• 125 results
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jax

They have 1 week to prepare and each can choose one person to help.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Iron Man, I am guess cause he has greater resource and Sentry.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Maelstrom

What is this? "Everyone against the Fantastic Four/ a member of the team" day? >_<;

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Iron Man, I am guess cause he has greater resource and Sentry."

Reed's smarter. He obtains the Ultimate Nullifier.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By acewasp23

Reed i just don't see him loosing to Ironman if he had prep.

iwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iwan

Fantastic Four are holding up pretty well so far. Apart from the Spidey v Thing thread, Spidey ruined The Thing's day.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
Reed's smarter. He obtains the Ultimate Nullifier."
Reed is smarter in certain areas and Iron Man is smarter in other areas. They are pretty even over all. I don't think Reed has the Ultimate Nullifier anymore and Iron Man has his Doomsday plan.
Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maelstrom

Jax says:

"Maelstrom says:
"What is this? "Everyone against the Fantastic Four/ a member of the team" day? >_<;"

No, I just wanted to make battle forums today. Today it involved the fantastic four and spider man tomorrow may be x-men I don't know."

Just pulls out a copy of her FF comics. It's nice though to see them get attention. They deserve it, and I'm not just talking as a person who loves that team to death. :P

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Forever

Reed should be able to outplan Tony, so it depends on who they bring in and what that person can do. Can they only be involved in the planning or in the actual fight as well? Are we taking Reed and Tony with just their current supporters or their usual supporters throughout history?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"What is this? "Everyone against the Fantastic Four/ a member of the team" day? >_<;"

Yes it is. I'm as annoyed as you Mael, don't feel bad. lol."

You know how it is for me though. lol They're my favorite superhero team!

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jax

Maelstrom says:

No, I just wanted to make battle forums today. Today it involved the fantastic four and spider man tomorrow may be x-men I don't know.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
Reed is smarter in certain areas and Iron Man is smarter in other areas. They are pretty even over all. I don't think Reed has the Ultimate Nullifier anymore and Iron Man has his Doomsday plan. "

Ok, Reed creates an antimatter ray.

Maelstrom says:

Yes it is. I'm as annoyed as you Mael, don't feel bad. lol.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
Reed is smarter in certain areas and Iron Man is smarter in other areas. They are pretty even over all. I don't think Reed has the Ultimate Nullifier anymore and Iron Man has his Doomsday plan. "
Ok, Reed creates an antimatter ray. Maelstrom says:
Iron Man can't do the same?
Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
You know how it is for me though. *lol* They're my favorite superhero team! "

Lol. I know. I'm starting to like 'em too.

@Forever: I agree with Reed out planning Tony. If anything, Reed can get help from Doom as much as they hate each other."

Doom's help always comes with a terrible price. I doubt Reed would risk it given what happened the last time Doom "helped".

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jax

Forever says:

"Reed should be able to outplan Tony, so it depends on who they bring in and what that person can do. Can they only be involved in the planning or in the actual fight as well? Are we taking Reed and Tony with just their current supporters or their usual supporters throughout history?"

There involved in the fight and can chose anyone.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Forever

Eternal Chaos says:

"I agree with Reed out planning Tony. If anything, Reed can get help from Doom as much as they hate each other."

But now with the rules clarified, Tony could bring in Thor or Strange and tip the scales in his favor.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
You know how it is for me though. *lol* They're my favorite superhero team! "

Lol. I know. I'm starting to like 'em too.

@Forever: I agree with Reed out planning Tony. If anything, Reed can get help from Doom as much as they hate each other.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jax

see ya.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I agree with Reed out planning Tony. If anything, Reed can get help from Doom as much as they hate each other."
But now with the rules clarified, Tony could bring in Thor or Strange and tip the scales in his favor."
I said Sentry
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
But now with the rules clarified, Tony could bring in Thor or Strange and tip the scales in his favor."

Yeah, um I doubt Thor would help, but if that card is going to be thrown out there, I'll use a card of my own. The Surfer, or better yet, his best friend, the planet eater.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Yeah, um I doubt Thor would help, but if that card is going to be thrown out there, I'll use a card of my own. The Surfer, or better yet, his best friend, the planet eater."
I doubt Surfer or Galactus would agree to help Reed in this.
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Forever

Eternal Chaos says:

"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Yeah, um I doubt Thor would help, but if that card is going to be thrown out there, I'll use a card of my own. The Surfer, or better yet, his best friend, the planet eater."

