anger thus weakening him.

"

World War Hulk  #1.  Read that one.

Cant find the issue number. But there are times when Spidey been dead serious and knocked out Ironmans suit a few times. People seem to forget even if Spidey is way below in power, he is one of few that understands Ironmans tech. And since tech rely on physical laws, and if Spidey were a killer. I would say he could win a few if fighting in a city. Anyone have the issue number where Spidey rips of Ironmans mask?

Captain America.. I do not know anything about him to be honest, just read a few. One where he fights Spiderman and outshines him in combat before Spidey say something about not fighting man vs man, But Spider vs Man. From my point of view they seem quite equal, Spidey stronger , more agile so on. But Captain America the superior in fighting skill..

So it all comes down to what version of each heroe you pick. But I´m still saying Hulk as nr one here. In a fight to death atleast. I believe and have faith in rage. Only way to win for the other guys is to turn Hulk into banner.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wasiuri said:
@Cap_1989 said:
"

"
 World War Hulk  #1.  Read that one. Cant find the issue number. But there are times when Spidey been dead serious and knocked out Ironmans suit a few times. People seem to forget even if Spidey is way below in power, he is one of few that understands Ironmans tech. And since tech rely on physical laws, and if Spidey were a killer. I would say he could win a few if fighting in a city. Anyone have the issue number where Spidey rips of Ironmans mask?Captain America.. I do not know anything about him to be honest, just read a few. One where he fights Spiderman and outshines him in combat before Spidey say something about not fighting man vs man, But Spider vs Man. From my point of view they seem quite equal, Spidey stronger , more agile so on. But Captain America the superior in fighting skill.. So it all comes down to what version of each heroe you pick. But I´m still saying Hulk as nr one here. In a fight to death atleast. I believe and have faith in rage. Only way to win for the other guys is to turn Hulk into banner.

Iron man slapped around red hulk, while quoting on almost every page than he always hulks back putting himself at risk because bruce is a personal friend, but as the red hulk is not bruce he didn't hold back and he beat the crap out of him. Tony is smarter than he's ever been (surpassing Reed Richards, whom stated Tony's intellegence is vastly superior), has the most powerful suit that he's ever had with Bleeding Edge, and this fight doesn't seem fair today now that I've done enough research on all the characters. But I gotta say, Hulk gets NO love on CV at all. 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Iron Man 
2. Hulk 
3. Spider-Man 
4. Cap
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

with prep Ironman 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#63  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Iron Man wins with prep. I think Tony > Bruce in the prep department. Without prep, Tony may win.

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MrBigBalls

Hulk Smash

Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Hulk wins with ease.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By bornstar

iron man. because he is smart and have knowledge of a lot of things

PINK_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PINK_69

captain america since nobodys beaten him that i heard of,if i'm wrong i'd like to know whos beaten him.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#68  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@PINK_69 said:
captain america since nobodys beaten him that i heard of,if i'm wrong i'd like to know whos beaten him.
Iron Man beat the crap out of Captain America during Civil War. Cap later beat Tony with the help of Vision, who shut down the suit. Cap doesn't have Vision for help here.
PINK_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PINK_69
@JediXMan said:
@PINK_69 said:
Iron Man beat the crap out of Captain America during Civil War. Cap later beat Tony with the help of Vision, who shut down the suit. Cap doesn't have Vision for help here.

Ok thanks for the heads up. ironman may win with prep or hulk would depending on which version of the hulk were using. cause the only way to beat him is if you throw him into the sun.
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By alexandrinus

Under the OP conditions: 

Ironman<Hulk<Cap<Spidey

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anybody else?
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By PikminMania
@The Man of Tomorrow said:
How is Hulk going to take out the Thorbuster suit that Tony has?

The order:
Iron Man
Hulk
Regular Spider-man (Not current)
Captain America
PINK_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PINK_69

Hulks the only one who is superhuman out of the three. so i'll give this fight to him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jashro44
@PikminMania said:
How is Hulk going to take out the Thorbuster suit that Tony has?  The order: Iron Man Hulk Regular Spider-man (Not current) Captain America
The thor buster suit is useless against hulk since he doesn't use magic. He only held his own against king thor because the power that was used against iron man was absorbed and used against thor.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By jashro44

Has tonys hulk buster suit ever beaten the hulk before? I don't know to much about there battle history but I haven't heard of Tony ever beating hulk...He has had way more then 30 days to prepare. As much as I hate to admit it spider-man and cap are non factors in this fight...

subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By subzeroprime

idk banner tech is pretty beastly.... but what stops steve rogers from using his unlimited resources.....  i would honestly see it as this  

1. captain america 
2.hulk 
3. iron man 
4. spiderman <------------- HAHAHHAHHAHAHA HE GETS MURDERED

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jashro44
@PINK_69 said:

Hulks the only one who is superhuman out of the three. so i'll give this fight to him.

