This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

If Iron Man can still screw with the Spider-Sense, Spider-Man is pretty much screwed. But if he can't it becomes much closer. Spidey has a general idea how Iron Man's suit works and its weaknesses so he could use that. Like wise, Iron Man knows how Spider-Man's powers work and can use that. I think its going to be a lot of Spider-Man dodging until one or the other outsmarts the other.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically, Tony should be able to handle Peter, however in One More Day, Peter owned Tony more than once. I think he can end it with one punch. I say Peter spends his time dodging Tony and unloads a ton of webbing and caves Stark's head in.

#4 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

I say spider-man by a landslide.

#5 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron-man shoots him with a beam continuassaly.

#6 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Iron-man shoots him with a beam continuassaly."

Spider-man dodges most of them.

#7 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey all the way. I don't care if Iron Man can beat guys Spidey cant. Pete's got this one. Thwip!

#8 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey dodges, and webs IM. He has been webbed before to where he can't move, but Spidey needs to work fast to knock him down. But I believe he will win.

#9 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Iron-man shoots him with a beam continuassaly."
Spider-man dodges most of them."

And shoots him with other things at the same time.

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Done before. Iron Man.

#11 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Technically, Tony should be able to handle Peter, however in One More Day, Peter owned Tony more than once. I think he can end it with one punch. I say Peter spends his time dodging Tony and unloads a ton of webbing and caves Stark's head in."

Yeah, Spidey showed that he is too fast and too strong for Tony during the Civil War & during One More Day.

In the Civil War battle (I forget if it was in the ASM or Civil War title) Pete even showed that he can outsmart Tony.

Spider-man's got this.

#12 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Theoretically, Iron Man should be able to take this. The writers have been passing Adolf for a chump as of late.

#13 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man should take this one.

#14 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Technically, Tony should be able to handle Peter, however in One More Day, Peter owned Tony more than once. I think he can end it with one punch. I say Peter spends his time dodging Tony and unloads a ton of webbing and caves Stark's head in."
Yeah, Spidey showed that he is too fast and too strong for Tony during the Civil War & during One More Day. In the Civil War battle (I forget if it was in the ASM or Civil War title) Pete even showed that he can outsmart Tony. Spider-man's got this."

Read between then lines.Tony was holding back against Spidey.Read the dialouge don't just look at the pictures.Iron Man can cnannel energy into his gauntlets from power plants.He flies at Mach speeds and can lift and break way more than Spider-man and he also doesn't set off his Spider-sense.He knows all of spidey's strenghts and weaknesses."

Tony was coming on pretty strong in their fight during the Civil War. Spidey was dodging a lot of full out repulsor blasts with relative ease. He's also strong enough to rock Tony through the armour. Tony fight have gone a little easy during One More Day but I still say Spidey can do it. But it would be close and I could see how it could go either way.

#15 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Kraven says:
"Colt Python says:
"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Yeah, Spidey showed that he is too fast and too strong for Tony during the Civil War & during One More Day. In the Civil War battle (I forget if it was in the ASM or Civil War title) Pete even showed that he can outsmart Tony. Spider-man's got this."
Read between then lines.Tony was holding back against Spidey.Read the dialouge don't just look at the pictures.Iron Man can cnannel energy into his gauntlets from power plants.He flies at Mach speeds and can lift and break way more than Spider-man and he also doesn't set off his Spider-sense.He knows all of spidey's strenghts and weaknesses."
Tony was coming on pretty strong in their fight during the Civil War. Spidey was dodging a lot of full out repulsor blasts with relative ease. He's also strong enough to rock Tony through the armour. Tony fight have gone a little easy during One More Day but I still say Spidey can do it. But it would be close and I could see how it could go either way."

Spider-man didn't even dent the armor with his punch he had to wait until Tony was webbed up and ip the mask off.Tony was holding back.Read the new Illumninati the blasts he shot at Spider-man were minimal compared to what he could shoot at him.Spider-man is not as smart as Stark either.He didn't really outsmart him either..he just used to trust Peter.The only way I see Spider-man winning is if he gets back in the Iron Spidey suit."

Ok, perhaps you're right. I don't think Spidey could beat Tony in the Iron Spidey suit though. If we're going to say Stark wins, I would still say Spidey could defeat him if he gets really mad. Spider-man has an increase of strength when he gets angry. This goes all the way back to the Stan Lee issues but has recently been seen in the back in black arc. Kingpin is usually a handful for Spidey but Fisk got beat down because Pete was so angry.

