• 165 results
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Kid Crow
Good point. Marvel did put her in the spotlight with her defeating an ARMY of Super-Skrulls who had the powers of all the X-Men, Dr. Strange, etc.  I liked that.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kid Crow said:
"Good point. Marvel did put her in the spotlight with her defeating an ARMY of Super-Skrulls who had the powers of all the X-Men, Dr. Strange, etc.  I liked that."
I was talking about the Brood.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By ecsnclr
Vance Astro said:
"Kid Crow said:
"I wish Marvel would show her fighting more prominent villains...to show how tough she really is.
There aren't any prominent villains left.She destroyed a whole race of aliens though...."
Was that Krull or something ?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
ecsnclr said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kid Crow said:
"I wish Marvel would show her fighting more prominent villains...to show how tough she really is.
There aren't any prominent villains left.She destroyed a whole race of aliens though...."
Was that Krull or something ?"
Namor...............
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Kid Crow
bloodmist said:
"Kid Crow said:
"His armor, helmet, is durable enough to withstand Captain America's repetitive shield bashing? (Civil War 7)  Ms. Marvel would take him.  But not if Tony Stark had time for preparation.
caption
caption

"

His shield is made of vibranium and iron man wasn't able to move because of vision. Try reading the book first."
Sarcasm on the side, please.  If Cap can bash his helmet off, Ms. Marvel can easily bash it off.  Simple point, really.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ecsnclr
Vance Astro said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kid Crow said:
Was that Krull or something ?"
Namor..............."

Oh but to be honest i think evan if Iron man has prep time he's gona loose with Extermis armor it's been broken
by people a lot weaker than Ms Marvel and man if she's in a bad mood she rarely looses she's like Hulk (not literally)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If Iron Man has prep...he wins easily.He knows how to take everyone on his team down.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ecsnclr
Vance Astro said:
"If Iron Man has prep...he wins easily.He knows how to take everyone on his team down."

LOL
He only wins by doing a back ground check on her
ha ha ha
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"If Iron Man has prep...he wins easily.He knows how to take everyone on his team down."
Truth

Kid Crow said:
"bloodmist said:
"Kid Crow said:
"His armor, helmet, is durable enough to withstand Captain America's repetitive shield bashing? (Civil War 7)  Ms. Marvel would take him.  But not if Tony Stark had time for preparation.
caption
caption

"

His shield is made of vibranium and iron man wasn't able to move because of vision. Try reading the book first."
Sarcasm on the side, please.  If Cap can bash his helmet off, Ms. Marvel can easily bash it off.  Simple point, really."
No because his shield is indestructable and was repeatedly striking iron mans helmet while he couldn't move using the edge which can cut through many things. Thats a little different so please stop with the arrogance. Btw you need to look up the definition of sarcasm =]

If ironman is flying he can move up to mach 8 and Ms. Marvel only flys at Mach 3. He can out manuver her in the air and keep it long range. Its all about if he uses his head or not.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ecsnclr

Or if he's been drinking or not LOL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
"No because his shield is indestructable on  and was repeatedly striking iron mans helmet while he couldn't move using the edge which can cut through many things. Thats a little different so please stop with the arrogance. Btw you need to look up the definition of sarcasm =]

If ironman is flying he can move up to mach 8 and Ms. Marvel only flys at Mach 3. He can out manuver her in the air and keep it long range. Its all about if he uses his head or not."
Iron Man has always been clocked faster than Carol...she hasn't beaten him twice so far...even beat him when she was drunk and he was sober.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ecsnclr
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"No because his shield is indestructable on  and was repeatedly striking iron mans helmet while he couldn't move using the edge which can cut through many things. Thats a little different so please stop with the arrogance. Btw you need to look up the definition of sarcasm =]

If ironman is flying he can move up to mach 8 and Ms. Marvel only flys at Mach 3. He can out manuver her in the air and keep it long range. Its all about if he uses his head or not."
Iron Man has always been clocked faster than Carol...she hasn't beaten him twice so far...even beat him when she was drunk and he was sober."
  but you say that was with out the prep time
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
ecsnclr said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

Iron Man has always been clocked faster than Carol...she hasn't beaten him twice so far...even beat him when she was drunk and he was sober."
  but you say that was with out the prep time"
Yea.but he has no prep in this fight.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ecsnclr
Vance Astro said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

but you say that was with out the prep time"
Yea.but he has no prep in this fight."
so he gets killed easaly
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#65  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

the only way I think he could really win is, to get her to follow him and for him to trick her into getting far enough from him and he shoots mini nukes, knocking her out but he'd have to be around 2 miles away from her for him not to be damaged to badly

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ecsnclr
Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"the only way I think he could really win is, to get her to follow him and for him to trick her into getting far enough from him and he shoots mini nukes, knocking her out but he'd have to be around 2 miles away from her for him not to be damaged to badly"
but last i checked iron man's targeting systems dont reach 2 miles and nether do most of his rockets and if they did he would
have to be a damn good crack shot and i dont think evan deadeye or bullseye are that good and no bullet could travel 2 miles
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Kid Crow
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
Truth

Kid Crow said:
"bloodmist said:
"Kid Crow said:
caption
caption

"

Sarcasm on the side, please.  If Cap can bash his helmet off, Ms. Marvel can easily bash it off.  Simple point, really."
No because his shield is indestructable and was repeatedly striking iron mans helmet while he couldn't move using the edge which can cut through many things. Thats a little different so please stop with the arrogance. Btw you need to look up the definition of sarcasm =]

Sigh...a simple point that you just need to make wrong.  If sarcasm isn't the word then how about,  "stop being a PUNK".  Anyway, Ms. Marvel would knock that mask right off in a few strikes the most, compared to caps repeated hits.  Pretty easy to understand.
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By bloodmist
Kid Crow said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
Truth

Kid Crow said:
"bloodmist said:
"Kid Crow said:
caption
caption

"

Sigh...a simple point that you just need to make wrong.  If sarcasm isn't the word then how about,  "stop being a PUNK".  Anyway, Ms. Marvel would knock that mask right off in a few strikes the most, compared to caps repeated hits.  Pretty easy to understand. "

You keep missing my point...but your stupidity is not my problem.

You still need to explain to me how Carol is going to touch him when he is more than twice as fast in the air.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ecsnclr

Yes well some people can't see how beat iron man really is but i do

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By bloodmist
ecsnclr said:
"Yes well some people can't see how beat iron man really is but i do"

I have never said he will beat her I just find it funny how this Carol fan thinks she can take him down in a few punches to his mask. Btw you opinion never really bothers me because its usually is wrong.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ecsnclr
bloodmist said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Yes well some people can't see how beat iron man really is but i do"

I have never said he will beat her I just find it funny how this Carol fan thinks she can take him down in a few punches to his mask. Btw you opinion never really bothers me because its usually is wrong."

No thats impossable for her to take him down with a few punches she would have to go all out on him to win
he's just a Ms Marvel fanboy ! but then agen some people (not you) think all of iron man's wepon's and targeting systems can reach 2 fu#king miles so there are fanboys on both sides !

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#72  Edited By claws

ms.marvel

Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kid Crow
Ms. Marvel wins...in the immediate battle.  Iron Man wins in prepared battle.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By King Hercules

I think Iron Man would need to out think her to win. If he try to go toe to toe, her power may prove stronger.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
(waits for Vance to show up for this one)

Iron Man, just to start a debate.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man should be able to beat Ms.Marvel if we're talking Extremis Iron Man.He's faster than her,he's stronger than her by quite alot and they are both just about on the same level of fighting skill.She could absorb his unibeams and what not  but he already knows that.Tony is Marvel's Batman..he knows how to beat half the Marvel U even those he's never fought before.I'm more than positive he knows how to take down any one of his previous Mighty Avengers.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" Guess Vance didn't show up.  : ( "
He did, but he supported Iron Man, either way.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Anything I said in this thread before to day should be disregarded.I thought Ms.Marvel was god when this thread was made.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" Anything I said in this thread before to day should be disregarded.I thought Ms.Marvel was god when this thread was made. "
Ha. I actually did not read through the thread. I'll take a look now.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" Bullets would obviously hurt Ms. Marvel. Fast enough to dodge them? "
Iron Man doesn't have bullets but yes she is more than capable of dodging bullets.She dodged SHIELD agent machine guns close range in Secret Invasion when they thought she was a skrull.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Edamame..why don't you have an avatar?

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Ms. Marvel, but Ironman can still do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Wow, I was gonna make this thread. Anyhoo Iron Man wins this.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#89  Edited By cyberninja

Iron Man

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Ms.Marvel

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By butterflykyss

I think I will go with Ms. Marvel FTW.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#92  Edited By Ferro Vida

IM should take this

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Current Tony is too versatile for Carol.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Venom-Hulker_1 said:

Ms. Marvel
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#95  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Ferro Vida said:

IM should take this

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By czarny_samael666

Iron Man. Isn't he better in every area than Carol?

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Tony_Shark

@czarny_samael666 said:

Pretty much.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#98  Edited By Strider1992

Leaning towards Ms Marvel.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ThanoStomp

Ms Marvel. MM is top of the chain in strength and Iron Man's armor is not indestructible. I think MM is durable enough to get in close and could physically rip the bleeding edge armor off Tony.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tony_Shark said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Pretty much.

Agreed.