#1  Edited By unbreakable_fs4
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- Iron Man can use whatever armor he chooses

- Morals on

- No prior knowledge

- No BFR

- Combatants stat 100ft apart

- If unfamiliar with Jin Mo-Ri, his respect thread is HERE ...or you could ask me for his feats

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@unbreakable_fs4: Wait is this kid a Moon Buster? You might have to give Iron Man either whatever Armor he had on when he fought Magneto or his Thor Busting Armor.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Noone301994

Iron Man blares sonics to briefly incapacitate him and then traps him in a bubble.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I presumed Bleeding edge was the strongest. Alright, I've edited it so Iron Man can use whatever armor he chooses

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@noone301994: Jin is hypersonic, he'd outrun it. Also if the bubble can be broken by force, he'd most likley punch his way out

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By mickey-mouse

@unbreakable_fs4: Is Bleeding Edge the Best Armor, possibly. Ironman uses his armor based on the opponent & Battlefield; Space, Under Water, etc.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4: He wouldn't be reacting at hypersonic levels while covering his ears in pain from the sound attacks Iron Man sends his way. His shields have tanked nukes, powered by 3 nuclear power plants (which means that the nuke had a yield that was x3 to that of a standard nuke), at 2% power and based on that respect thread I didn't see very many strength feats that suggest he could break out.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: He wouldn't be reacting at hypersonic levels while covering his ears in pain from the sound attacks Iron Man sends his way. His shields have tanked nukes, powered by 3 nuclear power plants (which means that the nuke had a yield that was x3 to that of a standard nuke), at 2% power and based on that respect thread I didn't see very many strength feats that suggest he could break out.

When he was depowered, he still blitzed an opponent who could tag people who move faster than the speed of sound. As for his striking, he has shown to hit hard enough to leave massive craters in the ground while depowered, and currently he punches hard enough that the air pressure alone splits the clouds and forces wind into outer space

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4: I don't think you understand what I meant, his sonic attacks don't slow you down or weaken you, they hurt your ears so bad that you either get knocked out or you just helplessly stand there in pain until it stops. Unless he has showings of resistance against attacks like that they would likely leave him helpless just like everyone else that had no resistance:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

See, those strength feats of Jin's are impressive, but I still don't think that they would be capable of damaging shields that have tanked a nuke whose yield was amped X 3 (One average nuke has a yield of about 150-300 Kilotons and the nuke that his shields tanked at 2% energy was amped thrice).

Even if the shields could be broken through it would take awhile and in the meantime Tony could just change the settings on his shields and make it so Jin gets shocked every time he touches the shield:

No Caption Provided

Or he could change the structure of the shield and instead of making it circular bubble shape, he could change it to this:

Notice how Apocalypse can't move his arms.

If Apocalypse couldn't break free (let alone move) I don't think Jin could.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

No idea who Jin Mo-Ri is.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: I don't think you understand what I meant, his sonic attacks don't slow you down or weaken you, they hurt your ears so bad that you either get knocked out or you just helplessly stand there in pain until it stops. Unless he has showings of resistance against attacks like that they would likely leave him helpless just like everyone else that had no resistance:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

See, those strength feats of Jin's are impressive, but I still don't think that they would be capable of damaging shields that have tanked a nuke whose yield was amped X 3 (One average nuke has a yield of about 150-300 Kilotons and the nuke that his shields tanked at 2% energy was amped thrice).

Even if the shields could be broken through it would take awhile and in the meantime Tony could just change the settings on his shields and make it so Jin gets shocked every time he touches the shield:

No Caption Provided

Or he could change the structure of the shield and instead of making it circular bubble shape, he could change it to this:

If Apocalypse couldn't break free (let alone move) I don't think Jin could.

Nice stuff by Iron Man, but what I meant by he'll outrun it, is the sonic attack is just sound waves and these sound waves will have trouble reaching Jin, considering he's massively faster than sound.

As for the shield, Jin would use his staff to break free. His staff can grow in length and thickness on command. It has shown to hit hard enough to put a hole through the moon as well. Also, if Tony changes the settings to electrocute Jin, that will have no effect as he has shown to be highly resistant to electricity after he got struck by lightning and acted like nothing happened and continued what he was doing.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4:

It's actually a little more complicated than that. Sound waves spread out in all directions and if you are within range they affect you. The only way you could avoid them is if you quickly ran out of their range. However, If Iron Man noticed that Jin was trying to outrun them he could just change the settings of the sonic attacks and increase the range and radius of the sound waves:

No Caption Provided
As you can see, he can spread out the sound waves in all directions if he wants to.
As you can see, he can spread out the sound waves in all directions if he wants to.

Even if Jin still made it out of the increased range of the sonic waves Iron Man could just keep the sonics turned on and chase him until Jin was within range and considering Iron Man's flight speed, it wouldn't be very hard to catch him:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mach 8.7 is about 6622 miles per hour and the whole flying past Earth feat speaks for itself. Jin wouldn't be able to outrun Iron Man and his sonic attack.

Yeah when I went through that respect thread that moon busting attack really caught my eye. However, I don't think that Jin would even be capable of moving, let alone summoning and expanding his staff to free himself. To elaborate, if you closely look at the scan with Apocalypse clearly it was evident that he was incapable of even moving a little bit. When Tony traps you in that type of shield I believe that it squeezes you and makes it impossible to move a muscle. Therefore, Jin would be paralyzed by his extremely strong shields. Although, there is a chance that he could break free. Can he control and manipulate his staff at will or with his mind (i.e. without moving his body)? If he could then his inability to move in the shield would be meaningless and that moon busting staff would expand and break him free.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

It's actually a little more complicated than that. Sound waves spread out in all directions and if you are within range they affect you. The only way you could avoid them is if you quickly ran out of their range. However, If Iron Man noticed that Jin was trying to outrun them he could just change the settings of the sonic attacks and increase the range and radius of the sound waves

Good tactic but yes, he should be able to outrun it until Tony starts going after him.

Even if Jin still made it out of the increased range of the sonic waves Iron Man could just keep the sonics turned on and chase him until Jin was within range and considering Iron Man's flight speed, it wouldn't be very hard to catch him

IIRC, Tony should be much faster than mach 8.71, but anyways, travel speed is Iron Man's advantage. Let's also take into consideration that Jin can still choose to endure the Sonic attack for a second or two and blitz Tony, and he will considering his combat speed dwarfs Tony's by a large margin. He also has blitzed his opponents multiple times, so that's in character. (I can show you eight instances where he has blitzed someone/people if you want scans)

Yeah when I went through that respect thread that moon busting attack really caught my eye. However, I don't think that Jin would even be capable of moving, let alone summoning and expanding his staff to free himself. To elaborate, if you closely look at the scan with Apocalypse clearly it was evident that he was incapable of even moving a little bit. When Tony traps you in that type of shield I believe that it squeezes you and makes it impossible to move a muscle. Therefore, Jin would be paralyzed by his extremely strong shields. Although, there is a chance that he could break free. Can he control and manipulate his staff at will or with his mind (i.e. without moving his body)? If he could then his inability to move in the shield would be meaningless and that moon busting staff would expand and break him free.

Regarding your statement about Jin getting trapped by Tony's shield, I'm not sure how Tony's shield works so I'll take your word for it even though it does sound like an assumption that it paralyzes the victim. Also, yes, Jin can call his staff and has done so numerous times. So the shield is going to be ineffective against him. If Jin chooses, he can go for another option and call down lightning to take out Tony. His godly lightning is so powerful, it has turned people who's durability dwarfed that of angels to dust (note that a single angle has tanked a giant meteor and a nuke hitting it at literally the same time)

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4: Well I really don't think he could endure the sonic attack to be honest. This scan that I posted below illustrates the amount of decibels that his sonic attacks can reach. At 150 decibels an average person will begin to feel vibrations throughout their entire body and is equivalent to 60 thousand pounds of TNT fired ten feet away from a person and is considered louder than standing 10 feet from a jet engine (140 decibels). 200 decibels will kill you. With that many decibels the bones that vibrate to form sound can not withstand the sound and blast directly into the brain causing the person to die immediately and if that doesn't happen after a few seconds of such high noise frequencies the brain will become unable to withstand the intense vibrations and actually explode. So I'm not really sure if Jin could blitz at the same time as withstanding that noise.

