Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Killemall

Ok thats just some weird pictures :p

I am thinking team 2, but then i am a huge fan of booster gold and i think he's pretty powerful, he fought doomsday during Flash Point (yeah did beat him but still:p fanboy here) . But its damn close, also i am assuming he gets skreet in the fight would give him the edge above Iron Man (not very knowledgeable about Iron Man though).

Namor vs Aquaman can fish it out for hrs, they seem very evenly matched. I just like Namor more :)

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By MAZAHS117

I'm slightly leaning towards team 1, though this could probably go either way...Would be a good fight

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sync1

Team 2 would wipe the floor with Team 1.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemallsaid:

Ok thats just some weird pictures :p

I am thinking team 2, but then i am a huge fan of booster gold and i think he's pretty powerful, he fought doomsday during Flash Point (yeah did beat him but still:p fanboy here) . But its damn close, also i am assuming he gets skreet in the fight would give him the edge above Iron Man (not very knowledgeable about Iron Man though).

Namor vs Aquaman can fish it out for hrs, they seem very evenly matched. I just like Namor more :)

Their not weird, their cute pictures.

@SHAZAM117 said:

I'm slightly leaning towards team 1, though this could probably go either way...Would be a good fight

@sync1 said:

Team 2 would wipe the floor with Team 1.

Why?

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By PlasticBag

Namor is the deciding factor for team one. Not much knowledge behind BG... gonna go with Team 1 just because I know Tony and Namor are pretty good in terms of fighting.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gritterr

Is there a booster gold appreciation thread? or can anyone post scans. I need to see proof that he is close to or above tony

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Gritterr said:

Is there a booster gold appreciation thread? or can anyone post scans. I need to see proof that he is close to or above tony

this because tony is beast and I find it hard to believe booster gold is on tony's level but if someone can post scans so I cab get a better idea I would appreciate it.

Namor and Aquaman is a close one but I'm sure Namor can get the upperhand so for now Marvel team wins (unless someone can educate me on BG)

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Morals off, couldn't Aquaman just give Namor a seizure via TP and then its 2v1 Aquaman and Booster Gold vs Ironman.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@theamazingimmortalman: rely cause tony has nothing that can hurt booster

Powers and Abilities

Booster Gold has the possessing of a Legion Flight Ring, Brainiac 5's Force Field Belt, and a power suit granting him enhanced strength, and wrist projectors that allow him to release powerful force bolts. He has since had many other suits, but his most recent provides all the same functions that his original suit and technology provided. The suit enhances his strength, allowing him to lift c. 200 tons without exerting himself he has displayed in the past lifting a 747 while still being able to fly. The suit is highly durable, withstanding bullets without losing its integrity. The suit also is equipped with a force field, able to withstand powerful impact forces. The field once withstood a punch from Doomsday, protecting Booster Gold from the latter's attacks. The field can also filter atmospheric air to clean it from germs and pollution. While he doesn't use his wrist blasters often, Booster's force fields are immensely powerful, and have saved him on many occasions, his blasters have been shown capable of melting several meters of solid concrete. His gauntlets also allow him to create and absorbing field which acts similar to a tractor beam, in which he can grab hold of objects and move them about or hurdle them at foes, This affect can be used as singular beam or wide field he has been able to pull together over thirty large metal balls all over 500 pounds each. He is also capable of disrupting objects on a molecular level such as fusing them together. He once used a regular field to contain Metamorpho completely with no problem.Skeets is also shown as being able to hack in to nigh-any computer system he has encountered.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: rely cause tony has nothing that can hurt booster

Agreed. And on a side note, it's good to see Booster Gold finally getting some love on these forums.