#1 Posted by kamikazechaser (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man has 6 months prep,Is using the Hulk Buster Suit.No BFR,The Fight takes place in the Sahara desert.None of them is Blood lusted,No intervention .Iron man can use anything available and hulk can use anything.They start with a distance between of 100 meters .Moral ON.win by KO

#2 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep, and no PIS, Iron Man would win.

Random Encounter, with Morals, I would be more inclined to go for Hulk.

#3 Posted by jwalser3 (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man should take this.

#4 Posted by Hoenhime (137 posts) - - Show Bio

with prep iron man wins

#5 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

#6 Edited by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony should win with that much prep. Wait...does Banner get equal prep time? Because, if he does, then Hulk wins.

#7 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

Tony should win with that much prep. Wait...does Banner get equal prep time? Because, if he does, then Hulk wins.

whaaa?

#8 Posted by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what's confusing. Have you seen what Banner's done with prep? He's taken down Doom's tech so Tony's shouldn't be a problem. Bruce should be able to anticipate what Stark will come up with and counteract it.

#9 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: no I haven't seen banner do anything with prep before XD

can you list more feats and post scans please?

#10 Posted by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice_Summers: I don't have scans (sorry!) but Accid Skull does in his Hulk respect thread. During the last part of Greg Pak's run, Banner began making a few different things, like a taser which channeled the Old Power and shields capable of tanking hits from Juggernaut. He also OWNED Doom and took on the Intelligencia (which was comprised of a few masterminds, like Leader and MODOK.)

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

Alice_Summers: I don't have scans (sorry!) but Accid Skull does in his Hulk respect thread. During the last part of Greg Pak's run, Banner began making a few different things, like a taser which channeled the Old Power and shields capable of tanking hits from Juggernaut. He also OWNED Doom and took on the Intelligencia (which was comprised of a few masterminds, like Leader and MODOK.)

YOU SUMMONED ME, SO I HAVE EMERGED XD

Fall of the Hulk 04 -07

Taking few hits from Red Hulk

Incredible Hulk 602

Taking hits from juggernaut

Incredible Hulk 612

taking few hits from an Angry She hulk

Incredible Hulk 606

Can shut down any device that is not banner tech. He did that against Dr. Doom i suppose he could do that to anyone.

Incredible Hulk 608

Apparently Banner tech can affect intangible people, he froze Red Ghost in his intangible state.

that's all i got for banner tech.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24897 posts) - - Show Bio

Going solely on track record here I'm going with the Hulk who has clearly won in almost if not all their fights in the past

#13 Posted by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Thanks, Acid! :D I can always count on you! Oh, and I see you found that info on Sakaar.

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

LOL Thanks, Acid! :D I can always count on you! Oh, and I see you found that info on Sakaar.

thanks for the tip BTW, :DD, are gonna see more wonders form banner tech as we read wiads new indestructible hulk :D !

#15 Posted by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

No prob! I think he's giving Hulk armor in the next issue against Ironman so we may get a better answer to this thread soon.

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

No prob! I think he's giving Hulk armor in the next issue against Ironman so we may get a better answer to this thread soon.

agreed! waid rocks !

#17 Posted by Tony_Shark (475 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@80sBaby said:

YOU SUMMONED ME, SO I HAVE EMERGED XD

Fall of the Hulk 04 -07

Taking few hits from Red Hulk

Incredible Hulk 602

Taking hits from juggernaut

Incredible Hulk 612

taking few hits from an Angry She hulk

Incredible Hulk 606

Can shut down any device that is not banner tech. He did that against Dr. Doom i suppose he could do that to anyone.

Incredible Hulk 608

Apparently Banner tech can affect intangible people, he froze Red Ghost in his intangible state.

that's all i got for banner tech.

Wow. Cool. I didn't know Banner could do this.

Unfortunately, Iron Man's shields can do much more impressive things.

With this much prep, Iron Man can pretty much destroy the Hulk. He made an armor that split the Phoenix in a week...

#18 Posted by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tony_Shark: Well, considering that not what the gun was supposed to do, I wouldn't consider splitting the Phoenix as a feat of ingenuity.

#19 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Banner

#20 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3093 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep should give Stark the win, otherwise he'd get smashed.

#22 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Provided Banner gets prep, Hulk should win. Especially since they're working together now.

#23 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@80sBaby said:

thanks for the tip BTW, :DD, are gonna see more wonders form banner tech as we read wiads new indestructible hulk :D !

O-o, those are all my scans :p i am happy at least someone's using them =D

#24 Posted by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, thank you, too thne Killer! :-D

#25 Posted by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Provided Banner gets prep, Hulk should win. Especially since they're working together now.

Banner and Hulk together should be the stuff of nightmares. I have high hopes for Waids run.

But yeah if he know they're gonna fight Banner would hook Hulk up with some great tech and Tony is screwed.

#26 Posted by logy5000 (5828 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

With prep, and no PIS, Iron Man would win.

Random Encounter, with Morals, I would be more inclined to go for Hulk.

#27 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk FTW,,,we've seen how tony fares against hulk in the past, I'm not convinced he can put down hulk unless hulk wants him to