iron patriot i think

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Iron Patriot would probably defeat current Iron Man.

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Push

Iron Man, all day, every day! I think it's offensive to Stark to have someone jack his suite and automatically think their gonna be better at it than him after god know's how many years with his designs! It's like saying "who'll win, Harry Osborne in the Goblin outfit, or Tony Stark! Duh! Osborne may have stooped his way to the top and STOLEN Tony's armour and tech, but he aint no Tony ;-) (and we all know Norman is not gonna last as the so called head honcho!)

the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the Vica

In a one on one fight, Tony would take it. He has years of experience as Iron Man, while Norms only JUST became Iron Patriot.

But with his Dark Avengers backing him up, Norms is untouchable. And that's the only reason Stark hasn't kicked Osborn's azz yet.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian
@the Vica said:
" In a one on one fight, Tony would take it. He has years of experience as Iron Man, while Norms only JUST became Iron Patriot.

But with his Dark Avengers backing him up, Norms is untouchable. And that's the only reason Stark hasn't kicked Osborn's azz yet.
"
Thats the only reason? I figured part of it had to do with him having to rely only on outdate armor while he is running from the law.

Currently Tony is running on old outdated designs and Iron Patriot armor should be a more advanced suit then which ever one Tony has access to.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Yaujtapool

I have already made this thread some time ago , im pretty sure of it and Ironman would win anyway .

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Korg

Osborn has Extremis. Tony is screwed.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Korg said:
" Osborn has Extremis. Tony is screwed. "
How in hte hell does Osborn have extremis !?
I thought he just had a Ironman suite which was repainted not the extremis virus .
Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By weapon x badazz

@Yaujtapool said:
"
@Korg said:
" Osborn has Extremis. Tony is screwed. "
How in hte hell does Osborn have extremis !? I thought he just had a Ironman suite which was repainted not the extremis virus ."

I just thought it was repainted too, i go for Ironman anyways

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chaos Agent
@Nobody said:
"
@the Vica said:
" In a one on one fight, Tony would take it. He has years of experience as Iron Man, while Norms only JUST became Iron Patriot.

"
Thats the only reason? I figured part of it had to do with him having to rely only on outdate armor while he is running from the law.Currently Tony is running on old outdated designs and Iron Patriot armor should be a more advanced suit then which ever one Tony has access to. "
Even with older suits he was able to beat Namor

Besides people seem to be forgetting that Osborn's power suit is made by Oscorp Tecnology instead of Stark Enterprises
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian
@Chaos Agent said:
" Even with older suits he was able to beat NamorBesides people seem to be forgetting that Osborn's power suit is made by Oscorp Tecnology instead of Stark Enterprises "
He didn't defeat Namor. He tricked him and then ran like hell. Iron Man said even with his newer suits he could never defeat Namor.

Osborn's armor is made from Stark Tech he had taken from Stark's Armory. It was just put together by Oscorp.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"
@Chaos Agent said:
" Even with older suits he was able to beat NamorBesides people seem to be forgetting that Osborn's power suit is made by Oscorp Tecnology instead of Stark Enterprises "
He didn't defeat Namor. He tricked him and then ran like hell. Iron Man said even with his newer suits he could never defeat Namor.Osborn's armor is made from Stark Tech he had taken from Stark's Armory. It was just put together by Oscorp. "
1.Iron Man did beat Namor in an older armor.What he says is of no significance.
2.Iron Man also made an armor specifically for underwater battle...he beat Namor in that also.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Nobody said:
"
@Chaos Agent said:
He didn't defeat Namor. He tricked him and then ran like hell. Iron Man said even with his newer suits he could never defeat Namor.Osborn's armor is made from Stark Tech he had taken from Stark's Armory. It was just put together by Oscorp. "
2.Iron Man also made an armor specifically for underwater battle...he beat Namor in that also.
"
1. I'm sure he did in past comics. But I was referring to the latest comic where he fought him.
2. He used that suit in Invincible Iron Man.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Nobody said:
"
@Chaos Agent said:
Yet it looks exactly like one of Ironmans armors , and if it was put together by Oscorp i doubt they could do a better job than Stark .
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian
@Yaujtapool said:
"
@Nobody said:
"
@Chaos Agent said:
Yet it looks exactly like one of Ironmans armors , and if it was put together by Oscorp i doubt they could do a better job than Stark . "
Its just like cars. A lot of cars get their parts from various countries, but they are assembled in the United States. Same thing here, he got the parts from Stark, he just assembled in in an order that worked for him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Nobody said:
"
@Chaos Agent said:
"
1. I'm sure he did in past comics. But I was referring to the latest comic where he fought him.2. He used that suit in Invincible Iron Man. "
1.Do you mean in the issue of Illuminati where he fought Namor?
2.Do you mean the animated movie? Every Iron Man comic is "Invincible Iron Man"
Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chaos Agent
@Nobody said:
"
@Chaos Agent said:
Osborn said that he would prove that his suit was superior because it was made by Oscorp instead of Stark, I remember reading that in a comic

I didn't remember that fight but he still was able to escape
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

1. No, he just recently fought Namor in his own comic.
2. I'm talking about his comic series Invincible Iron Man, the current one. He just used that suit to battle Namor.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Nobody said:
"
@Yaujtapool said:
"
@Nobody said:
"
@Chaos Agent said:
Yet it looks exactly like one of Ironmans armors , and if it was put together by Oscorp i doubt they could do a better job than Stark . "
Its just like cars. A lot of cars get their parts from various countries, but they are assembled in the United States. Same thing here, he got the parts from Stark, he just assembled in in an order that worked for him. "
Ok but extremis Ironman is still in a whole other league compared to Osborn .
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#21  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Well since Tony built every suit, he probably knows all of their weaknesses

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" 1. No, he just recently fought Namor in his own comic.2. I'm talking about his comic series Invincible Iron Man, the current one. He just used that suit to battle Namor. "
1.So it was without the Extremis armor?
2.Every Iron Man series is called "Invincible Iron Man".Even Extremis.
Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Chaos Agent
@Nobody said:
" 1. No, he just recently fought Namor in his own comic.2. I'm talking about his comic series Invincible Iron Man, the current one. He just used that suit to battle Namor. "
I know, I was refering to previous fights before
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian
@Yaujtapool said:
" Ok but extremis Ironman is still in a whole other league compared to Osborn . "
If we are using current versions, Tony no longer has Extremis.

@Vance Astro said:
" 1.So it was without the Extremis armor?
"
1. Yeah, he didn't have Extremis.
2. Not all, he had that last series that was Iron Man: Director of SHEILD. But thats not the point. It was Invincible Iron Man #12 where he used it.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Nobody said:
"
@Yaujtapool said:
" Ok but extremis Ironman is still in a whole other league compared to Osborn . "

@Vance Astro said:
"
1. Yeah, he didn't have Extremis.2. Not all, he had that last series that was Iron Man: Director of SHEILD. But thats not the point. It was Invincible Iron Man #12 where he used it. "
Well i would assume its Extremis from the OP pic .

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"
@Yaujtapool said:

@Vance Astro said:
"
1. Yeah, he didn't have Extremis.2. Not all, he had that last series that was Iron Man: Director of SHEILD. But thats not the point. It was Invincible Iron Man #12 where he used it. "
1.Well his new armor is obviously a piece of crap.
2.If issue 12 was after he made his new Armor,I don't see how that's possible.All the argonauts should be in Norman's possession.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Martian
@Yaujtapool said:
" Well i would assume its Extremis from the OP pic . "
Unless stated otherwise or a character has been depowered or is dead, I generally use their current version.

@Vance Astro said:
" 1.Well his new armor is obviously a piece of crap.
2.If issue 12 was after he made his new Armor,I don't see how that's possible.All the argonauts should be in Norman's possession.
"
1. That was might point.
2.  Hmm?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
2.  Hmm? "
Iron Man had 5 specialized suits.He called them the argonauts.There was the Digger,The Submarine,The Battle,The Stealth,and the Hulkbuster Armor.They are all mission specific.Norman knows where Stark's remaining suits are he just can't get to them because of the barrier..however Stark can't get to them either.The Submarine armor would be what he would use against Namor.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Nobody said:
2.  Hmm? "
Iron Man had 5 specialized suits.He called them the argonauts.There was the Digger,The Submarine,The Battle,The Stealth,and the Hulkbuster Armor.They are all mission specific.Norman knows where Stark's remaining suits are he just can't get to them because of the barrier..however Stark can't get to them either.The Submarine armor would be what he would use against Namor.
"
Oh! Umm...I'm trying to remember where he got it. I know that Tony is supposed to be going around destroying his other armories before Norman gets to them.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Nobody said:
2.  Hmm? "
"
Oh! Umm...I'm trying to remember where he got it. I know that Tony is supposed to be going around destroying his other armories before Norman gets to them. "
He has 3 other under water armors.Hypervelocity and the Hydro Armor,and I don't know what the other one is called.It looks like an underwater alien and it's green.I know it wasn't Hypervelocity because he controls that suit from a far.I think it needs special Stark Tech to work anyway and I think he destroyed the Hydro Armor.It's an old armor anyway.The third one he used around the time he made the Prometheum armor.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Martian

I'm not sure what suit it was, I just know that he is using older suits that aren't up to snuff.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" I'm not sure what suit it was, I just know that he is using older suits that aren't up to snuff. "
I have theory on why Marvel did that to Stark.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AtPhantom

Do tell.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Nobody said:
" I'm not sure what suit it was, I just know that he is using older suits that aren't up to snuff. "
I have theory on why Marvel did that to Stark.
"

@AtPhantom said:
"Do tell."
Yes Please

GothikKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GothikKnight

To bring his power level down some of course.

Renigade16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Renigade16

Iron-man should take this he has more experience fighting in battle suits. And think back to the final battle in secret invasion.  Tony did alot in that old school armor after that virus hit.

Norman just got his suit and so far hasn't done any thing amazing with it yet. And I know DA just started but still.

GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GhostRider13

Does the iron petriot suit have the infamous Uni beam too?

Renigade16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Renigade16

Its Patriot and he hasn't shown that he has it.

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Omg chris

i say ip beats current iron man because tony is using a old model of his suit 

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By .Spider-man.

Iron man for the win.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@War Killer said:
" "
Iron Man's best armor was created due to help from Tony's friend Maya Hensen.Stark was trying and trying and trying but he couldn't make a suit good enough to top the last before Extremis.What Marvel is going to do now is have the best suit Iron Man ever made be made by him and only him.
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Vance Astro said:
"@War Killer said:
" "
Iron Man's best armor was created due to help from Tony's friend Maya Hensen.Stark was trying and trying and trying but he couldn't make a suit good enough to top the last before Extremis.What Marvel is going to do now is have the best suit Iron Man ever made be made by him and only him.
"
They'll figure something out
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#43  Edited By Psyker star

bump

Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Argentino_18

With that armor Starks beat Osborne and destroys the armor like butter
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Iron Man would take Iron Patriot, even in the Red & Gold.
Casket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Casket

@Morpheus_

said:

" Iron Man would take Iron Patriot, even in the Red & Gold. "

Good call

Youre as sharp as you ever were

@Nobody

said:

" Iron Patriot would probably defeat current Iron Man. "

Ironman with one of his oldest, weakest, most antique suits

STILL WINS

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By warlock360

ironman created Osborns suit... he already won in dark avengers #15 even without his suit...

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" Iron Man would take Iron Patriot, even in the Red & Gold. "
I never cease to astonish myself.
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts