Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Iron Man
Iron Man
Dc Villains
Dc Villains

Rules

-Iron Man and the villains aren't familiar to each other.

-All DC villains are pre-New 52

-Iron Man has acess to Extremis Armor (can only be used in 13 rounds) and Bleeding Edge Armor (can only be used in last 7 Rounds)

-Iron Man has access to equipment repairs for the armor,not have access to others weapons.

-The Villains have access to their weapons and equipment repair.

-No prep time

-After each battle,after 13 rounds Iron Man has 18 hours to rest.

-Others 7 rounds happen after 2 days

-Iron Man has aditional help of Sentry (no Void powers),in 3 last battles

-Morals off, bloodlust.

No Caption Provided
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By _Black

Rounds?

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jameshebrew

yeah whos he fighting

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battles

Round 1:Plasmus

Round 2:Shadow Thief (With powers of shadowslide)

Round 3:The Key

Round 4:Metallo (with the ability to incorporate technology with his body)

Round 5:Prometheus (Cry for Justice Suit)

Round 6:Cyborg Superman (After Sinestro Corps,no Green Lantern Rings)

Round 7:The Top

Round 8:Libra

Round 9:Sabbac II

Round 10:Per Degaton

Round 11:Doctor Light

Round 12:Mr.Freeze

Round 13:Sinestro

Round 14:Chemo

Round 15:Red King

Round 16:Protex

Round 17:Genocide (With Wonder Woman's Lasso)

Round 18:Black Adam

Round 19:Amazo (Ressurection Storyline)

Round 20:Doomsday

If you Don't know the character please read abou it,before ive you opinion and don't just say the villains or iron man wins. DEBATE, nofanboyism. Scans are welcome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:see the rounds??

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By tensor

How does he pass shadow thief ?

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Blacklightning13

Round 6 he stops. Maybe even at 1. He also might stop at 5. Depending on the full extent of his weapons. For instance some of Prometheus's bullets are apparently able to shoot through anything. But the full extant of these was not shown. Also it is not shown whether Prometheus has any anti technology weapons.

But anyway, Probably round 6.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Prep and Bleeding Edge Tony could clear it.. Doomsday is a problem but bfr could work. Tony could duke it out with black Adam pretty easy. Sinestros his biggest problem IMO.,. But he CAN clear it.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chriconz123

Stops at Cyborg Supes.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

Stops at round 6 imo.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By vuviper

@Blacklightning13 said:

Round 6 he stops. Maybe even at 1. He also might stop at 5. Depending on the full extent of his weapons. For instance some of Prometheus's bullets are apparently able to shoot through anything. But the full extant of these was not shown. Also it is not shown whether Prometheus has any anti technology weapons.

But anyway, Probably round 6.

He programmed his Tonfa to hack Steel's suit on contact, but that was with prep. His cry for justice suit was more advanced than that though, so *shrugs*

@matchesmalone21 said:

-Iron Man has acess to Extremis Armor (13 rounds) and Bleeding Edge Armor (7 Rounds)

I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand this part. Does he get Bleeding Edge starting round 7? Up to round 7? the last 7 rounds? Same with extremis...

I don't really think he could get past henshaw, however

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By HolySerpent

He's not getting past henshaw

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By entropy_aegis

Cyborg Superman should have been last.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By clemj

@Supermanwithatan01: if he makes it through cyborg supes, he 'll be finished by prometheus

even metallo will give him a hard time

no, he can't make it

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chriconz123

@clemj said:

@Supermanwithatan01: if he makes it through cyborg supes, he 'll be finished by prometheus

even metallo will give him a hard time

no, he can't make it

He won't get passed Henshaw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanwithatan01:

No prep time,for no ONE

Read the topic,before give your opinion.