I asked Jax if it was current friends or going back through time and his statement seemed to say that all friends are allowed. So saying that, Thor, Tony's teammate and good friend (ignoring what has been going on recently) seems far more likely to help than the enigmatic Galactus, who is more likely to be hungry then interested in helping out in a fight, or even Silver Surfer, who Reed might not even be able to contact during the planning phases. But I would certainly allow Surfer in and see who would win, though the fight would turn more into Thor vs. Surfer than IM vs RR.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I doubt Surfer or Galactus would agree to help Reed in this. "

Surfer probably would. He's their "friend" last time I checked.

Screams at Mael

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I asked Jax if it was current friends or going back through time and his statement seemed to say that all friends are allowed. So saying that, Thor, Tony's teammate and good friend (ignoring what has been going on recently) seems far more likely to help than the enigmatic Galactus, who is more likely to be hungry then interested in helping out in a fight, or even Silver Surfer, who Reed might not even be able to contact during the planning phases. But I would certainly allow Surfer in and see who would win, though the fight would turn more into Thor vs. Surfer than IM vs RR."

That's also a possibility but who's to say Surfer wouldn't help? I think Reed will call in Sentry since they were best friends.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Surfer probably would. He's their "friend" last time I checked.

Screams at Mael

Correct me if I'm wrong!"

You're correct, EC. Maybe not Galactus, but Norrin, will most likely do it. He's been a long time friend and ally and he's helped them out before, so it's not impossible.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Iron Man brings in Thor, or Strange.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I asked Jax if it was current friends or going back through time and his statement seemed to say that all friends are allowed. So saying that, Thor, Tony's teammate and good friend (ignoring what has been going on recently) seems far more likely to help than the enigmatic Galactus, who is more likely to be hungry then interested in helping out in a fight, or even Silver Surfer, who Reed might not even be able to contact during the planning phases. But I would certainly allow Surfer in and see who would win, though the fight would turn more into Thor vs. Surfer than IM vs RR."

That's also a possibility but who's to say Surfer wouldn't help? I think Reed will call in Sentry since they were best friends."

He could also call in T'Challa, Black Bolt. And if Uatu is in one of his moods, he could help. (We all know how Uatu gets into his "I am Watcher, I cannot interfere" phase.)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
That's also a possibility but who's to say Surfer wouldn't help? I think Reed will call in Sentry since they were best friends."
He could also call in T'Challa, Black Bolt. And if Uatu is in one of his moods, he could help. (We all know how Uatu gets into his "I am Watcher, I cannot interfere" phase.)"

Lol, speaking of Uato, I was reading him in Earth X. Got so depressing with his "There's no such thing as good and evil, only change". So true though...

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Forever

Maelstrom says:

"He could also call in T'Challa, Black Bolt. And if Uatu is in one of his moods, he could help. (We all know how Uatu gets into his "I am Watcher, I cannot interfere" phase.)"

He only gets one of them.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

Lol, speaking of Uato, I was reading him in Earth X. Got so depressing with his "There's no such thing as good and evil, only change". So true though..."

Earth-X Uatu was something else completely. It was still an amazing story though.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Lol, speaking of Uato, I was reading him in Earth X. Got so depressing with his "There's no such thing as good and evil, only change". So true though..."
Earth-X Uatu was something else completely. It was still an amazing story though."

I know it is. I just started it today and I'm up to chapter 6 or 7. I love it thus far.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Maelstrom

Forever says:

"Maelstrom says:
"He could also call in T'Challa, Black Bolt. And if Uatu is in one of his moods, he could help. (We all know how Uatu gets into his "I am Watcher, I cannot interfere" phase.)"

He only gets one of them."

I think NEITHER of them should be able to bring in reinforcements. The battle is called "Iron Man versus Reed Richards" not "Iron Man +1 versus Reed Richards +1".

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Earth-X Uatu was something else completely. It was still an amazing story though."

I know it is. I just started it today and I'm up to chapter 6 or 7. I love it thus far."

Just wait till you get towards the end. I cried when I saw Reed and a certain someone at the end. It broke my heart.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Forever

Maelstrom says:

"Forever says:
"Maelstrom says:

I think NEITHER of them should be able to bring in reinforcements. The battle is called "Iron Man versus Reed Richards" not "Iron Man +1 versus Reed Richards +1"."

I agree with you. It just muddies the waters. But this is Jax's thread and his rules.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Forever says:
"Maelstrom says:
I think NEITHER of them should be able to bring in reinforcements. The battle is called "Iron Man versus Reed Richards" not "Iron Man +1 versus Reed Richards +1"."

