• 164 results
#151 Posted by Noone301994 (3922 posts) - - Show Bio
#152 Edited by Superbot400 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

As far Luffy mind reading Iron Man, the thing is that Extermis Tony is a supercomputer. His brain operates like your typrical computer in terms of operating the armor suit. He is not going to have same typical brain power that of a human. I mean Part 1 Luffy could fool Enel by duming down his brain, you have to wonder if Luffy could even interpret the actions of some moving cybernetic armor.

#153 Edited by Shadowseeker2 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy wins

#154 Posted by DeathHero61 (5336 posts) - - Show Bio
#155 Posted by loumast (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... I learned something. Or perhaps realized something. Iron Man using sonics would take Luffy down *sobs* lol. So yeah, luffy gets deafened and Iron Man melts the rubber man. Luffy may be able to dodge for a while with haki, but whatever pain Luffy would get from the sonic attacks I think would be enough of a distraction for Iron man to get him. I did actually learn Iron man had way more speed than I gave him credit for.

#156 Posted by DeathHero61 (5336 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some assorted strength feats:

Xan still project illusions as seen here:

Rather than turning invisible he just projects an illusion of himself or others.

Iron Mans Repulsors and Missiles will be too much.

Boom!

In the end Tony can just Mach 8 Punch Luffy's face and KO him faster than he did Savage She Hulk.

Luffy has nothing on IM here. Especially his Extremis Armor.

But luffy is immune to physical/blunt attacks.

#157 Edited by Jimishim12 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

IM wins, nuke to the land below.

#158 Edited by dondave (34547 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward

#159 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7201 posts) - - Show Bio

Why bump this?

mismatch.

#160 Posted by DBVSE7 (2734 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimishim12: Luffy could probably outrun the nuke explosion like he outran the explosion he was in the center of at Punk Hazard.

LMFAO @ The fact that Luffy can actually beat Iron Man. Idk if that shows how Strong Luffy is or just how weak Iron Man is xD

#161 Posted by DeathHero61 (5336 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Iron man is not getting beat by luffy. Plus this is extremis iron man which is even worse for luffy.

#162 Posted by Experio (14260 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark

#163 Edited by Noone301994 (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man still wins this even after 6 months

#164 Posted by DeathHero61 (5336 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman stomps i don't see why he needs prep, i would argue that pre-extremis ironman would stomp as well. The only real problem is haki. But he can handle that just fine with barriers.