Bleeding Edge Armor can only be used in last 7 rounds. Really Black Adam??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanwithatan01: I do not believe Iron Man can beat the Black Adam alone, even using Bleeding Edge Armor. With help of Sentry I belive he could do that.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I missed the prep time thing but simmer down anyways, Iron man constantly bests Hulk even commenting to red hulk that he always holds back due to the banner factor, he's defeated Ultron which >>> Cyborg superman and their are 3 versions of promesthius to my knowledge. Batman defeated him twice by outsmarting him (albeit he escaped once). Reed Richards surmised that Tonys new cybernetic intellect that operates with the power of a sun, will surpass anyone on earth in intelligence and is already probably smarter than himself. Iron mans defeated power, strategy and intellect and i didnt see the no prep factor so no he doesnt clear it under these circumstsnces. But while i thought he had prep i wouldnt have been wrong, the answer would have been YES he can clear this. Anyways it takes away from Tony's strengths. Thought i'd clear a few things up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanwithatan01:

I forgot to put right version of Cyborg Superman,Sorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanwithatan01:

He can't beat Black Adam alone,Black Adam's powers comes directly from the Egyptian Gods and not the Shazam and about Cyborg Superman he's a Tecnomorphing: He can posses machines and anything even remotely mechanical and is able to control them completely with an ability he calls "technomorphing". Unlike most technopaths, he doesn't just command them, he incorporates them into himself and nearby technology becomes an extension of himself and have Superman powers. What dou you think about Iron Man Vs Prometheus (cry for justice)/Amazo (Ressurection storyline)??

You can show some scans about Iron Man??

@vuviper: Now it's correct. what dou you think about Iron Man Vs Genocide (With Wonder Woman's Lasso)??

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Onemoreposter

He definitely looses at 6, but Shadow thief is not joke.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lady_liberty

He stops at Cyborg Superman, for sure.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Supermanwithatan01:

He can't beat Black Adam alone,Black Adam's powers comes directly from the Egyptian Gods and not the Shazam and about Cyborg Superman he's a Tecnomorphing: He can posses machines and anything even remotely mechanical and is able to control them completely with an ability he calls "technomorphing". Unlike most technopaths, he doesn't just command them, he incorporates them into himself and nearby technology becomes an extension of himself and have Superman powers. What dou you think about Iron Man Vs Prometheus (cry for justice)/Amazo (Ressurection storyline)??

@vuviper: Now it's correct. what dou you think about Iron Man Vs Genocide (With Wonder Woman's Lasso)??

Bleeding Edge Ironman with the Sentry could handle him. I know exactly how the slave got his powers. Black Adam is a beast, but he's no more durable than the Hulk or versatile as Sentry. Both of whom Ironman has more than held his own against. He can do anything Hank can do, but I'd wager better. Extremis was crazy powerful but not without flaws, Bleeding Edge is the evolution of Extremis.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vuviper

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Supermanwithatan01:

Bleeding Edge Ironman with the Sentry could handle him. I know exactly how the slave got his powers. Black Adam is a beast, but he's no more durable than the Hulk or versatile as Sentry. Both of whom Ironman has more than held his own against. He can do anything Hank can do, but I'd wager better. Extremis was crazy powerful but not without flaws, Bleeding Edge is the evolution of Extremis.

He doesn't have the bleeding edge against hank. But if he did, what do you imagine he could do against him? I'd like to know what puts him above Henshaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanwithatan01:

You're listening to yourself, Black Adam is not as durable as the Hulk, is it?

In 52 happened during World War III, Black Adam fought against entire the Justice League, Justice Society of America,Outsiders,Doom Patrol,Great Ten, Green Laterns ( Hal Jordan,Guy Gardner,John Stewart),New Infinity Inc (Jade,Trajectory,Starlight,Nuklon II,Fury II,Skyman,Everyman), Teen Titans and Phantom Stranger, for at least 6 days without stopping.

He's not versatile in what?? Fighting?? Even though reincarnated in the body of Theo Adam, he has his memories of his apssado as hero in ancient Egypt, where he learned various fighting styles

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm well aware of Adams feats, Tony without bleeding edge was defeating World War Hulk, the only reason tony lost was he had been been tampered with. He's practically a super tech cyborg now. With a growing intellect mind. He has one of the INfinity gems, a time machine, plenty of resources. But like I said it doesn't matter because this fight doesn't allow prep. Which is Tony's strong point. Tech to prepare for The threat. I'm thinking of Making a Ironman Bleeding Edge vs Cyborg Superman vs Black Adam thread.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#27  Edited By TDK_1997

No way he can pass Cyborg Superman.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By chriconz123

I'm well aware of Adams feats, Tony without bleeding edge was defeating World War Hulk, the only reason tony lost was he had been been tampered with. He's practically a super tech cyborg now. With a growing intellect mind. He has one of the INfinity gems, a time machine, plenty of resources. But like I said it doesn't matter because this fight doesn't allow prep. Which is Tony's strong point. Tech to prepare for The threat. I'm thinking of Making a Ironman Bleeding Edge vs Cyborg Superman vs Black Adam thread.

