#1 Posted by Mantid (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle would take place in the skies over an ocean. Tony has been planning to study Silver Surfer and take his power away from him so he can put it into his newest suit(because he's a douche bag).

So you know that Stark has had some preperation time. So now, who would win the battle? By the way, Tony will be wearing his most powerful suit he has created yet.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver surfer will turn iron man's brain into lead and then Iron man dies.
Post Edited:2007-10-04 19:20:04

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer turns Tony into cow shit.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Surfer turns Tony into cow shit."

Or turns his body into a toilet and his brain into cow shit and then flushes it.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Or turns his body into a toilet and his brain into cow shit and then flushes it."

Or how about this one (my personal favorite). Surfer turns Ironman into a fanboy and hangs him upside down by his feet. He teleports Irondouche over to the vine we beat the hell out of him to get our anger out and teach fanboys not to f*ck with us.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Or worse yet. He teleports him without his suit in front of everyone who hates him. That would be every main stream marvel character, Godzilla, the tformers, and quite a few others. and makes him immortal but not impervious to pain so he can live with the suffering for the rest of eternity.

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Or worse yet. He teleports him without his suit in front of everyone who hates him. That would be every main stream marvel character, Godzilla, the tformers, and quite a few others. and makes him immortal but not impervious to pain so he can live with the suffering for the rest of eternity."

And he cuts out his eyelids.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Or worse yet. He teleports him without his suit in front of everyone who hates him. That would be every main stream marvel character, Godzilla, the tformers, and quite a few others. and makes him immortal but not impervious to pain so he can live with the suffering for the rest of eternity."

And he cuts out his eyelids."

That too. So everyone will beat the crap outta him forever. And he has to stay awake through it all. Not that he could sleep through the pummeling
Post Edited:2007-10-04 19:59:57

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Well people are running out of ideas now days. They have all been done pretty much. Soon we'll have to resort to Care bears vs My little pony.

#10 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I remember back in the day when people had creative battles. Surfer vs Iron Man? Meh

#11 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Well people are running out of ideas now days. They have all been done pretty much. Soon we'll have to resort to Care bears vs My little pony."

LMAO.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Or Webkinz vs Rescue Pets.

#13 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Or turns his body into a toilet and his brain into cow shit and then flushes it."
Or how about this one (my personal favorite). Surfer turns Ironman into a fanboy and hangs him upside down by his feet. He teleports Irondouche over to the vine we beat the hell out of him to get our anger out and teach fanboys not to f*ck with us."

lol, that would teach 'em fanboys eh?

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Or how about this one (my personal favorite). Surfer turns Ironman into a fanboy and hangs him upside down by his feet. He teleports Irondouche over to the vine we beat the hell out of him to get our anger out and teach fanboys not to f*ck with us."
lol, that would teach 'em fanboys eh?"

Yep. Like Gambit0/GambitO/Garnbit.

#15 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

okay can someone tell me this is tony like batman who like if he had prep time he can beat like anyone?

#16 Posted by GAMBlT (29 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer would turn him into horse shit and create a black hole to despose of him