Iron Man vs. Spider-Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Sorry, you argument is not good, i win.... 

See? I can do it too. =P 

Also let's get serious now. 
Iron man stomps. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#152  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:  That wasn't so serious
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Yes it was. I have already proven you how Tony will beat spidey.  
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:  With comic pages? wow... I mean wow... AWESOME... I mean a LOT of writers just put their own answer in pages and you post them as a proof?, wow, I mean there are  a lot of pages that have shown that Ironman wins and  but a lot more that Spider-man wins... Canon, non Canon is just a lot of writers writing about fictional characters, maybe some of them are Good, and some of them are Bad, but that deepends if you enjoy the comic, it doesnt shown what would happen a real fight, I said that Spider-man win in a little place, Iron man in a big space, that is all...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Spider-man has never beaten Stark. So there is no page that suggest that spidey wins. Actually, all writers agree that Iron man will stomp Peter, that's why they make him run away from him and that's why they need to shut his suit down, in order for Peter to stand a little chance. And that's why Stark has beaten him in close combat.  
Iron man wins everywhere. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15: 

This is the part when you say:
@spidey 15 is going to say:
The fourth scan is not canon, The third scan was about a bad fight, Spiderman doesn't win in the first scan... And Blah, Blah, Blah...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#157  Edited By Erik

Iron Man obviously.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool:  
I think you misunderstood the point. 
Iron man's showings/ feats, tech/ powers put him above Spider-man. 
So if in a comic fight we see iron man, under normal conditions, beating spidey, then there is nothing wrong with that. Iron man can beat Parker. 
Also, in debates, we address the points that we disagree and obviously there is something wrong with them, 

First scan: Somehow, iron man's suit has been shut down and Parker manage to web him. It seems that the conditions it was what helped Parker to accomplish something he couldn't do in the past. 

Second scan: This is not Tony Stark and this iron man seems that he was not trying to fight at all. 

Third scan: Spider-man has webbed Iron man's face( LOL ) and then he run away. Since when running away counts as a win. That only proves my point. This proves that Tony can beat Parker. 

Fourth scan: What if = Non canon. Read the rules of battle forums. Non canons are not allowed. 

Oh and 

@erik said:

" Iron Man obviously. "

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:  

First scan: Somehow, iron man's suit has been shut down and Parker manage to web him. It seems that the conditions it was what helped Parker to accomplish something he couldn't do in the past.

Is because he wasted all his energy to stop his fall.

Second scan: This is not Tony Stark and this iron man seems that he was not trying to fight at all.

No  he is not Stark is another Ironman that comes from the future, and there is a lot of damage in that armor, if he could stop peter, he would already do it, but he didn't, it seems that he cant stop him, just see his position (is on guard)

Third scan: Spider-man has webbed Iron man's face( LOL ) and then he run away. Since when running away counts as a win. That only proves my point. This proves that Tony can beat Parker.

No it doesn't count as a win because Spidey's body is full of bullets, but that proves that he is strong enough to punsh Iron man in the face, and the he is not able to break spidey's web.

Fourth scan: What if = Non canon. Read the rules of battle forums. Non canons are not allowed.

Well, my answer has no basement on no pics, so I dont care.
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By The Mango
@Deadcool said:
"
No Caption Provided
@The Mango:  I have practice kung fu and karate, the punshes depens on the speed and the bodie's weight distribution, also there are a lot of punshes that use the pulley principle...
Spider-man is 40 times faster than a human being, the Boxer's fastest straight punsh is 5.271 m/s, then Spider-man's fastest straight punch is  210.84 m/s, the Force formula is F= M(mass)*A(Aceleration). Spider-man's weight is 167 lbs (75.818kg)... then it is 210.84 m/s*75.818kg = 15985.46712 N the force of a spider punsh, the area of a human fist is 40cm2(.004m2), The Pressure formula is P= F(Force)/A(Area), then the pressure of that punsh should be  15985.46712 /.004 = 3996366.78 Pa. (399.6 kPa). Also spider's web is as strong as steel and 5 times as elastic as rubber, also has awesome adhesive properties.

Iron man's armor has different pieces and is made of iron and titanuim (comics), there is no way that he is able to resist all that pressure (unless Spider-man is holding back)... I dont know what the actual Armour is made of, and i dont know what does the Scarlet Witch did to the armor in Avengers issue 3, but I know that with any other armour spiderman could easily win in a little place, because he has no advantage in  little space.
 . "
If you watched the video I posted you'll see that boxers hit harder than people using kung fu or karate. And the classical formula for force doesn't work with a punch because you can apply torque with your strength to increase the force of the blow.

Iron Man's armor is harder than any metal known to man. Spider Man won't dent it.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Deadcool
@The Mango:  Is it made of adamatium? Vibranium?
And i watched a Nat-geo documental, also I was on Kugn Fu, and I am now in Karate,  the punshes depens on the speed and the bodie's weight distribution, I have already said that a lof of times, the stregth has part on that hit, but it doesn't put a lot of force...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool:  

Is because he wasted all his energy to stop his fall. 

Where was that stated? 
Also, Stark's suit was still working even after he fell. Not to mention that he didn't even need to stop his falling. He can easily survive it. Also, how much energy Stark needs to stop the falling. This just sounds like a really really stupid writing.

No  he is not Stark is another Ironman that comes from the future, and there is a lot of damage in that armor, if he could stop peter, he would already do it, but he didn't, it seems that he cant stop him, just see his position (is on guard)  

Another iron man that has lost to Tony too. 
He seems that he didn't want to fight. He didn't seem that he thought that he couldn't stop Parker. Not that it matters here because this version of Iron man is very irrelevant here.  

No it doesn't count as a win because Spidey's body is full of bullets  

Irrelevant. Parker has lost to Stark even when he was just fine. 

but that proves that he is strong enough to punsh Iron man in the face, and the he is not able to break spidey's web. 

You know what that scan shows? 
It shows Iron man being caught by surprise by Parker's webbing when he was not looking at him. And then Parker just hit him and run away because he knew he didn't stand a chance against Stark. 
Also, Stark has already broke the webbing. If you need scans that shows Stark's real strength, let me know. Oh, and weaker characters than stark has broke the web too. 
 =]
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Erik
@The Mango said:
" @Deadcool said:
"
No Caption Provided
@The Mango:  I have practice kung fu and karate, the punshes depens on the speed and the bodie's weight distribution, also there are a lot of punshes that use the pulley principle...
Spider-man is 40 times faster than a human being, the Boxer's fastest straight punsh is 5.271 m/s, then Spider-man's fastest straight punch is  210.84 m/s, the Force formula is F= M(mass)*A(Aceleration). Spider-man's weight is 167 lbs (75.818kg)... then it is 210.84 m/s*75.818kg = 15985.46712 N the force of a spider punsh, the area of a human fist is 40cm2(.004m2), The Pressure formula is P= F(Force)/A(Area), then the pressure of that punsh should be  15985.46712 /.004 = 3996366.78 Pa. (399.6 kPa). Also spider's web is as strong as steel and 5 times as elastic as rubber, also has awesome adhesive properties.

Iron man's armor has different pieces and is made of iron and titanuim (comics), there is no way that he is able to resist all that pressure (unless Spider-man is holding back)... I dont know what the actual Armour is made of, and i dont know what does the Scarlet Witch did to the armor in Avengers issue 3, but I know that with any other armour spiderman could easily win in a little place, because he has no advantage in  little space.
 . "
If you watched the video I posted you'll see that boxers hit harder than people using kung fu or karate. And the classical formula for force doesn't work with a punch because you can apply torque with your strength to increase the force of the blow.  Iron Man's armor is harder than any metal known to man. Spider Man won't dent it. "
Why are you considering boxers as references? It never stated that Parker is 40 times faster than the fastest human being. Far more likely that we are talking about the average man. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By spidey 15
@erik said:
" @The Mango said:
" @Deadcool said:
"
No Caption Provided

. "
If you watched the video I posted you'll see that boxers hit harder than people using kung fu or karate. And the classical formula for force doesn't work with a punch because you can apply torque with your strength to increase the force of the blow.  Iron Man's armor is harder than any metal known to man. Spider Man won't dent it. "
Why are you considering boxers as references? It never stated that Parker is 40 times faster than the fastest human being. Far more likely that we are talking about the average man.  "
Spider-man has stated it ( if you need the scan i can show you ). 
But of course we shouldn't trust Parker's statements. Especially when he states things like Logan is as fast as him or that he has IQ 250. 
=]
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Erik
@spidey 15 said: 
Spider-man has stated it ( if you need the scan i can show you ). But of course we shouldn't trust Parker's statements. Especially when he states things like Logan is as fast as him or that he has IQ 250. =] "
I would consider that hyperbole unless it was narrative. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By spidey 15
@erik: 
No Caption Provided
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:

Where was that stated? 
Also, Stark's suit was still working even after he fell. Not to mention that he didn't even need to stop his falling. He can easily survive it. Also, how much energy Stark needs to stop the falling. This just sounds like a really really stupid writing. 

DONT MESS WITH JMS!!!

If you dont get it is not his fault, and you can not say anything, you have used pics written by him to put as examples, seriously SHUT UP! Just read the comic again...

Another iron man that has lost to Tony too. 
He seems that he didn't want to fight. He didn't seem that he thought that he couldn't stop Parker. Not that it matters here because this version of Iron man is very irrelevant here. 

Point taken...

Irrelevant. Parker has lost to Stark even when he was just fine.

A body full of bullets is totally relevant... And he doesnt lost when he was fine, Peter punched to Stark and he falls and then he says: "Peter I am dissapionted" and start to shoot lacers to Peter, He dodge all of them and then a lot of guards shoot at Peter...

You know what that scan shows? It shows Iron man being caught by surprise by Parker's webbing when he was not looking at him. And then Parker just hit him and run away because he knew he didn't stand a chance against Stark. Also, Stark has already broke the webbing.

If you dont read that issue, I think that you should shut up... 

But as I said before THOSE SCANS ARE IRRELEVANT TO MY ARGUMENT!!!!
SPIDER-MAN WINS IN A LITTLE PLACE!!! AND IRON MAN WINS IN A BIG PLACE!!!! I AM NEUTRAL SHUT UP!!!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Erik
@spidey 15 said:
" @erik: 
No Caption Provided
"
It says 40 times faster than a normal person, not a heavily conditioned fighter. Also, he was bragging to his wife in this issue so...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: 

DONT MESS WITH JMS!!! 
If you dont get it is not his fault, and you can not say anything, you have used pics written by him to put as examples, seriously SHUT UP! Just read the comic again...  

Who cares about JMS?? 
I'm using things that make sense, not things that don't. 
I want you to show me where is it stated. It's your responsibility to prove that. 
Also, as i said, it does not make any sense that Iron man's suit has been shut down because he was trying to stop his falling. Have you ever heard of PIS? 

A body full of bullets is totally relevant... And he doesnt lost when he was fine, Peter punched to Stark and he falls and then he says: "Peter I am dissapionted" and start to shoot lacers to Peter, He dodge all of them and then a lot of guards shoot at Peter...   

Don't describe me something i have already read.  

Also, why did you edited your post? Oh yes, i know, you  are afraid of being banned because you insulted me with no reason, right? 
Anyway, read your own scan. When Peter was down, Stark was not even looking at him and the Parker webbed him and run away because he knew he didn't stand any chance at all.  

SPIDER-MAN WINS IN A LITTLE PLACE 

I have already proved you otherwise. 
Stark can beat him even without moving. The place does not matter at all. I don't believe that i debate this. 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By spidey 15
@erik: 

It says 40 times faster than a normal person, not a heavily conditioned fighter. Also, he was bragging to his wife in this issue so... 

Of course, i'm not arguing otherwise. It was an obvious hyperbole. If you compare his reflexes to characters like cap or DD, they are still superior but not that much as he states.
=]
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By mattek

IM for the easy win.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Deadcool: flagged, direct attacks are against the rules.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool said:
" @spidey 15: You know what SHUT UP... You have proven nothing, just how annoying you are able to be, your comments have no real basement, and really mediocre. "
Really. 
This is what people say when they don't know how to debate and they don't have anything to prove. 

Iron man's strength feats and showing had already prove that he is strong enough to break the webbing. 
Iron man has already shown that he is able to beat spidey in close combat, without the space being the factor that he won. 
Iron man's tech allow him to beat him without even moving his arms( sonic device ). 

Seriously, stop ignoring facts and have an open mind. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Deadcool
@Crom-Cruach:@spidey 15:  
...yeah...
...sorry...
But i will never response a comment from him, I can't argue with him, he is really blind...
But it seems that I am blind too...(edited to add this part)
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:   OPEN MIND?!!!!!!
THAT'S IT!!!!!, YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE CHILD HOW OLD ARE YOU? 5?!!!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Me?! Blind?!  

I am not the one who has been proven wrong and i keep repeating the same statements. 
=]
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Deadcool: calm down... now!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool said:
" @spidey 15:   OPEN MIND?!!!!!!THAT'S IT!!!!!, YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE CHILD HOW OLD ARE YOU? 5?!!! "
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By drkhwk2001

Spidey gets spanked.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@spidey 15 said:
" 15.  "
Spidey_15, I politely ask that you not reply to him on this, it will only add fuel to the flames.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Deadcool
@Crom-Cruach: ... ok... sorry...
@spidey 15:  Ok, yeah...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By spidey 15
@Crom-Cruach: Ok, you are right.  
=]
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Deadcool:@spidey 15:  good, let's keep this friendly. If there is no way to come to a consensus, then let's all peacefully agree to disagree like gentlemen.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @spidey 15:   OPEN MIND?!!!!!!THAT'S IT!!!!!, YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE CHILD HOW OLD ARE YOU? 5?!!! "
15.  "
OH.... Sorry...kid... I mean...Sorry...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By spidey 15
@Crom-Cruach: This is the best solution. I agree to disagree.  
=P 
@Deadcool said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Deadcool said:
15.  "
OH.... Sorry...kid... I mean...Sorry... "
It's ok. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Deadcool
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" 15.  "
Spidey_15, I politely ask that you not reply to him on this, it will only add fuel to the flames. "
No... its my fault...
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Crom-Cruach
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15: No I shoud have been good with you, Sorry kid...
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By The Mango
@Deadcool said:
" @The Mango:  Is it made of adamatium? Vibranium? And i watched a Nat-geo documental, also I was on Kugn Fu, and I am now in Karate,  the punshes depens on the speed and the bodie's weight distribution, I have already said that a lof of times, the stregth has part on that hit, but it doesn't put a lot of force... "
Various things, It's not a solid piece of metal, it's nanomachines that assemble themselves into armor (or electronics, or weapons, or clothing, etc) upon Stark's command.

No Caption Provided

And as for punches, you forget about the ground. When you punch, you can use strength to transfer torque through your body pushing against the ground.

This is why boxers hit harder than other martial arts, their stance and footwork is designed for maximum punching power, since they don't need to worry about kicking.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: It's ok. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Deadcool
@The Mango:  That new armor is awesome,  with that new armor he is able to win, but I still thinking Spider-man wins in a little place and if he is not holding back he could be able to win even against that armor (only if he is not holding back), Web properties are awesome, Iron man wins in a big place (MY OPINION, if you or any other person dont share my opinion, good, sorry if that sounds bad)...

Well yeah its true that a boxers punsh harder but they have more much weight, some one that is heavier is able to make stronger punches, the martial artist champions are HUGE FREACHMEN... Its true that the stregth is important, but not that much, for that reason the Boxers (I am not talking about the clothes) are classified by weight...
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#192  Edited By jayskee

this was done before and spidey won
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Deadcool
@jayskee: ... People said that in the previous thread Iron man won....
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By spidey 15
@jayskee said:
" this was done before and spidey won "
Spider-man has never beaten Iron man. 
In fact, iron man has beaten Parker without much effort. 
=]
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By crmidnight
@spidey 15 said:
" @jayskee said:
" this was done before and spidey won "
Spider-man has never beaten Iron man. In fact, iron man has beaten Parker without much effort. =] "

Civil War is probably a prime example. =P 
Other than that, I don't see how Spidey can beat Iron Man unless Iron Man was out of his suit, in that case, Spidey would 
pretty must just pussy out. Not much of a fight that way.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By fallenangel5991

Though I hate to admit it, Spidey would get his butt handed to him by Iron Man.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#197  Edited By sexy_merc

No point in bumping this.

Siafon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Siafon

I am a Spiderman fan too the death, but all he could do here is prolong the inevitable. Tony wins this.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points