No Caption Provided

You might be right about Jin being faster in combat speed. What are some of his high end combat speed feats? Because Tony isn't exactly a slouch when it comes to reaction speed. He has shown to react faster than milliseconds and moving so fast that he blurs out of sight:

Moves so fast that he wasn't visible to a superhuman eye (Mallen was capable of running at over 300 mph)
Moves so fast that he wasn't visible to a superhuman eye (Mallen was capable of running at over 300 mph)
Reacts to missile being shot into his building and flies out before the missile even explodes
Reacts to missile being shot into his building and flies out before the missile even explodes
This is the millisecond feat and based on the text it seems like he could have gone faster had he not waited for the Crimson Dynamo to finish his sentences (because apparently interrupting sentences is rude)
This is the millisecond feat and based on the text it seems like he could have gone faster had he not waited for the Crimson Dynamo to finish his sentences (because apparently interrupting sentences is rude)
This is Tony fighting Mallen again. When they are engaged Tony is just blur dodging all of Mallen's attacks.
This is Tony fighting Mallen again. When they are engaged Tony is just blur dodging all of Mallen's attacks.

Well, if he didn't paralyze Apocalypse how can you explain him not moving or even attempting an escape?

See how all Apocalypse does is yell and talk smack? Why not try and break through?
See how all Apocalypse does is yell and talk smack? Why not try and break through?

If Tony notices that Jin's staff is beginning to rapidly increase in size he could just turn his sonic attacks back on to mess up his concentration and prevent him from growing the staff. Also, I'm not really sure if lightning would work against Iron Man. His Bleeding Edge suit is really good at absorbing high amounts of energy and then dishing it right back:

As you can see, he's even absorbed lightning attacks from the thunder god himself, Thor
As you can see, he's even absorbed lightning attacks from the thunder god himself, Thor
No Caption Provided
He can also absorb enough electricity to power a city and then use that energy for amped attacks
He can also absorb enough electricity to power a city and then use that energy for amped attacks
That creature he shot at was Mangog, the Asgardian demon.
That creature he shot at was Mangog, the Asgardian demon.

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nimrods

Iron man beats emo Asian kid with spikey hair and big white man eyes

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nimrods said:

Iron man beats emo Asian kid with spikey hair and big white man eyes

Emo? Jin is literally the complete opposite of emo.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

Iron man has allot of versatile tech. i can see him taking him down if he uses his tech wisely but the main problem is the immense speed and strength advantage he has So if ironman allows jin for even one second to attack tony is screwed.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@noone301994:

Well I really don't think he could endure the sonic attack to be honest. This scan that I posted below illustrates the amount of decibels that his sonic attacks can reach. At 150 decibels an average person will begin to feel vibrations throughout their entire body and is equivalent to 60 thousand pounds of TNT fired ten feet away from a person and is considered louder than standing 10 feet from a jet engine (140 decibels). 200 decibels will kill you. With that many decibels the bones that vibrate to form sound can not withstand the sound and blast directly into the brain causing the person to die immediately and if that doesn't happen after a few seconds of such high noise frequencies the brain will become unable to withstand the intense vibrations and actually explode. So I'm not really sure if Jin could blitz at the same time as withstanding that noise.

Yes but the problem here is that Jin isn't a normal human. This is the same guy who literally camped in lava-like temperatures for 49 days without a single scratch

No Caption Provided

He tanks attacks such as this without taking any damage

Keep in mind that this is the same opponent that hits hard enough that while being several feet in the air, the air pressure alone from his strike, rips solid earth apart

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He will not get easily shaken by 150 decibels like a regular human

You might be right about Jin being faster in combat speed. What are some of his high end combat speed feats? Because Tony isn't exactly a slouch when it comes to reaction speed. He has shown to react faster than milliseconds and moving so fast that he blurs out of sight

He has blitzed 33 superhuman level beings literally before any of them could react and then proceeds to hit a guy who casually left afterimages so fast that he didn't even realize what happened

He has blitzed a guy who casually tags opponents that move faster than the speed of sound

Here again he blitzes another superhuman level opponent before he could react

Casually blitzes a guy who could move so fast that he leaves afterimages and appears to teleport

I'll stop here for now but I'm sure you get the idea. Also note that every feat I've shown of him blitzing his opponents were when he was depowered due to the loss of his god powers

Well, if he didn't paralyze Apocalypse how can you explain him not moving or even attempting an escape?

Fair enough.

If Tony notices that Jin's staff is beginning to rapidly increase in size he could just turn his sonic attacks back on to mess up his concentration and prevent him from growing the staff. Also, I'm not really sure if lightning would work against Iron Man. His Bleeding Edge suit is really good at absorbing high amounts of energy and then dishing it right back

His staff grows at near light speed, Iron Man will not be reacting to it. As for the point about his lightning, I agree that Iron Man can absorb the energy ...but how much energy exactly can he absorb? Jin has shown to be able to command his lightning to strike endlessly

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4:

Good point, however, his sonics are so powerful that they have been known to hurt and severely incapacitate people with much better durability than Jin:

The Juggernaut. Immune to physical attacks.
The Juggernaut. Immune to physical attacks.
Hercules. An 100 tonner that has roughly the same durability as Thor.
Hercules. An 100 tonner that has roughly the same durability as Thor.
The Hulk.
The Hulk.
Cannonball is an X-men who is also immune to physical attacks. Notice the captions at the bottom.
Cannonball is an X-men who is also immune to physical attacks. Notice the captions at the bottom.

Oh wow, light speed? Yeah then honestly, Iron Man could probably trap him in there but then Jin would quickly escape. Iron Man can absorb quite A LOT and I don't think it would be in Jin's best interest to amp Iron Man to such a degree by continuously spamming the lightning:

In his older armor he was able to absorb cosmic energy (and give him a taste of his own medicine) from the Silver Surfer, a herald of Galactus.
In his older armor he was able to absorb cosmic energy (and give him a taste of his own medicine) from the Silver Surfer, a herald of Galactus.
Notice the caption here,
Notice the caption here, "I'm as everlasting as the sun! My heart burns forever---!"
You've already seen the bottom and top scans but the middle one shows him absorbing a blast from Terrax, another herald of Galactus with cosmic power.
You've already seen the bottom and top scans but the middle one shows him absorbing a blast from Terrax, another herald of Galactus with cosmic power.
Absorbs energy from Sentry.
Absorbs energy from Sentry.

If the Silver Surfer, Terrax, Thor, and Sentry couldn't overload his armor, no offense, but I don't think Jin could.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@noone301994:

Sorry for the late response, been occupied with studying cause it's finals week

Good point, however, his sonics are so powerful that they have been known to hurt and severely incapacitate people with much better durability than Jin

Nice response but as your scans indicated, Jin won't be sitting there waiting for iron man to hit him with a localized sonic assault, which seems to have a shorter hit range than the regular sonic attack. This will without a doubt be an easy dodge for Jin.

Your second scan shows Hercules with more people handling the sonic attack. As your scan shows, while it does ring in their ears, it does no significant damage to them. Iron Man even goes on to say they should endure it for a few more seconds, indicating it can be endured. This gives Jin more than enough time to act.

Third scan isn't the regular Hulk but Ultimate Hulk who eats people. I wouldn't consider him in Hulk's strength and durability class considering he gets easily damaged by Captain America's punches and kicks

No Caption Provided

As for the fourth scan, Cannonball only is immune to physical forces due to his force field but this force field doesn't protect against non physical attacks such as Sonics, while as for Jin he as a whole is durable

Oh wow, light speed? Yeah then honestly, Iron Man could probably trap him in there but then Jin would quickly escape. Iron Man can absorb quite A LOT and I don't think it would be in Jin's best interest to amp Iron Man to such a degree by continuously spamming the lightning

If the Silver Surfer, Terrax, Thor, and Sentry couldn't overload his armor, no offense, but I don't think Jin could.

