#1 Posted by Mantid (4632 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man vs Colossus. I say Iron Man.

#2 Posted by Phorqe (2149 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus might be able to beat him in a fist fight (notice I said might) but Stark has way more toys at his disposal. Iron Man all the way.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman will win easy. If I'm not mistaken, he's much stronger, much more durable, alot faster and not to mention his repulser blasts, concussion blasts, on board computers, on board med systems and some other things.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (9067 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah ironman could win now it just depends which suit youd want him to use to determine how logn it take for colussus to get pwned if its the destroyer suit 5 seconds hulk buster 1 minute cause tony ask if he had enough lol if its the regular 5 minutes maybe more.

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be a draw......now, IM is very strong, but with Pete's durability, I don't know what IM could do. It depends what suit IM is wearing, I suppose.

#6 Posted by Tsu-Wa (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man. Iron man is smarter and has a bunch of different weapons and gadgets at his disposal.

#7 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44210 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no way colossus can beat Iron Man in most general cases.

#8 Posted by the creator (8548 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ironman will win easy. If I'm not mistaken, he's much stronger, much more durable, alot faster and not to mention his repulser blasts, concussion blasts, on board computers, on board med systems and some other things."

Ironman is not much stronger than Colossus. They are around the same strength level. As for durability, Iron Man might have a slight edge on kinectic attacks but Colossus has greater temperature resistance. Colossus also has greater endurance. But all of IM's weapon systems would prove to be telling. His ability to attack from long ramge while airborn and on the move would likely overwhelm Colossus eventually.

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Ironman will win easy. If I'm not mistaken, he's much stronger, much more durable, alot faster and not to mention his repulser blasts, concussion blasts, on board computers, on board med systems and some other things."
Ironman is not much stronger than Colossus. They are around the same strength level. As for durability, Iron Man might have a slight edge on kinectic attacks but Colossus has greater temperature resistance. Colossus also has greater endurance. But all of IM's weapon systems would prove to be telling. His ability to attack from long ramge while airborn and on the move would likely overwhelm Colossus eventually. "

I thought Colossus could only lift like 80 tons and Ironman can lift 100+. I apologize for the mix up.

#10 Posted by Satyrquaze (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is much more durable, but IM would still win.

#11 Posted by Rotten gun (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

with the hulkbuster suit colossuss is f#%^@d

#12 Posted by Phorqe (2149 posts) - - Show Bio

Take Stark out of the suit, Colossus would win!

#13 Posted by Ice Skull (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is stronger.I say Colossus

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

Electric flame says:

"Colossus is stronger.I say Colossus"

No. Colossus weaker, and slower. He couldn't even take a shot from a magic crowbar. Ironman took it like it was nothing.

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

No wait, I'm showing durability. Iron Man is stronger. Read previous posts.

#16 Posted by Sargent Ogden (12 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was just brute strength Colssus, if IM could use his weapons he would win. What is the main factor for the victory? Who breaks the fastest.

#17 Posted by theDCkid (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man.

#18 Posted by chiq (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

IM

#19 Posted by Veshark (9364 posts) - - Show Bio

Was it really necessary to necro a 5-year old thread?

#20 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus

#21 Posted by RulkFTW (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man wins.Faster,smarter and more weapons at his disposal.

#22 Edited by theDCkid (944 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by King Saturn (219172 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins over Colossus... I don't think Tony would make this just a slugfest... Tony is using his weapons.

#24 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus are stronger, more durable and don't need energy projection.

Iron-man is faster, can fly and got rockets/beams.

i doubt his weapons could even hurt Colossus since they are not built for destroying Adamantium. I would call this a stalemate but if Iron-man decides to go to ground level, iron man dies hard since Colossus is class +100 ton and Iron-man is barely +50...

#25 Posted by Erkan12 (3231 posts) - - Show Bio

i doubt his weapons could even hurt Colossus since they are not built for destroying Adamantium.

Colossus is not adamantium. He is carbon steel.

#26 Posted by GhostRavage (10905 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony stomps.

#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (49187 posts) - - Show Bio

i doubt his weapons could even hurt Colossus since they are not built for destroying Adamantium. I would call this a stalemate but if Iron-man decides to go to ground level, iron man dies hard since Colossus is class +100 ton and Iron-man is barely +50...

This was literally painful to read.

#28 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8819 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11737 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man for the win.

#30 Edited by amseaton (272 posts) - - Show Bio

616 Iron man wins, and I don't see how anyone can debate that. However, the ultimate universe Colossus has taken it to the ultimate universe Iron man (albeit Colossus was doping at the the time).

#31 Edited by Bones309 (1239 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Iron Man just pull a Magneto on him?

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (39653 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Colossus isn't made of adamantium nor is he as durable. So why would it matter? And Iron Man in a weaker armor at one point put down the Hulk by punching. Colossus in order to do so needed a plot device and Hulk to be weakened, and even then he was briefly KO'd for a few moments.

And Iron Man is beyond a class 100. He's lifted a 16,000 ton reactor. He's gone h2h with Namor multiple times. He was helping Thor lift millions of tons of a city. To say he is barely a class 50 is an extreme underestimation of Tony's strength. Throw in all of Tony's toys, Colossus is going down.

#33 Posted by Noone301994 (15540 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you hate Iron Man so much? Iron Man has been a class +100 tonner for years

Destructive power
Strength
Magnetism

Colossus gets stomped.

#34 Posted by Eisenfauste (14893 posts) - - Show Bio

@amseaton said:

616 Iron man wins, and I don't see how anyone can debate that. However, the ultimate universe Colossus has taken it to the ultimate universe Iron man (albeit Colossus was doping at the the time).

This

#35 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: Because he is one of the most overrated heroes on comicvine.

#36 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: If he has lifted something that weights 16k why has novone mentioned it as a feat?. I doubt its true because in that case he could just one shot Whiplash... How is he more durable than Colossus? his main thing is his durability and Logan had trouble breaking his skin with adam claws..

#37 Edited by Noone301994 (15540 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Overrated? Lmao right... Are all of those feats that I posted PIS then? Hardly anyone stands up for Iron Man on this site I'm not quite sure where you are getting that he's overrated here...

Below are the feats from what God_Spawn mentioned

"Millions of tons"

Reactor feat.
Reactor feat.

#38 Posted by RogueShadow (15359 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man.

#39 Edited by Manchine (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man for the win 9 out of 10 times......and the 10th time is only when he is out of his armor drunk and busting a nut in Colossus's sister or whatever XLady he feels like. =)

#40 Posted by God_Spawn (39653 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: He doesn't even have to be more durable than Colossus. He is still durable to withstand hits from the likes of Namor, Thor, Hulk, and other heavy bricks. Colossus was nearly rendered unconscious in 2 blows from Thor. Red Hulk put him down in 3. Wolverine can cut Colossus. The only reason people bring up he had "couldn't" was because of a training exercise when Logan scored his armor. Why would he want to seriously maim his partner in just a spar? Colossus has admitted he can cut him to the bone if he wished. And so what if Colossus' main thing is durability? That clearly doesn't make him invincible.

#41 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i forgot about this thread and well i ment Colossus is made of organic steel..

Still Wolvie could barely scratch Colossus skin while Colossus has ripped his leg of before.. I still hold on Colossus because he is Much more durable and abit stronger, energy will run out for Tony

#42 Posted by Experio (18208 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark

#43 Edited by Noone301994 (15540 posts) - - Show Bio

#44 Posted by Homer_X (1910 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins here

#45 Posted by dondave (40264 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward