#1 Posted by Iron Man(Tony Stark) (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, some of you may think this would be a pretty good match-up. Others may think that it would be a total curbstomp. So anyway, who do you think takes the win? Granted, Megatron's intelligence level would play a huge role. Seriously, Stark's a genius; but he would probably fall short compared to Megatron's intelligence. Then again, Stark has Extremis which allows him to link to virtually any piece of technology. Both have impressive strength, blast power, and flight abilities.

Who takes it? Iron Man or Megatron?

#2 Posted by We Are Legend (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna wait and control my fanboyism for now, but I'll be back to debate.

#3 Posted by Breast Master (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, I don't care how powerful that suit makes him.

Man in suit v.s Giant robot of death and destruction...

Yeah. I'm taking the robot!

#4 Posted by Iron Man(Tony Stark) (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Stark just be able to use Extremis to stop Megatron?

#5 Posted by Breast Master (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Look, I haven't collected in YEARS! And even then I payed no attention to Iro Man (sorry bro). So you'll have to excuse my ignorance when you say "Extremis".

Bottom line here, Megatron stomps on that tin can, then has Starscream scrape him off the bottom of his heel.

#6 Posted by We Are Legend (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Head slams on screen

Please don't start the whole Transformers problem again. Just use facts to support your answer like comics, websites, info that could prove Megatron wins.

#7 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched and read both worlds and i gotta say, Megatron isn't going to be hacked by a technology when he himself could just hack it back, re-write the codes and use it against Iron Man while he is in the suite. I'm pretty sure, that isn't going to go well with Iron man. And even if he did not use the Extremis, Megaboy ther is still going to stomp his ass.

#8 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Especially for someone who has been in a war for over a million years.

#9 Posted by Iron Man(Tony Stark) (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Megatron could crush Iron Man like a bug.

#10 Posted by Breast Master (141 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL! I just came on here cause I found the date-a-hero chick thing rather intriguing. Figured I'd create an account, take a look round, and found some posts that I thought would be a hoot to respond to.

I guess I severely underestimated just how upset the geeks would get if I decided to use some common sense (or as much common sense as one can use when comparing fictional characters) when pitting a man versus a ridiculously huge, all-powerful robot from outer space!

Please, continue...

#11 Posted by We Are Legend (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#12 Posted by Breast Master (141 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, Vance! Even Iron Man himself sided with me on this one. Me thinks you wrong.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man(Tony Stark) says:

"Wouldn't Stark just be able to use Extremis to stop Megatron?"

Yes.Iron Man wins this one.

#14 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man ftw

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Breast Master says:

"I dunno, Vance! Even Iron Man himself sided with me on this one. Me thinks you wrong."
Well then prove me wrong.
Post Edited:2008-04-06 00:54:27
#16 Posted by Breast Master (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Boy, Vance! You seem about as upset as Senior Legend here! Well, if ya don't like the whole "man versus a ridiculously huge, all-powerful robot from outer space" logic thingy, then take a gander at Hedatary's back to back posts. Seems solid to me.

But what do I know! I'm just here to arrange my date with Psylocke (the Jim Lee version of course).

#17 Posted by We Are Legend (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Breast Master says:

"Boy, Vance! You seem about as upset as Senior Legend here! Well, if ya don't like the whole "man versus a ridiculously huge, all-powerful robot from outer space" logic thingy, then take a gander at Hedatary's back to back posts. Seems solid to me. But what do I know! I'm just here to arrange my date with Psylocke (the Jim Lee version of course)."

Senior? I ain't that old.

#18 Posted by Breast Master (141 posts) - - Show Bio

We Are Legend says:

"Senior? I ain't that old."

Well with all them posts you got unda yer belt there! I'm just tryin to respect my elders. ;o)

#19 Posted by We Are Legend (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Breast Master says:

"We Are Legend says:
"Senior? I ain't that old."
Well with all them posts you got unda yer belt there! I'm just tryin to respect my elders. ;o) "

Oh, well I feel honored then lol.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man controlls Megatron technopathically and make him kill hiself.

#22 Posted by Breast Master (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe. But then again I haven't had the time to catch up with ole Mega lately. Our schedules just don't seem to match up anymore, and quite frankly, I miss the conversations we used to have over lunch.

Anyway, I'm just not that up to speed on his raw strength anymore. But as soon as I come into any hardcore stats, I'll get right back to ya!

#23 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

the only way lron man can win is by haveing help on his side powerful heroes, without help, megatron will make iron man his lil bitch.

#24 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man should win here. Extremis would come in handy here.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#26 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"

Iron Man should win here. Extremis would come in handy here.

"

That extremis suit can't hack into Technology that has  can easily override that and his suit.
#27 Posted by Lunacyde (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding me?

ALL HAIL MEGATRON!

#28 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron 

#29 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually most of the Decepticons could beat him and others would absolutely maul him.

#30 Posted by Lunacyde (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

Extremis is extremely crude and basic compared to Decepticon technology. Megatron could easily hack Iron Man's suit if Iron Man was cowardly enough to resort to that.

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Extremis is extremely crude and basic compared to Decepticon technology. Megatron could easily hack Iron Man's suit if Iron Man was cowardly enough to resort to that."
No it's not.....and no he can't.
#32 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually when Megatron Ripped off his Giant suit's head he said Ihave to go back to my old suit for last resort.

#33 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Extremis is extremely crude and basic compared to Decepticon technology. Megatron could easily hack Iron Man's suit if Iron Man was cowardly enough to resort to that."
No it's not.....and no he can't."
Decepticon Technology beats out Stark Technology by a long shot. Gestalts, Bases that have different weaponry and tech etc..
#34 Posted by Lunacyde (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

Decepticon technology is much more advanced than anything human...including anything Tony Stark has come up with.

Megatron is a millenia old autominus sentient robotic being he is ridiculously more advanced than anything Stark has come up with including a techno organic virus

#35 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

You know whats funny is that Decepticons create Fascmiles to do stuff on earth.

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lunacyde said:
No it's not.....and no he can't."
Decepticon Technology beats out Stark Technology by a long shot. Gestalts, Bases that have different weaponry and tech etc.."
Lunacyde said:
"

Decepticon technology is much more advanced than anything human...including anything Tony Stark has come up with.

Megatron is a millenia old autominus sentient robotic being he is ridiculously more advanced than anything Stark has come up with including a techno organic virus

"
Prove it.I'm seeing statements not proof.
#37 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

for one, they have artificial souls and they are robots who make super computers of marvel's earth look like cheap shitt made from scrap metal. And if the transformers wanted to, i'm pretty sure they could build robots with ai with adamantium and invade the marvel world....or something like that. 

#38 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Go look up Gestalts

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"for one, they have artificial souls and they are robots who make super computers of marvel's earth look like cheap shitt made from scrap metal. And if the transformers wanted to, i'm pretty sure they could build robots with ai with adamantium and invade the marvel world....or something like that. "
Artificials Souls is nothing....Remember Ultron? He is mre advanced than that and he was built by someone less intelligent than Stark....
Invade the Marvel U? I doubt that...
#40 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually all MEgatron has to do is Revive Thunderwing and have Sixshot go with him and those 2 alone would dominate anyone. They're power is unlimited and they're metal is completely indestructible.

#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually all MEgatron has to do is Revive Thunderwing and have Sixshot go with him and those 2 alone would dominate anyone. They're power is unlimited and they're metal is completely indestructible.

#42 Posted by Lunacyde (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

You havent proved anything...why should we have the burden of proof? You have made one simple statement without any proof whatsoever...we have at least used examples.

The Decepticons hacked the U.S. militaries defenses in a couple mere seconds....they said it would take the most advanced human technology ten years to do the same.

Megatron himself is a far more advanced technological being than Tony's armor.

#43 Edited by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"for one, they have artificial souls and they are robots who make super computers of marvel's earth look like cheap shitt made from scrap metal. And if the transformers wanted to, i'm pretty sure they could build robots with ai with adamantium and invade the marvel world....or something like that. "
Artificials Souls is nothing....Remember Ultron? He is mre advanced than that and he was built by someone less intelligent than Stark....
Invade the Marvel U? I doubt that...
"
*SIGH* Im out for today Im not on my comptuer.
#44 Posted by Lunacyde (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

What does Ultron have to do with anything?....He cannot compare to Megatron

#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"What does Ultron have to do with anything?....He cannot compare to Megatron"
Again..making statements without proof.
#46 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man was using a giant armour of his to fight against Transformers....and he still got his ass kicked by megatron. 

#47 Edited by Lunacyde (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha if anyone has made statements without proof it is you.

"You havent proved anything...why should we have the burden of proof? You have made one simple statement without any proof whatsoever...we have at least used examples.

The Decepticons hacked the U.S. militaries defenses in a couple mere seconds....they said it would take the most advanced human technology ten years to do the same.

Megatron himself is a far more advanced technological being than Tony's armor.

"
Besides  his null ray, which can disrupt the flow of electricity in any circuitry it hits for brief periods, effectively rendering any electronic device or machine temporarily inoperable

Megatron can reprogram supercomputers with his head, he has done it before

According to his original tech spec, Megatron has no known weaknesses

He also has a built-in fusion reactor which perpetually runs at higher-than-normal efficiency, which he can use as a weapon, enabling him to generate intense light and heat or powerful electromagnetic waves
#48 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron would smoke Megatron.

#49 Posted by Lunacyde (19471 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Ultron would smoke Megatron."

Don't be ridiculous
#50 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"erik said:
"Ultron would smoke Megatron."

Don't be ridiculous"
Don't be a complete idiot.