Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King Hercules
@Trauma said:
" um i would have to say loki "
Sorry. Let me add some battle specifics. 

Battle takes place in New York and Iron Man is wearing his Extremis Armor.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Agony

i think that would make it a good fight but i think loki with all his powers would have the win

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
hmmm... this is a good one... 
Loki at peak levels could give Iron Man a hell of a lot of trouble... 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CosmicSpiral

How far away are the combatants?

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Agony

i just think that loki has a lot more tricks up his sleeve that iron man would not be able to handle

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King Hercules
@CosmicSpiral said:
" How far away are the combatants? "
Loki is running amok downtown and Iron Man is sent in to stop him.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@King Hercules said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Loki is running amok downtown and Iron Man is sent in to stop him. "
And Iron Man starts from Avengers Tower?
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King Hercules
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
And Iron Man starts from Avengers Tower? "
Shield Carrier
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@King Hercules said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Shield Carrier "
How far up/away?
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By angryvigilante

Loki wins hands down

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King Hercules
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Shield Carrier "
How far up/away? "
Iron Man starts his attack from 100 yards away
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@King Hercules: Then Iron Man brings the pain. 
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Agony

iron man=man with tech 

loki=a god 

loki>iron man
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordraiden

Loki, handily! It's why it takes a team of Avengers when facing him, not a single Avenger, unless it's his bro Thor!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
@lordraiden said:
" Loki, handily! It's why it takes a team of Avengers when facing him, not a single Avenger, unless it's his bro Thor! "
I thought when Loki fought the Avengers that was quite a while ago though...
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By capall

didn't loki already handle ironman before? where is morpheus when we need him

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lordraiden
@King Saturn said:
" @lordraiden said:
" Loki, handily! It's why it takes a team of Avengers when facing him, not a single Avenger, unless it's his bro Thor! "
I thought when Loki fought the Avengers that was quite a while ago though... "

And how much stronger do you think he is now? Much.  He's still a god, and a tough won at that, with his magics, plus his strength is still superior!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
@lordraiden said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @lordraiden said:
I thought when Loki fought the Avengers that was quite a while ago though... "

And how much stronger do you think he is now? Much.  He's still a god, and a tough won at that, with his magics, plus his strength is still superior!!
No Caption Provided
"
I did not think his stats really increased a whole lot since that time... but maybe he could have I guess... 
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Goenitz

Wins here
chris kent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By chris kent

lol i say ironman...because Tony just to smart...he would come up with a way to win!!!!!!
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Loki has average Asgardian strength and durability. From 100 yards away, Iron Man takes this. 

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Agony
@CosmicSpiral said:

"Loki has average Asgardian strength and durability. From 100 yards away, Iron Man takes this.  "

false false false look it up  

its is very well known that loki has above average asgardian strength
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Trauma said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

"Loki has average Asgardian strength and durability. From 100 yards away, Iron Man takes this.  "

false false false look it up   its is very well known that loki has above average asgardian strength "
If you mean "above average" in terms of people like Volstagg, that's not significant enough to affect this battle. If you mean that in terms of Thor, yes.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Trauma said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

false false false look it up   its is very well known that loki has above average asgardian strength "
Loki is rated at 50 tons. Above average Asgardian strength (30 tons), but hardly something to brag about.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Agony
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Trauma said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

If you mean "above average" in terms of people like Volstagg, that's not significant enough to affect this battle. If you mean that in terms of Thor, yes. "

I just want u to tell me what iron man has to defeat a god. If you can awnser that then maybe il agree with iron man 

So far though loki is suprior in everyway 

and do you honestly think loki is gonna stay a 100 yads away the whole fight. No of course not
Avatar image for spidermanprimez
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ

Loki has proven troublesome for Thor, meaning Iron Man gets stomped.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Trauma said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @Trauma said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

If you mean "above average" in terms of people like Volstagg, that's not significant enough to affect this battle. If you mean that in terms of Thor, yes. "
I just want u to tell me what iron man has to defeat a god. If you can awnser that then maybe il agree with iron man  So far though loki is suprior in everyway  and do you honestly think loki is gonna stay a 100 yads away the whole fight. No of course not "
Because "god" is relative in the Marvel universe. Loki is a "god" who is a 50-tonner (thanks for the heads-up, Morph) and physically the same as any normal Asgardian (with the exception of his frost giant ancestry). Iron Man has more than class 100 strength, Mach 8 speed, armor that reacts to his thoughts, repulsor rays strong enough to hurt Thor in the past, technopathy. I don't even remember what other tricks he has up his sleeve. This is a very bad matchup for Loki, whose success relies on manipulating events and setting himself up to win. When has Loki ever beaten Thor in a straight-up fight?  
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Agony

honestly what does thor have to do wit anything. I knew this would turn into a loki vs thor match. Focus on the match up because if it comes down to it, it doesn't matter that loki can't beat thor because thor has crushed iron man several times. Iron man has not crushed thor several times so what does it matter 

and heres the proof for that 

Now back to the real fight  

tony does not have the stamina to keep going with loki. For loki could fight all day but, tony has a limit. Loki can heal himself too which is another factor to wearing down tony in a fight. Also loki has shapeshifting powers and yes that could very easily help take down tony. Also loki has a vast power of sorcery That could kill iron man in a fight. When it comes down to it loki has powers to take down iron man easily including if its not a planned fight. Loki maybe can't always take on thor but, he has matched up against him many times and given him a run for his money
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CylonDorado

