Iron Man vs Itachi

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bookman

Both are at full power and Itachi has full use of his eyes.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Resonate

you curbstomp battle making bastard :d

how is Iron Man supposed to stand up to that?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Resonate says:

"you curbstomp battle making bastard :dhow is Iron Man supposed to stand up to that?"

If you think this can proves Iron Man doesn't win..you've lost it.

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron Man

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Zenma

if he's smart enough...iron man

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

how can iron beat beat Tsukiyumi & Amaterasu he's not all lighting fast and itachi can fight and defeat long range fighter and itachi's speeds alone ironman couldn't touch.... and before anyone say anything itachi can perfore jutsu so fast that the sharingan itself can't read his hand movement. ironman would lose sorry mr. stark

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I.R.O.N.M.A.N.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Iron Man would win this fight

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Braise

How's Iron Man going up against Susanoo?

spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spidey209

King Saturn said:

"

Iron Man would win this fight

"

ulitmateninjagaidenx said:

"

I.R.O.N.M.A.N.

"

no,his sasannno cannot be petrenated by iron repulsor and atmatseru will burn through his armour

Avatar image for sovereign_vance
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Uchiha NeVann said:
"

how can iron beat beat Tsukiyumi & Amaterasu he's not all lighting fast and itachi can fight and defeat long range fighter and itachi's speeds alone ironman couldn't touch.... and before anyone say anything itachi can perfore jutsu so fast that the sharingan itself can't read his hand movement. ironman would lose sorry mr. stark

"
Don't be f#ckin ridiculous.Iron Man is faster than Itachi.
spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spidey209
Sovereign Vance said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"

"
Don't be f#ckin ridiculous.Iron Man is faster than Itachi."
do u read naruto?what can ironman do to penetrate susanno?
spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spidey209
Sovereign Vance said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"

"
do u read naruto?what can ironman do to penetrate susanno?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
spidey209 said:
"Sovereign Vance said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"

"
do u read naruto?what can ironman do to penetrate susanno?"
karasu_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By karasu_

itachi all the way nikkuhs :]

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gunswordfist
Resonate said:
"

you curbstomp battle making bastard :d

how is Iron Man supposed to stand up to that?

"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man wins.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Triumphant

Iron man

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yaujtapool
spidey209 said:
"Sovereign Vance said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"

"
do u read naruto?what can ironman do to penetrate susanno?"
I think you should rephrase that sentence .
By the way Ironman wins .
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Matezoide2

Iron Man blasts Itachi.
fight over

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth

No offense to vance

but itachi wins

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By geraldthesloth

Itachi wins

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The Rookie

how? can Itachi survive ironmans blast?

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By geraldthesloth

How can iron man survive anything that comes from his sharingan?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By MrDirector786

If you ask me, Itachi wins UNLESS Iron Man gets prep, then Iron Man would win.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By gunswordfist
MrDirector786 said:
"If you ask me, Itachi wins UNLESS Iron Man gets prep, then Iron Man would win."
I got to agree. I've seen just one episode with Itachi and it was the edited version on CN no less, and the guy can blow sh!t up by just looking at it. I don't see how Iron Man could win and I'm not even a Naruto fan...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geraldthesloth said:
"No offense to vancebut itachi wins"
I don't take offense because I don't know sh#t about Itachi but the people who do haven't made a case when obviously alot of people here don't know the extent of Itachi's abilities.
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kataklysmo

If your a fanboy who doesn't know shit about itachi, please GTFO out of this site

Ironman cant stand up to Itachi

and Vance, please do a lil more research on Anime characters before you post who wins

Dont act like fuckin retards now people

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Yaujtapool
Kataklysmo said:
"

If your a fanboy who doesn't know shit about itachi, please GTFO out of this site

and Vance, please do a lil more research on Anime characters before you post who wins

"
Now wasnt that a little harsh .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kataklysmo said:
"

"
1.I don't have to know what both characters can do before I say who wins.It's up to the people who know about the other character to make a case for him.
2.You say Iron Man can't stand up to Itachi but you provide no evidence.That's the problem with battle forums people don't know the rules.
3.This is a comics website I'm not obligated to know sh#t about anime characters if you make a battle (not saying you made this) involving anime characters chance are some people aren't going to know what they can do.Believe it or not there are people here who absolutely hate anime.
4.Not knowing anything about anime characters has nothing to with actual intelligence
5.How the hell do you call people retards and then tell people to leave a COMICS site for not knowing anything about an ANIME character.

Don't tell me what to do.I don't have to do research and I don't have to leave because I don't know anything about Itachi.I said Iron Man wins.It is now your responsibility..since you know so f#ckin much to make a case against that.If you choose not to..don't start b#tchin like a little kid.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By gunswordfist
Kataklysmo said:
"

"

And the Narutard attack begins. I thought this site was above that but I guess I was wrong...
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Braise

Amaterasu, eternal hell flames that burn with greater intensity than the surface of sun, can "burn everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target." These flames appear instantly.

On the other hand, Itachi has his Susanoo, a techinique which "creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi wielding the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword). The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion."

That aside, Itachi could be a pacifist, and just use Tsukuyomi, which "traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown."

Evan Snow-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Evan Snow-Wolf
Vance Astro said:
"Kataklysmo said:
"

"
1.I don't have to know what both characters can do before I say who wins.It's up to the people who know about the other character to make a case for him.
2.You say Iron Man can't stand up to Itachi but you provide no evidence.That's the problem with battle forums people don't know the rules.
3.This is a comics website I'm not obligated to know sh#t about anime characters if you make a battle (not saying you made this) involving anime characters chance are some people aren't going to know what they can do.Believe it or not there are people here who absolutely hate anime.
4.Not knowing anything about anime characters has nothing to with actual intelligence
5.How the hell do you call people retards and then tell people to leave a COMICS site for not knowing anything about an ANIME character.

Don't tell me what to do.I don't have to do research and I don't have to leave because I don't know anything about Itachi.I said Iron Man wins.It is now your responsibility..since you know so f#ckin much to make a case against that.If you choose not to..don't start b#tchin like a little kid.
"

Exactly.

"Believe it or not, there are people her who absolutely hate anime."

And I'm one of them.

Seriously... why is that you give some anime character a bunch of abilities barely pronounceable, all in Japanese, and suddenly that makes them gods against everything in existence?

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth
Kataklysmo said:
"

"
Don't be a dick about things
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The Rookie
Evan Snow-Wolf said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kataklysmo said:
"

"

"
Exactly."Believe it or not, there are people her who absolutely hate anime."And I'm one of them.Seriously... why is that you give some anime character a bunch of abilities barely pronounceable, all in Japanese, and suddenly that makes them gods against everything in existence?"
lol
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The Rookie
Kataklysmo said:
"

"
lol Get The F@$k out out of this site?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Braise said:
"Amaterasu, eternal hell flames that burn with greater intensity than the surface of sun, can "burn everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target." These flames appear instantly.

On the other hand, Itachi has his Susanoo, a techinique which "creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi wielding the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword). The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion."That aside, Itachi could be a pacifist, and just use Tsukuyomi, which "traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown." "
All this crap is well and good but how fast is Itachi,How durable is he,and and how physically strong is he? 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By geraldthesloth
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"Amaterasu, eternal hell flames that burn with greater intensity than the surface of sun, can "burn everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target." These flames appear instantly.

On the other hand, Itachi has his Susanoo, a techinique which "creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi wielding the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword). The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion."That aside, Itachi could be a pacifist, and just use Tsukuyomi, which "traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown." "
All this crap is well and good but how fast is Itachi,How durable is he,and and how physically strong is he? 
"
His strength was never really defined as he used more jutsus than physical force he's incredibly durable though as far as the manga goes.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geraldthesloth said:
His strength was never really defined as he used more jutsus than physical force he's incredibly durable though as far as the manga goes."
Incredibly durable doesn't say much..can he take a nuke?
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The Rookie

most likely not

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Triumphant

Nope he can't

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By geraldthesloth
Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
His strength was never really defined as he used more jutsus than physical force he's incredibly durable though as far as the manga goes."
"
God no
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By geraldthesloth

All together i would say he's a peak human i guess.

but his speeds above that but not by much

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"
God no"
Then Iron Man wins.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The Rookie

lol no arguments there huh

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By geraldthesloth
Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"
God no"
Then Iron Man wins.
"
The thing is all itachi has to do is make eye contact with iron man and it could be over before ti starts
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geraldthesloth said:
The thing is all itachi has to do is make eye contact with iron man and it could be over before ti starts"
Iron Man isn't one to look in to the eyes of other men.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By MrDirector786

Like I said, with prep Iron Man wins, but without it, Itachi would probably win. If he has prep, he could counter the tsukiyomi by having some device which could allow him to indirectly watch Itachi, since it only works if he looks directly into his eyes. For Amaterasu, he could have some sort of energy shield to activate if he decides to use it because he can't light him on fire if he's behind an energy shield, and using amaterasu really drains Itachi. For Sussano, I'm not sure exactly what he could do, but I think he could think of something. And like someone else said, Iron Man could fire a nuke and end it because I sincerely doubt Itachi or anyone from Naruto could survive a nuclear explosion. And if anyone asks, I read the Naruto manga.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By geraldthesloth
MrDirector786 said:
"Like I said, with prep Iron Man wins, but without it, Itachi would probably win. If he has prep, he could counter the tsukiyomi by having some device which could allow him to indirectly watch Itachi, since it only works if he looks directly into his eyes. For Amaterasu, he could have some sort of energy shield to activate if he decides to use it because he can't light him on fire if he's behind an energy shield, and using amaterasu really drains Itachi. For Sussano, I'm not sure exactly what he could do, but I think he could think of something. And like someone else said, Iron Man could fire a nuke and end it because I sincerely doubt Itachi or anyone from Naruto could survive a nuclear explosion. And if anyone asks, I read the Naruto manga."
Greatly put