#1 Edited by Flash_Batarang22 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor just killed Rodey and Pepper(he's pure evil)

Tony is blood lusted(he promised to kill Namor)

Conditions: Namor just got out of the ocean

Battle to Death(ofc)

Each has 3 months of prep time

vs

#2 Edited by TheMGR (194 posts) - - Show Bio

3 months of prep to a bloodlusted iron man ...really?

#3 Edited by Flash_Batarang22 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

@themgr: why? what is the problem with that?

#4 Posted by TheMGR (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man is about as smart as hank pym he could easily create a suit which stops namors powers in three months

And if that fails he could just increase the Thor buster armour in the three months

#5 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@themgr: why? what is the problem with that?

The problem is that it won't take Tony (especially a mad one) long to create a Namor buster. More fair if battle is underwater.

#6 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

1 week would've been more than enough.

#7 Posted by green_skaar (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

@themgr said:

Iron man is about as smart as hank pym he could easily create a suit which stops namors powers in three months

And if that fails he could just increase the Thor buster armour in the three months

Stops his powers? They aren't from any "source" that can be stopped. Could you clarify?

Also, does IM have to be motivated by rape? That's a tad over-board and hopefully will not show up in more battle threads.

#8 Edited by TheMGR (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Not like stop completely but like create a machine to tone down his strength and stop his flying. Also like I said before he could power up the Thor buster suit to beat him if it doesn't work

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (38317 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash_batarang22: Please, don't ever use rape as a motivator for any scenario in a battle thread again.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (38317 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony doesn't even need prep to beat Namor.

#11 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Please, don't ever use rape as a motivator for any scenario in a battle thread again.

Yeah, 'cause I was like "WTF?!?"

#12 Posted by Flash_Batarang22 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry guys for the word

i'll just edit and remove it

#13 Edited by God_Spawn (38317 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by CosmicBootyCall (3 posts) - - Show Bio

namor is almost as tough and durable as thor if you have seen the avengers movie the part where thor crushes iron mans gauntlets yeah namor would do that to his face it doesn't matter though I hate em both

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Dehydration gun. Tony Stomps.

#16 Posted by Flash_Batarang22 (70 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by patrat18 (10853 posts) - - Show Bio

@themgr: wrong almost every suit iron man builds it fails and he gets his ass wooped, tony is not all that great with prep.

#18 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony

#19 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6461 posts) - - Show Bio

3 months is way too much, Tony only needs 1 week to defeat Namor.

#20 Posted by VeganDiet (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give Tony a 6/10 edge without prep.

With prep, especially 3 months of it, he murders Namor easily 10/10

#21 Posted by Jhan232 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony with 3 months prep can blow the whole DC universe(including overrated batfag)

Tony wins this one

#22 Posted by DrDeadpool (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@themgr: wrong almost every suit iron man builds it fails and he gets his ass wooped, tony is not all that great with prep.

Not his ALMOST EVERY SUIT fail but mostly the ones he made for beating his friends fail (not with the complete meaning of FAIL) like the Thorbuster he made , he really fought great with KING Thor but didn't win and with Hulkbuster he defeated She-Hulk but not the Hulk , the other suits he makes for Villains , most of them works !! And you say he is not that great with Prep !!! i have one thing for you : Phoenix-Buster !! ;)