#1 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

• Round 1: Extremis vs. Savage Hulk(random encounter)
  • Round 2: Thorbuster vs. World War Hulk(random encounter)
  • Round 3: Tony vs World War Hulk(Tony has one week's worth of prep, and NO ONE BRING UP WORLD WAR HULK)

Iron Man

vs

Hulk

#2 Edited by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this even a fair fight? Hulk rips iron man apart in every round. He has survived nukes, i'm sure he can survive anything iron man has.

#3 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate Ironman can't get tagged by Hulk, Ironman can only win via BFR.

#4 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate? Hulk can throw something at him, like he does very good.

#5 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Tony has withstood nukes and harmed a Hulk

#6 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@nick31898: Tony has withstood nukes and harmed a Hulk

Yeah so what Spider-man "harmed" a Hulk too heck Captain America "harmed" a Hulk but I wouldn't make the ridiculous claim that either one has any sort of chance of beating him.

#7 Edited by Noone301994 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51: Iron Man has beaten him before you know that right?

Hulk would win 6/10 times unless Tony plays it safe in the air and somehow injects Hulk with SPIN tech from above

#8 Edited by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51: Iron Man has beaten him before you know that right?

Hulk would win 6/10 times unless Tony plays it safe in the air and somehow injects Hulk with SPIN tech from above

How? If he gets within' 10 ft. of Hul;k. Hulk will do what he does best, smash puny metal man.

#9 Posted by Noone301994 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: He's taken hits from Hulk in much weaker armors. If he gets a couple of hits on Iron Man it's not a guarantee victory. He's much more durable than that

#10 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16314 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

Hulk wouldn't be able to touch Iron Man but I doubt Iron Man could harm Hulk (or have the means to BFR him) without some prep to construct a device for it.

#11 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: He's taken hits from Hulk in much weaker armors. If he gets a couple of hits on Iron Man it's not a guarantee victory. He's much more durable than that

But the thing is, that hulk has taken harder hits than iron man can throw. There is no way that iron man could physically fight hulk.

#12 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

Hulk wouldn't be able to touch Iron Man but I doubt Iron Man could harm Hulk (or have the means to BFR him) without some prep to construct a device for it.

Dats wut I said.

#13 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH puny Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist!!!

#14 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16314 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

Stalemate.

Dats wut I said.

Great minds =)

#15 Posted by Noone301994 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

But the thing is, that hulk has taken harder hits than iron man can throw. There is no way that iron man could physically fight hulk.

Yeah and Tony knows that, if he took it to the skies and spammed powerful attacks then he has a chance. Hulk would win the majority, but to say that he would win 10/10 when Hulk has lost to Iron Man repeatedly, is nonsense IMO.

#16 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@noone301994 said:

Yeah and Tony knows that, if he took it to the skies and spammed powerful attacks then he has a chance. Hulk would win the majority, but to say that he would win 10/10 when Hulk has lost to Iron Man repeatedly, is nonsense IMO.

I'm not sayin' Hulk wins 10/10. But this is 3 battles, ans hulk wins all 3.

#17 Posted by LinkXV1 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Hulkbuster should be in there somewhere, just saying, maybe it we could see if it could do it's job...

#18 Posted by Noone301994 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

@nick31898 said:

@noone301994 said:

What about SPIN tech?

#19 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@noone301994 said:

@nick31898 said:

@noone301994 said:

What about SPIN tech?

A. Hulk's skin is definitely to tough for any metal to pierce. Yes, even anamantium.

B. Iron Man can't get close enough to get it to hulk, hulk just punches him away.

#20 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

And Ironman is just going to sit there and let it hit him?

#22 Edited by Noone301994 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: When he fights World War Hulk he injects the nanobots into Hulk so there is proof that it can be done. It would have worked out in Tony's favor if the Air Force didn't interrupt by shooting missiles at Hulk which reminded him of how his family died, thus, causing him to get extremely angry and burn through the nanobots. You do raise a good point of how will Iron Man get close enough to Hulk to inject them without being swatted away. That's why I say it's 6/10 wins for Hulk because Iron Man is fast as hell and would probably get him a couple of times, but mostly Hulk could just hit him away.

For the record, those fan made pictures of Hulk killing Tony doesn't prove anything

#23 Edited by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

yes. *sarcastically* Iron man can't dodge everything.

#24 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: When he fights World War Hulk he injects the nanobots into Hulk so there is proof that it can be done. It would have worked out in Tony's favor if the Air Force didn't interrupt by shooting missiles at Hulk which reminded him of how his family died, thus, causing him to get extremely angry and burn through the nanobots. You do raise a good point of how will Iron Man get close enough to Hulk to inject them without being swatted away. That's why I say it's 6/10 wins for Hulk because Iron Man is fast as hell and would probably get him a couple of times, but mostly Hulk could just hit him away.

For the record, those fan made pictures of Hulk killing Tony doesn't prove anything

Yeah, i guess so. Oh and I know about the pics. But they make him look so awesome.

#25 Posted by Noone301994 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Lol yeah I guess so. But you know Hulk rarely kills right?

#26 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Lol yeah I guess so. But you know Hulk rarely kills right?

Yes. "Hulk has soft sensitive side too"

#27 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16314 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man can fly around at something like Mach 8 I believe, and Tony is a smart guy. He will know if his armor has the capability of harming Hulk instantly (and given that he isn't using a Hulk Buster, he knows he can't) and will proceed to deny Hulk the ability to hurt him.

Iron Man doesn't lose to Hulk and Hulk doesn't lose to Iron Man. Neither can hurt each other. Hulk's not hitting anything that fast by "throwing something" or "jumping really high".

#28 Posted by Noone301994 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

*Hulk pets kitten*

#30 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@nick31898 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

He doesn't need to, he could activate his shields, dodge it because it doesn't take a genius to do it or hulk could simply miss.

#31 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@nick31898 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

He doesn't need to, he could activate his shields, dodge it because it doesn't take a genius to do it or hulk could simply miss.

You don't think hulk can throw more than one thing? Also it doesn't matter, the only way iron man could attack hulk, without getting mauled is in the air, and nothing he has can do, will hurt Hulk detrimentally.

#32 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16314 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Which is why this is a tie. Hulk is not touching someone as small, fast and maneuverable as Iron Man is in the Air and without a Hulk Buster Iron man isn't hurting Hulk.

Its a tie.

#33 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@nick31898 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

You don't think hulk can throw more than one thing? Also it doesn't matter, the only way iron man could attack hulk, without getting mauled is in the air, and nothing he has can do, will hurt Hulk detrimentally.

He can only throw one thing at once.

#34 Posted by I_Love_To_Play (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins. He can fly and hes got the massive weapons to KO Hulk.

#35 Posted by GhostRavage (8791 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF IS GOING ON? Are you guys f*cking serious? How... How far can the ignorance go? This is so disgusting it makes my stomach hurt.

Hulk stomps all rounds 10/10... Tony is not taking down Hulk without a massive concentration of PIS. My god... i mean... wow... so much hate and ignorance in the same place... *spit on floor...*

#36 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16314 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF IS GOING ON? Are you guys f*cking serious? How... How far can the ignorance go? This is so disgusting it makes my stomach hurt.

Hulk stomps all rounds 10/10... Tony is not taking down Hulk without a massive concentration of PIS. My god... i mean... wow... so much hate and ignorance in the same place... *spit on floor...*

And how does Hulk harm someone flying around at Mach 8+?

The answer is: He can't.

Tie.

#37 Posted by GhostRavage (8791 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

And how does Hulk harm someone flying around at Mach 8+?

The answer is: He can't.

Tie.

Have you seen current Hulk? He can leap as fast as Mjolnir moves... He already blitzed people, and has caught Iron Man in half way flying. It's not tie at all... While Iron DOESN'T have anything to put Hulk down, Hulk will just need to grab him once... Which will happen eventually given the fact Hulk leaps are ridiculously fast... As proven many times through out the years...

#38 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: World War Hulk story arc was PIS.

Tony using nanobots to fight the Hulk despite Tony already having a Hulkbuster armor is just one of the plot devices that pushed that mediocre story forward.

#39 Posted by GhostRavage (8791 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

Tony using nanobots to fight the Hulk despite Tony already having a Hulkbuster armor is just one of the plot devices that pushed that mediocre story forward.

It wasn't PIS. WWH would stomp on Hulk Buster, the same way he did to Juggs without full Cytorrak. Nonetheless...

Hulk was resisting city leveling attacks and walking out of them "Haters gonna hate" style. But nah, Hulk buster would have bust him. That's for sure right?

#40 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager:

If Mach 8 is Tony's max flight speed then Hulk is faster. The Hulk has jumped out of Earth's atmosphere before, the minimum speed required to do that is roughly 7 miles per second. The Hulk has also consistently reacted to military ordinance coming at him, easily catching rockets, artillery fire and even a bullet in his teeth.

If Iron Man tried to fly just out of range Hulk could leap and intercept Tony before he could react.

Plus: Hulk's stamina >>>>>>> Iron Man's battery power.

#41 Posted by russellmania77 (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk smash

#42 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17803 posts) - - Show Bio

current hulk trashes iron man

#43 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17803 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

It wasn't PIS, hulk was Extremely angry and Iron man Was no Watch for him.

I'm so f*cking tried of this, the ONLY pis Moment in the entire arc was Reed Jobbing , other than that everything is explained. TONY COULD not have won against an amped up hulk. end of story.

PIS is just what people like using as an excuses to justify hulk beating the living hell out of their favorite heroes.

#44 Edited by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Hulk stomps.

2. Hulk stomps.

3. Hulk murderstomps.

#45 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay guys, face it. Even if iron man had PIS, hulk would just get more angry, like he did once, and come out of it. Then he wouls SMASH LITTLE METAL MAN!!!!

#46 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Which is why this is a tie. Hulk is not touching someone as small, fast and maneuverable as Iron Man is in the Air and without a Hulk Buster Iron man isn't hurting Hulk.

Its a tie.

All Hulk needs, is that one little mess up, or that one wrong direction to fly, and hulk leaps onto him. Once Hulk gets a hand on Iron man, it's over.

#47 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Black Bolt being a Skrull, Reed coming up with a light instead of an actual invention, Sentry being mentally unstable to the point where Hulk could tag him....all plot devices.

#48 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Iron Man has the means to BFR him

........................because it is not like Tony can fly?

#49 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17803 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@theacidskull: Black Bolt being a Skrull, Reed coming up with a light instead of an actual invention, Sentry being mentally unstable to the point where Hulk could tag him....all plot devices.

1) that retcon was done later and had nothing to Do with Greg Paks Hulk. and Before you say "BLACK BOLT COULD EASILY BEAT HULK" , that isn't true either, BB would have his hands full with savage. Does he after the power to win? yes of course that doesn't mean he'll go AbeSh*t and use all of it.

2) thats The ONLY PIS moment in the entire arc.

3) That was in character for sentry, also this sin't your Typical savage hulk who can't tag Spider-man, this was an amped hulk and Sentry became unstable due to the fact that he had to make a difficult choice. If thats Out Of character Blame Bendis for that, he is the One who Butchered the character

WWH had one Plot Devise and it was Reeds Jobbing, Nothing else.

#50 Posted by GhostRavage (8791 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@fallschirmjager said:

I doubt Iron Man has the means to BFR him

........................because it is not like Tony can fly?

Haha... Do you really think Iron Man would BFR Hulk by flying... Hulk will rip his limbs if he gets close.

So yeah... Iron Man OBVIOUSLY will BFR Hulk... Easy peasy... *facepalm*