I agree about the lightning. Since it wouldn't be in Jin Mo-Ri's best interest to attack with lighting, he'll refrain from using it after he notices it amps IM. Rather Jin would likely go with physical attacks (staff included).

How will IM respond to Jin making 100 clones of himself and each of them attacking with the staff extending near light-speed at IM

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Iron Man will not be able to evade an attack such as this that covers a large portion of the planet

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This could be a good CAV

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

God Killer armor.

GG :P

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4: That's okay. I understand. I'm drawing closer to finals week myself.

Well to address your first point about the localized sonic attack I have to say that you are correct, he wouldn't hit Jin with an attack like that because he's too fast, however, like I previously said, Iron man would notice his speed and then change the settings on his sonic attack and increase the radius and frequency of the sound waves so that Jin couldn't outrun or withstand the attack (again, if he did try to outrun the sonic attack Iron Man could just follow him and spam it while flying at mach speeds).

Clearly Iron Man wasn't using 150 decibels' worth of sound in the second scan and for the third scan, although I realize that it isn't cannon, I figured that 616 Tony's sonics are stronger than that since they were effective against Juggernaut so that's why I decided to post it. I thought that it was relevant because in my opinion, Ultimate Hulk has better durability than Jin. Cap is able to hurt Hulk but it's not like he KO's him:

Hulk almost immediately recovers from that beating that Cap gave him and shows indication that he was damaged or injured.
Hulk almost immediately recovers from that beating that Cap gave him and shows indication that he was damaged or injured.

The Hulk thing is neither here nor there. At the end of the day his sonics have the capability of reaching 150 decibels (if not more) and have been shown to hurt Juggernaut. This feat is impressive for two reasons. The first reason is that it was able to actually hurt the guy immune to pain. The second reason is because Iron Man says that his sonic assault was strong enough to take down a whole regiment. A regiment of soldiers varies between about 3000-6000 soldiers. So do with that what you will.

Honestly, Iron Man wouldn't be able to avoid or tank that attack with the staffs. If they shoot at him at light speed and have the capability of busting the moon, then Iron Man would probably die. He wouldn't be able to react or tank such a hit, however, I honestly don't think that Jin would be able to get to that point. If, in my scenario, Iron Man shoots sonics and Jin and then attempts to trap him inside of his shields Jin will only be able to escape by using his staff to expand and break free. If Tony sees that his shields, that were capable of restraining Apocalypse, were easily broken by an enormous staff he would probably go into defensive mode and either go invisible or create illusions:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After that he could just improvise with surprise attacks.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys...just make a CaV

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@thatguywithheadphones: lol we would but it'd be a lot of work transferring all the stuff said here to there, especially for Noone301994 considering he used a lot of spoiler blocks. The other option is to rename the thread and edit it a little, turning it into a CaV

@noone301994 :

Well to address your first point about the localized sonic attack I have to say that you are correct, he wouldn't hit Jin with an attack like that because he's too fast, however, like I previously said, Iron man would notice his speed and then change the settings on his sonic attack and increase the radius and frequency of the sound waves so that Jin couldn't outrun or withstand the attack (again, if he did try to outrun the sonic attack Iron Man could just follow him and spam it while flying at mach speeds).

It would be highly unlikely for Tony to react to Jin and change his tactic from localized assault to wide range assault before Jin goes in for the blitz after dodging. Tony would have to have reaction/combat speed equivalent to his travel speed to do that. Also, a flaw in your above statement that I didn't notice earlier is that in order for Tony to pursue Jin while blasting his sonic attack he'd have to fly under mach speed. Mach 1 is the speed of sound (around 760 mph), if his attack is sound based, in order for it to not get left behind by Tony as he flies, he'd have to fly under mach 1. No matter what range the attack is, it will spread slower than Tony will fly if he flies above mach 1. It will be impossible to approach Jin while flying at speeds under the speed of sound.

Clearly Iron Man wasn't using 150 decibels' worth of sound in the second scan and for the third scan, although I realize that it isn't cannon, I figured that 616 Tony's sonics are stronger than that since they were effective against Juggernaut so that's why I decided to post it. I thought that it was relevant because in my opinion, Ultimate Hulk has better durability than Jin. Cap is able to hurt Hulk but it's not like he KO's him

Fair enough. As for you point about Ultimate Hulk being more durable, I respectfully disagree. If Ultimate Hulk was indeed more durable, hits from Cap wouldn't even phase him let alone make him bleed and even knock him out for a brief period. While Ult. Hulk did indeed get back up, it doesn't take away from the fact that someone like Cap damaged him to such a degree in the first place.

So I find it highly unlikely that he's more durable than Jin considering Jin was tanking hits while depowered from another guy who hits this hard

No Caption Provided

The Hulk thing is neither here nor there. At the end of the day his sonics have the capability of reaching 150 decibels (if not more) and have been shown to hurt Juggernaut. This feat is impressive for two reasons. The first reason is that it was able to actually hurt the guy immune to pain. The second reason is because Iron Man says that his sonic assault was strong enough to take down a whole regiment. A regiment of soldiers varies between about 3000-6000 soldiers. So do with that what you will.

It is without a doubt an impressive feat but I'd like to touch on something in what you said. IIRC regular Juggs is invulnerable to physical attacks and magical due to his force field, this however does apply to things such as psionics attacks (when without his helmet), while different from sonic attacks, it does however show that Juggs is susceptible to pain if attacked correctly.

Also, while Tony taking out a whole regiment with his sonic attack is a good feat, it would be the equivalent of Tony walking through a wet paper towel when you take into account his opponents where regular humans.

Honestly, Iron Man wouldn't be able to avoid or tank that attack with the staffs. If they shoot at him at light speed and have the capability of busting the moon, then Iron Man would probably die. He wouldn't be able to react or tank such a hit, however, I honestly don't think that Jin would be able to get to that point. If, in my scenario, Iron Man shoots sonics and Jin and then attempts to trap him inside of his shields Jin will only be able to escape by using his staff to expand and break free. If Tony sees that his shields, that were capable of restraining Apocalypse, were easily broken by an enormous staff he would probably go into defensive mode and either go invisible or create illusions

Good tactic. Honestly, Jin has never faced an opponent that can become invisible. He'll most likely wait it out as soon as Tony becomes invisible and wait for an attack. He'll rely on his martial arts instincts, superior combat, and reaction speed to evade the initial assault which will also give away IM's location, then he'll strike with the staff.

Off-Topic: Some are suggesting we do a CaV, I know it'll be hard on you to repost your scans so do you want me to rename the thread to make it a CaV or are you good with not going into a CaV & keeping it as we are?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

It would be highly unlikely for Tony to react to Jin and change his tactic from localized assault to wide range assault before Jin goes in for the blitz after dodging. Tony would have to have reaction/combat speed equivalent to his travel speed to do that. Also, a flaw in your above statement that I didn't notice earlier is that in order for Tony to pursue Jin while blasting his sonic attack he'd have to fly under mach speed. Mach 1 is the speed of sound (around 760 mph), if his attack is sound based, in order for it to not get left behind by Tony as he flies, he'd have to fly under mach 1. No matter what range the attack is, it will spread slower than Tony will fly if he flies above mach 1. It will be impossible to approach Jin while flying at speeds under the speed of sound.

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Well Iron Man only uses the localized sonic attacks when he doesn't want to hurt anyone else from the noise. Since no one else would be in the area he wouldn't use the localized sonic attack, therefore, he would just use the standard sonic attack and at 150 decibels it would have a range of at least 20+ kilometers (extreme lowballing and conservative number). Jin would have to run very far away to outrun the very loud noise. In that time Iron Man would have more than enough time to get high up in the air and then change the settings so that it has a wider range. You brought up a good point that I overlooked about him having to go under the speed of sound for the sonics to keep up. Hopefully Tony wouldn't have overlooked that like I did haha. If he increased the range of the sonic attacks (higher than 20 km) he might not even have to chase Jin. He could just wait it out. If Tony spams the sonic attack and keeps it going but Jin runs out of range and doesn't come back wouldn't it still count as a win for Iron Man? But let's say that he does chase Jin. There are a few things that Tony could do to Jin to slow him down in order to continue to shoot sonics at him. If Iron Man caught up to him and started spamming repulsors and missiles it could overwhelm Jin and it might even force him to stop or slow down to change directions (due to the destruction of the battlefield). Iron Man's arsenal and energy capacity is so high that Jin would have to constantly be on the move in order to effectively dodge every attack. He might not even get a chance to counter-attack (especially since Tony can fly really high). Tony is a tactical genius. If he could control the direction that Jin travels (by shooting in specific directions) he could use this to his advantage and lure Jin into a corner to trap him. For example, say that Jin is running away and Iron Man begins shooting repulsors and missiles on Jin's North, South, and West sides, that would then force him to either jump high into the air, where he would be vulnerable, or he could go East. So he could sort of guide Jin to a trap by forcing him to dodge in a specific direction. You can see how that might be advantageous for Iron Man if he plans on trapping him. Scans to prove that his missiles and repulsors could change the landscape or do serious damage:

No Caption Provided
'Twin Volcanoes' and 'Gulf down these sizzling pizzas from pompeii!' The volcanic eruption in Pompeii was considered to have a force that was 100,000 times more powerful than the nuke that hit Hiroshima.
'Twin Volcanoes' and 'Gulf down these sizzling pizzas from pompeii!' The volcanic eruption in Pompeii was considered to have a force that was 100,000 times more powerful than the nuke that hit Hiroshima.
Destroys entire city block
Destroys entire city block
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fair enough. As for you point about Ultimate Hulk being more durable, I respectfully disagree. If Ultimate Hulk was indeed more durable, hits from Cap wouldn't even phase him let alone make him bleed and even knock him out for a brief period. While Ult. Hulk did indeed get back up, it doesn't take away from the fact that someone like Cap damaged him to such a degree in the first place.

So I find it highly unlikely that he's more durable than Jin considering Jin was tanking hits while depowered from another guy who hits this hard

Well that might have just been an inconsistency, maybe he has better feats of durability. I don't really know but for now we can agree that Jin probably has better durability. It's not that important anyway.

It is without a doubt an impressive feat but I'd like to touch on something in what you said. IIRC regular Juggs is invulnerable to physical attacks and magical due to his force field, this however does apply to things such as psionics attacks (when without his helmet), while different from sonic attacks, it does however show that Juggs is susceptible to pain if attacked correctly.

Also, while Tony taking out a whole regiment with his sonic attack is a good feat, it would be the equivalent of Tony walking through a wet paper towel when you take into account his opponents where regular humans.

I see your point about Juggernaut and the other scans but at the end of the day Jin has no sonic resistance feats and his durability isn't on their level. In fact, I'm not even convinced that he's in Iron Man's league when it comes to durability:

Tanks a pretty hard hit from Sentry.
Tanks a pretty hard hit from Sentry.
Survives having an 180 ton pillar dropped on him without so much as a scratch.
Survives having an 180 ton pillar dropped on him without so much as a scratch.

If he has ears and can hear it should do damage. Especially at 150+ decibels. Resistance or not that would be really loud and painful.

Good tactic. Honestly, Jin has never faced an opponent that can become invisible. He'll most likely wait it out as soon as Tony becomes invisible and wait for an attack. He'll rely on his martial arts instincts, superior combat, and reaction speed to evade the initial assault which will also give away IM's location, then he'll strike with the staff.

The problem with that (Jin relying on his instinct and reaction speed) might be that Iron Man can also emit illusions and if Tony produces an image of himself behind Jin and Jin reacts thinking that Iron Man revealed himself and attacks, that could leave him vulnerable to an attack from invisible Iron Man.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Off-Topic: Some are suggesting we do a CaV, I know it'll be hard on you to repost your scans so do you want me to rename the thread to make it a CaV or are you good with not going into a CaV & keeping it as we are?

You can re-name it to a CaV. I wouldn't mind that. No one else seems to be making an argument.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SirNeko

Superman has already shown that superhuman level characters can walk off sonic effects. Not to mention Sonic attacks take time to work, once he uses them he has already been hit in the face and is flying backwards into a mountain.

He can take invisible opponents. This is Jin Mo-Ri fighting almost blind aka with no senses, tagging opponents after they touch him before they can move again.

No Caption Provided

Also tagging or not after Iron-Man goes invisible he dies.

No Caption Provided

My favorite Manhwa :3

cresentking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: in the new chapter he tanked a attack that would cut the planet in half

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SirNeko

@sirneko: in the new chapter he tanked a attack that would cut the planet in half

Yes he did

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cresentking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cresentking

@sirneko: yeah and the entire chapter was awsome

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SirNeko

He needs to break 1 part of the armor and put a little piece of his weapon inside the suit to destroy it, it destroyed strongest material in heavens.

No Caption Provided

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@noone301994:

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

No problem :)

Well Iron Man only uses the localized sonic attacks when he doesn't want to hurt anyone else from the noise. Since no one else would be in the area he wouldn't use the localized sonic attack, therefore, he would just use the standard sonic attack and at 150 decibels it would have a range of at least 20+ kilometers (extreme lowballing and conservative number). Jin would have to run very far away to outrun the very loud noise. In that time Iron Man would have more than enough time to get high up in the air and then change the settings so that it has a wider range. You brought up a good point that I overlooked about him having to go under the speed of sound for the sonics to keep up. Hopefully Tony wouldn't have overlooked that like I did haha. If he increased the range of the sonic attacks (higher than 20 km) he might not even have to chase Jin. He could just wait it out. If Tony spams the sonic attack and keeps it going but Jin runs out of range and doesn't come back wouldn't it still count as a win for Iron Man?

This argument only holds true if you believe that Jin can't endure the attack for one or two seconds. You used a helmet-less Juggernaut, which I pointed out; a significantly weaker Hulk, which I pointed out was hurt easily by Cap, and Cannonball, who's force field doesn't protect against sonic based attacks. I'm not claiming Jin embarrasses them in durability but I'm saying his showings such as shrugging off his eardrums being broken and continuing in his fight should be taken into account

You saw the results of the fight in the scans posted above by SirNeko. Jin ignores this damage and delivers a kick but stops short of her chin. He moved so fast, the wind pressure shook her brain rendering her immobile and unable to fight.

Do not take this incident as a reason why IM can beat Jin with sound attacks cause this was also when he was without his god powers

I've shown you him shrugging off getting his ear drums damaged, I see no reason why he can't endure IM's sonics for a second or two and blitz him.

If Iron Man caught up to him and started spamming repulsors and missiles it could overwhelm Jin and it might even force him to stop or slow down to change directions (due to the destruction of the battlefield). Iron Man's arsenal and energy capacity is so high that Jin would have to constantly be on the move in order to effectively dodge every attack. He might not even get a chance to counter-attack (especially since Tony can fly really high). Tony is a tactical genius. If he could control the direction that Jin travels (by shooting in specific directions) he could use this to his advantage and lure Jin into a corner to trap him. For example, say that Jin is running away and Iron Man begins shooting repulsors and missiles on Jin's North, South, and West sides, that would then force him to either jump high into the air, where he would be vulnerable, or he could go East. So he could sort of guide Jin to a trap by forcing him to dodge in a specific direction. You can see how that might be advantageous for Iron Man if he plans on trapping him. Scans to prove that his missiles and repulsors could change the landscape or do serious damage

I doubt IM's repulsors and missiles will overwhelm him considering he has tanked an attack that damn near cleaved the whole planet in half (scans where posted above by others but I'll post it for argument's sake)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flight wont be an advantage at all considering Jin still wields his staff which can grow in length all the way to the moon and hits hard enough to pierce it.

Well that might have just been an inconsistency, maybe he has better feats of durability. I don't really know but for now we can agree that Jin probably has better durability. It's not that important anyway.

It is quite important. His durability will allow him to take the damage IM will dish out, while IM will struggle to take a hit from Jin

I see your point about Juggernaut and the other scans but at the end of the day Jin has no sonic resistance feats and his durability isn't on their level. In fact, I'm not even convinced that he's in Iron Man's league when it comes to durability

So now you're backtracking? You just stated you agree Jin has better durability yet now you say he doesn't?

While he indeed has no sonic resistance, he has shown to shrug off eardrum damage without too much trouble. I see no reason why he can't endure for one or two seconds and blitz.

As for your case for IM's durability being better. The scan shown, while impressive, Sentry was clearly holding back. It was clear when he states "Bad idea Tony" when IM tries to resist and fly away (a page before the one you posted). The result of the fight is plain when Sentry finally actually tries to stop him

No Caption Provided

As for the Magneto scan. It is indeed a good durability feat but that much would prove irrelevant against Jin

If he has ears and can hear it should do damage. Especially at 150+ decibels. Resistance or not that would be really loud and painful.

While it will be painful, he can endure it as I've shown above.

The problem with that (Jin relying on his instinct and reaction speed) might be that Iron Man can also emit illusions and if Tony produces an image of himself behind Jin and Jin reacts thinking that Iron Man revealed himself and attacks, that could leave him vulnerable to an attack from invisible Iron Man.

It won't work because his battle senses will aid him greatly. He and his friend have deduced an original copy out of numerous duplicates before....not just illusions but legit solid clones. The invisibility will only pose a minor nuisance, as Jin will just have to keep alert for one cause he'll know the fakes

Never mind about the CaV since people started posting

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Noone301994

This argument only holds true if you believe that Jin cant endure the attack for one or two seconds. You used a helmet-less Juggernaut, which I pointed out; a significantly weaker Hulk, which I pointed out was hurt easily by Cap, and Cannonball, who's force field doesn't protect against sonic based attacks. I'm not claiming Jin embarrasses them in durability but I'm saying his showings such as shrugging off his eardrums being broken and continuing in his fight should be taken into account

You saw the results of the fight in the scans posted above by SirNeko. Jin ignores this damage and delivers a kick but stops short of her chin. The moved so fast, the wind pressure shook her brain rendering her immobile and unable to fight.

Do not take this incident as a reason why IM can beat Jin with sound attacks cause this was also when he was without his god powers

I've shown you him shrugging off getting his ear drums damaged, I see no reason why he cant endure IM's sonics for a second or two and blitz him.

Yeah the Juggernaut was helmet-less but he has durability MUCH better than Jin's which means he is much tougher. If he's tougher than Jin and he couldn't even move or speak after being blasted by Tony's sonic attacks then how would Jin be able to tank it better? Do you see what I'm trying to say here? How could Jin ignore the pain and blitz when Juggernaut couldn't?

I doubt IM's repulsors and missiles will overwhelm him considering he has tanked an attack that damn near cleaved the whole planet in half (scans where posted above by others but I'll post it for argument's sake)

Flight wont be an advantage at all considering Jin still wields his staff which can grow in length all the way to the moon and hits hard enough to pierce it.

To me that attack looked more like a strength feat because he caught that dudes hand and then the force of stopping such a powerful hit caused the planet to crack. Flight would be an advantage because the only way he could hit Iron Man is if he uses the staff but Iron Man's travel speed is extremely fast so he would have to aim it just in the right spot so he wouldn't miss which would be hard considering the missile and repulsor barrages that Tony would be sending his way. Jin wouldn't be able to shrug off constant city busting attacks.

It is quite important. His durability will allow him to take the damage IM will dish out, while IM will struggle to take a hit from Jin

So now you're backtracking? You just stated you agree Jin has better durability yet now you say he doesn't?

I was referring to Ultimate Hulk and Jin. I was saying that I wasn't sure if it was PIS that Ultimate Hulk got smacked around by Ultimate Captain America and then I went on to say that it didn't matter either way and that we could just agree that Jin had better durability than Ultimate Hulk. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

While he indeed has no sonic resistance, he has shown to shrug off eardrum damage without too much trouble. I see no reason why he can't endure for one or two seconds and blitz.

Because Juggernaut couldn't.

As for your case for IM's durability being better. The scan shown, while impressive, Sentry was clearly holding back. It was clear when he states "Bad idea Tony" when IM tries to resist and fly away (a page before the one you posted). The result of the fight is plain when Sentry finally actually tries to stop him

Iron Man wasn't serious during that fight either. He was trying to get away from the city to avoid civilian casualties. Sentry didn't seem like he held back very much when he punched Iron Man so hard that he flew back several city blocks and Iron Man didn't even have so much as a scratch in his armor. You can try to discredit those feats if you want I've got plenty more:

Tanks an extremely hard hit from an extremely pissed Thor and instantly recovers.
Tanks an extremely hard hit from an extremely pissed Thor and instantly recovers.
Tanks a hit from the Hulk that send him flying a good distance.
Tanks a hit from the Hulk that send him flying a good distance.
Another hit that sent him flying (note that this is an older and weaker suit and the durability on his Bleeding Edge is superior)
Another hit that sent him flying (note that this is an older and weaker suit and the durability on his Bleeding Edge is superior)
That ship probably weighed around 15,000 tons.
That ship probably weighed around 15,000 tons.

It won't work because his battle senses will aid him greatly. He and his friend have deduced an original copy out of numerous duplicates before....not just illusions but legit solid clones. The invisibility will only pose a minor nuisance, as Jin will just have to keep alert for one cause he'll know the fakes

How could he detect the fakes exactly? Would he be able to sense that they are fake or something? Could you elaborate about why they wouldn't make a difference in the fight? Like I said before, I don't see why it wouldn't be helpful if Jin was just standing there and waiting for Iron Man to appear and then all of a sudden he sees, what he thinks is Iron Man reappearing for a sneak attack, and then as soon as Jin turns around to shoot his staff at the decoy Iron Man blasts him from behind and then quickly goes invisible once more. He could really wear him down that way.

Never mind about the CaV since people started posting

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@noone301994:

Sorry for the late response

Yeah the Juggernaut was helmet-less but he has durability MUCH better than Jin's which means he is much tougher. If he's tougher than Jin and he couldn't even move or speak after being blasted by Tony's sonic attacks then how would Jin be able to tank it better? Do you see what I'm trying to say here? How could Jin ignore the pain and blitz when Juggernaut couldn't?

IIRC this Juggernaut is from Thunderbolts and he was severely depowered. Luke Cage even states this

scan stolen from The Gray Fox lol
scan stolen from The Gray Fox lol

He even gets damaged by attacks from the same class 25 Luke Cage. Easily gets pushed back and bloodied up by a punch from him. King Hyperion has even broken his leg with a kick and was about to kill him until someone intervened

This Juggernaut is not in the same durability class as Jin

To me that attack looked more like a strength feat because he caught that dudes hand and then the force of stopping such a powerful hit caused the planet to crack. Flight would be an advantage because the only way he could hit Iron Man is if he uses the staff but Iron Man's travel speed is extremely fast so he would have to aim it just in the right spot so he wouldn't miss which would be hard considering the missile and repulsor barrages that Tony would be sending his way. Jin wouldn't be able to shrug off constant city busting attacks.

It is somewhat a strength feat but mostly a durability feat. What caused the planet to crack was the speed in which the lightning blade was swung. It was so fast that the force alone cut the ground from hundreds of feet in the air. Jin got directly hit by this blade but wasn't cleaved in half.