Yeah, they wouldn't be arm wrestling, Loki has magic.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Trauma said:

"
honestly what does thor have to do wit anything. I knew this would turn into a loki vs thor match. Focus on the match up because if it comes down to it, it doesn't matter that loki can't beat thor because thor has crushed iron man several times. Iron man has not crushed thor several times so what does it matter 

and heres the proof for that 

Now back to the real fight   tony does not have the stamina to keep going with loki. For loki could fight all day but, tony has a limit. Loki can heal himself too which is another factor to wearing down tony in a fight. Also loki has shapeshifting powers and yes that could very easily help take down tony. Also loki has a vast power of sorcery That could kill iron man in a fight. When it comes down to it loki has powers to take down iron man easily including if its not a planned fight. Loki maybe can't always take on thor but, he has matched up against him many times and given him a run for his money "

You're using the word "god" as if there is some vague metaphysical rule that states that gods are always superior to mortal men. How is Loki "superior in every way" to Stark? Overall he's not as intelligent, weaker, and slower in this fight.  

I have had many complaints about Straczynski's run on Thor. Iron Man speedblitzing Thor for no reason is one of them.  

"Loki can fight all day", from what battle did you draw this conclusion? When does Loki use shapeshifting powers in a fight?  

No, Loki cannot take on Thor ever. Not without powering himself up or planning behind Thor's back. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:

" Iron Man speedblitzing Thor for no reason is one of them.   "

Straczynski had Spider-man fight off Iron Man twice. Having (OdinForce...) Thor beat him like that, was his wet dream, so I'm not really surprised. His entire characterisation of Iron Man, as well as his understanding of his abilities was terrible.

That's not to say that I didn't enjoy his run in both Spider-man, and Thor very much, but it's better if he just stops writing Tony Stark altogether.
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CylonDorado
@Morpheus_:
Gah, what's the point of these battle threads if all the feats are biased?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CylonDorado said:
" @Morpheus_: Gah, what's the point of these battle threads if all the feats are biased? "
Thor beating Iron Man isn't something I would consider unnatural at all, but the writer behind the story has a long history of bashing Iron Man, and portraying him erroneously (not based on what I think, but based on how he is portrayed the grand majority of the time), hence my scepticism. 

Not all the feats are biased, but we can, and should distinguish subtle differences in writing, if need be.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Morpheus_ said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" Iron Man speedblitzing Thor for no reason is one of them.   "

Straczynski had Spider-man fight off Iron Man twice. Having (OdinForce...) Thor beat him like that, was his wet dream, so I'm not really surprised. His entire characterisation of Iron Man, as well as his understanding of his abilities was terrible.

That's not to say that I didn't enjoy his run in both Spider-man, and Thor very much, but it's better if he just stops writing Tony Stark altogether.
"
His run on Thor pretty much brought me into the comic-book world, and he did a good job. But his grasp of continuity and Tony Stark is...questionable. I don't know if he was writing Civil War, but Stark's collaboration on creating Clor (and Reed Richard's) was so out of character. I understand why Thor was so angry in the panel, but I never accepted that it would have happened in the first place.  

And Thor should beat Iron Man. But not in that way. Tony's smarter than that.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:

" His run on Thor pretty much brought me into the comic-book world, and he did a good job. But his grasp of continuity and Tony Stark is...questionable. "

I very much agree.

I don't know if he was writing Civil War, but Stark's collaboration on creating Clor (and Reed Richard's) was so out of character.

That's Millar all the way. 

I understand why Thor was so angry in the panel, but I never accepted that it would have happened in the first place. 

Iron Man running around like a bad cop flashing his badge to the God of Thunder was idiotic. And Tony Stark is a great many things, but he is no idiot. 

And Thor should beat Iron Man. But not in that way.  

Agreed.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Agony

Honestly thats why battles threads are so frustrating is because nine times out of ten your not going to shange someones opinion believe me i have been here long enough to see that. 

@cosmic honestly its annoying for you to keep asking me questions about where any of this has happened because i wouldn't just make the shit about because to tell you the truth i dislike both characters so i couldnt care who wins. But Look up all the different sources on loki and you will awnser your own questions I suggest looking at marvel wikia just to start off and give you the basis on the character  

because i could counter you all day for example how that hell are u coming up with that tony is smarter than loki, That right there is a made up statement because there is no fact to it
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Valkaad

Loki with ease. Loki could banish Stark to some netherworld with the blink of an eye. 

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Loki would win .

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Trauma said:

" Honestly thats why battles threads are so frustrating is because nine times out of ten your not going to shange someones opinion believe me i have been here long enough to see that.  @cosmic honestly its annoying for you to keep asking me questions about where any of this has happened because i wouldn't just make the shit about because to tell you the truth i dislike both characters so i couldnt care who wins. But Look up all the different sources on loki and you will awnser your own questions I suggest looking at marvel wikia just to start off and give you the basis on the character   because i could counter you all day for example how that hell are u coming up with that tony is smarter than loki, That right there is a made up statement because there is no fact to it "

Loki has not built up companies worth billions from nothing. He hasn't invented revolutionary power sources from scratch. Much of his power is stolen or learned or gained through alliances. That fact indirectly led to the Wrecker existing in the first place. He's better at lying and playing people because that's his character. None of his achievements stand up to Tony's in context.  

Your entire argument is based on a false sense of comparison. 

With 5 minutes prep and awareness Loki wins the majority. He gets none here.
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Valkaad

@CosmicSpiral said:

" @Trauma said:

" Honestly thats why battles threads are so frustrating is because nine times out of ten your not going to shange someones opinion believe me i have been here long enough to see that.  @cosmic honestly its annoying for you to keep asking me questions about where any of this has happened because i wouldn't just make the shit about because to tell you the truth i dislike both characters so i couldnt care who wins. But Look up all the different sources on loki and you will awnser your own questions I suggest looking at marvel wikia just to start off and give you the basis on the character   because i could counter you all day for example how that hell are u coming up with that tony is smarter than loki, That right there is a made up statement because there is no fact to it "

Loki has not built up companies worth billions from nothing. He hasn't invented revolutionary power sources from scratch. Much of his power is stolen or learned or gained through alliances. That fact indirectly led to the Wrecker existing in the first place. He's better at lying and playing people because that's his character. None of his achievements stand up to Tony's in context.   Your entire argument is based on a false sense of comparison.  With 5 minutes prep and awareness Loki wins the majority. He gets none here. "
Loki is thousands (millions?) of years old and has practiced magic for the majority of that time. He can do things like turn a clouds into dragons, transport himself/others into other dimensions, create force fields powerful enough to stop Mjolnir, plant his thoughts into others minds across space. When it is all said and done Stark is just outmatched.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Agony
@CosmicSpiral said:
"@Trauma said:

Loki has not built up companies worth billions from nothing. He hasn't invented revolutionary power sources from scratch. Much of his power is stolen or learned or gained through alliances. That fact indirectly led to the Wrecker existing in the first place. He's better at lying and playing people because that's his character. None of his achievements stand up to Tony's in context.   Your entire argument is based on a false sense of comparison.  With 5 minutes prep and awareness Loki wins the majority. He gets none here. "

so far the majority here have said loki but just for the hell of it ima level with you 

I abosolutely believe stark is very smart but there is a difference in overall smart and industrial genius

the man knows how to use tools and is very good with tech but he was not given the power of intelect without his suit he is just a regular man who is an industrial genius. And im pretty sure the suit doesn't make him smarter just gives him a lot more power
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By angryvigilante

I'd say Loki, he would be just to much for Tony.

Dawnseeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dawnseeker

Loki is a challenge for Thor because frankly, Thor aren't very smart. Since I don't read comics, I'll evaluate the characters based on what I've seen from the movies. It would seem that Loki could blast iron man apart with what he blasted Laufey apart with. On the other hand, Iron man could shoot laser beams from his wrist, and cut Loki to pieces... Loki could of course go invisible, but ehn again, Iron man's targetting system could be switched to heat map mode, (and since Loki is a frozen giant inside, it would be possible for Iron man to target the super cold areas around him) Obviously, if the battle was situated in somewhere cold, Iron man would lose (God, Loki would just go invisible), but if it is somewhere else, Both of them have a chance to slay each other, depending on who uses their super badass moves first (Loki's er blast thingy/Iron man's laser beam). So overall, Loki should win seeing as Loki and Iron man have an even chance at each other in normal climates, while Loki has a huge advantage in a cold climate. So Loki wins. (sorry if I'm not considering their powers within comics, but rankly, I find them unreliable as a thing such as resurrection happens in comics, which I find extremely distasteful)

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Edgeworth_11

What the hell? This is spite. Loki wins easily.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Loki mind controls Stark into blowing himself up before this fight even starts. 

Tiamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Tiamut

@Edgeworth_11 said:

What the hell? This is spite. Loki wins easily.
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By chiq

Loki

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points