This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins i think cap has the upper hand

#2 Edited by XiiX (7478 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap throws his shield, then gets KTFO.

#3 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would so win that. Not to mention he has healing factor.

#4 Posted by Lunar Wolf (306 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321: No.

Iron Man has a stupidly huge strength advantage, plus he is fast enough to dodge anything Cap can throw at him. His repulsors can knock that shield back into Cap's face.

The only advantage Cap has is hand to hand skill, and that isn't enough to take on Tony in his armour.

Tony wins.

#5 Posted by Lunar Wolf (306 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceZiara said:

Wolverine would so win that. Not to mention he has healing factor.

Wolverine isn't in this fight, and no.

#6 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceZiara said:

Wolverine would so win that. Not to mention he has healing factor.

why the hell are you mentioning wolverine

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Wtf is this ? Iron man Stomps poor Captain

#8 Edited by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Wtf is this ? Iron man Stomps poor Captain

why do you hate cap

@Lunar Wolf said:

@wolverine123321: No.

Iron Man has a stupidly huge strength advantage, plus he is fast enough to dodge anything Cap can throw at him. His repulsors can knock that shield back into Cap's face.

The only advantage Cap has is hand to hand skill, and that isn't enough to take on Tony in his armour.

Tony wins.

but cap is stronger

#9 Posted by Lunar Wolf (306 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321: No. Iron Man can lift and press over 100 tons.

Cap can only bench 1100 pounds.

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321 said:

@Lunar Wolf said:

@wolverine123321: No.

Iron Man has a stupidly huge strength advantage, plus he is fast enough to dodge anything Cap can throw at him. His repulsors can knock that shield back into Cap's face.

The only advantage Cap has is hand to hand skill, and that isn't enough to take on Tony in his armour.

Tony wins.

but cap is stronger

Yeah, because Cap can lift 100 tons with ease right?

#11 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap is not stronger, hes a regular human with a pajama costume and has a bullet proof shield.

Ironman has a metal suit, flying abilities, much faster, stronger, agile...etc

Ironman Stomps.

#12 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha! I know Wolverine isn't in it. Just a joke. And Iron Man would 100% win. Cap's too nice. If there was a cat in a tree he'd stop to save it.

#13 Posted by Lunar Wolf (306 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceZiara: He's the second biggest boyscout in comics.

The biggest boyscout in Marvel, too.

#14 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony's also rich.... and better looking.... just sayin.

#15 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunar Wolf said:

@wolverine123321: No. Iron Man can lift and press over 100 tons.

Cap can only bench 1100 pounds.

1100 pounds is the same as 100 tons

and captain america said he wanted to fight with ironman in avengers

#16 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh! tired of this stupid unbalnce thread fights -_-

#17 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceZiara said:

Tony's also rich.... and better looking.... just sayin.

Really I always thought Cap was a more handsome person then Tony but Tony got game.

#18 Posted by JediXMan (29679 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321 said:

@Lunar Wolf said:

@wolverine123321: No. Iron Man can lift and press over 100 tons.

Cap can only bench 1100 pounds.

1100 pounds is the same as 100 tons

....

1 ton = 2,000 pounds, bud. 100 tons = 200,000 pounds.

#19 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF: Well, In the new movies Chris Evans is pretty hot, I still like RDJ though. But in comics, Tony wins. In my opinion. I love your avatar by the way.

#20 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

look at this and then tell me iron wins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

#21 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceZiara said:

@CODYSF: Well, In the new movies Chris Evans is pretty hot, I still like RDJ though. But in comics, Tony wins. In my opinion. I love your avatar by the way.

Thanks I love your to.

#22 Posted by Lunar Wolf (306 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321: No it is not.

Comics, Tony stomps.

Movie, Tony still wins.

#23 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Wtf is this ? Iron man Stomps poor Captain

This is true lmaoo.

#24 Posted by JediXMan (29679 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you lock this?

#25 Posted by Army2442 (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321 said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Wtf is this ? Iron man Stomps poor Captain

why do you hate cap

@Lunar Wolf said:

@wolverine123321: No.

Iron Man has a stupidly huge strength advantage, plus he is fast enough to dodge anything Cap can throw at him. His repulsors can knock that shield back into Cap's face.

The only advantage Cap has is hand to hand skill, and that isn't enough to take on Tony in his armour.

Tony wins.

but cap is stronger

iron Man in Armour has lifted hundreds of thousands of tons and has low level super speed.

#26 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321 said:

look at this and then tell me iron wins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Iron Man wins

#27 Posted by Lunar Wolf (306 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: You have done the right thing.

#28 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Could you lock this?

Oui.

Moderator