Start off 10 feet away

Who wins?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There isn't anything iron man can do to citizen steel but I don't know if citizen steel can tag Tony. Either stalemate or citizen steel wins. Unless Tony BFR's him some how but I can't think of a way that doesn't involve getting physical contact, so he probably can't BFR.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@jashro44: Iron Man can BFR him by grabbing the area where Citizen lays as a big platform and throw him to outerspace. That of course after spending several hours using most of his arsenal against CS without working.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Iron Man can BFR him by grabbing the area where Citizen lays as a big platform and throw him to outerspace. That of course after spending several hours using most of his arsenal against CS without working.

I imagine it would take iron man some time to get to space. He is a bit under mach 9, not sure how fast something has to be to reach space in seconds, but unless iron man can get him there quickly it probably wont matter. Citizen steel can probably just smash the plat form.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a stalemate. I doubt tony can put him down, but honestly, Tony just starts flying, and CS can't do jack.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Would Citizen Steel be hurt by sound-based weapons?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would Citizen Steel be hurt by sound-based weapons?

I believe it would hurt him. But how often does Tony use sound-based weaponry?

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3:

He might try it after a while. Since his other ordinance would be ineffective.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GhostRavage

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage said:

I imagine it would take iron man some time to get to space. He is a bit under mach 9, not sure how fast something has to be to reach space in seconds, but unless iron man can get him there quickly it probably wont matter. Citizen steel can probably just smash the plat form.

This is where his versatility comes to play. He can create illusions and holograms to fight Citizen while carrying the big chunk of rock. Anyway im just brainstorming here since i started seeing this as stalemate at first...

About the speed, i think mach 8 is enough to reach space quite fast... I mean, Hulk has managed to do it and i think Iron Man could do it as well.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By willpayton

I think this is mostly a stalemate. Iron Man can win some by BFR, Citizen Steel can win if he gets his hands on IM.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

BFR could also be into the ocean or something, not just space.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

That's not exactly something Tony would do in character.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Emm... I wouldn't say he wouldn't do it in character but that it would take him quite a long time to come to the conclusion that's how he needs to roll. Don't you think?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Citizen Steel need to breathe anymore? Iron Man could just bury him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby

@ghostravage said:

@shawnbaby: Emm... I wouldn't say he wouldn't do it in character but that it would take him quite a long time to come to the conclusion that's how he needs to roll. Don't you think?

To lift up the entire area Citizen Steel is in and toss it into space? No. That's not how he'd roll at all. Tony's been in situations where he couldn't hurt someone or something before. Never has he just decided to throw the entire city block into space.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

To lift up the entire area Citizen Steel is in and toss it into space? No. That's not how he'd roll at all. Tony's been in situations where he couldn't hurt someone or something before. Never has he just decided to throw the entire city block into space.

Because he hasn't been on a situation that needs it. Even if he doesn't do it on panel, he needs to find a way to win or is he just going to say "meh, f*ck it" and lose?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@ghostravage said:

Because he hasn't been on a situation that needs it. Even if he doesn't do it on panel, he needs to find a way to win or is he just going to say "meh, f*ck it" and lose?

As I said...he's been in that situation plenty of times. He doesn't default to throwing people into space.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@shawnbaby said:

@ghostravage said:

As I said...he's been in that situation plenty of times. He doesn't default to throwing people into space.

What does he do? Calls for help? Loses? Plot comes to play?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ghostravage said:

@shawnbaby said:

@ghostravage said:

This conservation made me laugh, I must admit.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@ghostravage said:

@shawnbaby said:

@ghostravage said:

What does he do? Calls for help? Loses? Plot comes to play?

Depending on the situation, Any of The Above.

Sometimes he'll lose, retreat, and come back with a better suit or customized gear and ROFLstomp his Opponent. Just like a bunch of other heroes do (Batman for example)

Sometimes he'll call up the Avengers and they'll tag team whatever it is. Or Someone will just be in the Neighbourhood and decide to help out.

Sometimes He'll use a "Plot Device" (Being one of the Smartest People on Marvel Earth can itself be a Plot Device).

Never Have I seen him say "Wow, this guy is really tough...I'm going to have to throw him into Space in order to win".

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is IN character

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Steel. Iron man will go in for a fight and bam.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Citizen Steel.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: So what is he going to do in a situation he can't call the Avengers, he can't go for new suits, he can't leave the fight? maybe recur to PIS which wont happen in the Vine? All its left is BFR.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby: So what is he going to do in a situation he can't call the Avengers, he can't go for new suits, he can't leave the fight? maybe recur to PIS which wont happen in the Vine? All its left is BFR.

In Character he will not throw a chunk of real estate into space. End of Story. If that means he loses the fight... then he loses the fight.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

In Character he will not throw a chunk of real estate into space. End of Story. If that means he loses the fight... then he loses the fight.

Um... wut?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Tony couldn't BFR Steel here. He could activate his sonic attack while flying him out to space.

No Caption Provided
He has an extreme advantage against opponents that can't fly.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@ghostravage said:

Um... wut?

What's the Problem? Your Plan was that he would pick up the immediate area Citizen Steel is in and throw it into space.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

@shawnbaby said:

@ghostravage said:

Um... wut?

What's the Problem? Your Plan was that he would pick up the immediate area Citizen Steel is in and throw it into space.

Well yeah, but i don't know what you meant for "a chunk of real estate"...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

@ghostravage said:

@shawnbaby said:

@ghostravage said:

Um... wut?

Well yeah, but i don't know what you meant for "a chunk of real estate"...

I'm just saying he won't pick up the land CS is standing on and throw it all into space.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would citizen steel one shot iron man if he connected?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Iron Man has tanked hits from a nuclear blast, an angry Thor, and Hulk. So I doubt it

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Iron Man has tanked hits from a nuclear blast, an angry Thor, and Hulk. So I doubt it

well good then that means i didnt make a mismatch thread. i was just asking because of that scan where CS takes a hit from...mangog...was it? something like that. im not sure about what his name was and anyway he was taking on lots of powerful heroes yet he couldnt take down CS and then CS took off his suit and knocked the big guy down with one hit i think

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

well good then that means i didnt make a mismatch thread. i was just asking because of that scan where CS takes a hit from...mangog...was it? something like that. im not sure about what his name was and anyway he was taking on lots of powerful heroes yet he couldnt take down CS and then CS took off his suit and knocked the big guy down with one hit i think

Mangog's a Thor villiain, you're thinking of Gog ;)

On that note, just want to point out that IM has BFRed before....he did it once to MODOC threw him/her into space.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Yeah ur good. It's absolutely not a mismatch.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

On that note, just want to point out that IM has BFRed before....he did it once to MODOC threw him/her into space.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Citizen Steel have the same level of strength of Earth 22 Superman (Kingdom Come). He's capable to break the leg of a Elder God with his bare fists,beats up Gog and also wasn't capable to put him down (someone that is capable to match with pre-new 52 Superman). He was able to rip apart like butter his own suit made of a special stainless steel alloy developed by Dr. Mid-Nite and Mr. Terrific specifically to restrict his movements and reduce his strength.

His bones,blood,muscle and tissue are made of organic metal,more durable than any material on Earth (more durable than inertron probably) and can regenerate any lost limb.

And he's very durable

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Veshark

@noone301994: @veshark: Do you know how heavy Nathan is? Compare with Modok doesn't help.

If you'll note, my comment's point was that it wasn't out-of-character for IM to BFR something into space. I said nothing about the feasibility of such an action.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Considering Nathan put Gog soqn when e22 Supes combined wirh PG and Alan an Jay couldnt even lay magog down ( to Gog like SS is to Galactus) he's actually stronger than E22 Supes ( who has at least one feat showing him above new earth one)

Also Gog could not even move Nathan even though he could blow all tjose mentioned above and a lot more around like chaff in the wind. i seriously doubt Tkmy has the force needed for BFR let alone the take down.

Nathan jowevernis a slow as they come courtesy of the auit to contain his strength so I xant see him getting close to Tony without massive CIS

stalemate

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

stalemate

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: That's not the first time Iron Man has faced powerhouses that have extreme strength. Iron Man has the advantage of flight and probably speed in this match. Does he have resistance to sonic attacks? What if he shoots sonics while grabbing him and BFRing him?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Iron Man can lift 100 tons using half the energy of the suit. Yes Iro Man can win via sonic based weapons. I'm really don't know how heavy he really is,but Gog (William Matthew) wasn't capable to take him down,despite take out half the JSA.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and Gog beat KC Superman and Amazing Man

No Caption Provided

Three World Gog (Pre-Apokolips) tried to BFR Heywood without much sucess (well using the wind,but...)

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Noone301994

@matchesmalone21: Those are really impressive feats but when Steel makes himself an immovable object I don't think it's a matter of weight. I think it's a matter of keeping himself stiff enough so that even really strong attacks can't move him. When it comes to actually lifting him off the ground and in the air I don't think stiffening himself up would make a difference in a case of BFR.

If you can prove that it is a matter of weight and not stiffening himself Iron Man could still just use half of his energy (100 ton strength) to lift him up and fly him into space and just shoot the sonic attacks while it is happening so Steel wouldn't be able to resist or interfere while Tony is flying him away. Even if it takes all of his power and energy to do it, he would still get it done.