Iron Man...!!!!!!!

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#156  Edited By Guardian_Prime

@nusa105: Wow.. "With his hole"? You're defending ironman and don't even know what to call his weapon mechanics? You call it a hole... Idek what to say. Do you read comics? Or you just watch the nice pictures on the screen.

Anyway this battle was certainly one sided in the beginning but there have been some actually valid arguments for Vic. I mean let's be honest the OP was horrible and had little detail on anything we had to go off of in this fight. People are complaining about the boom tube method and I understand with the spamming of that idea it is annoying. But then how can you agree with "ironman sends out 50 of his robots mentor"? Tbh I'd agree with the boom tube method more than that because the boomtube is immediately accessable in his arsenal. And if we allow both to happen what do you think is coming first? I'd give money that the boomtube works before iron mans drones even get there. I'm not the most versed in either so idk if everything being said is true, I'll look into it. Perhaps most of you are just distracted by the fact that Cyborg was on the Teen Titan kid show, many people these days base their feats off of movies and tv shows. We also can't assume that Ironman has his celestial armor or crap like that. That's like saying Superman vs Captain Marvel, but oh wait if it's Superman 1 million he wins. Cyborg to mean is more adaptive to the situation, that being kinda instinctual with his cybernetic ability but he's fairly young. Tony maybe not as capable as say wanting to create a weapon through adaptation in a fight but more of a technician in a fight, quicker thinker(yes even though he's not half computer like cyborg) and more experienced. Though I heard there is an ironman that can create weaponry "in a pinch" like Blue Beetle can. But OP doesn't state what kind so I'm going with a stand suited ironman we've seen for most his time in the comics. Still am not convinced who'd win.

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Now now... You can't just talk "best tech" and exclude the anti-monitor(reality warping machine), that's a cop out. Don't pick in chose. Not respectful. And you're going to say the Infinity Gauntlet is the best tech of DCU and MCU? You must be all hyped up for the infinity war movies and thanks appearances. Don't worry I am hyped too. But I wouldn't even call it tech? More like magic? But I mean it's 50/50 really it's weird. Never the less, the IG isn't better tech wise than the Anti-Monitor. Are we forgetting about lex luthor's tech? Batman a tech? Brainiac!? Blue beetle? Overall I can't say MCU is better than DCU. These comics are always neck and neck on purpose to match with the other. I mean Hank Pym, Reed Richards, Doctor Doom and Tony are certainly amazingly smart with technology. Earth wise? Maybe their intellect is better. But to say Universal wise. No.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

iron man

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

New 52/DC YOU cyborg takes it.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Iron Man destroys no matter which version it is

No Caption Provided

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man has more feats of quality than Cyborg

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg is impressive, I like him. I think he could hold his own for a while..but eventually lose to Stark. IM has more feats, simple as that.

wyattoak20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg via he is connected to every computer in the world why not starks possibly hacks the other iron man suits or hulkbuster or even tony suit itself and use it against him

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyattoak20: Iron Man is a technopath with hacking feats in the picoseconds...stated on panel as taking literal pico seconds to hack a system and track someone.

He opened up like a thousand backdoors into a giant alien godkilling planetbusting armor in under a second. Cyborg isn't hacking Tony Stark.

During the superior arc pepper loaded a backup of Tony's brain pre-inversion into each of his previous armors including hulkbusters and endosym bodied them. He 1 shotted the WWH Buster.

This is a stomp.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Adriusus

Iron Man curbstomps. Mismatch.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus: this is nowhere near spite how about you actually read something with cyborg in it

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Adriusus

In order for Cyborg to put up a fight, he needs to be a low-high tier. Unfortunately, he's not.

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Dark-Magic

@noone301994: Tony doesn't even need to be in the suit to fight cyborg.

Edit: I mean he can just relax and control the damn thing like in superior iron man

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkmagic: Exactly, the only people saying that Cyborg wins are just DC fanwankers. They literally have no argument or evidence that Victor even stands a chance.

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg has this, either he takes control of Iron Man's weaponary and makes himself blow up or he boom tubes Iron Man to the center of the sun.

No more Tony, sad, so sad.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@noone301994 said:

@darkmagic: Exactly, the only people saying that Cyborg wins are just DC fanwankers. They literally have no argument or evidence that Victor even stands a chance.

This is incorrect. The boom tube method and Cyborg's connection to every computer on the planet up to the point he can transfer his consciousness into the digital universe directly (like into Tony's AI) definitely gives him some advantages over Iron Man. Iron Man still wins, however.

Iron Man has outran a black hole. A boomtube isn't working. Transferring his consciousness will only delay the inevitable or make it a stalemate.

Iron Man is faster, more maneuverable, stronger, and possibly more durable (promethium is not adamantium as someone claimed earlier but arguably it is similar to Iron Man's crystallized alloy), and has more raw firepower.

Agreed, although Iron Man's durability should also be FAR above Cyborg's based on feats.

This is relevant because Cyborg actually requires a wireless signal to generate boomtubes or access other computers. Disrupting the signal is well within Iron Man's capabilities and would force Cyborg into needing a physical connection to "hack" any armor. Once the fight is forced to remain physical instead of digital it does go to Iron Man. People shouldn't sell Cyborg's hacking / cyberverse abilities short, however. It's something he's been compared to "the Martian" on given how much access and control he actually has.

Cyborg wouldn't be able to hack Tony's armor.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By newecho
Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Adriusus

LOL at the Cyborg wank btw.

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@swiftbullet: how does he hack Tony's suit?

He hacked whole Apokolips, which is a planet with future alien technology, he won't have much trouble hacking into Iron Man.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swiftbullet: and? Ultron who literally take over tech can't him so I don't see cyborg doing it either. When did cyborg take over all appokilps?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not much of a stretch to say thay Cyborg could win.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not quite sure about current versions. Recently, Tony got a brand new shape-shifting suit (can change betweern normal, Hulkbuster, Stealth, and the like in an instant); and Cyborg got a newer, sleeker body (made of some kind of alien tech).

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@swiftbullet: and? Ultron who literally take over tech can't him so I don't see cyborg doing it either. When did cyborg take over all appokilps?

Ultron has hacked into Jarvis, so your point is what?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

not in the last what 25 years??? unless you are talking non cannon.....

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@swiftbullet said:
@newecho said:

not in the last what 25 years??? unless you are talking non cannon.....

Where is your showing where he fails, please show me since it was you who calimed that feat .

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron man via speed blitz

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By DarthAznable

Iron Man is honestly better in every way.

Also I see Tony hacking Vic more than anything else.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until Vic unveils sum new firepower capabilities that round goes to Tony.

Vic however has better hacking skills post FP. It's pretty safe to assume he can hack Tony's armor given what he's done to apokoliptan tech. We really shouldn't have to go the "show summz scanners" route on how many times Tony has had his tech hacked.

More durable? Tony. He's in a suit of armor. Cyborg isn't.

Faster. I'm assuming w/flight included. Then Tony.

All around I'd give the match to Tony. But during his solo Vic is bound to continue to impress. He's already new and improved and honestly he reminds me of Blue Beetle Reyes the way he can shape shift.

Avatar image for spectrumunbound
SpectrumUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#195  Edited By SpectrumUnbound

Spite. Mismatch. Iron man stomps.

@galacticravenous said:

Cyborg wins. Slightly because he is stronger, smarter and can teleport.

Tony has suits that is much stronger than Cyborg's. He is the 5th smartest person in Marvel alone, surpassing other alien intellects. Cyborg isn't anywhere near in the top 10 smartest DC characters. And Tony has made suits in which can teleport.

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By TG_54

Tony takes this

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Adriusus

Iron Man still stomps.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vic wont be hacking tony suit so easly

any way acording to tony page on marvel database "He has also been able to hack technology from the Kree, a race centuries more advanced than humans"

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

http://www.comicvine.com/cyborg/4005-2388/forums/post-flashpoint-cyborg-respect-thread-1660706/#10

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Thread was made over 7 years ago, making this Post Crisis Victor.

I wonder how many people shouting "Boom Tube!" took ten seconds to read the date of the OP, seeing as how there was zero specific info given in it.