#1  Edited By Methos
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

Effigy isn't anywhere near a GL's power level...

M

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By acewasp23

god as much i hate to back him i think Ironman could win this battle due to effigy's inexperience or due to the fact that the controllers made him into a mindless drone.

oh your link only brings you to the meaning of Effigy:P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effigy_%28comics%29

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

damn wiki lol

M

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By acewasp23

Methos says:

"damn wiki lol M"

so who do you think is going to win this battle?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Methos

i put it out there as a moderation... i'd like to know what other people think...

while Effigy does have the power advantage, he doesn't have the skill or experience to back it up...

it should be an interesting battle

M

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By acewasp23

where are they fighting?

effigy does have a weakness to water so if they are battling any where near a body of water its going to put him st a bid disadvantage and I'm sure Ironman would try to exploit that.

also what suit of armor is Tony using? lol

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acewasp23

Colt Python says:

"acewasp23 says:
"where are they fighting? effigy does have a weakness to water so if they are battling any where near a body of water its going to put him st a bid disadvantage and I'm sure Ironman would try to exploit that. also what suit of armor is Tony using? lol "
If it's Tony's current armor I think he will win.He has loaded that aror with so many extras."

lol he has more than One current armor, he has his standard armor and then there is all his specialty armors.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By acewasp23

well yeah but its not powerful enough to take on Namor or the Hulk, that's why he needs his specialty armors. some one like Effigy could give Tony some trouble because he not as powerful as a green lantern but still has close to the same abilities as one.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

yeah but like i said it would also depend on where they're fighting and what armor Ironman is using.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

why what? why would it matter where they are fighting or what armor Ironman is using?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23

kk if they are fighting close to a body of water then ironman takes the battle with out a problem because of effigy's inability to effect water (i also think it puts out his flame), depending on the armor Ironman uses because if its his standard armor it might not give enough protection from effigy's attacks. that and ironman does have a very large selection or armor to choose from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man%27s_armor

Ironman does have a lot more experience than Effigy has, and because of the further tampering by the controllers Effigy has developed schizophrenia so his mind would tend to wander off and he probably wouldn't be able to concentrate on the constructs that he has made.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23

Colt Python says:

"Extremis armor is enough to beat this Effigy guy.Iron Man flies much faster and is most likely much stonger than this guy.He doesn't need to be near water to win because he's strong enough.He doesn't have to take the fire attacks if Effigy can't catch him to hit him.He would have to fly faster than Mach-8."

lol what ever i was saying Ironman would win, you didn't have to get all fanboy on me. hey that armor that your playing up why did Captain America almost completely shatter it in the end of the civil war?

kite521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Batman wins.