Iron Man vs Itachi

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Triumphant

Ironman could definitly kill him without prep. all he'd have to do is shoot a blast at him and he's dead and gone.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
MrDirector786 said:
"Like I said, with prep Iron Man wins, but without it, Itachi would probably win. If he has prep, he could counter the tsukiyomi by having some device which could allow him to indirectly watch Itachi, since it only works if he looks directly into his eyes. For Amaterasu, he could have some sort of energy shield to activate if he decides to use it because he can't light him on fire if he's behind an energy shield, and using amaterasu really drains Itachi. For Sussano, I'm not sure exactly what he could do, but I think he could think of something. And like someone else said, Iron Man could fire a nuke and end it because I sincerely doubt Itachi or anyone from Naruto could survive a nuclear explosion. And if anyone asks, I read the Naruto manga."
Iron Man doesn't need prep to defeat Itachi.Do you honestly think Iron Man has to watch Itachi to know where he is? Did you read Civil War? Iron Man duplicated Spider-Man's Spider-sense for himself and added it to his sensory equipment.I doubt Iron Man will be looking into the eyes of someone he's firing on.Who does that? Iron Man has energy shields and has had energy shields since Heroes Reborn..that was like in the 90's.Only difference now is Iron Man can project his shields something like Invisible Woman and they are much more powerful.Iron Man doesn't fire nukes..he can charge his gauntlets to produce a nuke level blast or if he doesn't want to waste time he can call other suits which can be there in seconds with his technopathy and then unload on Itachi that way.
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Braise
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"Amaterasu, eternal hell flames that burn with greater intensity than the surface of sun, can "burn everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target." These flames appear instantly.

On the other hand, Itachi has his Susanoo, a techinique which "creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi wielding the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword). The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion."That aside, Itachi could be a pacifist, and just use Tsukuyomi, which "traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown." "
All this crap is well and good but how fast is Itachi,How durable is he,and and how physically strong is he? 
"
Itachi is at bare minimum, a bullet-timer. At the very least. I mean, Rock Lee has moved at speeds well exceeding that of sound and Kakashi was able to see him with his three-tomoe sharingan. Itachi should be able to do so as well considering his sharingan (the special eye technique which allows him to see the trajectory of things as well as the aforementioned abilities) is superior (mangekyou), and he also has much more experience with it. Susanoo reflects all damage, and it's a magical in nature. We know it can shrug off a lot of damage such as when Sasuke used Kirin on it,a technique which bested a small mountain; so the chances that it could repel a nuke aren't so farfetched. Iron Man will also have to deal with the Sword of Totsuka, which due to its immaterial nature, it should be able to pierce Iron Man's armor.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Braise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"Amaterasu, eternal hell flames that burn with greater intensity than the surface of sun, can "burn everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target." These flames appear instantly.

On the other hand, Itachi has his Susanoo, a techinique which "creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi wielding the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword). The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion."That aside, Itachi could be a pacifist, and just use Tsukuyomi, which "traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown." "
All this crap is well and good but how fast is Itachi,How durable is he,and and how physically strong is he? 
"
Itachi is at bare minimum, a bullet-timer. At the very least. I mean, Rock Lee has moved at speeds well exceeding that of sound and Kakashi was able to see him with his three-tomoe sharingan. Itachi should be able to do so as well considering his sharingan (the special eye technique which allows him to see the trajectory of things as well as the aforementioned abilities) is superior (mangekyou), and he also has much more experience with it. Susanoo reflects all damage, and it's a magical in nature. We know it can shrug off a lot of damage such as when Sasuke used Kirin on it,a technique which bested a small mountain; so the chances that it could repel a nuke aren't so farfetched. Iron Man will also have to deal with the Sword of Totsuka, which due to its immaterial nature, it should be able to pierce Iron Man's armor. "
If you honestly think taking down a mountain means you have enough power that you can repel a nuke...something is wrong with you.
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Braise
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:

"
Itachi is at bare minimum, a bullet-timer. At the very least. I mean, Rock Lee has moved at speeds well exceeding that of sound and Kakashi was able to see him with his three-tomoe sharingan. Itachi should be able to do so as well considering his sharingan (the special eye technique which allows him to see the trajectory of things as well as the aforementioned abilities) is superior (mangekyou), and he also has much more experience with it. Susanoo reflects all damage, and it's a magical in nature. We know it can shrug off a lot of damage such as when Sasuke used Kirin on it,a technique which bested a small mountain; so the chances that it could repel a nuke aren't so farfetched. Iron Man will also have to deal with the Sword of Totsuka, which due to its immaterial nature, it should be able to pierce Iron Man's armor. "
If you honestly think taking down a mountain means you have enough power that you can repel a nuke...something is wrong with you.
"
It's said to repel any attack. We've only seen it tested against kirin, which completely obliterated a mountain and left a pretty large crater.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

come on iron man has taken shots from heavy weight hitters in marvel and fought the likes of doctor strange, itachi can not do anything that top strange it terms of mystical so iron man takes this no doubt.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Braise
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"come on iron man has taken shots from heavy weight hitters in marvel and fought the likes of doctor strange, itachi can not do anything that top strange it terms of mystical so iron man takes this no doubt."
You're talking about this Doc Strange.

Who's completely different from Sorceror Supreme, Doc Strange.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Braise said:
It's said to repel any attack. We've only seen it tested against kirin, which completely obliterated a mountain and left a pretty large crater. "
Is Susanoo like a forcefield or something?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Braise said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"come on iron man has taken shots from heavy weight hitters in marvel and fought the likes of doctor strange, itachi can not do anything that top strange it terms of mystical so iron man takes this no doubt."

Who's completely different from this Sorceror Supreme, Doc Strange."
no i mean the sorceror supreme.
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Braise
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Braise said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:

Who's completely different from this Sorceror Supreme, Doc Strange."
no i mean the sorceror supreme."
Well, it doesn't disprove Itachi having something of a chance.

Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
It's said to repel any attack. We've only seen it tested against kirin, which completely obliterated a mountain and left a pretty large crater. "
"
It's an otherworldly summon, a spiritual being that protects the caster from all attacks with a magical mirror, and a sword which pierces everything and seals it into an eternal dream-like illusion.

This is obviously not a curbstomp, as Iron Man can well destroy Itachi, by like, blowing up the world or something, or if he had prep and nuked the general region a couple of hundred times. But Itachi isn't powerless, you know.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By AtPhantom

I don't see how Itachi can harm Iron man if Iron Man has shields, or how he can trap him in a dream like stage, doesn't that require eye contact? Iron man doesn't use his eyes directly in battle, he was a HUD within his armor.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Braise said:
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"
It's an otherworldly summon, a spiritual being that protects the caster from all attacks with a magical mirror, and a sword which pierces everything and seals it into an eternal dream-like illusion. This is obviously not a curbstomp, as Iron Man can well destroy Itachi, by like, blowing up the world or something, or if he had prep and nuked the general region a couple of hundred times. But Itachi isn't powerless, you know."
I never said Itachi was powerlessl.I would assume he is quite powerful.I just think Iron Man can beat him.If Susanoo isn't as fast as Iron Man or faster..I don't see how he could protect Itachi from everything...unless he creates a forcefield protecting him on all sides.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"
It's an otherworldly summon, a spiritual being that protects the caster from all attacks with a magical mirror, and a sword which pierces everything and seals it into an eternal dream-like illusion. This is obviously not a curbstomp, as Iron Man can well destroy Itachi, by like, blowing up the world or something, or if he had prep and nuked the general region a couple of hundred times. But Itachi isn't powerless, you know."
I never said Itachi was powerlessl.I would assume he is quite powerful.I just think Iron Man can beat him.If Susanoo isn't as fast as Iron Man or faster..I don't see how he could protect Itachi from everything...unless he creates a forcefield protecting him on all sides.
"
right now i would say he is on par with spiderman in stark armor in terms of speed.
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Braise
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"
"
It appears to act like a force-field. It protected him from a colossal lightning attack which shattered a mountain, and Iron Man will be hard pressed to move as fast as that.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Braise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"
"
It appears to act like a force-field. It protected him from a colossal lightning attack which shattered a mountain, and Iron Man will be hard pressed to move as fast as that. "
I don't know how fast a lightning attack is as opposed to actual lightning striking.I understand he was shielded from a huge attack but what I am asking is..if it came from one direction or more than that.Iron Man can attack him from behind while remaining in front of him.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AtPhantom

I want to know what can Itachi do to harm Iron Man while he has his shelds on?