#16 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Kraven says:
"Colt Python says:
"Kraven says:
"Colt Python says:
"Kraven says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Tony was coming on pretty strong in their fight during the Civil War. Spidey was dodging a lot of full out repulsor blasts with relative ease. He's also strong enough to rock Tony through the armour. Tony fight have gone a little easy during One More Day but I still say Spidey can do it. But it would be close and I could see how it could go either way."
Spider-man didn't even dent the armor with his punch he had to wait until Tony was webbed up and ip the mask off.Tony was holding back.Read the new Illumninati the blasts he shot at Spider-man were minimal compared to what he could shoot at him.Spider-man is not as smart as Stark either.He didn't really outsmart him either..he just used to trust Peter.The only way I see Spider-man winning is if he gets back in the Iron Spidey suit."
Ok, perhaps you're right. I don't think Spidey could beat Tony in the Iron Spidey suit though. If we're going to say Stark wins, I would still say Spidey could defeat him if he gets really mad. Spider-man has an increase of strength when he gets angry. This goes all the way back to the Stan Lee issues but has recently been seen in the back in black arc. Kingpin is usually a handful for Spidey but Fisk got beat down because Pete was so angry. "

The only way Spider-mna can logically beat Tony is if he can shut down his suit functions.Peter would have to pull a Batman move."

LOL! "The Batman-factor" I love that term. I always thought of Iron Man as having his own 'factor.' Anytime he needs to overcome something they just write it as a function/weapon within his armor that is either new or that he has always had but just never mentioned.

#17 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Between the data Stark gained from the iron spidey suit and the extremis...stuff, there's no way Spider-Man could take Iron Man out. Iron Man has demonstrated an intimate knowledge of Spidey's fighting style, and the ability to cancel out his spider sense and create his own. The only one able to put Stark down currently appears to be the Hulk.

#18 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"Between the data Stark gained from the iron spidey suit and the extremis...stuff, there's no way Spider-Man could take Iron Man out. Iron Man has demonstrated an intimate knowledge of Spidey's fighting style, and the ability to cancel out his spider sense and create his own. The only one able to put Stark down currently appears to be the Hulk."

Don't forget Namor.

#19 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony tried to stop Namor from leaving Atlantis in the Namor mini series. Tony was on guard completely ready for it, it wasn't easy but Namor hammered him and left Atlantis. I see that as a win.

#20 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins.

#21 Posted by 12marvel12 (995 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"

Done before. Iron Man.

"

show me.. i read the civil war comics and spidey got ambushed by iron man and spidey knocked him away, broke his suit, webbed him to a wall, and left.... spidey wins
#22 Edited by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kraven said:
"

Eternal Chaos says:

Yeah, Spidey showed that he is too fast and too strong for Tony during the Civil War & during One More Day.

In the Civil War battle (I forget if it was in the ASM or Civil War title) Pete even showed that he can outsmart Tony.

Spider-man's got this.

"
Yeah I agree.In Omega Red's words Stark is nothing but a "weak fool in a metal suit".However if tony has that anti spider-sense device spiderman will have to keep his eyes on that stupid iron man if he wants to win
#23 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" Yeah I agree.In Omega Red's words Stark is nothing but a "weak fool in a metal suit" "
Incorrect. He's a weak fool in an a@@-kicking metal suit.
#24 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor little spider.
#26 Posted by Mr Creesy (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmph...Iron Man. Spidey can dodge all day.Tony's going to end up tagging him eventually and then the fights over.
#27 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even need to post the rest
#28 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
" Poor little spider. "
dude.spiderman is always but I mean ALWAYS holding back.Even holding back he beat tony once in one more day I think.Tony was able to hit him a few time just becaouse he came with some stupid device witch was canceling spiderman spider-sense.When he gets angry he fights more feral, he uses all his strenght all his agility.Tony is just a ill man in a stupid suit.He only has the strength that the suit gives him and thoose weapons.He does not have the necessar reflexes for facing spiderman.
#29 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man wins this.
#30 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" Iron Man wins this. "
spiderman spiderman,
does what ever a spider can
he can break, someones neck
he beats stark,
just like shit
look ouuuuut!
here comes the spider-maaaaaaan
#31 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen: 

He sure does
#32 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @Ziro said:
" Poor little spider. "
dude.spiderman is always but I mean ALWAYS holding back.Even holding back he beat tony once in one more day I think.Tony was able to hit him a few time just becaouse he came with some stupid device witch was canceling spiderman spider-sense.When he gets angry he fights more feral, he uses all his strenght all his agility.Tony is just a ill man in a stupid suit.He only has the strength that the suit gives him and thoose weapons.He does not have the necessar reflexes for facing spiderman. "

It matters not. Even un-inhibited, Spiderman is not in Iron Man's league.
#33 Edited by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@MTS said:

" @celmaijmen: 