I was referring to Ultimate Hulk and Jin. I was saying that I wasn't sure if it was PIS that Ultimate Hulk got smacked around by Ultimate Captain America and then I went on to say that it didn't matter either way and that we could just agree that Jin had better durability than Ultimate Hulk. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

It's cool, also sorry for misinterpreting that :)

Because Juggernaut couldn't

As I said previously, this Juggs was quite depowered

Iron Man wasn't serious during that fight either. He was trying to get away from the city to avoid civilian casualties. Sentry didn't seem like he held back very much when he punched Iron Man so hard that he flew back several city blocks and Iron Man didn't even have so much as a scratch in his armor. You can try to discredit those feats if you want I've got plenty more

I won't deny IM's durability, it's great but I've already made my case for Jin's being better. He tanks hits that only the air pressure alone changes the terrain and causes planetary devastation. Let's not forget Jin bypassing IM's durability with his staff.

How could he detect the fakes exactly? Would he be able to sense that they are fake or something? Could you elaborate about why they wouldn't make a difference in the fight? Like I said before, I don't see why it wouldn't be helpful if Jin was just standing there and waiting for Iron Man to appear and then all of a sudden he sees, what he thinks is Iron Man reappearing for a sneak attack, and then as soon as Jin turns around to shoot his staff at the decoy Iron Man blasts him from behind and then quickly goes invisible once more. He could really wear him down that way

From my understanding it's by observing the characteristics and slight actions of the clones that allow him to detect if they are different. Also, you're forgetting that Jin's superior combat speed will come into play here. He can react the instant Tony attacks. He has reacted to surprise attacks numerous times

Here he is suddenly attacked by a guy who leaves afterimages, and he reacts, dodging all his attacks

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@noone301994:

Sorry for the late response

That's okay man you're good. I just started finals today.

IIRC this Juggernaut is from Thunderbolts and he was severely depowered. Luke Cage even states this

He even gets damaged by attacks from the same class 25 Luke Cage. Easily gets pushed back and bloodied up by a punch from him. King Hyperion has even broken his leg with a kick and was about to kill him until someone intervened

This Juggernaut is not in the same durability class as Jin

It doesn't really matter that he was depowered. He has shown to be affected by sonic attacks in different scenarios as well:

No Caption Provided

It is somewhat a strength feat but mostly a durability feat. What caused the planet to crack was the speed in which the lightning blade was swung. It was so fast that the force alone cut the ground from hundreds of feet in the air. Jin got directly hit by this blade but wasn't cleaved in half.

The only reason he wasn't cut in half was because he raised his arm to block the attack. If his durability was THAT good then why didn't he just stand there and let the blade cut him if it was only capable of cutting a little bit through his shoulder? It would have cut him in half had he not raised his arm to prevent that man from slicing any further.

It's cool, also sorry for misinterpreting that :)

That's okay man. You're good.

I won't deny IM's durability, it's great but I've already made my case for Jin's being better. He tanks hits that only the air pressure alone changes the terrain and causes planetary devastation. Let's not forget Jin bypassing IM's durability with his staff.

Jin would be capable of bypassing Iron Man's armor with his staff but let's not forget that that's literally his only option. Iron Man's armor and shields casually tank nukes so there is nothing else he could do to harm Tony. Being a genius and master tactician, Iron Man would be able to figure this out. He would know that he needs to constantly spam and stay moving to avoid being tagged by the staff. He's extremely maneuverable so if he's moving at mach speeds and is maneuvering through the air at an extremely unpredictable level then it would be hard for Jin to aim and properly expand the staff, especially if city-busting attacks are bombarding him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even if his unpredictable maneuverability and spamming isn't enough to throw off Jin's aim then I'm sure decoys and invisibility will do the trick.

From my understanding it's by observing the characteristics and slight actions of the clones that allow him to detect if they are different. Also, you're forgetting that Jin's superior combat speed will come into play here. He can react the instant Tony attacks. He has reacted to surprise attacks numerous times

The actions of the clones would be exactly the same as the movements of Tony or his A.I. His decoys wouldn't just be some stiff looking distractions that stand there and look pretty. I doubt that Jin could tell the difference until after attacking one. Yeah I guess having a quick reaction time is a good way to counteract the invisibility and illusions but what if Iron Man disguised an illusion to have stealth? As soon as the decoy comes out of stealth mode Jin would react extremely fast to attack and in the middle of the attack, right before Jin realizes it was a trick, here comes an Iron fist flying from out of nowhere at Jin's face at 2386 MPH:

No Caption Provided

You might argue that Jin could react to even THAT but if he's right in the middle of hitting, what he believes to be the REAL Tony, his reaction would be slightly slower because he would be really surprised by the trick. If that's not convincing enough then he could just do what he's done in the past when dealing with speedsters:

"Widen the beam."
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It would be pretty hard for Jin to immediately react if he thinks that he finally caught the real Iron Man. He would be surprised and if Tony shot a beam so large that it couldn't be easily dodged (or an Iron fist moving at mach speeds) I think that even with his fast speed and reaction he'd get hit (due mostly to being surprised).

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@noone301994:

It doesn't really matter that he was depowered. He has shown to be affected by sonic attacks in different scenarios as well

Despite Juggernaut's durability he does seem susceptible to sonic attacks as Nimrod said. I still stand firmly by my point that this attack can be endured. Hercules has endured it and continued on fighting in Captain America: Civil War, I see no reason why Jin doesn't do the same for a second or two. He has shown that he can endure immense pain with little effort (I'll provide scans and context for jin's pain tolerance if needed)

For some reason, in the scans above IM implied it affects only the human mind, but I doubt that's really the case, but if it were true, Jin should shrug it off cause he's a god and not human

The only reason he wasn't cut in half was because he raised his arm to block the attack. If his durability was THAT good then why didn't he just stand there and let the blade cut him if it was only capable of cutting a little bit through his shoulder? It would have cut him in half had he not raised his arm to prevent that man from slicing any further

You're misunderstanding. What I meant by durability is that, as you can see the lightning blade didn't touch anything excluding Jin, but why was it able to do so much damage to the planet? Just the wind pressure from hundreds of feet from the ground, cut the planet, yet Jin was unaffected by this same planet-cutting force and only took damage from the blade itself. Basically showing that his durability is higher than the planet's

Jin would be capable of bypassing Iron Man's armor with his staff but let's not forget that that's literally his only option. Iron Man's armor and shields casually tank nukes so there is nothing else he could do to harm Tony. Being a genius and master tactician, Iron Man would be able to figure this out. He would know that he needs to constantly spam and stay moving to avoid being tagged by the staff. He's extremely maneuverable so if he's moving at mach speeds and is maneuvering through the air at an extremely unpredictable level then it would be hard for Jin to aim and properly expand the staff, especially if city-busting attacks are bombarding him.

Are you implying that everyone who has ever physically harmed Tony hit's with the force greater than a nuke?

As for the staff, when Jin commands it, it will without a doubt hit Tony, considering it's speed is far greater than anything he's ever displayed and also taking into account that it can increase in size (length and thickness). When Jin clones himself, the staff covers a large portion of the planet, one-shotting thousands of enemies who were above people who could tank multiple nukes and a giant meteor

The actions of the clones would be exactly the same as the movements of Tony or his A.I. His decoys wouldn't just be some stiff looking distractions that stand there and look pretty. I doubt that Jin could tell the difference until after attacking one. Yeah I guess having a quick reaction time is a good way to counteract the invisibility and illusions but what if Iron Man disguised an illusion to have stealth? As soon as the decoy comes out of stealth mode Jin would react extremely fast to attack and in the middle of the attack, right before Jin realizes it was a trick, here comes an Iron fist flying from out of nowhere at Jin's face at 2386 MPH

No, you slightly misunderstood what I meant when I said he could discern the copies from the real one. I meant it in a more complex way, such as noticing the irregular actions taken in the current situation. Like for example, he'd know that IM is trying to create a diversion and wants to go on the defensive(by him making copies and implementing his camouflage) as you stated previously, so he'd look to see behavior that contradicts this action.

Also this tactic can also be thwarted by Jin making a matching number of clones and eliminating the fakes, which will greatly reduce the chances of a surprise attack

You might argue that Jin could react to even THAT but if he's right in the middle of hitting, what he believes to be the REAL Tony, his reaction would be slightly slower because he would be really surprised by the trick. If that's not convincing enough then he could just do what he's done in the past when dealing with speedsters

It would be pretty hard for Jin to immediately react if he thinks that he finally caught the real Iron Man. He would be surprised and if Tony shot a beam so large that it couldn't be easily dodged (or an Iron fist moving at mach speeds) I think that even with his fast speed and reaction he'd get hit (due mostly to being surprised)

Not to sound like I'm underrating his energy beams but I don't think it's much to a guy who relaxes in lava for 7 weeks and comes out without a single scratch or burn, and I don't think it'll be much considering he's literally ignored lightning hitting him ...and we both know lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I able to comment? lol

TC why are you arguing when you made the thread? If you believe your character can be Tony, why make the thread? I'm all for a good debate, but are we seriously going to be able to convince you?

Iron Man is severely underrated. He has crack head strength feats, and people still classify him mid-tier yet he has beaten Thor (both times "PIS" ) but still, and he's beaten people several times more powerful than himself. With that being said... I can add to scans... I mean, what we basically have is a hypersonic, sword wielder, with mystic powers, versus an engineer in a high powered armor....

I'm a huge IM fan, and I believe I.M could take it... But it seems like this match was stacked. I only see Tony taking this 10/10 times is if all 10 times he can use Ziran's armor when he hacked it, then powered it with the entire negative zone.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@noone301994:

It doesn't really matter that he was depowered. He has shown to be affected by sonic attacks in different scenarios as well

Despite Juggernaut's durability he does seem susceptible to sonic attacks as Nimrod said. I still stand firmly by my point that this attack can be endured. Hercules has endured it and continued on fighting in Captain America: Civil War, I see no reason why Jin doesn't do the same for a second or two. He has shown that he can endure immense pain with little effort (I'll provide scans and context for jin's pain tolerance if needed)

For some reason, in the scans above IM implied it affects only the human mind, but I doubt that's really the case, but if it were true, Jin should shrug it off cause he's a god and not human

Well, to be fair Hercules was off-panel when the sonic attack was being used so we don't really know if he was being affected or not. For all we know he could have been in agonizing pain, similarly to the scan I showed before. Hercules didn't show up until after Tony turned off his sonics after all. I mean if it didn't affect him at all then why didn't he intervene sooner? Plus Hercules and Juggernaut have durability and pain tolerance on a completely other level when compared to Jin. That I know for sure. Saying, "Hercules could do it" or something doesn't help your case because I highly doubt Jin is on the same level as them.

You're misunderstanding. What I meant by durability is that, as you can see the lightning blade didn't touch anything excluding Jin, but why was it able to do so much damage to the planet? Just the wind pressure from hundreds of feet from the ground, cut the planet, yet Jin was unaffected by this same planet-cutting force and only took damage from the blade itself. Basically showing that his durability is higher than the planet's

I think I do understand what you're saying. "The fact that the blade was able to break the planet but not Jin proves he has amazing durability." However, the only reason that Jin didn't get sliced in two is simply because he blocked grabbed that dudes hand and blocked the attack before it could cut too deep. So it's hard to say what his durability level was based on this because it wasn't really pushed far. Can you honestly tell me that if he hadn't blocked that attack his durability would have saved him? No. Otherwise he wouldn't have blocked.

Are you implying that everyone who has ever physically harmed Tony hit's with the force greater than a nuke?

If nukes and hits from Thor and Hulk don't breach his armor then... In my opinion nothing short of that force should be able to harm his suit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for the staff, when Jin commands it, it will without a doubt hit Tony, considering it's speed is far greater than anything he's ever displayed and also taking into account that it can increase in size (length and thickness). When Jin clones himself, the staff covers a large portion of the planet, one-shotting thousands of enemies who were above people who could tank multiple nukes and a giant meteor

Yeah I guess using Tony's flight maneuverability is a bad argument in the face of Jin's staff especially if Jin shoots out dozens of them at once that can expand. I'll just abandon ship on that front then. We can agree that if Tony doesn't use his brain and utilize his invisibility and illusions. He'd get crushed.

No, you slightly misunderstood what I meant when I said he could discern the copies from the real one. I meant it in a more complex way, such as noticing the irregular actions taken in the current situation. Like for example, he'd know that IM is trying to create a diversion and wants to go on the defensive(by him making copies and implementing his camouflage) as you stated previously, so he'd look to see behavior that contradicts this action.

Gotcha. Makes more sense.

Also this tactic can also be thwarted by Jin making a matching number of clones and eliminating the fakes, which will greatly reduce the chances of a surprise attack

That's true. I forgot about his clones. Well Iron Man could cover himself better by using a smokescreen. That would give him a lot better cover if he used a hit and run tactic by shooting a repulsor and then quickly going back into stealth mode.

No Caption Provided

Not to sound like I'm underrating his energy beams but I don't think it's much to a guy who relaxes in lava for 7 weeks and comes out without a single scratch or burn, and I don't think it'll be much considering he's literally ignored lightning hitting him ...and we both know lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun

Actually his repulsors are a little bit more complicated than just being traditional lasers that burn through things. He does have those but his Repulsors are "reactionless force projections -- one way push." So just because Jin is resistant to heat doesn't mean that they wouldn't affect him. He has different types of repulsor beams that he can use. One of them is the burning one that doesn't push you back but just cooks you:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The other one is the one that pushes you back:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And that's my little history lesson about Iron Man's repulsors lol.

Also, I have a question about gas attacks. Does Jin have resistance to them? Because Iron Man can and has used knockout and toxic gas before:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex said:

Am I able to comment? lol

TC why are you arguing when you made the thread? If you believe your character can be Tony, why make the thread? I'm all for a good debate, but are we seriously going to be able to convince you?

Iron Man is severely underrated. He has crack head strength feats, and people still classify him mid-tier yet he has beaten Thor (both times "PIS" ) but still, and he's beaten people several times more powerful than himself. With that being said... I can add to scans... I mean, what we basically have is a hypersonic, sword wielder, with mystic powers, versus an engineer in a high powered armor....

I'm a huge IM fan, and I believe I.M could take it... But it seems like this match was stacked. I only see Tony taking this 10/10 times is if all 10 times he can use Ziran's armor when he hacked it, then powered it with the entire negative zone.

I'm arguing for Jin cause no one else is doing it. I made the battle cause I knew it'd be a good fight.

@noone301994:

Well, to be fair Hercules was off-panel when the sonic attack was being used so we don't really know if he was being affected or not. For all we know he could have been in agonizing pain, similarly to the scan I showed before. Hercules didn't show up until after Tony turned off his sonics after all. I mean if it didn't affect him at all then why didn't he intervene sooner? Plus Hercules and Juggernaut have durability and pain tolerance on a completely other level when compared to Jin. That I know for sure. Saying, "Hercules could do it" or something doesn't help your case because I highly doubt Jin is on the same level as them.

Indeed he was but he was right next to him before Tony BFR'd Cap to a different building. As for the pain endurance, Jin has practically fought for days going from battle to battle. He fought four full fights with multiple spear-like constructs through his body. He used a technique multiple times that allows a person to use their body's 100% capacity but the downside is the technique is extremely painful to the point that you die from the shock your body goes through. When someone else tried it she almost passed out from the pain after like a minute. She even goes on to comment on how Jin has used it multiple times while enduring the pain like it doesn't hurt. (tell me if you need scans, i'm too lazy to post it now)

I'm sure he can withstand pain.