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Braise
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"
"
It appears to act like a force-field. It protected him from a colossal lightning attack which shattered a mountain, and Iron Man will be hard pressed to move as fast as that. "
I don't know how fast a lightning attack is as opposed to actual lightning striking.I understand he was shielded from a huge attack but what I am asking is..if it came from one direction or more than that.Iron Man can attack him from behind while remaining in front of him.
"
The lightning attack utilized actual lightning, as Sasuke created cumulonimbus clouds (thunder clouds) to use to generate his Kirin. As for how it would deal with attacking from multiple angles, well.. I really don't know. Those scans are pretty much all I've seen of susanoo.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Braise said:
The lightning attack utilized actual lightning, as Sasuke created cumulonimbus clouds (thunder clouds) to use to generate his Kirin. As for how it would deal with attacking from multiple angles, well.. I really don't know. Those scans are pretty much all we've seen of susanoo. "
Storm uses actual lighting attacks with real lightning but that doesn't mean they are fast as a lightning actually strikes.Generating lighting as energy and then using isn't the same as lightning just striking.Either way...I don't know how fast the attack was to match it to Iron Man's speed.
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Braise
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
The lightning attack utilized actual lightning, as Sasuke created cumulonimbus clouds (thunder clouds) to use to generate his Kirin. As for how it would deal with attacking from multiple angles, well.. I really don't know. Those scans are pretty much all we've seen of susanoo. "
Storm uses actual lighting attacks with real lightning but that doesn't mean they are fast as a lightning actually strikes.Generating lighting as energy and then using isn't the same as lightning just striking.Either way...I don't know how fast the attack was to match it to Iron Man's speed.
"
Sasuke can generate it, and merely guide it to strike wherever he wants. The lightning attack isn't using the energy of the lightning, it's the actual lightning itself that Sasuke is using to strike Itachi, except this lightning bolt is many times bigger and destructive than your backyard lightning. This scan shows that Sasuke is guiding actual lightning, as even one of the characters mentions how it's unavoidable because lightning can reach the ground at 1/1000th of a second, many times faster than the speed of sound.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Braise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"
Sasuke can generate it, and merely guide it to strike wherever he wants. The lightning attack isn't using the energy of the lightning, it's the actual lightning itself that Sasuke is using to strike Itachi, except this lightning bolt is many times bigger and destructive than your backyard lightning. This scan shows that Sasuke is guiding actual lightning, as even one of the characters mentions how it's unavoidable because lightning can reach the ground at 1/1000th of a second, many times faster than the speed of sound."
Ok I see now.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By AtPhantom

So how ca Itachi harm Iron man while in his armor?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#72  Edited By MrDirector786
Vance Astro said:
"MrDirector786 said:
"Like I said, with prep Iron Man wins, but without it, Itachi would probably win. If he has prep, he could counter the tsukiyomi by having some device which could allow him to indirectly watch Itachi, since it only works if he looks directly into his eyes. For Amaterasu, he could have some sort of energy shield to activate if he decides to use it because he can't light him on fire if he's behind an energy shield, and using amaterasu really drains Itachi. For Sussano, I'm not sure exactly what he could do, but I think he could think of something. And like someone else said, Iron Man could fire a nuke and end it because I sincerely doubt Itachi or anyone from Naruto could survive a nuclear explosion. And if anyone asks, I read the Naruto manga."
Iron Man doesn't need prep to defeat Itachi.Do you honestly think Iron Man has to watch Itachi to know where he is? Did you read Civil War? Iron Man duplicated Spider-Man's Spider-sense for himself and added it to his sensory equipment.I doubt Iron Man will be looking into the eyes of someone he's firing on.Who does that? Iron Man has energy shields and has had energy shields since Heroes Reborn..that was like in the 90's.Only difference now is Iron Man can project his shields something like Invisible Woman and they are much more powerful.Iron Man doesn't fire nukes..he can charge his gauntlets to produce a nuke level blast or if he doesn't want to waste time he can call other suits which can be there in seconds with his technopathy and then unload on Itachi that way.
"
Yeah, I kind of forgot about the spider sense thing. If I had remembered that, I would have just said he nukes Itachi and that's the end of it.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#73  Edited By geraldthesloth
Braise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"
Sasuke can generate it, and merely guide it to strike wherever he wants. The lightning attack isn't using the energy of the lightning, it's the actual lightning itself that Sasuke is using to strike Itachi, except this lightning bolt is many times bigger and destructive than your backyard lightning. This scan shows that Sasuke is guiding actual lightning, as even one of the characters mentions how it's unavoidable because lightning can reach the ground at 1/1000th of a second, many times faster than the speed of sound."
Glad too see we both use the same site braise :p
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The Rookie

