#1 Edited by Kraden (106 posts) - - Show Bio

WHO WILL SURVIVE!!!???

Time: Late Night (After Dusk)

Iron Man has most powerfull suit equipped (Extremis and shields are now amended for non-use)

Predator has all his tools of the hunt including 2 mounted blasters, spear, Power Gauntlet (its what im calling it as i have no idea what its really called... used in the AVPR movie when he jumps out of the sewer.)

Both are bloodlusted

Iron Man cannot Teleport and Cloaks on both sides do not see each other.

Winner is decided by Death... KO does not count

No Prep, and no advanced knolowage of the predator.

#2 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man

#3 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man with ease.

#4 Posted by Kraden (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBatman586: @karetaker:

Why? I think the Predator has a good chance of winning even though im a Iron Man fan as well as a GL fan.

#5 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kraden
Iron Man's Extremis suit tanked a nuclear blast, when the suit was at 2% shields. There is nothing the Predator can do to hurt him.
#6 Edited by Kraden (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I totally forgot what Extremis was... therefore i am amending the fight to have Iron Man without Extremis... And Iron Man does not use his shields in this battle for they would be seen by the Predator.

#7 Posted by Beerhappy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on which Predator. Iron man still lives in current times. Predators are way ahead of earth in tech, and not of the Marvel Universe were cave men can beat advanced alien races. So Im going with any predator. Yes I know in the movie a cop got a lucky shot....but no.

#8 Posted by m0ntyb0y (1244 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kraden said:

Wow I totally forgot what Extremis was... therefore i am amending the fight to have Iron Man without Extremis... And Iron Man does not use his shields in this battle for they would be seen by the Predator.

You might want to amend your original post directly.
#9 Edited by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy said:

It depends on which Predator. Iron man still lives in current times. Predators are way ahead of earth in tech, and not of the Marvel Universe were cave men can beat advanced alien races. So Im going with any predator. Yes I know in the movie a cop got a lucky shot....but no.

But... extremis armor survived nuclear blast with 2% of power, please explain how predator could hurt him?

#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBatman586 said:

Iron Man with ease.
#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBatman586 said:

Iron Man with ease.
#12 Edited by k4tzm4n (36405 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a stomp. Iron Man is way out of a Predator's league.

Staff
#13 Posted by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman will be the Predator's Predator.

In the end, Ironman gets a new mask and some toys.

#14 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesnt Iron Man easily kick people with Ghost's armor in the butt? this shouldnt be that different

Also, you take away the extremis armor but not the Bleeding Edge?

#15 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

#16 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man

#17 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Co-signed.

#18 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
Iron Man with ease.
#19 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man. Without much difficulty. His technology seems to be better, he's very experienced, and he is durable to Predator's weapons, while Predator isn't durable to him.

#20 Posted by Nefarious (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wrecks Predator.

#21 Posted by laflux (14128 posts) - - Show Bio

this is such a curb-stomp for iron man

#22 Posted by Fetts (4409 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Co-signed.

Double co-signed.
#23 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kraden: srry im very late but predators get hit with bullets and die.its rare but it happens. iron man tanks hits from hulk at times

#24 Posted by Kraden (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok here is why I wanted to do this battle... Yes Iron Man is a beast with all that he's got, but at the same time its all based on human tech not alien... Well I guess you can say some is but the majority isn't... As for the Predator, he has stalked plenty of others in the comic universe and has come out almost 2nd to none... Plus compare the stats of a Predator to a normal human and its strength is above peak human lvl, speed and above peak human lvl, endurance and above peak human lvl, tech is much more advanced, and the Predator will always, always go for the kill first where as Iron Man will 9/10 times try to avoid the death blow unless there is no other option. I don't deny that Iron Man has the advantage of the suit but the Predator will account for it... Its smarter than you realize

#25 Posted by DieHard200904 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kraden: Iron Man by majority. His strength is in the range of 75+ tons with the standard suit on. I doubt predator has even that. Plus, given that this guy has tangled with the likes of the living laser, and a host of other heavyweights and skilled soldiers in the Marvel universe like Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo, I wouldn't see predator as all that much of a challenge to him.

#26 Posted by DieHard200904 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kraden: Iron Man does deal with energy weapons. The Living Laser and Whiplash are common examples, along with Mandarin and his Ultimo drones. Predator does deal out damage with energy weapons in the form of his plasma shoulder cannon. Brutal Weapon, yes, but energy weapons are used frequently by Iron Man's enemies in combat. I do agree with a predator's combat capabilities, however, against your general joe or jane in comics, most predator's are rediculously good, the sucker usually is pretty experienced by the time he has been initiated. However, I have a hard time seeing a predator's strength being much of a challenge agaiynst Iron Man, unless he softened him up, and I really mean softened him up prior to the fight, such as screwing with his suit. Regarding Iron Man's armor, your alien technology may have a point when it comes to the Predator's traction disc, wristblades, or combi stick. All of those weapons are constructed of alloys and isotopes not found on Earth, according to Predator 2, so that is perhaps the one part where your idea of alien tech holds true, given the capacity of a traction disc to slice through a line of hanging steaks in a meat locker, along with a group of g-men, trying to catch predator, that raises questions. Perhaps the predator's alloy is comparable to the Marvel Universe's Adamantium, again, I haven't come across any crossovers to clarify this.

#27 Posted by kiyava (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Iron Man. Predator isn't that durable.

#28 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man STOMPS.

#29 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kraden said:

Batman, no, TARZAN killed a predator, Iron Man stomps the sh*t out of one. The only predators that stand a chance are the JLA predators.

#30 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man.

This is a spite.

#31 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

@Kraden said:

Batman, no, TARZAN killed a predator, Iron Man stomps the sh*t out of one. The only predators that stand a chance are the JLA predators.

Crossovers aren't canon, but Iron Man still stomps.

#32 Posted by KhioneElizabethMaren (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#33 Posted by Beerhappy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@Beerhappy said:

But... extremis armor survived nuclear blast with 2% of power, please explain how predator could hurt him?

Extremis Armor. You think Predator tech only goes nuke? The real question is, what weapon can not one shot Iron Man. And like I stated before, its not just the marvel universe rule set.

#34 Posted by Jezer (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Beerhappy said:

Extremis Armor. You think Predator tech only goes nuke? The real question is, what weapon can not one shot Iron Man. And like I stated before, its not just the marvel universe rule set.

Why don't you please expand on exactly how powerful Predator tech has been shown, since apparently in your eyes all of their weapons can "one shot Iron Man"?

#35 Posted by Crimsonsentry (34 posts) - - Show Bio

the predator gets destroyed

#36 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy: I to would like to know of the weaponry that can defeat Iron Man in one attack.

#37 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@Beerhappy said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Beerhappy said:

Why don't you please expand on exactly how powerful Predator tech has been shown, since apparently in your eyes all of their weapons can "one shot Iron Man"?

Ignore him, in Batman vs 3 serial killers thread he said that Jason could beat Bats with ease and that because Jason's strength haven't been measured he could potentially knock out Superman.

#38 Posted by Nefarious (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man slaughterhouse.

#39 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@BigCimmerian said:

@Jezer said:

@Beerhappy said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Beerhappy said:

Ignore him, in Batman vs 3 serial killers thread he said that Jason could beat Bats with ease and that because Jason's strength haven't been measured he could potentially knock out Superman.

Really? I gotta check this out  *searches the thread*

(Iron-Man slaughters Predator,btw)
#40 Posted by MrBigBalls (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man with extreme ease

#41 Posted by Kraden (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Iron man.

This is a spite.

Not once did I think this wasnt a fair fight.

#42 Posted by nickthedevil (11592 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man Stomps.

#43 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man stomps then goes for dinner ...

#44 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody was overestimating the predator.