#301 Posted by tparks (4359 posts) - - Show Bio

Calvin Johnson FTW!

#302 Edited by Dreadpool10 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man gets Megastomped.

#303 Posted by unknowzillagod (408 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: compare that to megatrons accuracy and fusion canon even iron gets stomped by megatron with or wothout extermis

#304 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron eats Iron men for food.. No but seriously he wins because he has strength and durability advantage. Also got some powerful weapons like Sound wave gun and stuffs

#305 Edited by RocketStark (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man scraps this Lametron with his GodKiller armor

but seriously Iron Man got this w/o much difficulty

#306 Edited by easterlin (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron, he/she/it has better mastery over metal.

#307 Posted by Noone301994 (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins

#308 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: compare that to megatrons accuracy and fusion canon even iron gets stomped by megatron with or wothout extermis

Doesn't matter how good your accuracy is when you're fighting Extremis Iron Man. He's way faster than Megatron can can aim.

#309 Edited by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123 said:

Megatron eats Iron men for food.. No but seriously he wins because he has strength and durability advantage. Also got some powerful weapons like Sound wave gun and stuffs

What makes you think he has the advantage in terms of strength and durability? What are his feats in that area?

#310 Edited by leonkarlen123 (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: Sorry i ment striking power** Because he can smash of the heads of Decepticons easy. Durability? Being shot by a big Alien ship as big as a country and getting stabbed right through the stomach with an Energy blade.. Sure Iron Man has survived nukes but i think Megatron is more durable and could do the same thing

#311 Posted by unknowzillagod (408 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: well extermis is no more advanced than megatron and megatron has programmed even more advanced things than iron man. He used optimus prime's arm as his turret and optimus prime is just as advanced that he has thoughts, feelings and can think on his own. I see extermis controlled by tony so megatron can reprogram extermis

#312 Posted by ElmoHump (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron by a freaking mile..Tony fanboys take stuff way too far..

#313 Posted by mtuske (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man kills Megatron with no effort. Literally. Tony controls the extremis armor remotely from his toilet while reading an article about himself in GQ. Extremis comes back 15 minutes later with some interesting alien tech for Tony to study.

#314 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio
#315 Posted by mtuske (935 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: Google it yourself. It can be controlled remotely. It also lets him process information at light speeds. For someone who is already a genius that's just ridiculous. Not sure but I also think it can repair itself.

#316 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@mtuske: wow, good argument. Google it. I did not ask for proof that it can be controlled, I asked for proof that it can not be hacked, and that it has enough power to destroy megaton.

#317 Edited by youmessinwithme (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

yo transformers fanboys! any actual feats from megatron or any of the transformers that put him past IM's level?.......

No?

i'll wait......

cause from what I've seen this is fanboyism claimeing Megatron is more advanced cause he's an alien even though the suit is actually shown to be far more advanced not just stated, and has better combat feats as well.

Ironman's shield's tank Nuke's without him even noticing at 2%power. Megatron can't touch him.

#318 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the world breaking or galaxy breaking Megatron that everybody talks about?

#319 Posted by sheryinistoosexy (718 posts) - - Show Bio

I see it mostly comes down to who can hack each other. LOL

#320 Posted by Noone301994 (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#321 Posted by RisingBean (3583 posts) - - Show Bio
#322 Posted by Noone301994 (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron.

#323 Posted by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio
#324 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.

#325 Posted by Tohoma (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark

#326 Posted by RisingBean (3583 posts) - - Show Bio
#327 Edited by ilikedonuts (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron easly. He's strong enough to lift 2000 tons an' his Fusion Cannon has enough power to obliderate a small town with a fully charged blast, an' the range of 12 miles. Megatron curbstomp.

#328 Edited by ilikedonuts (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

@youmessinwithme:

well since no one's showed you his feats yet, here ya go:

Destroyin' a buildin' with a blast from his Fusion Cannon. That aint even a fully-powered shot. His Fusion Cannon can destroy a small town.

Takin' the explosion without even a scratch.

Catches Devastator's punch, who's able to lift around 250 tons n' smash a suspension bridge with one punch.

Fast enough to land a hit on the jet in time, an' big, strong an' powerful enough to trash it with one hit.

Smashes a tank with one effortless hit.

Takin' military fire for 15 min, an' it didn't budge him or even put a scratch on him.

Outmuscles Grimlock hand-to-hand, who's nearly as strong as Optimus.

#329 Edited by Noone301994 (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@ilikedonuts: Scans below show him busting tanks with ease and lifting really heavy things like a 16,000 ton nuclear reactor.

#330 Edited by Potato (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@ilikedonuts: I love you for posting scans but Tony has done SO much more impressive than what you showed.

Making a gigantic suit for fighting a Cosmic Entity. (He managed to split the entity though)

Shields and suit able to withstand A LOT of damage

#331 Posted by GothamBane42 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Jarnmannen lose

#332 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron is far above Stark's tech, he stomps.