Spider-man is way above peak human he has super strength,speed and agility...
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By super_psycho

Tony

Xtremeperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Xtremeperson

With prep, I think it'll be Iron Man.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PikminMania
@jashro44 said:
@PikminMania said:
How is Hulk going to take out the Thorbuster suit that Tony has?  The order: Iron Man Hulk Regular Spider-man (Not current) Captain America
The thor buster suit is useless against hulk since he doesn't use magic. He only held his own against king thor because the power that was used against iron man was absorbed and used against thor.
Fair enough, but how about an upgraded Hulkbuster suit?

@subzeroprime said:
idk banner tech is pretty beastly.... but what stops steve rogers from using his unlimited resources.....  i would honestly see it as this   1. captain america 2.hulk 3. iron man 4. spiderman <------------- HAHAHHAHHAHAHA HE GETS MURDERED

I doubt most of those unlimited resources Cap knows how to use.. or SHIELD would give to him. I could be wrong though.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By jashro44
@PikminMania: Well hulk has more wins but tony stated he was holding back because banner was inside there when he was fighting the red hulk but red hulk wasn't really trying to fight back. I don't know enough of what iron man is capable of with prep to really judge what he will come up with.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PikminMania
@jashro44: @jashro44

Well think of it this way, Iron Man normally has a suit that can take on The Hulk. Now give me seven days without interruption to improve the suit that can hurt the Hulk and you get something truly awesome.
kc1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By kc1997

Captain America would try to calm the Hulk. If that doesn't work Spiderman, Ironman, and Captain America would team up to take down the Hulk. And with 30 days of preparation I think they have a chance. Then it would be Ironman vs Spiderman vs Captain America. Then I think Iron Man would win because of his genius intellect and his limtless resources.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BringnIt

A lot has changed since the time of the OP. I actually think Tony and Peter come in first and second now. Between the two, Tony is the superior combatant but it's feasible Peter could pull off a win, albeit not for the majority. I don't think Tony can detect Peter's stealth suit easily, if at all, either.

ColonelTBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ColonelTBadass

Iron Man wins.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#89  Edited By Spydey

Stark.

He'll take down Hulk just like Ultimate IM did to Ultimate Hulk.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#90  Edited By Strider1992

Iron-man>Hulk/Spider-man>Cap

spidermannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By spidermannoir
Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Nomar

Why do people just say Hulk in vs. topics as if Hulk is just a static being. You have to say where he starts(since he can start at many different base strengths) and what his limitation is. If you're allowing him to go WB then this fight is over at the start. One T-Clap and everybody is dead. On top of that with prep and working with Banner this becomes an uber stomp. Banner has showcased that he can become a walking Ironman that doesn't even need to wear the suit.

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Xanax

I'll have to go with Hulk since hes the most strong, most fast, most powerful one in the battle. Ironman would give him more problems since Ironman can fly.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#95  Edited By darktiger

Iron Man takes it

Sironspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Sironspider

im going to go with spiderman. spidermans amazing intellect and speed and reflexes are superior spiderman made a suit that han withstand blows from the the rino ends of the earth it just didnt work because doc ock gave rino a specail rare horn from asgaurd. so spiderman can bithstand blows from the Hulk even so aswell spidermans super speed and reflexes he can doge all the Hulks punches. spidey has taken out the hulk with his great speed and 20 ton puches in the comics. as for ironman it has been shown spiderman riped off ironmans helmet easy no hasle because of spidermans super strengh he could easly tare up ironmans armour. aswell spidey with his 30 day prep could add steath tec into his armour that start canot detec it is proven when doc ock uses it to stealth his satilites and ironman cant even find it spiderman is a genuis. spiderman can sneak up on ironman and rip of his helmet and do a 20 ton punch to the face killing him instintly. captin america that is a easy one spiderman develped a cryo spider pelet that freezes his enemys he jut needs to get it on cap problem sovled any ways my final verdict is spiderman dosent even need the 30 day prep just with it he can give himself amazing advantges such as steath armour undetectable by ironmans systems also defence from sonic attacks. armour as stron as adamantiam that he created. cryo pellets super strong webs he can batch up extra stong webs for the Hulk as well his webs are stronger then steel and have held ironman in his place really i could go on of all the things spidey has done forever and all the stuff hes doing now but its really not that hard to see who would win hear the awnser is Spiderman the Greatest marvel super hero

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By THORSON

WITH PREP IRON MAN HE IS SMART AND CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#98  Edited By consolemaster001

1.Iron Man (HulkBuster armor.)

2.Spider-Man (Prep advantage)

3.Hulk (Superior strength)

4.Cap

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Yeah we saw what hulk did to ironman and his hulk buster armor before,,he scrapped him and drove him through stark tower..honestly ironman is the only challenge for hulk here and he isn't defeating the green scar,,Bruce is no slouch at prep either, he's had some impressive tech but honestly he can win this on pure strength