Iron Man doesn't have any defenses against either of BA or Cyborg Supes. He dies first between the three of them, leaving Teth and Hank to brawl it out.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guys holds his own vs a King Thor, slaps around Hulk more than once (though it's easier for Hulk to win that battle), has technology that interiors the motor cortex functions with sound (kinda used in first movie), has virtually the same ability as Cyborg Supes and Went toe to tow with the Sentry. I'm not saying he would win but the fact is he COULD win. Tony's power is prepped suits. Without it he stands a chance, no matter how small. It's definitely not the stomp you seem to think it'd be.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chriconz123 said:

Stops at Cyborg Supes.

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By supermaansito

stop at 6

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

@entropy_aegis said:

Cyborg Superman should have been last.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vuviper said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Supermanwithatan01:

He doesn't have the bleeding edge against hank. But if he did, what do you imagine he could do against him? I'd like to know what puts him above Henshaw

Again he doesnt have Bleeding Edge Armor against cyborg Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Iron Man has acess to Extremis Armor (can only be used in 13 rounds) and Bleeding Edge Armor (can only be used in last 7 Rounds)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:Ohh duh, my bad. Anyways he doesn't clear this without prep, since he has none he goes down for the count.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By terry2012

He doesn't clear it at all. But will make it through some rounds.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#37  Edited By Deadcool

The order of the matches are kinda messy...

Cyborg Superman is the round Six, but Mr Freeze is in the round twelve! the hell!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall

Dont see him getting past round 2 to be honest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanwithatan01: No problem,Man!!!

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dex_Starr

Seriously...Henshaw or Adam would kill Tony in a fraction of a second. Then theres guys like Doc Light who'd thrash him also

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Henshaw destroy's him he stops at 6 for sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some informations about the Extermis and Bleeding Edge armor

Bleeding Edge Armor

Known weaponry includes repulsors, uni-beam, pulse bolts, and an energy blade. Defenses include deflectors. Other type of weapons and upgrades seems to be created by Stark's imagination, such as a boxing glove.

This entire armor is kept inside Tony's body until mentally commanded in which it manifests itself as the Iron Man Armor. The armor is made up of Nano-Machines that can now be commanded to turn into anny type of structure upon Stark's skin. Unlike earlier armors, this new armor does not appear to rely on motors and servos for motion. Instead, the nano-machines create a second layer of artificial muscle over Stark's body, upon which additional structures are assembled. This also enables the armor to self-repair and be almost invulnerable as the armor is capable of transforming and healing itself.

Extremis Armor

This armor used vectored repulsor fields to tessellate its 'memory metal' design. The armor formed over a gold under-sheath produced by Stark's own body. The under-sheath's regenerative systems could repair damage to wearer or armor.

Due to Extremis, Stark's mind could now directly access satellite networks, security systems, and other digital technologies. The armor could be piloted remotely, even simultaneously with several other models in the field.

Repulsors were potent and had an additional "full form" version for multi-directional attacks.

Standard weaponry such as the uni-beam, pulse bolts, and sonics were intact. Explosive "micro-munitions" were launched from the gauntlets.

The armor had a degree of adaptability to support and protect the wearer. A neural net could counteract or adopt similar effects to superhuman powers.

Shields or "deflectors" could be raised for additional defense.

The armor could maintain a cloaking effect.

Flight was now largely handed by small arrays throughout the suit; boots still contained turbines. The armor has reached speeds in excess of Mach 8.

A "gravity grip" produced by the gloves and soles could be produced for climbing surfaces or for anchoring.

The armor may have had other systems yet to be revealed.

It was also extremely difficult to operate without the aid of the Extremis drug, described by Stark as being "like trying to fly six stealth bombers at once".

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at two, Henshaw vs Tony is HUGE spite.

Beyond_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man is going to need years of prep with the aid of Reed and Pym to stand a chance against Cyborg Superman.

Bleeding edge or not, Iron Man gets stomped the nanosecond the battle begins.