Iron Man vs Cyclops

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HomasTardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1 on 1, fight to the death, morals off, no prep time. Fight takes place in an empty Times Square and both characters are blood lusted.

Who would win and why?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron man stomps

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron Man, with his tech and ability to fly, he should be able to locate and take out Cyclops before Cyclops can get a good shot at Iron Man. Even if he does, Iron Man at least has a defensive armor etc, which Cyclops does not have.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man. Easily.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nerdork

@weaponx said:

Iron Man, with his tech and ability to fly, he should be able to locate and take out Cyclops before Cyclops can get a good shot at Iron Man. Even if he does, Iron Man at least has a defensive armor etc, which Cyclops does not have.

Stark 10/10

Mismatch

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allow I believe Cyclops is seriously underrated on this board, Iron Man wins. He has so much more versatility offensively and defensively he'd be the obvious favourite.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nerdork

@

@gav said:

Allow I believe Cyclops is seriously underrated on this board, Iron Man wins. He has so much more versatility offensively and defensively he'd be the obvious favourite.

I dont think anyone is underplaying Cyclops at all. You said it yourself...Stark is the favorite. Dont have to give respect to both sides when it is a mismatch.

@god_spawn@deranged_midget...Locky Time?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Iron Man one shots Scott.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins, but it is not the mismatch the majority seem to think it is. An optic blast from a bloodlusted Cyclops is nothing to be scoffed at. He once hit Juggernaut with a blast "that could destroy a small planet". While this may be hyperbole from Cyc, I don't think it is totally unrealistic. Add this to the fact that Scott is a fine fighter and on-the-spot tactician who has faced much tougher enemies than Tony and it could be a good fight. His bloodlusted blast will give Tony a lot of trouble. Nevertheless, Iron Man has more going for him overall and wins here

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott has always been my favorite comic character, however he loses and badly here.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nerdork

@masteraction: Yeah, but both are bloodlusted. So, it will be pretty dang hard for Scott to draw a bead on him and land a direct hit. It could happen, but IM has enough defensive power to deter a few of those. And since its bloodlusted, I imagine that all tactical thought would go out the window for either character, and that plays right into Tony's hand...unplanned, non-tactical, imporvised combat with hightech weapons. Cyclops will not have the time to land enough solid hits to drop Stark. Stark can hit him with any number of weaponry his suit provides and one shot him.

And Cyclops destroying, even, an asteroid is unrealistsic...let alone a small planet.

Stark has every advantage here, and Scott has every disadvantage.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By New_World_Order