He sure does "

god sake.you dont know anything about this stupid scan that you just posted.iron man created an anti spider sense device that's why he was able to land a few punches.before that spiderman totally dominated stark.dont post scans if you dont have any ideea of what was going on in that issue.cant you see that spider-sense tingled and spiderman was looking in the other direction?that spider sense was the decisive factor
#34 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Ziro said:
" Poor little spider. "
dude.spiderman is always but I mean ALWAYS holding back.Even holding back he beat tony once in one more day I think.Tony was able to hit him a few time just becaouse he came with some stupid device witch was canceling spiderman spider-sense.When he gets angry he fights more feral, he uses all his strenght all his agility.Tony is just a ill man in a stupid suit.He only has the strength that the suit gives him and thoose weapons.He does not have the necessar reflexes for facing spiderman. "
It matters not. Even un-inhibited, Spiderman is not in Iron Man's league. "
say that to firelord
#35 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

before that spiderman totally dominated stark

I would like to see you posting that part of the fight. Oh, wait, it never happened.
#36 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @Ziro said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Ziro said:
" Poor little spider. "
say that to firelord "

Hm. So you're saying it makes perfect sense for someone who gets his ass kicked by Venom to beat a herald of Galactus?
#37 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"

I would like to see you posting that part of the fight. Oh, wait, it never happened. "
it did happen...
#38 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:

" @Ziro said:

" @celmaijmen said:
" @Ziro said:
" Poor little spider. "
say that to firelord "

Seriously. If you actually wish to gain credibility, stop disregarding things, or personally attacking others, and don't come up with poor PIS moments in an attempt to justify why the character you like more wins. It's about what is our perception of the truth, not who we like more.

#39 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kraven said:
"

Eternal Chaos says:

Spider-man's got this.

"
this guy knows it
#40 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"

I would like to see you posting that part of the fight. Oh, wait, it never happened. "
it did happen... "
Merely stating something does not make it true. Post the scan where Spider-man dominates Iron Man from Iron Man vol.4 # 14, where the scan MTS posted is from, and illuminate us as to where your claim happened. Problem is, you haven't read the issue.
#41 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @celmaijmen said:

" @Ziro said:

" @celmaijmen said:
" @Ziro said:
" Poor little spider. "
say that to firelord "

Seriously. If you actually wish to gain credibility, stop disregarding things, or personally attacking others, and don't come up with poor PIS moments in an attempt to justify why the character you like more wins. It's about what is our perception of the truth, not who we like more.

"
Oh yeah?Let me tell you something.Stop comming with your "Hey that's PIS, and non-sense".If you want to be logical than we can assume that neither of this characters exist so there would be no fight.Dont come at me and say that is PIS.PIS as you like to call it is what keeps the action from the comics from beiing boored.Again if you want to be logical, consider that neither of this character dont exist.
Now back to the point I still think that an angry spiderman, can beat tony stark as he has done it before.Tony stark is just an idiot ill man in a stupid ugly metal suit.He has nothing aparth from weapons, durability and strength.To beat spiderman you need more than that you need reflexes.
#42 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @celmaijmen said:

" @Ziro said:

" @celmaijmen said:
" @Ziro said:
" Poor little spider. "
say that to firelord "

"
Oh yeah?Let me tell you something.Stop comming with your "Hey that's PIS, and non-sense".If you want to be logical than we can assume that neither of this characters exist so there would be no fight.Dont come at me and say that is PIS.PIS as you like to call it is what keeps the action from the comics from beiing boored.Again if you want to be logical, consider that neither of this character dont exist. Now back to the point I still think that an angry spiderman, can beat tony stark as he has done it before.Tony stark is just an idiot ill man in a stupid ugly metal suit.He has nothing aparth from weapons, durability and strength.To beat spiderman you need more than that you need reflexes "
Iron Man needs reflexes, huh? Well luckily he's proficient in that aspect.
#43 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @celmaijmen said:

" @Ziro said:

" @celmaijmen said:
" @Ziro said:
" Poor little spider. "
say that to firelord "

"
Oh yeah?Let me tell you something.Stop comming with your "Hey that's PIS, and non-sense".If you want to be logical than we can assume that neither of this characters exist so there would be no fight.Dont come at me and say that is PIS.PIS as you like to call it is what keeps the action from the comics from beiing boored.Again if you want to be logical, consider that neither of this character dont exist. Now back to the point I still think that an angry spiderman, can beat tony stark as he has done it before.Tony stark is just an idiot ill man in a stupid ugly metal suit.He has nothing aparth from weapons, durability and strength.To beat spiderman you need more than that you need reflexes. "
 If you have no wish to apply logic, no matter the subject, I can do nothing more. I'm sorry I bothered, and I'll make sure not to make the same mistake again. Just don't post inaccuracies, is all I ask.
#44 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen:
Spidey never dominated against ironman, yes i know he affected his spider sense , even with it spidey still loses.
#45 Posted by solid27 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry guys got to give this one to iron man.
#46 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man. Spidey doesn't stand a chance.

#47 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman should win this. 

He is way stronger than spiderman, has demonstrated faster reflexes, better durability, massive fire-power and mobility. 

Spiderman can hang for a while, and land some good shots, but he should not be able to take out Stark when both of them are working at peak levels.

#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man, easily.
#49 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man, in the other thread, spidey wins.

#50 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" Iron man, in the other thread, spidey wins. "
What other thread?