Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Pretty pictures aside, Iron Man already won. Case closed.

Also, Magneto had the power to destroy him but he threw the fight because he sensed the Phoenix destroy one of the planets that was powering him. Magneto wins. Case closed.

Nice misinterpretation of events, given that the Phoenix severed his link to the other planets that fueled him. Magneto did not "throw" anything, he was literally unable to continue when Iron Man flew away. Iron Man won. Now go back to spamming the thread with irrelevant pictures and complaining about Iron Man's win; it's what you do best anyway. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@Morpheus_ said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Pretty pictures aside, Iron Man already won. Case closed.

Also, Magneto had the power to destroy him but he threw the fight because he sensed the Phoenix destroy one of the planets that was powering him. Magneto wins. Case closed.

Nice misinterpretation of events, given that the Phoenix severed his link to the other planets that fueled him. Magneto did not "throw" anything, he was literally unable to continue when Iron Man flew away. Iron Man won. Now go back to spamming the thread with irrelevant pictures and complaining about Iron Man's win; it's what you do best anyway.

Well, you just said it yourself, an outside source, or PIS was needed for Ironman to win. And you are pretty rude to say such things.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54  Edited By Erik

@CitizenBane said:

Call me when it says
Call me when it says "Winner: The Magnificent Magneto" or something of the sort.

You wound me for the use of that scan CB. You wound me deeply.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By SupremeHyperion

ya but it wasn't just iron man that won, didn't magneto get zapped by some outside source of energy? and when iron man flew of magneto was still conscious. don't think you can count that comic as an actual win for Stark, just like saying that you all now believe that the Thing would actually beat Namor? especially in water. These fights are just fillers and not what I consider real authentic fights.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By LordOfFate

Well, let's look at the last parts of the fight.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SupremeHyperion said:

ya but it wasn't just iron man that won, didn't magneto get zapped by some outside source of energy? and when iron man flew of magneto was still conscious. don't think you can count that comic as an actual win for Stark, just like saying that you all now believe that the Thing would actually beat Namor? especially in water. These fights are just fillers and not what I consider real authentic fights.

Not too mention that, even if we can have problems with Tony's win - we know how he did it. But how Namor lost to Thing? I completly don't get what happened there...
Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lord Shiva said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, Magneto was pretty much toying with Tony as always as he does with the rest of the Avengers.

Only PIS can beat Magneto.

Good job with the PIS Tony.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jeanroygrant

Magneto.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BringnIt

I think Magneto has a slight edge, but he was hardly toying with Tony.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kinasin_

@Edgeworth_11 said:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5afe2775b7813
deactivated-5afe2775b7813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Iron Man's armor has something that makes it where it isn't Magnetic, I would say Iron Man.

youazzholes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By youazzholes

@MsMarvel22 said:

If Iron Man's armor has something that makes it where it isn't Magnetic, I would say Iron Man.

What makes you think magnets is all what Magneto can do?

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Glad to see most have the intelligence to see a Magneto win.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#65  Edited By Saren

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Because the mere thought that Iron Man could win screams of rank idiocy?

Really?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#66  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Fanboying and trolling aside, Tony wins.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Goku1fan

@LT1085 said:

Spite

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I say Iron man, I'm sure this scenario crossed his mind at some time

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#69  Edited By thanobomb1124

Tony wins

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Saren

And for the record, Thing beating Namor underwater was completely legit, because Namor sucks.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#71  Edited By ReVamp

@CitizenBane said:

And for the record, Thing beating Namor underwater was completely legit, because Namor sucks.

Just like Shulkie soloing Galactus.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Saren

@ReVamp said:

@CitizenBane said:

It's simple logic, Sentry stalemates Galactus, Shulkie knocks down Sentry, Shulkie knocks down Galactus.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#73  Edited By ReVamp

@CitizenBane said:

@ReVamp said:

@CitizenBane said:

It's simple logic, Sentry stalemates Galactus, Shulkie knocks down Sentry, Shulkie knocks down Galactus.

I never understood why people don't see this. Its ABC logic at its core, yet people deny it as if it was something ridiculous.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#74  Edited By Lvenger

@CitizenBane: I take it you're not a big fan of Namor? Babs wouldn't be pleased by that. And the only reason I can see Namor not winning against an inferior foe is that he was holding back or playing with the Thing. Oh and Magneto should be able to beat Namor. His past magnetism feats should have allowed him to wipe the floor with Tony.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Some people have some nerve lol

No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Saren

@Lvenger: Not a fan at all. Namor wasn't holding back against Ben, he still lost. Such things should happen to him more often.

Tony has devised measures to counter Erik's magnetism, and he has at least two armors that are immune to magnetic manipulation (one of which he used in that AvX fight), and he has more than enough feats to contend with and beat Magneto. Not saying Erik can't win, but he's hardly going to wipe the floor with Tony.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Jorgevy

Aside the fact that Tony could easily make an entirely non metalic suit, he already beat Magneto using reversed polarity. It was decades ago I think, but I remember seeing it somewhere.

And Tony is a genius, with prep he takes it. Without prep, I guess it depends if he has ever thought of this possibility and did something to his suit to prevent it (like how he upgraded his suit against EMPs)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#78  Edited By Lvenger

@CitizenBane: I didn't get that impression. And given Namor's past showings of strength against far stronger foes coupled with the fact he was in water, meaning he had the home field advantage, I would have thought he could handle Ben Grimm. As much as I love the Thing, he shouldn't have been able to stun Namor like that. Ah well Namor got out of that jam pretty easily so at least his dignity is partially salvageable.

Now that you mention it, Erik probably wouldn't wipe the floor with Tony now I think about it. I'm more inclined to agree with your interpretation of the fight as I think Tony does have feats to compete with Magneto.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11 said:

I have the intelligence to detect your continuing condescension, in spite of the dozens of opportunities you have already been given, which is exactly why I will do what I should have done ages ago. Ban you for good. 

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Some people have some nerve lol      

Fitting last words.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jeanroygrant

Iron Man with current armor.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

Magneto 

Geez people... *rolls eyes

Though I've said it before,and I'll say it again. 

People need to clear their heads of the Avengers hype.It's clouding many peoples judgement.I don't care how got damn smart Tony is,His core abilities,his powers comes from metal,all his suits have been mad of metal or have had some metal components.Even if His suit was made from some high quality cosmic plastic given to him by the IMPOSSIBLE MAN,Magneto could still wreak damage because he controls the electromagnetic spectrum. 

He's powerful without metal manipulation.His powers just don't apply to strictly metallics.. *sigh* 

That may have been a bit exaggerated with the Impossible man thing,but this shouldn't even be going anymore.  

What makes you think magnets is all what Magneto can do? 

Exactly
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Saren

What people need to actually clear their heads of is the "He's wearing a metal suit!" nonsense.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Bo88gdan

MAGNETO !

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@CitizenBane:  

"He's wearing a metal suit!"

Agreed
and the fact that he has metal Weaponry/components in that said suit 
the fact that Magneto abilities doesn't simply deal with magnetism.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Saren

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@CitizenBane:

Agreedand the fact that he has metal Weaponry/components in that said suit the fact that Magneto abilities doesn't simply deal with magnetism.

No, he does not. In the fight in AvX #1, for instance, his suit was composed entirely of carbon nanotubes, and he has made a suit made entirely of rubber as well, in Magneto: Not A Hero #1. Tony is not a complete idiot, he is not going to carry any metal on him while fighting Magneto. No one said Magneto's abilities deal solely with magnetism, just that direct manipulation of Tony's form is more than likely not an option.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Grand Ninja

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@CitizenBane:

Agreedand the fact that he has metal Weaponry/components in that said suit the fact that Magneto abilities doesn't simply deal with magnetism.

But how about the power supply? Anything electronic in nature, Magneto can manipulate as well, if not mistaken.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Saren

@Grand Ninja said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@CitizenBane:

But how about the power supply? Anything electronic in nature, Magneto can manipulate as well, if not mistaken.