I would say "I've never agreed with you more" but I would be lying. I usually ALWAYS agree with you equally. Especially when um... Captain America and Batb!tch are involved. lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Forever says:
"Maelstrom says:
I would say "I've never agreed with you more" but I would be lying. I usually ALWAYS agree with you equally. Especially when um... Captain America and Batb!tch are involved. lol"
*Laughs.* :P"

Oh, now that I just remembered, go check the RPG. I've introduced somebody for everybody's favorite vampire.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Forever says:
"Maelstrom says:

I would say "I've never agreed with you more" but I would be lying. I usually ALWAYS agree with you equally. Especially when um... Captain America and Batb!tch are involved. lol"

Laughs. :P

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Forever says:
"Maelstrom says:
*Laughs.* :P"

Oh, now that I just remembered, go check the RPG. I've introduced somebody for everybody's favorite vampire."

I saw it. I couldn't help but smirk. My brother is finally about to find love! I'm so happy for you!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'm more happy. lol. I'm just trying to figure out their first interaction. It's going to be very... interesting...lol

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'm more happy. lol. I'm just trying to figure out their first interaction. It's going to be very... interesting...lol"

Me too. She better not hurt my bro, or she's going down for the count!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I'm more happy. lol. I'm just trying to figure out their first interaction. It's going to be very... interesting...lol"
Me too. She better not hurt my bro, or she's going down for the count!"

She uh... she won't hurt him in a bad way... lol.

Pink Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pink Awesome

I'm going say Iron Man, now with extremis, he could probably see what Reed was working on to begin with, and then use that against him. Not only that he could use SPIN tech on Reed, and not only his own gadgets, but SHIELD's resources and not to mention his really powerful suit to match.
Post Edited:2007-10-20 00:52:02

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Pink Awesome says:

"I'm goning say Iron Man, now with extremis, he could probably see what Reed was working on to begin with, and then use that against him. Not only that he could use SPIN tech on Reed, and not only his own gadgets, but SHIELD's resources and not to mention his really powerful suit to match. "

Reed can create a giant EMP.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Maelstrom

Pink Awesome says:

"I'm goning say Iron Man, now with extremis, he could probably see what Reed was working on to begin with, and then use that against him. Not only that he could use SPIN tech on Reed, and not only his own gadgets, but SHIELD's resources and not to mention his really powerful suit to match. "

That's assuming that Reed doesn't decide to go off to the Negative Zone to do his experiments and inventions and I doubt Tony's newfound technopathy would extend to that reality.

Pink Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pink Awesome

Good points, but Tony does have alot more weapons at his disposal, and Im quiet certain Iron Man is certain of the possibility of a EMP, as its quiet a hamper on him. However, in the negative zone, I do agree, I am not saying Iron Man could see what Reed is doing there, I just mean the earthly limits. Back to my point, Im pretty certain both would end up exhausting themselves with gadgets first, trying to outhink and outplay everyone, but with Iron Man's connections as of late, SPIN tech, and being a better hand to hand combatant if it came down to that (supposing SPIN was used on Reed and he could stretch, otherwise in just a fight battle, Reed could wrap around Tony.)

Both know each other well enough, its just a matter of Tony currenty having more resources at his disposal.

Pink Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pink Awesome

Wow really? His alcholism? Im pretty sure in the midst of a real battle, Tony wouldnt just lap up shot booze. Lame joke.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Maelstrom

Pink Awesome says:

"Good points, but Tony does have alot more weapons at his disposal, and Im quiet certain Iron Man is certain of the possibility of a EMP, as its quiet a hamper on him. However, in the negative zone, I do agree, I am not saying Iron Man could see what Reed is doing there, I just mean the earthly limits. Back to my point, Im pretty certain both would end up exhausting themselves with gadgets first, trying to outhink and outplay everyone, but with Iron Man's connections as of late, SPIN tech, and being a better hand to hand combatant if it came down to that (supposing SPIN was used on Reed and he could stretch, otherwise in just a fight battle, Reed could wrap around Tony.)Both know each other well enough, its just a matter of Tony currenty having more resources at his disposal."

But I'm sure Reed would probably take into account Tony's current position. Reed's after all "Arguably the Greatest Mind in Human History" and he could always create his own network which only he can access. Or He could always make a gun that fires continuous rounds of liquor. Maybe Tony will give in after he's seen how much Vodka was wasted. :P

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Maelstrom

Shrugs. I thought it was amusing.

Nonetheless, the battle is too close to call, we're dealing with men who have a lot of resources at their disposal, who are extremely intelligent, and who know the other quite well.

dead hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dead hunter

mr fantastic would win cause he is buds with silver surfer and he can kill anyone. but one on one iron would blow mr fantastic up

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Why are we still discussing this?