I think I do understand what you're saying. "The fact that the blade was able to break the planet but not Jin proves he has amazing durability." However, the only reason that Jin didn't get sliced in two is simply because he blocked grabbed that dudes hand and blocked the attack before it could cut too deep. So it's hard to say what his durability level was based on this because it wasn't really pushed far. Can you honestly tell me that if he hadn't blocked that attack his durability would have saved him? No. Otherwise he wouldn't have blocked

lol I understand it's a little confusing but that's not what I was saying. What cut the planet wasn't the blade but the force behind the swing. This same force hit Jin along with the blade. He can stop the blade from slicing him but he cant stop the wind-like force that split the planet from hitting him.

Here's an example that may help: If you've ever stood next to the road when a car that's going very fast zooms by, you'll notice you get hit with a strong force or wind. Now this gust of wind doesn't damage you in any way but getting hit by the car at that high speed will. Now, we both know this is fiction but imagine amplifying that wind to the point where it's so strong that it can split the ground past the earth's crust and stretch more than halfway around the planet. Now wouldn't the car be traveling at preposterous speeds to be able to generate such a wind? Wouldn't it make logical sense that getting hit by the car would hurt and damage you more than getting hit by that wind? Jin took the force of the car (the lightning blade) but stopped it (strength feat) and he also took the wind-like force completely with out protection (durability)

If nukes and hits from Thor and Hulk don't breach his armor then... In my opinion nothing short of that force should be able to harm his suit.

You misunderstood my statement. I said harm him not breach the suit. Tony has been hurt multiple times without his suit being breached. As you can see in the scan I previously posted, Sentry KO'ed him without breaching his suit

Yeah I guess using Tony's flight maneuverability is a bad argument in the face of Jin's staff especially if Jin shoots out dozens of them at once that can expand. I'll just abandon ship on that front then. We can agree that if Tony doesn't use his brain and utilize his invisibility and illusions. He'd get crushed.

I agree and I definitely seeing him using his genius level intellect here and coming up with something

Well Iron Man could cover himself better by using a smokescreen. That would give him a lot better cover if he used a hit and run tactic by shooting a repulsor and then quickly going back into stealth mode

This is a very valid tactic. Jin would most likely rely on quick reactions to save him, I doubt it'll be easy though.

Actually his repulsors are a little bit more complicated than just being traditional lasers that burn through things. He does have those but his Repulsors are "reactionless force projections -- one way push." So just because Jin is resistant to heat doesn't mean that they wouldn't affect him. He has different types of repulsor beams that he can use. One of them is the burning one that doesn't push you back but just cooks you

Thanks for the explanations, I actually didn't know this :)

Also, I have a question about gas attacks. Does Jin have resistance to them? Because Iron Man can and has used knockout and toxic gas before

No he doesn't. I am amazed at IM's versatility lol. If he utilizes this tactic, he'd most likely take this fight. If he can quickly use it

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Noone301994

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

Indeed he was but he was right next to him before Tony BFR'd Cap to a different building. As for the pain endurance, Jin has practically fought for days going from battle to battle. He fought four full fights with multiple spear-like constructs through his body. He used a technique multiple times that allows a person to use their body's 100% capacity but the downside is the technique is extremely painful to the point that you die from the shock your body goes through. When someone else tried it she almost passed out from the pain after like a minute. She even goes on to comment on how Jin has used it multiple times while enduring the pain like it doesn't hurt. (tell me if you need scans, i'm too lazy to post it now)

I'm sure he can withstand pain.

It just seems a little odd to me that he waited that long to assist Captain America. Especially when there was a panel that clearly showed Hercules rushing over to help his comrade after noticing Iron Man beating him. You don't have to post scans of those events, I believe you, however, at the end of the day I still don't see his pain tolerance being higher than Juggernaut's. Don't you think Juggernaut could have replicated those feats? Hercules even? Yet they were still harmed by sonic attacks. Even if I were to budge on my opinion of this it wouldn't help Jin's case much. If Jin could withstand the sound, at the very best, his fighting ability would be drastically hindered and his reaction time would be significantly slower. His sonic attacks aren't the same as any other loud noises or sonic attacks. They are designed to put the mind into stasis. He has upgraded and modified weaponry to such a large extent that half of his weapons are unheard of (Repulsor beams).

lol I understand it's a little confusing but that's not what I was saying. What cut the planet wasn't the blade but the force behind the swing. This same force hit Jin along with the blade. He can stop the blade from slicing him but he cant stop the wind-like force that split the planet from hitting him.

Here's an example that may help: If you've ever stood next to the road when a car that's going very fast zooms by, you'll notice you get hit with a strong force or wind. Now this gust of wind doesn't damage you in any way but getting hit by the car at that high speed will. Now, we both know this is fiction but imagine amplifying that wind to the point where it's so strong that it can split the ground past the earth's crust and stretch more than halfway around the planet. Now wouldn't the car be traveling at preposterous speeds to be able to generate such a wind? Wouldn't it make logical sense that getting hit by the car would hurt and damage you more than getting hit by that wind? Jin took the force of the car (the lightning blade) but stopped it (strength feat) and he also took the wind-like force completely with out protection (durability)

Ohh okay that makes more sense. I'm still not on board about how he tanked the wind of that swing though.. By looking at the scan it looks like the wind blew nowhere near Jin.

You misunderstood my statement. I said harm him not breach the suit. Tony has been hurt multiple times without his suit being breached. As you can see in the scan I previously posted, Sentry KO'ed him without breaching his suit

Iron Man's actually created countermeasures for that:

No Caption Provided

No offense though but I don't see Jin replicating what Sentry did. Sentry is a sub light speed 100 tonner that got a cheap blitz shot on Tony while he was trying to take the fight somewhere else. Plus, he wasn't out for long:

No Caption Provided

Almost immediately after Sentry hits Iron Man Nick Fury asks for a status report and while Sentry is talking to Fury Iron Man stays down and plays possum while scanning Sentry for weaknesses and then surprise attacks him. Who knows if Tony was even knocked out and if he was it must have literally been like 2 seconds.

This is a very valid tactic. Jin would most likely rely on quick reactions to save him, I doubt it'll be easy though.

Agreed. He would be almost impossible to detect while being invisible and in smoke.

Thanks for the explanations, I actually didn't know this :)

You're welcome :)

No he doesn't. I am amazed at IM's versatility lol. If he utilizes this tactic, he'd most likely take this fight. If he can quickly use it

Well if Tony could create a giant amount of smoke to engulf the battlefield why not replace the smoke with knockout gas while invisible? The number one reason that I am such a die hard Iron Man fan is due to his versatility. He has so many weapons and gadgets at his disposal that he puts Batman's utility belt to shame lol.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Great points and counters. I'm going to have to side with you on this one. I can see Iron Man taking the majority due to his versatility. Some of the things Iron Man brings to the table, Jin has no answer for other than relying on his stats to aid him.

It was awesome debating with you and hopefully we can do it some other time :)

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Great points and counters. I'm going to have to side with you on this one. I can see Iron Man taking the majority due to his versatility. Some of the things Iron Man brings to the table, Jin has no answer for other than relying on his stats to aid him.

It was awesome debating with you and hopefully we can do it some other time :)

I'm glad you saw it my way man. You certainly put up a great argument yourself. Based on what the arguments that you have made I gained a lot of respect for the character and I could definitely see Iron Man just barely winning. Tony would probably win like 6/10 if not less and that's only if he played it smart, and like you said, utilized his versatility.

It was awesome debating with you and it would be great if we did it again!

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And that's how it's done comicvine

We need more threads like these.

Avatar image for sebastianmccormick1
sebastianmccormick1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a few notes

1: Jin Mo-Ri a.k.a Sun Wukong is not a human

2. This just a side not, but there was a Sun Wukong in Marvel comics too. http://marvel.wikia.com/Sun_Wukong_(Earth-616)

3. Sun Wukong is actually a real character in Eastern Religions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Wukong

4. Here is some more info on Sun Wukomg http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/find-a-good-match-for-sun-wukong-577180/

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SirNeko

Your posts are pretty badly formatted I can't make head or tails, but how does Iron-Man counter this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is certainly entertaining :)

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers