• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

All powers who would win?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

What powers would Iron Man use before Flash took his head off?

#3 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I like how you said he needed speed. I'm going with Flash too.

#4 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Some Sonic cannons and energy repulsors, if he could his the speedster. Iron Man would need to be pumped with mushrooms, cocaine, and lot and lots of speed if he could have any hope of actually seeing where Flash moves, and still he would only see a blur. But of course, Iron Man can fly and Flash can't. But then Flash can create vacuums and tornado's with his hands to blow Iron Man out of the sky. Flash got this. Plus, he can vibrate through Iron Man's suit to deactivate it or blow it all to hell.

Iron Man is a jerk and a douche. Captain America R.I.P.

#5 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a joke, how the hell is tony going to beat a man flasher tha light plus, flash will just virbate him to death, taunting and saying lame jokes..

yeah iron is a major a-hole, mavrel are un american jerks.....kill a soldier/hero

for coorpate american scum...(anyone else see that) iron/marevl=jerks

tony should have died from heart attack from what he did, it would only be just and they have the NERVE to show that A$$_HOLE tony do a salute on causlity report cover..like he was ever a solider or stood for anything for USA..besides money/and his own self/desire (he only iron man to save his life and play hero)

i hope flash lights him up, no pun intended

#6 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

iorn man has the gagets to learn flashes moves. he well get nocked around a bit fist but his armor is there to protect him. flash is fast but iron mans armor can adapt to flashes speed and thus predict where flash is going.

#7 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

A CARTOON!!!!!!!. TONY STARK IS PAST GENIUS LEVEL!!sorry i think tony could build a machine that could cacth flash he can predict with math and fire at flash and trip him up.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it can't, but even if it could, Iron Man doesn't have the speed to avoid Flash even if he knew he was coming.

#9 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

what machine on earth right now can do the speed of light..plus that

do you really feel that tony armor can keep up with a man so fast that he can exsit in other dimersion , while he is on his own,

ever seen jla unlimted, do you know who brainc is, flash beat him, and if he can beat branic/lex luthor meger, with is a superman class oppent; he will beat tony down ugly like("IMO who is no where as smart as branic or lex luthor)

that is just a cartoon exmaple( but it was a great cartoon of how flash gets down)

also you have stated that he will get knock down, fact of lie.. he who is faster has the advangte if flash ever touches tony it over, and when flashe touches tony, he will alreay been beat and just releiaze that he cacthing the 100,000,000,000 punches and split that flash has been put on him, and that flash is in malibu with his date, with kids

#10 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"A CARTOON!!!!!!!. TONY STARK IS PAST GENIUS LEVEL!!sorry i think tony could build a machine that could cacth flash he can predict with math and fire at flash and trip him up."

you are kidding me right. you jess correct?

are you saying that tony stark is as smart as branic? it seems your sayin smater if not as smart?

do you know who branic is?

have you read any flash books? or seen the people he has fought, people that even superman or what could not beat?

A cartoon which is just a comic book with voices/animated?????

A cartoon, which goes hand in hand with the comics?

A cartoon , where the creator and dc work together?

your point is what about a "cartoon"?

the point in all this is one time that tony does not have "TIME"

flash is faster than the time it takes tony to compute any thing..

flash steps outside of time...

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

When would Iron Man have time to build anything? Flash on the other hand can build stuff in seconds.

He could strip Iron Man naked and throw him in here.

Or here

#12 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"iorn man has the gagets to learn flashes moves. he well get nocked around a bit fist but his armor is there to protect him. flash is fast but iron mans armor can adapt to flashes speed and thus predict where flash is going."
Sorry, Flash dismantles ANY Iron-Man armor before Tony can press the trigger on any of his weapons. God help Tony if he should blink even once during the fight, because then he won't even see his armor get dismantled in a fraction of a second and then get punched in the face a hundred times, all while his eyes are closed. Of course, Tony deserves to get smacked around.
Post Edited:2007-04-13 13:23:18
#13 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"iorn man has the gagets to learn flashes moves. he well get nocked around a bit fist but his armor is there to protect him. flash is fast but iron mans armor can adapt to flashes speed and thus predict where flash is going."

this fight would be over in a blink of an eye

flash would win just get a sword somewhere and cut iron mans head off. all that would happen before tony can react

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man won't get a chance to lay mines, and even if he did, look here:

Flash is faster than an explosion.

He doesn't need to take off Tony's armor, a super speed punch would take him out, and so would a phased hand through the chest or any number of things.
Post Edited:2007-04-14 22:45:08

#15 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys are funny! look iorn man can lay down mines and they would trip up flash. the only one who has been able to take iorn man armor off of him is magneto, and he did it in mid air. two start reading older iorn man 1993-1998.

#16 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

but flash can be beat and stark will find a way to beat him. plus flash is not a allaround strong hero.

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"but flash can be beat and stark will find a way to beat him. plus flash is not a allaround strong hero."

When exactly will Tony find a way to beat him? The fight will be over the second it starts, probably even faster. I don't think you know how fast Flash is.

#18 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

the first thing flash dose is run around then stark is up in the air un loading on him from above. plus flash gets hit in the cartoons all the time!

#19 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I can keep responding to you until you get at least some idea of the speed Flash travels at.

#20 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

flash has weak nesses did you even think about iorn mans warmanchine? or the fact that he can fly and he cant?

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

None of that matters because Flash can move faster than Iron Man can react.

#22 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

flash is insanly fast but he dose have weaknesses cold. his bodys moliculs are superfast that is why he can go through solid objects. iorn man can make a cold ray and freeze him. now iorn mans armor is mentaliy linked to his mind flash cant think faster that thought. that is what iron man can use to defeat flash. (remember that these are good guys so flash is not going to try to kill tony,and the same for tony.

#23 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you red a Flash comic in the last five years? Theres no way Iron Man can beat Flash. Before Tony knew what happened he's be sitting in the street with no suit on and wondering what the %$#@ just happened.

#24 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

When will Iron Man make a cold ray? Flash is too fast for him. In the image I posted, he goes 70 miles (35 miles to the city and 35 back to the hill) about 532,000 times (that's 37,240,000 miles) in .00001 microseconds. I don't think you're appreciating that speed. Flash can't think faster than thought, that's not possible, but he can think faster than Iron Man can. Flash can also steal speed, stopping all molecular motion. If he doesn't want Iron Man to move, he won't. He can also strip Iron Man of his armor and lock him in an energy cage before he can do anything.

#25 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

well flash sounds like a god. but tony would lose the first couple of battles but then come back prepared.

#26 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe after there first encounter Tony could find a way to neutralize Flash's speed, I doubt it, but you never know.

But the thread is Flash vs Iron Man. Not Flash vs Iron Man best of 5 series.

#27 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

this was a great subject i am having a good time talking about this!

#28 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, okay. I think there's a problem with the going-ons of this topic.

1: Shamgar is simultaneously seriously underestimating the Flash, and overestimating Iron Man.

2: Everybody else has no idea how powerful Tony is right now.

Although he has no way of literally beating the Flash, he has the very serious capabilities to put up one hell of a fight now that he has Extremis. He controls every aspect of the suit with his mind, essentially turning it into an extra limb, making all of his reactions much faster than that of an ordinary man. His body, sans armor, is extremely durable, and he has a healing factor on par with Wolverine. His mind is connected to and can control almost every single piece of technology on Earth. He would at the very least be able to track Wally, estimate his next position, and maybe put him down with a piece of repulsor technology. Honestly though, it's not enough to counteract Flash's speed.

#29 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Track the Flash? Its not possible. Wizard has a sneak peak at a upcoming showdown between Iron Man and Spiderman. Spidey completly wraps Iron Man up in webbing and leaves him hanging there. If Spidey is fast enough not to be tracked, then the Flash has nothing to worry about.
Post Edited:2007-04-15 01:17:30

#30 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

could he scramble flashes molicules? or freez him?

#31 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he got awesome upgrades with Extremis but I haven't seen most of the stuff they say he can do, at least not on the same levels. Maybe I missed it somewhere but I didn't see the healing factor (on Wolverine's level) thing, and his reactions are great, but nowhere near fast enough to keep an eye on Flash. I think the best aspect of his upgrade is his connection to technology but I don't see how that would help in this situation. Even if he could predict where Flash was going, his body couldn't move fast enough to stop him. I like Iron Man (at least I did when the new series started and before Civil War) but I don't see him winning this fight.

#32 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah,ill try to upload some old cover pics for you to look for.

#33 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"yeah,ill try to upload some old cover pics for you to look for."

Why?

#34 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

well you said you liked iorn man im just trying to show you some sick comics.

#35 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what the deal is with that Spidey fight, but in Extremis, Tony was faster than a guy who could run at 300mph, and in Execute Program, he out-flew Sentry.

Again, I am NOT saying he could beat Flash, I'm just saying that he wouldn't go down as easily as some might think.

#36 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

i have too agree tony is not to be messed with

#37 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, he was faster than the 300 mph guy but he didn't out-fly sentry. He took off while Sentry was just floating in the air and got caught on the next page.

And the healing thing, did he show that? I think it'd be cool if he had some healing but I haven't seen it. I know he was going to fight Wolverine one time (wearing nothing but the gold under-armor) but they were stopped before they could go at it.

#38 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

He fought Cap with just the under armor, and got his ass kicked. R.I.P. Cap

#39 Posted by G-Man (31838 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#40 Posted by Evil-G (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Kalesniko says:

"Track the Flash? Its not possible. Wizard has a sneak peak at a upcoming showdown between Iron Man and Spiderman. Spidey completly wraps Iron Man up in webbing and leaves him hanging there. If Spidey is fast enough not to be tracked, then the Flash has nothing to worry about.
Post Edited:2007-04-15 01:17:30"

Looooooved that pic.

How about Flash just runs off, grabs a screwdriver, and takes apart the armor at super-speed?

#41 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

siiiiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

#42 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

ScoodleDaddle says:

"Well, okay. I think there's a problem with the going-ons of this topic. 1: Shamgar is simultaneously seriously underestimating the Flash, and overestimating Iron Man. 2: Everybody else has no idea how powerful Tony is right now. Although he has no way of literally beating the Flash, he has the very serious capabilities to put up one hell of a fight now that he has Extremis. He controls every aspect of the suit with his mind, essentially turning it into an extra limb, making all of his reactions much faster than that of an ordinary man. His body, sans armor, is extremely durable, and he has a healing factor on par with Wolverine. His mind is connected to and can control almost every single piece of technology on Earth. He would at the very least be able to track Wally, estimate his next position, and maybe put him down with a piece of repulsor technology. Honestly though, it's not enough to counteract Flash's speed."

Iron-Man is so powerful now he got curbstomped by Captain America with an assist from the Vision.

Sorry, but this thread is a curbstomp and everyone knows it.

#43 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite, before we make you bite down, and curbstomp you.

#44 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite rude for a goodie.

#45 Posted by Edenial (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#46 Posted by Edenial (90 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by king_pin (13 posts) - - Show Bio

flash wins no doubt about that and have you guys seen the suit for the iron movie yet?

#48 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#49 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

iorn man has a force feild in a blink of an eye

#50 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"iorn man has a force feild in a blink of an eye"

You're joking right?