Iron Man vs Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The Rookie
@Klandicar said:
" @The Rookie said:

" @kagetaicho said:

" Goku. "

how I don't see how Goku will win this everything is stacked against him, he is limited to Kaio Ken times 1 or 2 for a little while he can't use 3 or 4 because he body will fall about he can't fire constant energy blast because tire himself out and he really isn't strong enough strength wise to punch Iron man.

"

Goku's Endurance + Durability:  He used Kaoken three to beat up Vegeta hand to hand, then used it again to stop the planet buster, then he used Kaoken times four to overpower the planet buster and send it back.  Then he fought the Giant Ape Vegeta and did quite well against it, he tanked punches/kicks/nuclear level blasts from a Godzilla sized Vegeta. 

"

not really after the Kaio ken x4  kamahamaha Goku was out of power he was forced to evade  because his life was going to die he was going to get caught once Vegeta got his hands on Goku he was helpless he wasn't tanking any hits he was getting hit and feeling the blows.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By The Rookie
@kagetaicho said:
" @puiwaihin said:
" I don't think Goku's energy attack would win here.  This is before he trains at even 20x gravity.  Iron Man can have armor like the energy absorbing androids.  I agree that Goku's combat speed is superior, but Goku's strength in this battle is quite limited.  Remember, he had difficulty standing at 100x gravity.  He's struggling with 20 tons of weight.  So, even after healing with a Senzu bean, he'll still be overmatched in the strength department pre-Namek.  Had this been at the time he fought the Ginyu Force I'd agree that he should beat Iron Man, but in a very close fight.  In this scenario, though, Goku would need luck to win. "
Ironman has been hurt by the likes of Captain America and others weaker than him. He could be hurt by goku's melee. Also i think you're forgetting kaiken. x2 increases his strength x2. x3 = x3. x4 =x4. "
I know what the move does but I'm saying he can't use it for long periods of time which is why it would be suicide for him to use it.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Klandicar

not really after the Kaio ken x4  kamahamaha Goku was out of power he was forced to evade  because his life was going to die he was going to get caught once Vegeta got his hands on Goku he was helpless he wasn't tanking any hits he was getting hit and feeling the blows.

The problem with your argument is you ignored everything he did previously to the Kaoken x4.  He was flying for an extended period as fast as he could to get back to Earth, fought and defeated Nappa (used a Kaoken), and then fought Vegeta for quite a long time using Kaoken multiple times before the planet buster beam struggle with Kaoken x4.  After this, he was able to fight, use more Kaoken, use solar flare, fire energy blasts, and get back up from the hits after that...he wasn't out of power if he could do all this.  Your argument would be like saying Superman was dead after 1 hit from Doomsday, ignoring that they fought continuously for an extended period before that.  It just fails.

Tanking...he tanked it, he kept fighting.  What is there to argue?  He took a nuclear blast from Vegeta head on and was in one piece around 8:00.  It is durability whether you admit it or not.
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Rookie said:
"@kagetaicho said:
" @puiwaihin said:
" I don't think Goku's energy attack would win here.  This is before he trains at even 20x gravity.  Iron Man can have armor like the energy absorbing androids.  I agree that Goku's combat speed is superior, but Goku's strength in this battle is quite limited.  Remember, he had difficulty standing at 100x gravity.  He's struggling with 20 tons of weight.  So, even after healing with a Senzu bean, he'll still be overmatched in the strength department pre-Namek.  Had this been at the time he fought the Ginyu Force I'd agree that he should beat Iron Man, but in a very close fight.  In this scenario, though, Goku would need luck to win. "
Ironman has been hurt by the likes of Captain America and others weaker than him. He could be hurt by goku's melee. Also i think you're forgetting kaiken. x2 increases his strength x2. x3 = x3. x4 =x4. "
I know what the move does but I'm saying he can't use it for long periods of time which is why it would be suicide for him to use it. "

His body is so powerful that it only becomes a risk when he is injured or at a very high power already. Remember he has used it many times in the Namek saga, and the saiyan saga, it only became a risk if he tried to do a ridiculous level. Goku knew what his body was capable of, and so he went for it, it is just that king kai tends to underestimate goku. Goku would have all the time he needs, it won't be much of a problem.
puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By puiwaihin
@kagetaicho said:
" @puiwaihin said:
Ironman has also taken hits from Thor and other superhuman strength 100+ enemies without buckling.  And I did not forget kaioken.  It would boost his strength to the point where he could inflict Class 100 strength level hits, but Goku could only do so for a short period of time before tiring out at this point.  Going up to x4 against Vegeta almost completely wiped out Goku.  That would give him just one shot.

The Androids absorbed Goku's SSJ1 energy attack.  If Goku tried that on Ironman instead of Vegeta he might be shocked to find all his power absorbed and maybe even reflected back at him.  Since the two have never fought in the same universe it's not really clear if Iron Man's energy absorption could handle that kind of force.  It really does depend a lot on the specific suit he is fighting Goku with.
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By glforthewin

iron man would suit in his world war hulk suit and rip goku in half

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The Rookie
@Klandicar said:
"

The problem with your argument is you ignored everything he did previously to the Kaoken x4 was previous flying to Earth as fast as he could, fought and defeated Nappa (used a Kaoken), and then fought Vegeta for quite a long time using Kaoken multiple times before the planet buster beam struggle with Kaoken x4.  He was able to fight, use more Kaoken, use solar flare, fire energy blasts, and get back up from the hits after that.  Your argument would be like saying Superman was dead after 1 hit from Doomsday, ignoring that they fought continuously for an extended period before that.  It just fails.  Tanking...he tanked it, he kept fighting.  What is there to argue?  He took a nuclear blast from Vegeta head on and was in one piece.  It is durability whether you admit it or not. "
I'm not ignoring anything Goku flew to earth  ate a senzu bean before going to fight nappa btw  yea he using the Kaio ken but right after he told Krillin that he can't use it for long periods of time or his body would give out, when he was using it against Vegeta he was trying to finish Vegeta off as quickly as he Goku  Vegeta go frustrated and decided to blow the planet up thats when Goku had to us the Kaio ken times 3 and 4 after that he could not use the Kaio or ken or any attacks really  come on Solar flare thats nothing and he used a simple energy blast to shoot Vegeta in the eye so what . Tanking dmg to me is being able to fight back or be unharmed by the attacks that are coming your way Goku on the other hand was crying out in pain because his body was broken. wait Nuclear blast head on when did this happen? if he took a beam attack to his body he would have died.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Klandicar
@The Rookie said:

" @kagetaicho said:

" @puiwaihin said:

I know what the move does but I'm saying he can't use it for long periods of time which is why it would be suicide for him to use it. "
It wasn't suicide to use it against Nappa who busts cities with 2 fingers in a second.   Nappa's combat speed is also far beyond Iron Man's.  And Goku made a joke out of Nappa with his speed.  Look at 1:30, show me Iron Man fighting at that speed.  Nappa is dodging all attacks from effectively 6 Z fighters at once.

It wasn't suicide to use it multiple times against Vegeta who turns planets to dust.  What destruction feats does Iron Man have.  Showing scans of him lifting objects proves nothing.  This is just blatant Iron Man fanboyism combined with DBZ hate, it is obvious he is no match for Saiyan Saga Goku.  

Show me scans of Goku using Kaoken and it costing him the fight...it has helped him greatly in battle every time he used it.  Iron Man gets tagged by people who can't fight on Goku's level, simple as that Rookie.

But I agree with the other posters anyway, Kaoken is not needed for this due to combat speed and power alone. 
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The Rookie

Look I have to go I will be back later to cont. this.

puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By puiwaihin

That was not stated in the original post.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mortein
@glforthewin said:
" iron man would suit in his world war hulk suit and rip goku in half "
he is already to slow for goku in Hulkbuster he would be even slower.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The Rookie
@Klandicar said:
" @The Rookie said:

" @kagetaicho said:

" @puiwaihin said:

It wasn't suicide to use it against Nappa who busts cities with 2 fingers in a second.   Nappa's combat speed is also far beyond Iron Man's.  And Goku made a joke out of Nappa with his speed.  Look at 1:30, show me Iron Man fighting at that speed.  Nappa is dodging all attacks from effectively 6 Z fighters at once.

It wasn't suicide to use it multiple times against Vegeta who turns planets to dust.  What destruction feats does Iron Man have.  Showing scans of him lifting objects proves nothing.  This is just blatant Iron Man fanboyism combined with DBZ hate, it is obvious he is no match for Saiyan Saga Goku.    Show me scans of Goku using Kaoken and it costing him the fight...it has helped him greatly in battle every time he used it.  Iron Man gets tagged by people who can't fight on Goku's level, simple as that Rookie.  But I agree with the other posters anyway, Kaoken is not needed for this due to combat speed and power alone.  "

Lol Goku lost to Vegeta his body was broken Vegeta was standing if it wasn't for Gohan coming back Goku would be dead.  Ironman has faced way more powerful opponents than Goku  its as simple as that Klandicar. whos hating on DBZ I'm just explaing why I think Ironman would defeat this level Goku. its Obvious he is more then a match for Sayian Saga Goku because Sayian Saga Goku doesn't have much going for him and thats the truth.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The Rookie
@Mortein said:
" @glforthewin said:
he is already to slow for goku in Hulkbuster he would be even slower. "

and Gokus to weak to hurt ironman unless he sacrifices his body for a chance to hit him.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Klandicar

The Androids absorbed Goku's SSJ1 energy attack.  If Goku tried that on Ironman instead of Vegeta he might be shocked to find all his power absorbed and maybe even reflected back at him.  Since the two have never fought in the same universe it's not really clear if Iron Man's energy absorption could handle that kind of force.  It really does depend a lot on the specific suit he is fighting Goku with.

Problem with that argument is that the androids were designed specifically to fight the Z-fighters.  Plus those Androids are around or even above Frieza at their base.  Frieza >>> Iron Man until he survives planets exploding on him and busts planets like Frieza does.  ;)

Anyway, it also seems like people are ignoring the fact that Goku's hits on Vegeta knock Vegeta through solid rock mountains.  Last time I checked humans getting knocked into mountain's wouldnt smash giant holes in them...theyd splatter into a pool of red like a bug.  This is different than getting knocked through a building which is shown in comics often....this is solid rock being busted.  Z characters  are just at freakishly high durability and Goku knocking Vegeta through solid rock mountains is evidence Goku hits very...very hard.   Then Vegeta just rips through the entire Mountain like nothing, sorry guys, Vegeta > Iron Man by far and Goku beat him straight up.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The Rookie

Gotta go BBL.

puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By puiwaihin

This is about the right level to pit the top level of Ironman against Goku.  Goku would be a serious challenge and even have a chance of winning with the right strategy and not making the mistake of an all out energy attack.   But Iron Man's suit has a lot of options and at this point Goku has not gone beyond Iron Man's durability.

Of course, if this was a Marvel title, Tony Stark would develop a SSJ4 Buster Iron Man suit.  The hero of the title pretty much always wins.  :P

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mortein

only way I see Iron man wining this is if Iron man somehow deflects gokus blast back to him, or somehow grabs goku and take him in space, and hold him there for more than 6 minutes, quite unlikely tho.  Or if Iron man use some gadget I don't know, or have forgot about.
Goku take this 7/10
Superior speed
Superior power
Superior fighting technique
strength over 100T
Can easily withstand attacks from moon busters.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Klandicar
@The Rookie said:

" @Mortein said:

" @glforthewin said:

and Gokus to weak to hurt ironman unless he sacrifices his body for a chance to hit him. "

Again, the combat speed of these characters is far too great for Iron Man to compete with.  He'd be all over Iron Man in his base.  It would go something like this until Iron Man is a steaming pile of metal with a KOed human curled up inside it.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By kagetaicho
@puiwaihin said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @puiwaihin said:
Ironman has also taken hits from Thor and other superhuman strength 100+ enemies without buckling.  And I did not forget kaioken.  It would boost his strength to the point where he could inflict Class 100 strength level hits, but Goku could only do so for a short period of time before tiring out at this point.  Going up to x4 against Vegeta almost completely wiped out Goku.  That would give him just one shot.  The Androids absorbed Goku's SSJ1 energy attack.  If Goku tried that on Ironman instead of Vegeta he might be shocked to find all his power absorbed and maybe even reflected back at him.  Since the two have never fought in the same universe it's not really clear if Iron Man's energy absorption could handle that kind of force.  It really does depend a lot on the specific suit he is fighting Goku with. "
I guess so but Ironman couldn't absorb goku's energy because it is ki. an energy ironman isn't familiar with. He can absorb heat to some degree and kinetic energy as well. bt if he could absorb all energy then he would never be hurt. Also even if he could absorb it he could't absorb a city/country/planet busting level blast.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By CAPiTA
@Klandicar said:

" @The Rookie said:

" @Mortein said:

" @glforthewin said:

and Gokus to weak to hurt ironman unless he sacrifices his body for a chance to hit him. "

Again, the combat speed of these characters is far too great for Iron Man to compete with.  He'd be all over Iron Man in his base.  It would go something like this until Iron Man is a steaming pile of metal with a KOed human curled up inside it.

"
where's the nanosecond reaction time? LOL. you guys keep saying he's as fast as Flash in combat but those moves are barely low milliseconds.

Iron Man in his classic armor was able to take Surfer's energy blast, which is already way more powerful than Goku's during the fight with Vegeta, and turn it back on him. Iron Man has beaten Thor with his classic armor, and Thor is much stronger and much more durable than Goku. Iron Man has had way more advanced tech since then, can teleport, his armor responds with his thoughts, and his thoughts are way too fast for Goku  to comprehend, unless you can prove Goku has picosecond thought and faster than millisecond reaction time. also, there are characters in Marvel who use Ki, so that type of energy is nothing new to Iron Man, who can absorb the Power Cosmic. Iron Man has also punched someone so hard, it would take the guy DAYS to get back to where they were fighting.

if you wanna cop out by thinking Goku would simply use a planet buster, that's fine. i'll cop out too and say Tony would just go back in time to when Goku landed on Earth, find his pod, and kill him there.

Iron Man wins this.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Mortein

Vegeta can move his whole body faster than 18 000 m/s, witch means he can move his heads at least few times faster lets say 50 000 m/s.
If vegetas fist is at the moment it starts moving is half meter away from from gokus head, and its moving  50 000 m/s, and gokou dodge that punch than goku can react almost in microsecond, witch is much slower than nano second.

Reason why I think DBZ characters can move their hands faster than whole body is common sense and lots of scans that prove so
 http://manga.bleachexile.com/dragon-ball-chapter-37-page-13.html
 http://manga.bleachexile.com/dragon-ball-chapter-73-page-6.html

ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ssjsuperman
@The Rookie:
well it takes very little enegey to blow up a planet. 

and goku could just teleport. im not saying he would beat iron man dow
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mortein
@ssjsuperman said:

" @The Rookie: well it takes very little enegey to blow up a planet.  

WTF is that suppose to mean? 
you would need more than 1x10^17 megaton explosion to blow up the earth
and this is how it looks 50 Megaton A- bomb  (or 57 ??)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxD44HO8dNQ  

can Iron man really react in nano second?
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Klandicar

Again, Goku is too much for Iron Man based on the fighting ability of Dragonball characters.  Iron Man wouldn't be able to keep up with these two and they are far weaker than Goku.  They had an entire fight in <1 second.  The moves are so fast that Iron Man wouldn't be able to see his opponent...canon facts.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By CAPiTA
@Mortein said:
" Vegeta can move his whole body faster than 18 000 m/s, witch means he can move his heads at least few times faster lets say 50 000 m/s. If vegetas fist is at the moment it starts moving is half meter away from from gokus head, and its moving  50 000 m/s, and gokou dodge that punch than goku can react almost in microsecond, witch is still slower than nano second.  Reason why I think DBZ characters can move their hands faster than whole body is common sense and lots of scans that prove so  http://manga.bleachexile.com/dragon-ball-chapter-37-page-13.html  http://manga.bleachexile.com/dragon-ball-chapter-73-page-6.html "
that's still nowhere near Flash speed like you claim, and still doesn't prove faster than picosecond thought. you're trying to compare bullet catching or dodging to someone who can make Goku look like he's standing still?
ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ssjsuperman
@Mortein:
well i been on this site for a long time and it seems to most people on here that ki attacks are the weekist form of planet disrtoction. 

mostly do do the hate and lake of respct for dbz charcters i have not been on here   long enough to now why

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By CAPiTA
@Klandicar said:

" Again, Goku is too much for Iron Man based on the fighting ability of Dragonball characters.  Iron Man wouldn't be able to keep up with these two and they are far weaker than Goku.  They had an entire fight in <1 second.  The moves are so fast that Iron Man wouldn't be able to see his opponent...canon facts. "

yeah right. Iron Man wouldn't even let him finish a sentence.

he wouldn't even give Goku that 1.043 seconds to talk.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Klandicar
@CAPiTA said:
" @Klandicar said:

" Again, Goku is too much for Iron Man based on the fighting ability of Dragonball characters.  Iron Man wouldn't be able to keep up with these two and they are far weaker than Goku.  They had an entire fight in <1 second.  The moves are so fast that Iron Man wouldn't be able to see his opponent...canon facts. "

"
That scan is inferior to Jackie Chun and Krillen fighting above.  They did an entire fight, spit on each other, played rock paper scissors, and thought up strategies in under 1 second and all you can produce is one hit?  Laughable.  Even worse for you is that Jackie Chun and Krillin are ants compared to Saiyan Saga Goku.  This is more of a stomp than I originally thought after reviewing the basic Dragonball feats that Goku even as a kid was capable of.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CAPiTA
@Klandicar said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Klandicar said:

"
That scan is inferior to Jackie Chun and Krillen fighting above.  They did an entire fight, spit on each other, played rock paper scissors, and thought up strategies in under 1 second and all you can produce is one hit?  Laughable.  Even worse for you is that Jackie Chun and Krillin are ants compared to Saiyan Saga Goku.  This is more of a stomp than I originally thought after reviewing the basic Dragonball feats that Goku even as a kid was capable of. "
how many moves do you think someone could pull off in a second if they attack as fast as 0.002 seconds? count it, then talk.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Klandicar
@CAPiTA said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @CAPiTA said:
" @Klandicar said:

"
That scan is inferior to Jackie Chun and Krillen fighting above.  They did an entire fight, spit on each other, played rock paper scissors, and thought up strategies in under 1 second and all you can produce is one hit?  Laughable.  Even worse for you is that Jackie Chun and Krillin are ants compared to Saiyan Saga Goku.  This is more of a stomp than I originally thought after reviewing the basic Dragonball feats that Goku even as a kid was capable of. "
how many moves do you think someone could pull off in a second if they attack as fast as 0.002 seconds? count it, then talk. "
He didn't move in 0.002 seconds though.  Read your own scans bro.  His suit charged an electrical pulse, the electricity to charge a magnetic pulse has nothing to do with movement speed.  All that means is it took 0.002 seconds to prepare an attack.  The actual attack was not 0.002 seconds though you try to make it seem like that.   Your scan lost to Jackie Chun and Krillin, like it or not.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By CAPiTA
@Klandicar said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Klandicar said:

"
how many moves do you think someone could pull off in a second if they attack as fast as 0.002 seconds? count it, then talk. "
He didn't move in 0.002 seconds though.  Read your own scans bro.  His suit charged an electrical pulse, the electricity to charge a magnetic pulse has nothing to do with movement speed.  All that means is it took 0.002 seconds to prepare an attack.  The actual attack was not 0.002 seconds though you try to make it seem like that.   Your scan lost to Jackie Chun and Krillin, like it or not. "
only because he gave him a chance to talk. Tony easily thinks much faster than 0.002 seconds, and his armor reacts to his thoughts. you really think a guy who can comprehend things at picoseconds is gonna have a hard time following people with barely millisecond reaction times? lawl.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Klandicar

only because he gave him a chance to talk. Tony easily thinks much faster than 0.002 seconds, and his armor reacts to his thoughts. you really think a guy who can comprehend things at picoseconds is gonna have a hard time following people with barely millisecond reaction times? lawl.  

Your confusing his feat badly.  He said he had charged a magnetic pulse in his elbow in 0.002 seconds.  That has nothing to do with movement.  When you turn on a TV how long does it take for electricity to flow into it?  It is pretty much instant, same with the suit charging a magnetic pulse.  It is a single thought, not a complex movement sequence as I proved.  Again, not movement.

Furthermore, the time to let the guy finish his sentence 1.043 seconds has nothing to do with the movement.  It means his attack was prepared, but he delayed it to let the guy attack.   

Now this is the important part for you to understand.   After all this, it was only then that actual movement occurred.  Then the attack was used...it even says THEN...meaning it happened AFTER the 0.002 seconds and the 1.043 seconds.  We have no time for the actual movement of the attack, just that its maximum speed was 3,500 feet/second when it hit. 
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Mortein
@Klandicar said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Klandicar said:

"
This scan is telling us that Iron man is moving his hand 1066.8 m/s which is 5x slower than goku moving his whole body, and that is without powering up, and without using KK. (PL 5000)
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Klandicar
@Mortein said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @CAPiTA said:
" @Klandicar said:

"
This scan is telling as that Iron man is moving his hand 1066.8 m/s which is 5x slower than goku moving his whole body, and that is without powering up, and without using KK. "
With an opponent standing in front of him too making his actual attack even less impressive.  It is one thing to throw a hard linear punch, it is another to fly around your opponent at blindingly fast speeds while simultaneously landing punches, kicks, and energy blasts.  Goku tends to vanish from sight while pounding his enemies from all sides.  And yeah, Capita's Iron Man feat is outclassed by Krillin and Roshi having an entire scuffle in under a second, sad as it is.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mortein
@CAPiTA said:

" @Mortein said:

" Vegeta can move his whole body faster than 18 000 m/s, witch means he can move his heads at least few times faster lets say 50 000 m/s. If vegetas fist is at the moment it starts moving is half meter away from from gokus head, and its moving  50 000 m/s, and gokou dodge that punch than goku can react almost in microsecond, witch is still slower than nano second.  Reason why I think DBZ characters can move their hands faster than whole body is common sense and lots of scans that prove so  http://manga.bleachexile.com/dragon-ball-chapter-37-page-13.html  http://manga.bleachexile.com/dragon-ball-chapter-73-page-6.html "
that's still nowhere near Flash speed like you claim, and still doesn't prove faster than picosecond thought. you're trying to compare bullet catching or dodging to someone who can make Goku look like he's standing still? "

when did I said This goku is near Flash speed??
This Goku is tens of thousands times slower than Flash
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BatDance

random encounter Goku beat the *%$* out of Ironman worse than Mandarin ever did

Prep time, Ironman uses some direct neuralgic cerebrum thingy hacks into Gokus brain causes him to have a fit with blood pouring out his ears

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By CAPiTA
@Mortein said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Mortein said:

that's still nowhere near Flash speed like you claim, and still doesn't prove faster than picosecond thought. you're trying to compare bullet catching or dodging to someone who can make Goku look like he's standing still? "

when did I said This goku is near Flash speed?? This Goku is tens of thousands times slower than Flash "
you said it in the other thread. and he GAVE the guy a second to finish his sentence. it didn't take that long for him to punch.

the attack's maximum speed wasn't 3,500feet/second. that was just a metaphor to describe the force of which he hit him with.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Klandicar

and he GAVE the guy a second to finish his sentence. it didn't take that long for him to punch.  

The attack came after the timing so we have no way of knowing how long the punch took.  It was fast, but don't try passing it off as 0.002 seconds again.... It specifically says that 0.002 seconds was the time it took to charge up his magnetic pulse in his arm, nothing more.  Charging an electric/magnetic pulse is not movement, it is the suit preparing to move, not actually moving.  That honestly has nothing to do with the actual movement.  The movement happens after the word "Then" in your scans, pay attention and read please.

This is what you said before, I'm responding to this btw.

I did the math, 1/0.002 = 500.  So you are claiming that Iron Man can perform 500 attacks per second?  Would you like to retract that statement?  Considering the actual movement had nothing to do with 0.002 seconds...
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Mortein
@CAPiTA said:

" @Mortein said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Mortein said:

when did I said This goku is near Flash speed?? This Goku is tens of thousands times slower than Flash "
you said it in the other thread. and he GAVE the guy a second to finish his sentence. it didn't take that long for him to punch. "
I think Goku SS3 is near flash speed.
This goku is tens of thousands times slower than flash.
Iron mans, fist as he stated, was moving 1066.8 m/s (3500 feet per second) fullstop. Gokus whole body is, without powering up, without using KK,  moving over 5700 m/s
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CAPiTA
@Klandicar said:
"

you said it in the other thread. and he GAVE the guy a second to finish his sentence. it didn't take that long for him to punch.  