anime drawing are horrible lol

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Braise
The Rookie said:
"anime drawing are horrible lol"
Which is why I choose to stick to the manga rather than the anime, unless they're airing some climatic battle that's also in the comic. Its only then, for some reason, that the production company chooses to up the quality of the series. Zabuza/Haku vs Naruto and comp = awesome. Gaara vs Rock Lee = awesome. Naruto vs Sasuke at the cliff = awesome. Naruto and comp vs Kakuzu/Hidan = pretty awesome.

Raiga (filler villain) vs Naruto/comp = sucks hairy, rancid armpit monkey balls.
anguslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anguslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@triumphant: dude if you think its that easy u must not have allot of info on iron mans opponent itachi wins

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 rogueshadow  Moderator

Iron man.

Loses.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By dondave

@anguslight: Neither of the people you messaged have been on the forums for quite some time

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was this bumped, Iron man at full power wins.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full power? I don't like to be that guy to use speed, but it's necessary here. What's the chance of Itachi using Susanno before Iron Man takes off his head with a repulser ray? I don't think Itachi will, neither do I think he will be able to get off some Gen-Justu, because Iron Man is simply too quick for him. In my opinion if Iron Man looks him in the eyes though it's over, as he can easily manipulate the whole battle from there and use tsukiyomi. Not to mention if he uses Amaterasu Iron Man will have to find a way around it. This battle all depends on if Itachi can get off some Gen-Justu at the beginning before Iron Man one-shots him.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Full power? I don't like to be that guy to use speed, but it's necessary here. What's the chance of Itachi using Susanno before Iron Man takes off his head with a repulser ray? I don't think Itachi will, neither do I think he will be able to get off some Gen-Justu, because Iron Man is simply too quick for him. In my opinion if Iron Man looks him in the eyes though it's over, as he can easily manipulate the whole battle from there and use tsukiyomi. Not to mention if he uses Amaterasu Iron Man will have to find a way around it. This battle all depends on if Itachi can get off some Gen-Justu at the beginning before Iron Man one-shots him.

He can activate Susanoo in an instant, look at his fight with Sasuke.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Noone301994

Iron Man destroys Itachi.

His speed would be too much for Itachi to tag him, genjutsu wouldn't work as a result of this, (and because Iron Man technically doesn't directly look into his eyes since he has a HUD and wouldn't even look into his eyes when attempting to blast him) Itachi has also shown to be vulnerable to sound based attacks while in susano'o so Iron Man beats him via sonics.

No Caption Provided

Sonics:

No Caption Provided

anguslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By anguslight

@thundergodswrath: the only thing i been hearing from poeple is speed speed i mean speed is hard to counter but itachi has those eyes and he dont just need genjutus there are other ways he can win like sasunoo sword and lol itachi gaurd always up gonna be hard touching him

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath: the only thing i been hearing from poeple is speed speed i mean speed is hard to counter but itachi has those eyes and he dont just need genjutus there are other ways he can win like sasunoo sword and lol itachi gaurd always up gonna be hard touching him

By time he gets out his sword, it's likely Iron Man would have already sliced him, and i'm pretty sure Iron Man could dodge the sword. It looks extremely dangerous, nothing he would try and tank. Susanno is pretty impressive, and I don't think Itachi's has been shown with an upper limit or so, but based of Madara's version which should be more powerful I don't see why Iron Man can't destroy it. I mean the Tsunade cracked it herself, and Iron Man is so much more stronger physically it's not even funny.

Iron Man is a class 100, while Tsunade is far below. He should easily destroy it. I only see Ttsukiyomi and Susanno working, but don't get me wrong, I believe this can go either way. ( Now that I think about it more ) Also I know that's not final form Susanoo but the users with it almost always start off at it's weaker form, and I don't see why that would change here.

@thundergodswrath said:

He can activate Susanoo in an instant, look at his fight with Sasuke.

Look above.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That 4 years later bump..

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman easily. If you think Amaterasu compares to tanking a nuke point blank then I don't know what to say. Also it's full power. What does that mean Thorbuster or Extremis? He could give Thorn a ton of trouble before losing in Thorbuster armor. Thor would smack the Naruto world and destroy it if he wanted to (no hyperbole) and Itachi with it. Itachi has no hope against someone who an tangle with Thor on near equal footing and who drastically surpasses him in every area.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sasuke was able to dodge amaterasu Ironman sure as hell can. And Since kabuto was able to come up with a way to be completely immune to his sharingan Ironman can too. His Susanoo cant be maintained for very long and can't hurt Ironman who will simply stay at a safe distance until it burns out. And Itachi has no anwser to any of Ironman's wide radius blasts and his taijutsu is totally useless here. Ironman wins this in a stomp.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Tony_Shark

Iron Man wins. Every time.

Itachi wouldn't use Susano'o right off the bat, as it actually kills him, and he can't keep it up for long. Also, Iron Man can just call 20 other suits to aid him.

Aside from just superior feats in general.

anguslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@95_Til_Infinity: wait just a second iron men has strength but will not be able to break sasunoo tsunda used one of her own jutus as a ace in the hole and whats this about iron men slicing itachi in half man you out of your mind easier said then done and i'm pretty sure in power that tsunda is strong then a bucket of bolt

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Noone301994

@anguslight: Tsunade is by no means stronger than this 'bucket of bolt'

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By New_World_Order

@95_Til_Infinity: wait just a second iron men has strength but will not be able to break sasunoo tsunda used one of her own jutus as a ace in the hole and whats this about iron men slicing itachi in half man you out of your mind easier said then done and i'm pretty sure in power that tsunda is strong then a bucket of bolt

Look above.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only thing Itachi have, that can stop Ironman is Totsuka Sword, but the odds of successfully use it are very low. i'll give it to Ironman 9/10

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By OverLordArhas

@95_Til_Infinity:

Of course you know that Madara likes to play around with his prey, giving them false hope then crushing it. The one that Tsunade cracked is not even a fully materialized Susanoo and he punches are backed with Chakra, remember, only Chakra based attacks can neutralized Chakra, it is also the foundation of Hyuga clan's gentle fist.

And how can Ironman gets to bypass Yata Mirror?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By New_World_Order

@95_Til_Infinity:

Of course you know that Madara likes to play around with his prey, giving them false hope then crushing it. The one that Tsunade cracked is not even a fully materialized Susanoo and he punches are backed with Chakra, remember, only Chakra based attacks can neutralized Chakra, it is also the foundation of Hyuga clan's gentle fist.

I know, I even said it was a weaker version of Susanoo. Also Madara won't get the time to use Yata Mirror.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

@95_Til_Infinity:

I know, I even said it was a weaker version of Susanoo. Also Madara won't get the time to use Yata Mirror.

Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka are pretty much standard for Itachi when battling foes he thinks that are stronger than him, as for him not pulling it out in time, look at the Nagato fight, he impaled him with the sword in chain with his previous attack.

Also, remember that Itachi is not a bruiser like Madara, he is a Genjutsu Type, meaning he will not fight head on, he will first asses the enemy at a distance using lets say a kagebunshin before heading out himself.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By New_World_Order

@95_Til_Infinity said:

@overlordarhas said:

@95_Til_Infinity:

Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka are pretty much standard for Itachi when battling foes he thinks that are stronger than him, as for him not pulling it out in time, look at the Nagato fight, he impaled him with the sword in chain with his previous attack.

Also, remember that Itachi is not a bruiser like Madara, he is a Genjutsu Type, meaning he will not fight head on, he will first asses the enemy at a distance using lets say a kagebunshin before heading out himself.

I guess.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman easily. If you think Amaterasu compares to tanking a nuke point blank then I don't know what to say. Also it's full power. What does that mean Thorbuster or Extremis? He could give Thorn a ton of trouble before losing in Thorbuster armor. Thor would smack the Naruto world and destroy it if he wanted to (no hyperbole) and Itachi with it. Itachi has no hope against someone who an tangle with Thor on near equal footing and who drastically surpasses him in every area.

Amaterasu burn slowly but it will eat you up. Why do you think the Raikage threw away his arm?

ShiningBulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man easily takes this with his Spider Powers.