Iron Man vs. Spider-Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Deadcool said:
" @Morpheus_:  Because he had the spider-sense in his armor, that battle doesn’t count and you haven’t given to me a good argument.  "
I'm glad you think a battle in which Spider-Man had several Avengers backing him up and got the drop on Iron Man and still got beaten with ease shouldn't count because it doesn't suit your argument. Failing to grasp simple concepts is no fault of mine.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@crmidnight said:
" True. If Spidey truly felt he could take out Stark, he wouldn't have ran. :P Then again, I am obligated to believe that Stark is also smarter than Spiderman. Iron Man, hands down, would win. Even if it's diffucult to blast Spiderman with projectiles or rays, what makes you think Stark wouldn't come up with something that could? "
Iron Man doesn't even need to blast Spider-Man to begin with. He can use a sonic attack, a forcefield to encase him in, or a power nullifier. All of them are standard equipment.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool said:
" @spidey 15:  Spiderman dodge bullets, has his spider-sense, and his pushes are strong+fast, that enought maybe he is able to make a great damage. "
Daredevil dodges bullets too, i guess will be able to react to iron man....oh wait, he can't. See spidey's fight with Stark, spidey not only was not able to tag Stark, Tony has tagged and beaten the shit out of him without much effort. 
Let me know when a 10 toner will accomplish something that Hulk himself had trouble with. 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_: Spidey's web shooter are metallic, right? 

This will be a funny way to beat him 

No Caption Provided
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By crmidnight
@Morpheus_ said:
" @crmidnight said:
" True. If Spidey truly felt he could take out Stark, he wouldn't have ran. :P Then again, I am obligated to believe that Stark is also smarter than Spiderman. Iron Man, hands down, would win. Even if it's diffucult to blast Spiderman with projectiles or rays, what makes you think Stark wouldn't come up with something that could? "
Iron Man doesn't even need to blast Spider-Man to begin with. He can use a sonic attack, a forcefield to encase him in, or a power nullifier. All of them are standard equipment. "

That's true. I over looked his other gadgets. lol 
XD
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:

" @Morpheus_: Spidey's web shooter are metallic, right? 

No Caption Provided
"
I'd like to see Spider-Man dodging this.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_: DAMN.....That was a huge one!!!!!! 

0_0
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By crmidnight
@Morpheus_ said:
"@spidey 15 said:

" @Morpheus_: Spidey's web shooter are metallic, right? 

"
I'd like to see Spider-Man dodging this.

"

The answer is simple...He CAN'T dodge that.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#109  Edited By Deadcool
@Morpheus_:  ... A punsh doesn't work with stregth, it works with speed... Punsh the Hulk you say?

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: What's wrong with Morph's intellect? 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:  Nothing, I am mad...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: I can see that. 
Btw, what you were trying to prove with those scans with Hulk? 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15: the webshotters are made of brass, a non-magnetic allow
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15: I dont know, What do you try to prove with scans?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Sorry, i thought it was obvious that this post was a joke.
=P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By spidey 15
@spidey 15: You use scans to back up your arguments and support then. What you were trying to support? 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:  Yeah jokes, how does they work? Most of them make me laugh
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool said:
" @spidey 15:  Yeah jokes, how does they work? Most of them make me laugh "
lol
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By The Mango
@Deadcool said:

" @Morpheus_:  ... A punsh doesn't work with stregth, it works with speed... Punsh the Hulk you say?

"
If that were true, a straight jab would be the most powerful punch a boxer could throw.

It's not, it's one of the weakest in fact. The power of a punch is partly dependent upon speed, but mostly upon strength.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:  LAWL
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Deadcool
@The Mango:  ... NOPE.... MOST of the power of a puch doesnt depends on stregth, depends in how you  distribute the weight on the beat+ Speed+Not so much stregth, ask to any martial artist how does a push works.
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By The Mango
@Deadcool said:
" @The Mango:  ... NOPE.... MOST of the power of a puch doesnt depends on stregth, depends in how you  distribute the weight on the beat+ Speed+Not so much stregth, ask to any martial artist how does a push works. "
Boxing has the hardest punches of any martial art, they rely heavily on strength.

If we assumed the fist was a free flying projectile like a bullet, you would be right and speed would be most important, but it's not free flying it's connected to your body, and you can apply power to the punch even after connecting with the target.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#123  Edited By Erik
@The Mango said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @The Mango:  ... NOPE.... MOST of the power of a puch doesnt depends on stregth, depends in how you  distribute the weight on the beat+ Speed+Not so much stregth, ask to any martial artist how does a push works. "
Boxing has the hardest punches of any martial art, they rely heavily on strength.  If we assumed the fist was a free flying projectile like a bullet, you would be right and speed would be most important, but it's not free flying it's connected to your body, and you can apply power to the punch even after connecting with the target. "
What research are you basing this on?
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By The Mango
@erik: I've seen several videos & read a couple articles. I'm trying to find them now. One of them compared 5-6 arts and showed Boxing had the hardest punches and Muay Thai had the hardest kicks (well it was actually a knee).

Here it is.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#125  Edited By progenitorigin

I put my vote to Iron Man.  Partly due to the advantage that Tony's suit tech analyzes those he keeps as company, IIRC, this was stated in the Civil War when he was battling with Captain America.  Considering this logic, knowing that Iron Man already has an answer to negate Spidey's spider-sense, wouldn't this mean he would also be prepared for Peter's assault patterns? That's one thing I always found kind of weird about both Iron Man & Batman, they always secretly create contingency plans against their own teammates.  You'd think their teammates would be annoyed about that.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By AtPhantom

Spiderman wins, obviously.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@progenitor said:
" I put my vote to Iron Man.  Partly due to the advantage that Tony's suit tech analyzes those he keeps as company, IIRC, this was stated in the Civil War when he was battling with Captain America.  Considering this logic, knowing that Iron Man already has an answer to negate Spidey's spider-sense, wouldn't this mean he would also be prepared for Peter's assault patterns? That's one thing I always found kind of weird about both Iron Man & Batman, they always secretly create contingency plans against their own teammates.  You'd think their teammates would be annoyed about that. "
Iron Man has a contigency plan in case he goes rogue, too. And guess who is the one man he entrusted it to.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By .Spider-man.
@progenitor said:
"That's one thing I always found kind of weird about both Iron Man & Batman, they always secretly create contingency plans against their own teammates.  You'd think their teammates would be annoyed about that. "

Hey! I got plans made too..
 Hey! I got plans made too..
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Silver2467

Iron Man wins.  

/thread.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:

" Spiderman wins, obviously. "

No Caption Provided

: )
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By progenitorigin
@Morpheus_ said:
" @progenitor said:
" I put my vote to Iron Man.  Partly due to the advantage that Tony's suit tech analyzes those he keeps as company, IIRC, this was stated in the Civil War when he was battling with Captain America.  Considering this logic, knowing that Iron Man already has an answer to negate Spidey's spider-sense, wouldn't this mean he would also be prepared for Peter's assault patterns? That's one thing I always found kind of weird about both Iron Man & Batman, they always secretly create contingency plans against their own teammates.  You'd think their teammates would be annoyed about that. "
Iron Man has a contigency plan in case he goes rogue, too. And guess who is the one man he entrusted it to. "

Himself? LOL.  Who?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Silver2467
@progenitor said:
Read Tower of Babel. The JLA was upset with BatMan.  

Now, again, can we please let this thread die?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@progenitor said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @progenitor said:
Iron Man has a contigency plan in case he goes rogue, too. And guess who is the one man he entrusted it to. "
Himself? LOL.  Who? "
Steve Rogers.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By progenitorigin
@Morpheus_ said:
" @progenitor said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @progenitor said:
Himself? LOL.  Who? "
Steve Rogers. "

That was honestly my first guess, too.  I was going to say either him or Rhodey.  Ironic.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Deadcool
No Caption Provided
@The Mango:  I have practice kung fu and karate, the punshes depens on the speed and the bodie's weight distribution, also there are a lot of punshes that use the pulley principle...
Spider-man is 40 times faster than a human being, the Boxer's fastest straight punsh is 5.271 m/s, then Spider-man's fastest straight punch is  210.84 m/s, the Force formula is F= M(mass)*A(Aceleration). Spider-man's weight is 167 lbs (75.818kg)... then it is 210.84 m/s*75.818kg = 15985.46712 N the force of a spider punsh, the area of a human fist is 40cm2(.004m2), The Pressure formula is P= F(Force)/A(Area), then the pressure of that punsh should be  15985.46712 /.004 = 3996366.78 Pa. (399.6 kPa). Also spider's web is as strong as steel and 5 times as elastic as rubber, also has awesome adhesive properties.

Iron man's armor has different pieces and is made of iron and titanuim (comics), there is no way that he is able to resist all that pressure (unless Spider-man is holding back)... I dont know what the actual Armour is made of, and i dont know what does the Scarlet Witch did to the armor in Avengers issue 3, but I know that with any other armour spiderman could easily win in a little place, because he has no advantage in  little space.

Spider-man win in a little place, Iron man in a big space.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Silver2467

Iron Man wins. Period. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467 said:
" Iron Man wins. Period.  "
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Seriously, have you seen Stark's reflexes, have you seen his other tech, have you seen spider-man hitting him and accomplishing nothing? In every place iron man stomps with great ease, even without moving his body. 
I understand that you like spidey but you can not believe that he stands any chance against a character like Stark. 
=]
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By crmidnight
@Deadcool said:
"@The Mango:  I have practice kung fu and karate, the punshes depens on the speed and the bodie's weight distribution, also there are a lot of punshes that use the pulley principle...
Spider-man is 40 times faster than a human being, the Boxer's fastest straight punsh is 5.271 m/s, then Spider-man's fastest straight punch is  210.84 m/s, the Force formula is F= M(mass)*A(Aceleration). Spider-man's weight is 167 lbs (75.818kg)... then it is 210.84 m/s*75.818kg = 15985.46712 N the force of a spider punsh, the area of a human fist is 40cm2(.004m2), The Pressure formula is P= F(Force)/A(Area), then the pressure of that punsh should be  15985.46712 /.004 = 3996366.78 Pa. (399.6 kPa). Also spider's web is as strong as steel and 5 times as elastic as rubber, also has awesome adhesive properties.

Iron man's armor has different pieces and is made of iron and titanuim (comics), there is no way that he is able to resist all that pressure (unless Spider-man is holding back)... I dont know what the actual Armour is made of, and i dont know what does the Scarlet Witch did to the armor in Avengers issue 3, but I know that with any other armour spiderman could easily win in a little place, because he has no advantage in  little space.

Spider-man win in a little place, Iron man in a big space. "

I don't think those calculations apply, because I doubt those calculations were in mind when Spiderman or Iron Man were created. lol
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:
" @Deadcool: Seriously, have you seen Stark's reflexes, have you seen his other tech, have you seen spider-man hitting him and accomplishing nothing? In every place iron man stomps with great ease, even without moving his body. I understand that you like spidey but you can not believe that he stands any chance against a character like Stark. =] "
@Deadcool said:
Damn, I hate you
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By spidey 15

@Deadcool said:

"

@spidey 15 said:
" @Deadcool: Seriously, have you seen Stark's reflexes, have you seen his other tech, have you seen spider-man hitting him and accomplishing nothing? In every place iron man stomps with great ease, even without moving his body. I understand that you like spidey but you can not believe that he stands any chance against a character like Stark. =] "
@Deadcool said:
Damn, I hate you 

@Spidey 15 said: 

Seriously, have you seen Stark's reflexes, have you seen his other tech, have you seen spider-man hitting him and accomplishing nothing? In every place iron man stomps with great ease, even without moving his body. 
I understand that you like spidey but you can not believe that he stands any chance against a character like Stark. 
=]    

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By spidey 15
@crmidnight: Actually, spider-man is not even 40 times faster than a normal human. He is 15 times faster. Spider-man has stated only once that he is 40 times faster but i don't really trust his statements. There were times where he stated that Logan is as fast as him or that his IQ is 250. 
Seriously, i don't believe some of his statements, especially the " 40 times faster ". 
So, according to that, his calculation is wrong. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Deadcool
No Caption Provided
@spidey 15:  Do you know, why spiderman wins in a little place, because the web, the experiments with spider's web have shown that is stroger enough to withstand big levels of heat and radiation, and even if Ironman has the enough stregth to break the web, Spider-man has SOOOO much web. And he is strong enough to break Iron man armor... THAT IS ALL
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: -____- 

Iron man has already destroyed his web without much effort. Weaker characters than iron man had also destroyed his webbing. 
And, no, spidey was never able to destroy his armor, especially when stronger characters had failed to do it. 

Oh, i want you to watch that fight and i want you to tell me, if you see the open space being the reason that iron man has beaten the sh#t out of Parker. 
If you actually notice, the fight is in close combat. The open space, didn't even matter for Stark when he beaten Peter.
=]   

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Deadcool
@crmidnight:  ITS SCIENCE!!! OBVIUSLY IS APPLYED!!
MWAHAHAHHAHAHHA

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By spidey 15
@spidey 15 said:
" @crmidnight: Actually, spider-man is not even 40 times faster than a normal human. He is 15 times faster. Spider-man has stated only once that he is 40 times faster but i don't really trust his statements. There were times where he stated that Logan is as fast as him or that his IQ is 250. Seriously, i don't believe some of his statements, especially the " 40 times faster ". So, according to that, his calculation is wrong. =] "

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By crmidnight
@Deadcool said:
" @crmidnight:  ITS SCIENCE!!! OBVIUSLY IS APPLYED!!
MWAHAHAHHAHAHHA

"

Lolz! Just dying to use that one, eh? XD
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:   DAMN I POSTED THAT FIGHT IN PREVIOUS COMMENTS, and that fight has no SCIENCE!!
And Spidey has SO MUCH WEB!!!  

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Seriously, what are you trying to say now??!!! 0_0 

And the webbing is irrelevant. 
Have you read the issue of the scan that you posted? 
Somehow iron man's suit has been shut down and he was not able to move. But after that, he easily broke the web, without much effort. 
Webbing is irrelevant here. 
Tony stomps everywhere. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:  Sorry, but that is not a good argument, I win...