Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Team 1: Iron Man

vs

Team 2: Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Sandman, and Vulture

All characters are classic

Iron Man has normal, classic armor (no Bleeding Edge obviously) and no Extremis, is at 100% energy

Green Goblin has the glider, and a full Bag'o Tricks. Electro has been charged up 100%. This is the version of Vulture with the black suit (augmented physical stats, can use wings as swords) Kraven has 2 adamantium knives, 10 adamantium spears. He can be killed by Tony, not just the 'spider', but stats are what he had in Grim Hunt and canon comics after Grim Hunt.

Fight in the deserted New York city.

Morals off, Tony can kill.

Start 10 miles away from each other.

No prep for Tony. Team 2 gets a day of prep, with access to OSCORP materials, but they cannot use any vehicles in the fight, only suits and handheld weapons.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Once again, Iron Man is underestimated

Iron Man would stomp, he has a contingency for anything these guys throw at him, not to mention he can output 100 strength class

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Goku1fan

Ironman

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

@cattlebattle said:

Once again, Iron Man is underestimated Iron Man would stomp, he has a contingency for anything these guys throw at him, not to mention he can output 100 strength class

This. Iron man would stomp any spider-man villain.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Iron Man stomps.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@mrdecepticonleader: @jashro44: @cattlebattle: @Goku1fan:@JediXMan:

Dont know if this would help but giving team 2 a day of prep, with access to OSCORP materials, but they cannot use any vehicles in the fight, only suits and handheld weapons.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I would not go so far to say any, but these, sure.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

Dont know if this would help but giving team 2 a day of prep, with access to OSCORP materials, but they cannot use any vehicles in the fight, only suits and handheld weapons.

Not sure have to think it through.......

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nefarious

Iron Man wins with ease.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man can do this with his eyes closed.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
@ChaosBlazer said:

Doesn't matter Stark >Oscorp......Stark has forcefields, energy absorption, magnetism, repulsor blasts that have stunned Thor level characters.....and these are built in to nearly every armor
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cattlebattle said:

Once again, Iron Man is underestimated Iron Man would stomp, he has a contingency for anything these guys throw at him, not to mention he can output 100 strength class
Magneto14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Magneto14

I would have to say Sinister Six...

Electro at 100% could probably do considerable damage to the Ironman suit

Vulture and Green Goblin could probably team up in the skies to cause Ironman a lot of trouble

Sandman is near invulnerable and could thus also do considerable damage

As for Doc Octopus and Kraven, I certain that Kraven would get fried (unfortunatley), however, Doc Octopus may provide some sort of challenge.

Individually, the villains would get absolutley destroyed, however, six minds is better than one. It's six to one, and the Sinister Six are some of the most dangerous villains in the Marvel Universe. If they were teamed up against Ironman, than surely they would win.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Magneto14: ah finally a differing opinion!

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PikminMania

@Magneto14 said:

Vulture and Green Goblin could probably team up in the skies to cause Ironman a lot of trouble

As for Doc Octopus and Kraven, I certain that Kraven would get fried (unfortunatley), however, Doc Octopus may provide some sort of challenge.

Individually, the villains would get absolutley destroyed, however, six minds is better than one. It's six to one, and the Sinister Six are some of the most dangerous villains in the Marvel Universe. If they were teamed up against Ironman, than surely they would win.

• Electro is an idiot and not nearly smart enough to be a threat for Iron Man. His most powerful feat was leveling the Daily Bugle, which at the same time he couldn't control at all and ended up losing anyway. Electro's true power is somewhere near Magneto level, and Iron Man has stopped him before.
  • Vulture couldn't even cut Iron Man's armor and Green Goblin in his regular costume gets hurt by Spider-man punches.
  • Sandman is the only one that stands a chance and even think Tony is smart enough to use water to defeat Sandman.
  • Doc Ock doesn't have the necessary equipment to take down Iron Man, but he is smart enough to realize that fighting him is a losing battle.
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron man with a squirt gun beats sandman

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@MisterWhisper said:

@jashro44: I would not go so far to say any, but these, sure.

No spider-man villain can beat magneto....

Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Doombot_666

Moral's off? Sandman becomes a glass-sculpture that get's shattered by repulser beams. Everyone else retreats and are probably hunted down one by one and turned into bloody, burnt messes left in concrete and asphalt craters.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Doombot_666 said:

Moral's off? Sandman becomes a glass-sculpture that get's shattered by repulser beams. Everyone else retreats and are probably hunted down one by one and turned into bloody, burnt messes left in concrete and asphalt craters.

lol

Magneto14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Magneto14

@PikminMania said:

@Magneto14 said:

• Electro is an idiot and not nearly smart enough to be a threat for Iron Man. His most powerful feat was leveling the Daily Bugle, which at the same time he couldn't control at all and ended up losing anyway. Electro's true power is somewhere near Magneto level, and Iron Man has stopped him before.
  • Vulture couldn't even cut Iron Man's armor and Green Goblin in his regular costume gets hurt by Spider-man punches.
  • Sandman is the only one that stands a chance and even think Tony is smart enough to use water to defeat Sandman.
  • Doc Ock doesn't have the necessary equipment to take down Iron Man, but he is smart enough to realize that fighting him is a losing battle.

Firstly, Electro may not be the brightest villain but he is perhaps more dangerous due to his volatility and lack of control.

Show me any issue that proves Vulture couldn't cut into Iron Man's armor, and I wasn't saying that Goblin could withstand a punch from Iron Man, I was saying that Iron Man probably couldn't withstand numerous pumpkin bombs from GG. Also, GG is a superb combatant on a glider and therefore does in fact pose a great threat.

Perhaps Stark could use water against Sandman, but it is unlikley he would have the time as he would no doubt be preoccupied fighting 5 other villains at the same time.

Finally, Doc Ock is resourceful and intelligent enough to create any number of weapons to destroy Iron Man with, whats more, he has all the resources of Oscorp at his disposal! (What don't you understand about prep time?)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By Strider1992

@PikminMania said:

His most powerful feat was roflcurbstomping Nate Grey an Omega Level telepath.

To be honest I do think Iron Man wins but its not a stomp. The combination of Sandman, Green Goblin's standard gear and Electro will give Tony some trouble but he will eventually win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If the Sinister Six is the version appear now!! Sinister Six wins easily

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Strider1992

@matchesmalone21 said:

Yeah current SS would win but this is the Classic versions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92: So Tony will massacre them. The only threat is Electro,but i think Tony can win!!

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PikminMania

@Strider92 said:

@PikminMania said:

His most powerful feat was roflcurbstomping Nate Grey an Omega Level telepath.

To be honest I do think Iron Man wins but its not a stomp. The combination of Sandman, Green Goblin's standard gear and Electro will give Tony some trouble but he will eventually win.

Really? Sounds kinda PIS to me...

@Magneto14 said:

@PikminMania said:

@Magneto14 said:

Firstly, Electro may not be the brightest villain but he is perhaps more dangerous due to his volatility and lack of control.

Show me any issue that proves Vulture couldn't cut into Iron Man's armor, and I wasn't saying that Goblin could withstand a punch from Iron Man, I was saying that Iron Man probably couldn't withstand numerous pumpkin bombs from GG. Also, GG is a superb combatant on a glider and therefore does in fact pose a great threat.

Perhaps Stark could use water against Sandman, but it is unlikley he would have the time as he would no doubt be preoccupied fighting 5 other villains at the same time.

Finally, Doc Ock is resourceful and intelligent enough to create any number of weapons to destroy Iron Man with, whats more, he has all the resources of Oscorp at his disposal! (What don't you understand about prep time?)

1. Electro at his most uncontrollable couldn't take down Spider-man, what makes you think he could defeat Iron Man.
  2. No Caption Provided
    A blow from a very pissed off Thor hurt a lot, but couldn't break his armor.
  3. Pumpkin bombs are about as strong as your average bomb. Once again, Iron Man took a hit from an angry Thor, which is a lot stronger than 20 pumpkin bombs. Iron Man also took numerous explosives (which blew up mountainsides) in Armor Wars.
  4. Iron Man wouldn't have a problem with the others, he can move at the speed of sound so he can dodge all of the at the same time.
  5. With months of prep Doc Ock still can't defeat Spider-man
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Tony.

I.A.T.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

@JediXMan said:

Iron Man stomps.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Strider1992

@PikminMania said:

Really? Sounds kinda PIS to me...

Nope wasn't PIS it was a power upgrade that allowed him to control brainwaves (as the impulses are a form of electricity) but he's lost it now I believe. If he does still have it he doesn't use it.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tony_Shark

@Magneto14 said:

@PikminMania said:

@Magneto14 said:

Iron Man emits a sonic wave so strong that knocks every one out, but Sandman. Then he stomps Sandman easily.

Case closed :)

Thinkagain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thinkagain

I think this team(SS) is being underestimated. Kraven would be researching Ironman's weaknesses while directing Doc ock to make things to protect/equip them for the fight. I imagine Sandman being the "tank" in the fight and equip with a device(carried inside him) that could create feedback when tony tries to "glass" him. Could work or fail.

Equipment:

Cloaking shield, sniper gun and various ammo for kraven

rapid expanding dense foam pellets(to clog boots and weight him down), booster pack for Vulture

Sand laid out everywhere in the battlefield (plus some hidden underground) and a energy absorbtion/redirection device for sandman

Communications/jamming relay, remote guns for doc OCk

insulation/amplication suit for electro

Vulture- Harasses and baits Tony into a trap.

SandMan- disrupts everything tony does forcing him to confront him. Sandstorm to blind him, big fistts and etc to break him.

Kraven- Coordinates troops, Cloaked snipes at tony tagging him with conductive material, armor eating acid, disruptor and exploding rounds.

Doc Ock- Located in a secure booby trapped area, Jams tony's sensors while maintaining comm channels (triple redundancy, 2 lines off until activated)

Goals- ground him, disable/short out his power pack. Defeat him.

Vulture harass attacks running if pursued and attacking from max range.

Sandman pressing the attack and defending the others, uses the plentiful sand to reconstitute himself.

Kraven Coordinating and taking shots at tony.

electro timing his attacks with tony as tony attacks electro attacks trying to cause weapons feedback and disrupting IM's attacks then runs off.(regardless if he gains his attention or not)

Doc ock- Jamming and protecting Electro from pursuit with remote guns.

Not far fetched and could work especially with the day of prep. 6/10 Sinister six

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bo88gdan

Iron Man 

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BringnIt

I think it depends on which classic Iron Man suit is being used, and I can't believe no one asked.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tony_Shark

@Thinkagain said:

I think this team(SS) is being underestimated. Kraven would be researching Ironman's weaknesses while directing Doc ock to make things to protect/equip them for the fight. I imagine Sandman being the "tank" in the fight and equip with a device(carried inside him) that could create feedback when tony tries to "glass" him. Could work or fail.

Equipment:

rapid expanding dense foam pellets(to clog boots and weight him down), booster pack for Vulture

Sand laid out everywhere in the battlefield (plus some hidden underground) and a energy absorbtion/redirection device for sandman

SandMan- disrupts everything tony does forcing him to confront him. Sandstorm to blind him, big fistts and etc to break him.

Kraven- Coordinates troops, Cloaked snipes at tony tagging him with conductive material, armor eating acid, disruptor and exploding rounds.

Doc Ock- Located in a secure booby trapped area, Jams tony's sensors while maintaining comm channels (triple redundancy, 2 lines off until activated)

Sandman pressing the attack and defending the others, uses the plentiful sand to reconstitute himself.

electro timing his attacks with tony as tony attacks electro attacks trying to cause weapons feedback and disrupting IM's attacks then runs off.(regardless if he gains his attention or not)

Not far fetched and could work especially with the day of prep. 6/10 Sinister six

1. Tony would not fall for that. It's as simple as scanning the area, and seeing the entire layout of the "trap". Sandstorm wouldn't blind him, and they do not have the intelligence, or tech, to disrupt him.

2. Recently, only Noh- Var has been able to hack the Iron Man tech, but he's a super advanced Kree alien with crazy tech.

3. None of them have the firepower it takes to damage him, it's that simple. Even if they do, the suit repairs most damage instantly.

4. He has dossiers with detailed information in all of these guy's strengths and weaknesses. All of this info can processed in less than 10 secs. He's also stronger, faster (specially in flight), more durable, smarter than any of these guys.

5. Sniper bullets won't work at all lol

Team gets stomped.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BringnIt

@Tony_Shark Parker has also recently circumvented his tech as recently as Civil War, but more importantly this is a classic Iron Man suit so the defenses of his current suit are not applicable.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tony_Shark

@BringnIt: Oops lmao I would still go for Iron Man though... it just will be a more difficult battle for him.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MenaceForever2

Sinister six should take this since they have prep and access to oscorp materials

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Megabeast1

I think Doc Oc comes up with a plan and strategy. At the beginning electro electrocutes Ironman badly and messes with his systems long enough for the The Goblin to fly up at him throw a bunch of his bombs or whatever at him. behind him comes vulture who slashes at ironman a couple times and flies away. Kraven then throws a well placed adamantium spear into the chest of him. Ironman then falls to the ground and is finished off by doc Oc, Sandman, and Kraven!!! SINISTER 6 wins!!!!

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By SpidermanWins

Classic Six loses really bad. Now if this was Ends of the Earth's Sinister Six.... way different story.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@matchesmalone21 said:

What's the current SS?

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#41  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Thinkagain said:

Equipment:

That sounds like what they would do with prep NOW. But Classic SS were kinda.... a mess. I mean, they couldn't get rid of Spider-Man with that amount of prep and access to good tech. They need Stark tech or the kind they have now to disable the Iron Man suit. The suit has a TON of backup plans.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#42  Edited By Space_Coyote

@Doombot_666 said:

That sounds about right. Iron Man can just stay airborne and pick them off as he sees fit, since none of the flyers pose any real threat.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@SpidermanWins said:

Classic Six loses really bad. Now if this was Ends of the Earth's Sinister Six.... way different story.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#44  Edited By darktiger

Iron Man wins he can Beat any spidey villain easy especially with bleeding edge

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By darktiger

please comment on My Archangel vs Flash Thompson Battle Thread

Earl2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Earl2

Iron man wins.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By VeganDiet

Classic Iron man wasn't even as strong as classic Spider-man. He loses.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SexualLobster

Ironman easy, I think if you added Sandman it'd be a better fight.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By JamesKM716

Iron Man wins.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By VeganDiet

Can we get a reason how someone who was weaker than Spider-man could beat six people who gave Spider-man a good fight that have prep? Especially when two of them are geniuses.