The attack came after the timing so we have no way of knowing how long the punch took.  It was fast, but don't try passing it off as 0.002 seconds again.... It specifically says that 0.002 seconds was the time it took to charge up his magnetic pulse in his arm, nothing more.  Charging an electric/magnetic pulse is not movement, it is the suit preparing to move, not actually moving.  That honestly has nothing to do with the actual movement.  The movement happens after the word "Then" in your scans, pay attention and read please. "
 not there anymore
 not there anymore

where'd he go
 where'd he go
except the people who can't see him here are people with superhuman speed and not just some TV announcer. Iron Man's more than fast enough to hang with Goku.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Mortein
@CAPiTA said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

The attack came after the timing so we have no way of knowing how long the punch took.  It was fast, but don't try passing it off as 0.002 seconds again.... It specifically says that 0.002 seconds was the time it took to charge up his magnetic pulse in his arm, nothing more.  Charging an electric/magnetic pulse is not movement, it is the suit preparing to move, not actually moving.  That honestly has nothing to do with the actual movement.  The movement happens after the word "Then" in your scans, pay attention and read please. "
 not there anymore
 not there anymore

where'd he go
 where'd he go
except the people who can't see him here are people with superhuman speed and not just some TV announcer. Iron Man's more than fast enough to hang with Goku. "

You do know Spider man is only 15x faster than normal human
Goku did this to Nappa who is faster than sound. and after using KKx3 he did it to Vegeta who is over 50x speed of sound
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Klandicar

except the people who can't see him here are people with superhuman speed and not just some TV announcer. Iron Man's more than fast enough to hang with Goku.

What is your point?  DBZ characters disappear from sight from other DBZ characters with superhuman speed.  Those scans are nothing special, Spiderman isn't anywhere near the feat that shows Krillin and Jackie Chun fighting out a whole fight in under 1 second.

Again...

I did the math, 1/0.002 = 500.  So you are claiming that Iron Man can perform 500 attacks per second?  Would you like to retract that statement?  Considering the actual movement had nothing to do with 0.002 seconds...
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By CAPiTA
@Klandicar said:
"

What is your point?  DBZ characters disappear from sight from other DBZ characters with superhuman speed.  Those scans are nothing special, Spiderman isn't anywhere near the feat that shows Krillin and Jackie Chun fighting out a whole fight in under 1 second.

Again...

I did the math, 1/0.002 = 500.  So you are claiming that Iron Man can perform 500 attacks per second?  Would you like to retract that statement?  Considering the actual movement had nothing to do with 0.002 seconds... "
i'm not claiming anything. i'm claiming he can think fast enough to consider reactions to pull off during that time frame, and he's shown the ability to pull off multiple attacks in less than a second. considering there is no real way to calculate exactly how many punches any of these characters can throw in a second, it would be a fallacy to declare something as fact on either side. what is fact, though, is that Tony has the ability to think in picoseconds, giving him ample time to think of the next move and react to it. most superheroes with super speed disappear from the sight of normal people. that TV announcer is nothing special.
Alberic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Alberic

goku

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Mortein
@CAPiTA said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

Again...

I did the math, 1/0.002 = 500.  So you are claiming that Iron Man can perform 500 attacks per second?  Would you like to retract that statement?  Considering the actual movement had nothing to do with 0.002 seconds... "
i'm not claiming anything. i'm claiming he can think fast enough to consider reactions to pull off during that time frame, and he's shown the ability to pull off multiple attacks in less than a second. considering there is no real way to calculate exactly how many punches any of these characters can throw in a second, it would be a fallacy to declare something as fact on either side. what is fact, though, is that Tony has the ability to think in picoseconds, giving him ample time to think of the next move and react to it. most superheroes with super speed disappear from the sight of normal people. that TV announcer is nothing special. "
Even if he could think that fast, what good would it be when his fist is moving 1066 m/s, and this goku can dodge punches from a guy a who can move 50x faster than sound, and punch much faster?
and during last tournament in DB goku was invisible for everyone including highly trained and superior alien ayes.
 http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v16/c008/4.html
But that is not important now, since this goku is more than 50x faster than that one
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By CAPiTA
@Mortein said:
" @CAPiTA said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

Again...

i'm not claiming anything. i'm claiming he can think fast enough to consider reactions to pull off during that time frame, and he's shown the ability to pull off multiple attacks in less than a second. considering there is no real way to calculate exactly how many punches any of these characters can throw in a second, it would be a fallacy to declare something as fact on either side. what is fact, though, is that Tony has the ability to think in picoseconds, giving him ample time to think of the next move and react to it. most superheroes with super speed disappear from the sight of normal people. that TV announcer is nothing special. "
Even if he could think that fast, what good would it be when his fist is moving 1066 m/s, and this goku can dodge punches from a guy a who can move 50x faster than sound, and punch much faster? and during last tournament in DB goku was invisible for everyone including highly trained and superior alien ayes.  http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v16/c008/4.html "
nowhere does it say Iron Man is limited to 1066 m/s. you're not reading that scan correctly.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Mortein
@CAPiTA said:

" @Mortein said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

Again...

Even if he could think that fast, what good would it be when his fist is moving 1066 m/s, and this goku can dodge punches from a guy a who can move 50x faster than sound, and punch much faster? and during last tournament in DB goku was invisible for everyone including highly trained and superior alien ayes.  http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v16/c008/4.html "
nowhere does it say Iron Man is limited to 1066 m/s. you're not reading that scan correctly. "
  "Then nail him with equivalent to a solid steel ball traveling at 3500 feet per second " -while punching his hand is moving 1066m/s ,it is clear 
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Klandicar

i'm not claiming anything. i'm claiming he can think fast enough to consider reactions to pull off during that time frame, and he's shown the ability to pull off multiple attacks in less than a second. considering there is no real way to calculate exactly how many punches any of these characters can throw in a second, it would be a fallacy to declare something as fact on either side. what is fact, though, is that Tony has the ability to think in picoseconds, giving him ample time to think of the next move and react to it. most superheroes with super speed disappear from the sight of normal people. that TV announcer is nothing special.

Ironic.  Anyway, I proved that Jackie Chun and Krillin were able to do the thinking AND the movement of an entire fight with spitting, rock paper scissors, punches/dodging/kicks all in under 1 second.   Your Iron Man feat is far beneath this because both scans speak for themselves and give a time reference.  Unfortunately, your 0.002 time reference isn't referring to any movement at all, but the charging of an elbow joint.  He waited about 1 second to attack his opponent because his opponent was talking and THEN threw a punch which we don't know how long it took, that is really all your scan boils down to.  

Now seriously dude, not trying to humiliate you but you did make a claim but couldn't prove it.  Here is your claim.

how many moves do you think someone could pull off in a second if they attack as fast as 0.002 seconds? count it, then talk.

This is a claim and I counted it, and it came out to 500 movements.  You claimed Iron Man can do 500 moves because you claimed he was capable of performing that entire attack sequence in 0.002 seconds.  To add further lunacy to this claim, you challenged me to do the math and I did...500 moves...thats your claim.  According to you, Iron Man can hit someone 500 times in a second.  Do you really think this?

I guess knowing that Krillin and other Dragonball characters have better canon speed feats has driven you insane.  I guess I'd be upset too if my favorite character could not even match a 10 year old Krillin.  Or maybe you are just doing a bad job of defending him...who knows.   ;)
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Mortein
@Klandicar said:

THEN threw a punch which we don't know how long it

actually we can calculate
His fist was maybe 0.5 meters away from this other guys face, and he punched him with speed 1066 m/s
it is 4.6 x10 -4 sec that is faster than mili second
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By FLCL1
@The Rookie said:
"@Klandicar said:
"  Combat speed:  Goku's base battle speed and especially the Kaoken is too fast for Iron Man to keep up with.  Iron Man's battle speed is nowhere near of what even the Dragonball characters have shown (entire combat sequences invisible to the human eye) and Vegeta is far beyond them yet he couldn't even land a hit on Goku at Kaoken 3.  Only argument I've seen is Iron Man is stronger but I'd dispute that, Vegeta rips a mountain apart like nothing yet Goku could best him in combat with his own speed/power. 

Energy projection:  Even this earlier version of Goku would vaporize Iron Man with his blasts.  This level of energy projection is out of Iron Man's league.   It is beyond planet busting at this point.

Oh and even more...Goku would be stronger after these feats since this is after the Vegeta fight.  Sorry Iron Man fans, maybe he should be put against kid Goku in the Dragonball series.  ;) "
Goku could not match Vegeta with his own power he was weaker then Vegeta until he did Kaio Ken x3  and he can only use it for a short period of time using Kaio ken times for is suicide for Goku since it will break his body down. Saying Goku can use planet busting attacks is good and all but will he hit Iron Man with it probably not will Goku be able to fire another so call planet busting attack after that no as show in that fight he was only able to pull out one full power kamahamha wave with Kaio ken up and his fight was over Gohan had to come back and finish the fight for him. Ironman is more than a match for this Goku. "

wrong goku mastered kao ken and SS

goku master kamehamaha 

iron man can not take a planet buster considering his armor has trouble with non planet busting attacks

iron man will last 1 hour tops