He could not do so in two encounters with Iron Man that took place less than a year apart.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@CitizenBane said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@CitizenBane:

No, he does not. In the fight in AvX #1, for instance, his suit was composed entirely of carbon nanotubes, and he has made a suit made entirely of rubber as well, in Magneto: Not A Hero #1. Tony is not a complete idiot, he is not going to carry any metal on him while fighting Magneto. No one said Magneto's abilities deal solely with magnetism, just that direct manipulation of Tony's form is more than likely not an option.

"His circuits and electronics would surely be vulnerable to magnetism though and thus he would be a non-factor and easily defeated." 

^^^^^^^^^
Quoted from a friend. 

I'm not even going to sit here go through this.Ironman wins for you,Erick wins for me...FIN 
lol no hard feelings either.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Saren

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@CitizenBane:

"His circuits and electronics would surely be vulnerable to magnetism though and thus he would be a non-factor and easily defeated."

UNIQUE69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By UNIQUE69

Magneto stomps!!! magneto can controll metal that is magnetic. ironmans armor is magnetic seeing its made of iron. ironmans suit wouldnt last. R.I.P. Tony Stark.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins. People need to read more comics before stating such ludicrous statements like "A man in a metal suit vs a man who can control metal!?!? How is this a battle?"

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Jorgevy

@UNIQUE69 said:

Magneto stomps!!! magneto can controll metal that is magnetic. ironmans armor is magnetic seeing its made of iron. ironmans suit wouldnt last. R.I.P. Tony Stark.

Isn't IronMan's armour, contrary to popular belief and theme/name NOT made of actual Iron?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MagneticShockwave said:

@Lord Shiva said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, Magneto was pretty much toying with Tony as always as he does with the rest of the Avengers.

Only PIS can beat Magneto.

Good job with the PIS Tony.

Are you serious? He wasn't toying with him at all.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

@venomoushatred1001: but he wasn't really trying. In mid battle he basically stopped to ponder why the hell they were fighting in the first place.He wasn't even going full out on Ironman,he was only physically going at him.Not to mention Ironman has no answer for Magnetos shielding.

Why are we still debating this people?

PIS does not count.We understand Marvel is currently jobbing the X-men to the Avengers .

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all know that Magneto controls all metals right? Magneto controls one of the 4 most important forces of nature electro magnetism which actually affects all matter considering atoms all have an electro magnetic field. Anyway come on really? What is with this matchup its like putting

Aquaman vs a shark

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@venomoushatred1001: but he wasn't really trying. In mid battle he basically stopped to ponder why the hell they were fighting in the first place.He wasn't even going full out on Ironman,he was only physically going at him.Not to mention Ironman has no answer for Magnetos shielding.

PIS does not count.We understand Marvel is currently jobbing the X-men to the Avengers .

SMH excuses...

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#97  Edited By Dex_Starr

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

SMH excuses...

Agreed, the excuses Magneto fanboys come up with are fascinating

Barnes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Barnes

They have fought before, Iron Man changed the polarity of his suit to be invulnerable to Magneto's magnetism. I dont know how this fight ended, but i saw some pics, and magneto did manage to reflect Tony's missiles and crush him with stuff.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

@Dex_Starr: Shut up

Who in the BLUE hell said I was a fan of Magneto in the first place?

Excuses,no not really.

Maybe Avengers fanboys need to have several seats. Clearly Magneto did not go all out.He didn't EMP blast him,he didn't use any long ranged devastating attacks, he didn't amp his strength like he could have.There are so many things he could have done,and yet the scan shows that he wasn't even fully there to fight,hence is why his mind wondered off thinking about other things..

The fight was obviously PIS crap,but you guys do you.. Whatever

I'm out.I don't have time to argue with little boys today.

UNIQUE69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By UNIQUE69

@Jorgevy said:

@UNIQUE69 said:

Isn't IronMan's armour, contrary to popular belief and theme/name NOT made of actual Iron?

well i know magneto can control metal, but not all metal. only metal that is magnetic. i thought ironmans armor was iron. thats why they called him IronMan... lol