#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man

VS

Son Goku

22nd Tenkaichi Budokai has just ended and Goku has had a chance to recover. Fight takes place in Marvel's New York City.
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Iron Man maybe able to take down this version of Goku. He has the tech and the heavy weapons to do it.
#3 Posted by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think Iron Man maybe able to take down this version of Goku. He has the tech and the heavy weapons to do it.
"
easily, ironman could bring the environment around son goku to complete flames and destruction, sending the sayain to the pit of a volcano.
#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, bullets won't work on him. Energy attack, possibly. Only strength could beat Goku 

#5 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Goku found a way to unleash his rage. But outside of that yeah hes dead.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"I think Iron Man maybe able to take down this version of Goku. He has the tech and the heavy weapons to do it.
"
easily, ironman could bring the environment around son goku to complete flames and destruction, sending the sayain to the pit of a volcano."
Iron Man would have to use energy based attacks on Goku though... and I aint too sure how well Iron Man's armor would hold up to Goku's attacks
#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"
easily, ironman could bring the environment around son goku to complete flames and destruction, sending the sayain to the pit of a volcano."
Iron Man would have to use energy based attacks on Goku though... and I aint too sure how well Iron Man's armor would hold up to Goku's attacks"
the kamahamaha blew up the mountain with master roshi's attack, Goku was able to produce it to the same level. The only way he could beat him is with kamahamaha
#8 Posted by Erik (32440 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man has weapons that can knock someone out without hurting them. Like his sonic wave. I give this to Iron Man.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Iron Man would have to use energy based attacks on Goku though... and I aint too sure how well Iron Man's armor would hold up to Goku's attacks"
the kamahamaha blew up the mountain with master roshi's attack, Goku was able to produce it to the same level. The only way he could beat him is with kamahamaha"
Iron Man does have shields though. I dont see Goku winning here... but I do think he could give Tony a run
#10 Posted by Erik (32440 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot to mention that Goku has more acute senses than a normal person so I am even more convinced now.

#11 Edited by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

This is almost a tie, Goku even at a young age like 12, yes he was 12 at the tournament, he is still pretty strong, I don't know though, Iron Man is a genius though, he could use his intellect to win since Goku back then was not that smart but Goku never gives up so I don't know and Goku probably has the strenght advantage. I'm not sure though.

#12 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"I forgot to mention that Goku has more acute senses than a normal person so I am even more convinced now."
he always had it. He could hear what Piccolo saying when he was fighting against Tien. And Krillien was like, what? what did he say?..or something like that. 
#13 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight is probably a tie. I'm still not sure.

#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"

This is almost a tie, Goku even at a young age like 13, yes he was 13 at the tournament, he is still pretty strong, I don't know though, Iron Man is a genius though, he could use his intellect to win since Goku back then was not that smart but Goku never gives up so I don't know and Goku probably has the strenght advantage. I'm not sure though.

"
He moved a rock that should weigh about a ton or so at that age. He climbed the lookout tower that goes above the clouds? how many feet is that? Can anyone tell me? Bullets don't work on him and only energy attacks seem to work. Being controlled by other out-worldly forces don't work either. 
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"

This is almost a tie, Goku even at a young age like 13, yes he was 13 at the tournament, he is still pretty strong, I don't know though, Iron Man is a genius though, he could use his intellect to win since Goku back then was not that smart but Goku never gives up so I don't know and Goku probably has the strenght advantage. I'm not sure though.

"
He moved a rock that should weigh about a ton or so at that age. He climbed the lookout tower that goes above the clouds? how many feet is that? Can anyone tell me? Bullets don't work on him and only energy attacks seem to work. Being controlled by other out-worldly forces don't work either. "
Goku has 2 ton strength

Iron Man has 100 ton strength

Goku has massive Energy Blasts

Iron Man has massive Energy Blasts and High Tech

Its somewhat close... but I think Iron Man wins here in a good fight
#16 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Goku loses. 

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"

This is almost a tie, Goku even at a young age like 12, yes he was 12 at the tournament, he is still pretty strong, I don't know though, Iron Man is a genius though, he could use his intellect to win since Goku back then was not that smart but Goku never gives up so I don't know and Goku probably has the strenght advantage. I'm not sure though."

At the 22nd Goku was 15, at the 21st he said that he was 12.
#18 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"

"
He moved a rock that should weigh about a ton or so at that age. He climbed the lookout tower that goes above the clouds? how many feet is that? Can anyone tell me? Bullets don't work on him and only energy attacks seem to work. Being controlled by other out-worldly forces don't work either. "
Bullets don't work, in an episode of Dragonball he was shot but wasn't even harmed. Energy attacks work but I don't Iron Man's repulsor beams will work, the only way Tony can win is with his intellect.
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Obviously Goku loses. "
Yeah Goku loses... but he will really give Iron Man a good fight here
#20 Edited by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"

"
Actually he climbed to the moon and back once, I know this was more of a comedic but he actually did it in the manga and if you are curious that is about  225,632 miles.
#21 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

ironman in a stomp!

#22 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"

"
Actually he climbed to the moon and back once, I know this was more of a comedic but he actually did it in the manga and if you are curious that is about  225,632 miles."
Are you serious?! Which chapter?
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#24 Posted by Erik (32440 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#25 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

what those men said!

#26 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"

"
Actually he climbed to the moon and back once, I know this was more of a comedic but he actually did it in the manga and if you are curious that is about  225,632 miles."
Are you serious?! Which chapter?"
I'm not sure the chapter number but it was in their first search for the Dragonballs. Goku just defeated the Rabbit Mob. He extended his Pole to the moon and climbed up with while carrying them and left there as punishment.
#27 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol he never climbed it. He used the pole as a way to extend himself towards the moon. He never did any climbing. The pole was doing all the work, he was just using the pole as a ride....but seeing as this is canon, Goku can breath in space no?

#28 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol he never climbed it. He used the pole as a way to extend himself towards the moon. He never did any climbing. The pole was doing all the work, he was just using the pole as a ride....but seeing as this is canon, Goku can breath in space no?"
Maybe he did ride it, I would have to look again. Like I said it was more of a comical thing, cause it even said they were making some mention to some Japanese tale about the Rabbit on the Moon, but in a canon comic yes he did go into space. But on that same not, so did those three humans, and later on they said Goku was not able to.
#29 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"lol he never climbed it. He used the pole as a way to extend himself towards the moon. He never did any climbing. The pole was doing all the work, he was just using the pole as a ride....but seeing as this is canon, Goku can breath in space no?"
Maybe he did ride it, I would have to look again. Like I said it was more of a comical thing, cause it even said they were making some mention to some Japanese tale about the Rabbit on the Moon, but in a canon comic yes he did go into space. But on that same not, so did those three humans, and later on they said Goku was not able to."
loop hole. it's a contradiction. 
#30 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

not surprising huh?

#31 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
iron man cant do anything
bulets
cant hurt him........
im not sure about rockets and stuff like that
but the only thing that can hit him
is a proton cannon XD