((Iron Man Vs Dr Doom)) (both have prep time)

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

VS VS

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Doom always owns Tony...I don't see why he can't now.

Tem Borjigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tem Borjigin

They've never really had a situation where they both preped against each other. Mostly they have just been in situations where Doom had one-sided prep while Iron Man was just living his life. Despite that Iron Man does pretty damned well. So those two getting a true mutual prep-war would be epic.

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two Men Very Similar But Still So Different Iron Man Uses Pure Technology While Dr Doom Incorporates Magic Into His Repertoire With Prep This Will Turn Into a War Really

Without It Extremis Iron Man Takes The Victory

That Power-Up Was a Little Too Big For Doom To Be Able To

Match Without Some New Power To Him As Well Then Again Doom Always has Some kind Of Prep Time And His Armor Computers Are Probably Protected Against that Too

With Prep Time Doom Wins How Ever Without Prep Iron man Takes The Victory.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

TheGoldenSurfer10000 says:

"Two Men Very Similar But Still So Different Iron Man Uses Pure Technology While Dr Doom Incorporates Magic Into His Repertoire With Prep This Will Turn Into a War Really Without It Extremis Iron Man Takes The Victory That Power-Up Was a Little Too Big For Doom To Be Able To Match Without Some New Power To Him As Well Then Again Doom Always has Some kind Of Prep Time And His Armor Computers Are Probably Protected Against that Too With Prep Time Doom Wins How Ever Without Prep Iron man Takes The Victory."

Iron Man has never beaten Doom...with or without prep.And he has fought Doom with prep.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By venom hybrid

Doom has done more with prep than tony could ever dream of doing

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rdeegvainl

TheGoldenSurfer10000 says:

"Two Men Very Similar But Still So Different Iron Man Uses Pure Technology While Dr Doom Incorporates Magic Into His Repertoire With Prep This Will Turn Into a War ReallyWithout It Extremis Iron Man Takes The VictoryThat Power-Up Was a Little Too Big For Doom To Be Able ToMatch Without Some New Power To Him As Well Then Again Doom Always has Some kind Of Prep Time And His Armor Computers Are Probably Protected Against that TooWith Prep Time Doom Wins How Ever Without Prep Iron man Takes The Victory."

Punctuation and not capitalizing every word will help tremendously, I had a few problems understanding, not knowing where your sentences started and ended

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

Doom does to Tony what Edge did to The Undertaker last night.

Puts His Azz Out Of Business !!

LOL

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Unbelonger

King Saturn says:

"Doom does to Tony what Edge did to The Undertaker last night. ***Puts His Azz Out Of Business !!*** LOL "

You mean Doom is gonna pretend to be fighting Tony, hitting him, but not really, and hope Tony goes down?

zzzzzzzzzzz

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By venom hybrid

King Saturn says:

"Doom does to Tony what Edge did to The Undertaker last night. ***Puts His Azz Out Of Business !!*** LOL "

Okay i stopped watching wrestling when i was about 8 or 9 so it's been a while but how the hell did Edge beat the undertaker when i used to watch it edge was a loser
Post Edited:2008-06-02 16:11:50

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

venom hybrid says:

"King Saturn says:
Okay i stopped watching wrestling when i was about 8 or 9 so it's been a while but how the hell did Edge beat the undertaker when i used to watch it edge was a loser
Post Edited:2008-06-02 16:11:50"

I only saw the Highlights of the match. Edge did cheat to win though against The Undertaker. The match had a stipulation that if The Undertaker didnt win her would be banished from the WWE and since he didnt win... the WWE. com homepage had a Undertaker is Banished from the WWE highlight.

@Unbelonger - LMMFAO

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn

Unbelonger says:

"So, undertaken will take it from under. Seriously, and not to be offensive but wrestling of such type is just silly, it's like watching a mexican soap opera, only worse actors, a crowd, and the evil cahracter never pretends to be pregnant to mess up everything. zzzzzzzzzzzz"

LOL. Ha Ha Ha ! I think its hilarious to watch.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Unbelonger

So, undertaken will take it from under. Seriously, and not to be offensive but wrestling of such type is just silly, it's like watching a mexican soap opera, only worse actors, a crowd, and the evil cahracter never pretends to be pregnant to mess up everything.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Unbelonger

King Saturn says:

"Unbelonger says:
"So, undertaken will take it from under. Seriously, and not to be offensive but wrestling of such type is just silly, it's like watching a mexican soap opera, only worse actors, a crowd, and the evil cahracter never pretends to be pregnant to mess up everything. zzzzzzzzzzzz"
LOL. Ha Ha Ha ! I think its hilarious to watch. "

Well those are tastes my friend. I bet you like celery too.

zzzzzzzzzz