Iron Man Vs MOS Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lmao at people saying Superman stomps.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman wins this

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@arkomz said:

@homicidalmaniac: Superman via speed blitz. He killed Zod, so it's not a problem/

MOS Superman's combat speed isn't fast enough to speed blitz Iron Man and MOS Zod is below Iron Man

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man easily shrugged off blows from tanks and heavy artillery fire in the first movie. So if we're doing this based purely on "Iron Man 1".i wouldn't say Superman wins in a stomp. I think he'd still win, but the fight might carry on a couple rounds.

HOWEVER, if all three movies were taken into account, then Clark wins in an easy stomp. Iron Man had fairly good durability in the first movie, but after he started outsourcing production to Chinese sweatshops in the third film, the armour might as well be made from tissue paper.

This isn't movie Iron Man

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O lol this is mos superman I read wrong lol iron man stomps then

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man would destroy this version of Superman...

ArkoMz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Iron man's suit got destroyed by a truck in iron man 3. You were saying..

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 mr_ingenuity  Moderator  Online
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tony.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkomz said:

@homicidalmaniac: Iron man's suit got destroyed by a truck in iron man 3. You were saying..

This isn't movie Iron Man,what give people that idea on this thread.Iron Man 3 armor was more of a prototype armor,but that doesn't matter.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stark

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

ArkoMz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: I think you are overestimating Iron Man. Superman can just rip his armor out.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@arkomz said:

@homicidalmaniac: I think you are overestimating Iron Man. Superman can just rip his armor out.

MOS Superman is nowhere as strong as his comic-verse,so he isn't ripping the armor

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Panthers8901

Ironman should win this

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man both rounds. Vastly superior in every department.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Still Superman

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Iron Man easily

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Shockwiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man takes the majority.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is such a pointless battle. Comic iron man has hundreds of feats, MOS superman has one movie worth in which half of it he hid his powers and didn't embrace them. He didn't even learn to fly until part way through the movie.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#176  Edited By Heatblaze

Man of Iron>Man of Steel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

This is comic Ironman vs movie Superman?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an obvious mismatch.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyiena said:

This is comic Ironman vs movie Superman?

yes

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins both rounds

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need to bump this, this is borderline spite.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

If Ironman can tag Superman and put him down he wins.

However, MoS Superman did show arguably the best durability feat ever in a CBM.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man one-shots and stomps. Mismatch.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man one-shots and stomps. Mismatch.

How would he one-shot and stomp? Just wondering, since I don't read much solo Ironman.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Because he's hurt characters WAAAAAAY more durable than this fodder movie version and is WAAAAAAAAAAY faster than MoS.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@noone301994 said:

@petey_is_spidey: Because he's hurt characters WAAAAAAY more durable than this fodder movie version and is WAAAAAAAAAAY faster than MoS.

That.... that doesn't really explain anything. My question still stands...

Also, if you think MoS Superman is fodder, I wonder what you must think of the live action IM, and just the MCU heroes in general.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

That.... that doesn't really explain anything. My question still stands...

Also, if you think MoS Superman is fodder, I wonder what you must think of the live action IM, and just the MCU heroes in general.

Comic Iron Man has hurt Comic Hulk. Comic Hulk makes Man of Steel Superman look like a baby.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: I shouldn't even have to explain myself right now. 616 Tony simply has more and better feats than MoS movie Superman. Iron Man has massively hypersonic speeds (mach 1000+), microsecond reactions, shot repulsors/uni-beam at temperatures hotter than the surface of the sun, and has harmed characters that can no-sell nukes.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: I shouldn't even have to explain myself right now. 616 Tony simply has more and better feats than MoS movie Superman. Iron Man has massively hypersonic speeds (mach 1000+), microsecond reactions, shot repulsors/uni-beam at temperatures hotter than the surface of the sun, and has harmed characters that can no-sell nukes.

Funny, seeing as he never seems to use that reaction speed when fighting much, MUCH slower characters like Hulk, and this isn't something that happens once in a while, it happens ALL THE TIME. Also, seeing as the world engine was flattening cars and skyscrapers like pancakes, it's safe to say that it was hitting the earth with as much as 3,000 psi (the minimum amount of force needed to crush reinforced concrete), which would make it FAR stronger than any nuclear bomb ever invented. Seeing as Superman not only was physically unharmed by the world engine, but he stood up to under it, that would mean he's able to survive at least the shear force of a nuke (now as for the heat, I have no idea).

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

Funny, seeing as he never seems to use that reaction speed when fighting much, MUCH slower characters like Hulk, and this isn't something that happens once in a while, it happens ALL THE TIME. Also, seeing as the world engine was flattening cars and skyscrapers like pancakes, it's safe to say that it was hitting the earth with as much as 3,000 psi (the minimum amount of force needed to crush reinforced concrete), which would make it FAR stronger than any nuclear bomb ever invented. Seeing as Superman not only was physically unharmed by the world engine, but he stood up to under it, that would mean he's able to survive at least the shear force of a nuke (now as for the heat, I have no idea).

It wasn't hitting Earth with anything, it was increasing the Gravity causing the object to crush under their own weight.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By sooperfly

I feel as though if Composite Ironman has Bleeding Edge he can tank hits from MOS Superman, but I don't know how Ironman is going to hurt him seeing this is a fight. I think Superman would win just by waiting it out and having Ironman run out of power.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel as though if Composite Ironman has Bleeding Edge he can tank hits from MOS Superman, but I don't know how Ironman is going to hurt him seeing this is a fight. I think Superman would win just by waiting it out and having Ironman run out of power.

Superman in Man of Steel does not have that great of Durability. He was KO'ed by Nam-ek and Faora, he nearly KO'ed himself tackling Zod through a gas station and even Snyder said that a nuke could probably kill him. Comic Iron Man has quite a bit more damage out put than a nuke.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:

Funny, seeing as he never seems to use that reaction speed when fighting much, MUCH slower characters like Hulk, and this isn't something that happens once in a while, it happens ALL THE TIME.

Umm... Maybe that's because he holds back against his friends? He has admitted that he's held back subconsciously against the Hulk due to the fact that he knew there was still a good man inside. It's also pretty bad writing when it shows him struggling with super slow characters. When he is actually trying with his speed, it shows him going this fast:

Mallen shoots electricity, which moves 60 KM per second, at Tony who is 2 meters away which gives him 31.6 microseconds to react. He outruns it and moves 2.85 meters behind him at mach 264.

No Caption Provided

Also, seeing as the world engine was flattening cars and skyscrapers like pancakes, it's safe to say that it was hitting the earth with as much as 3,000 psi (the minimum amount of force needed to crush reinforced concrete), which would make it FAR stronger than any nuclear bomb ever invented.

That is the worst comparison I have ever heard. The world engine was constantly hitting the city over and over and over again. There is absolutely no way it was at nuke level. Not that Tony is even at nuke level. Iron Man has tanked explosions and blasts that were capable of destroying multiple states (which is WAAAAAAAAAAAY above nuke level).

Seeing as Superman not only was physically unharmed by the world engine, but he stood up to under it, that would mean he's able to survive at least the shear force of a nuke (now as for the heat, I have no idea).

Again, he's nowhere near nuke level based on that baseless and unquantifiable world engines, but even so, Tony's offensive output is WAY above that. Do you really think that, when he harms someone like Hulk or Wonder Man with his strikes or repulsors (who have tanked attacks above nukes), that he wouldn't be able to one-shot movie Superman? This is literally a joke.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sooperfly said:

Superman in Man of Steel does not have that great of Durability. He was KO'ed by Nam-ek and Faora, he nearly KO'ed himself tackling Zod through a gas station and even Snyder said that a nuke could probably kill him. Comic Iron Man has quite a bit more damage out put than a nuke.

i think the only time he was knocked unconscious was during that fire in the oil mill scene, but if Snyder said that then I guess its settled.

No Caption Provided

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:
@noone301994 said:

It wasn't hitting Earth with anything, it was increasing the Gravity causing the object to crush under their own weight.

That's no different then what I said...

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:

Funny, seeing as he never seems to use that reaction speed when fighting much, MUCH slower characters like Hulk, and this isn't something that happens once in a while, it happens ALL THE TIME.

Umm... Maybe that's because he holds back against his friends? He has admitted that he's held back subconsciously against the Hulk due to the fact that he knew there was still a good man inside. It's also pretty bad writing when it shows him struggling with super slow characters. When he is actually trying with his speed, it shows him going this fast:

Mallen shoots electricity, which moves 60 KM per second, at Tony who is 2 meters away which gives him 31.6 microseconds to react. He outruns it and moves 2.85 meters behind him at mach 264.

No Caption Provided

Also, seeing as the world engine was flattening cars and skyscrapers like pancakes, it's safe to say that it was hitting the earth with as much as 3,000 psi (the minimum amount of force needed to crush reinforced concrete), which would make it FAR stronger than any nuclear bomb ever invented.

That is the worst comparison I have ever heard. The world engine was constantly hitting the city over and over and over again. There is absolutely no way it was at nuke level. Not that Tony is even at nuke level. Iron Man has tanked explosions and blasts that were capable of destroying multiple states (which is WAAAAAAAAAAAY above nuke level).

Seeing as Superman not only was physically unharmed by the world engine, but he stood up to under it, that would mean he's able to survive at least the shear force of a nuke (now as for the heat, I have no idea).

Again, he's nowhere near nuke level based on that baseless and unquantifiable world engines, but even so, Tony's offensive output is WAY above that. Do you really think that, when he harms someone like Hulk or Wonder Man with his strikes or repulsors (who have tanked attacks above nukes), that he wouldn't be able to one-shot movie Superman? This is literally a joke.

I clearly admitted that I don't know how much energy attacks MoS Superman can take without being put down, since his most impressive feat was easily surviving reentry, which even then is no where near as hot as the actual sun.

Loading Video...

The world engine is OBVIOUSLY easily flattening the cars with ONE blow/attack/blast/wave (whatever you want to call it). Cars are made of steel, and for something to just completely flatten it like that would take as much as 1,500 psi, 30 times the force of a Nuke at ground zero.

Loading Video...

Again, in the video above, the world engine is flattening the BUILDINGS with one blow/blast/wave. At 0:44 seconds, that building is EASILY crushed by the force, concrete from the road is crushed, and the cars are being pancaked.

If Superman can survive something with this type of force, then there's no way the pure force of a nuke can even kill him.

NewBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Iron Man both rounds!

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Holy crap, MoS fans are as delusional as DBZ fans.

IM with Extremis has some of the best reflexes in comics. He is also faster, stronger, better DC, better durability, and has multiple weapons that would harm Supes way worse than steel beams and AA bullets.

He would smash MoS Superman in a massive blitz, destroy him using his myriad weapons systems, avoid any incoming damage considering how slow MoS Supes operates, and even tank basically anything he can throw at it. I take IM 9/10.