.....This should be good.
#2 Posted by Nefarious (21281 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man....loses.

#3 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
Iron Man....loses.
But not badly.
#4 Posted by Nefarious (21281 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: Yeah, not that hard. It is difficult to defeat someone that is made out of rubber.
#5 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy wins imo.I have limited knowledge but i do know his powers.

#6 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
@MarvelJackAss433: Yeah, not that hard. It is difficult to defeat someone that is made out of rubber.
Taking a page from the Fantastic Four movie,what happens when you super-heat rubber?
#7 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno but Luffy actually boils himself in Gear Two lol, he can handle heat pretty well.

#8 Posted by Nefarious (21281 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: It becomes tougher but less strong but it becomes easier to break.
#9 Posted by MrUnknown (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

This comes from probably one of the biggest Iron Man fan on the site, but Luffy has too much willpower to not win.

#10 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Iron Man has several weapons of that can create a very high level of heat,and also has the shields and other things.His current armor I think is physically stronger than the hulk at average levels.
#11 Posted by Nefarious (21281 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: And does his armor enable him to fly faster?
#12 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: He can make his way from continent to continent pretty well.
#13 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly Iron Man, his superior firepower can blow Luffy away

#14 Posted by Nefarious (21281 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: Nice.
#15 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait doesn't Iron Man have countermeasures on Reed richards along with every member on the illuminati. He should have something to deal with Luffy here.

#16 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins in a very interesting battle.

#17 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5458 posts) - - Show Bio

50/50
#18 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, the ban is back into action. I actually thought this thread would be good :(

#19 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't count Luffy out, he's fought plenty of folks who out gunned him and with that being said he can take way more damage then Iron man in my opinion. His gear two gives him a tremendous speed and power boost(no matter how strong you are, you can win unless you hit ya opponent). I'm not saying this fight would be easy but I'm going like 57/43 to Luffy mainly because he fights way better then Reed and can come at Tony in a lot of different ways. Not to mention the new Luffy limits haven't been explored while Tony got drilled by a powered up Grey Gargoyle. Now Luffy is pretty stupid at times and he may be to amazed at his armor and just get knocked out too

#20 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man is smarter and has loads of tech. With Extremis Armor (Which he has in this fight) he can fly at speeds that can keep up with Luffy. Can Luffy handle multiple Proton Cannons, UniBeams, Repulsor Blasts and more? How will Luffy get past Iron man's force field? I mean, Iron Man is an extremely formidable opponent and with all the tech he has, he should be able to win.

#21 Posted by nick_hero22 (6947 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man can fly at Mach 8 which is 6080 mph, he will speed blitz Luffy.
#22 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

ruh uh

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man should win here.... 
#24 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22: Does Iron Man have any weapons that can freeze luffy?
#25 Posted by nick_hero22 (6947 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz
IDK
#26 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz said:
He has weapons that could melt  Luffy.
#27 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

People are saying Luffy, but how would he destroy Iron Man's armor before getting obliterated by gadgets. Sentry couldn't, so how would Luffy? And if this is true that Iron Man flies at Mach 8 then he would probably be faster then Luffy. I have heard that Zoro has hypersonic reflexes though and I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy had em' too. Maybe at Gear 3 he would be REALLY fast and maybe get Iron Man when he is in the air, but Iron Man is so smart and has so much equipment that he would probably kill Luffy.

#28 Edited by Ms. Omega (4505 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are a few of Luffy's feats not saying that he would win but it wont be an easy battle not to mention he now had his haki abilities now.

#29 Posted by jashro44 (22889 posts) - - Show Bio

bump?

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz said:
People are saying Luffy, but how would he destroy Iron Man's armor before getting obliterated by gadgets. Sentry couldn't, so how would Luffy?  
I think Iron Man would win but I don't agree that this should be used to make a case. The difference between a fight with Sentry and a fight with Luffy is Sentry has a weakness that Iron Man knows and could exploit when he didn't use that weakness against Sentry, Iron Man got planted in the ground. Sentry never got "obliterated with gadgets" and in fact Sentry was only unable to fight, he was completely unharmed.
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz said:
He does have a freezing weapon but I don't know how it works because I only say him use it once and he shoved it in his opponents mouth. I also don't know if it's a weapon that's part of his current armor. He used it when he was wearing Extremis.
#32 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy wins with little difficulty...

#33 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman bro

EDIT: too much experience fighting tough people

#34 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman should win

#35 Edited by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

bump :p

#36 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio

Answer is still luffy..

#37 Edited by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard mixed answers, so i dont believe that it is certain.

#38 Edited by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy wins laughting

#39 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio

@bucketz said:

I heard mixed answers, so i dont believe that it is certain.

I see. With haki and stuff, It's more certain now..

#40 Posted by dondave (38534 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#41 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Iron man.

#42 Posted by The Stegman (25054 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man, but not easily.

#43 Edited by Theorder14 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy, gear 2 combined with gear 3 would prove to be too much for Iron Man and i while Iron man's travel speed r around mach 10 i think? he can't rly control the speed as good as Luffy does.

#44 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7916 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Iron Man can still win?

#45 Posted by Cooldes (4139 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio

Current luffy should take it handily enough..

#47 Edited by Marshall_Long (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy has this

#48 Posted by loumast (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy with Haki and his gears has a really good chance. Not a stomp by any means though. I'm sure Iron man has plenty of gadgets more than capable of taking the rubber man out but Luffy can predict movements and move at hyper sonic speeds. Not toally for sure with Luffy either but I think a red hawk or giant jet armament haki gatling would probably take iron man out pretty nicely.

#49 Posted by DeathHero61 (6810 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man can lift up to 100 tons in his basic suit can achieve speeds of mach 10, and doesn't he have a healing factor due to his nanites or something? Plus his lasers would turn luffy into a shit pile. In override more he managed to lift a 16,000 ton nuclear reactor.

Plus his suit was powerful enough to tank thor's hits and a nuke. His repulsor rays can bust through mountains and can go to such high temperatures, that luffy would not be able to handle. The omnibeam would wreck luffy. (25232 degrees Fahrenheit. Magma is up to 1000-2000 degrees, thats not even close to iron man's lasers.)

His reflexes are no different from luffy's:

Hyper-velocity Impact: The program Hyper-velocity allows Tony to think and move at a much faster time frame than everyone else, allowing for quicker attacks. Also, it could create an electrical bubble if Tony is going fast enough(His brain processing is basically as good as superman's and deathstroke's and thats a amazing feat, it means he could think of hundreds of plans and inventions in seconds.)

Iron man does not lose this.

#50 Posted by Cooldes (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: no...

Ironman is not capable of touching luffy...