Iron Man (Hulk-Buster) vs The Abomination

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Iron Man (Hulk-Buster) vs The Abomination (56 votes)

The Hulk Buster 63%
The Abomination 34%
The Abomination
The Abomination
The Hulk Buster
The Hulk Buster

• 
kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

abomination because he is not distracted.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm I think Abomination

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@kyrees said:

abomination because he is not distracted.

True, but Hulk also displayed that he's fairly stronger than abomination. So I think the Hulk-Buster could handle him since it held up well against a fully enraged Hulk.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: He never really proved he was stronger than Abomination he just took advantage of the situation

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: He one-shotted the Chitauri warship! That seems above anything Abomination showed :P

There hasn't been enough of Abomination or the Hulk-Buster for me to be adamant about anything tho.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: but when the two fought against each other Abomination was clearly superior. He's ego and the fact that he kept on getting distracted is the only reason Hulk won.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination was definitely stronger, at least until the Hulk got angry enough to overpower him. As for the Hulkbuster, it really was only there to hold Hulk off and knock him out of Scarlet Witch's influence. In a full-on drawn out fight, Hulk would rip right through the suit, until there was nothing left to repair it with. Abomination probably takes this one.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: I think (like Red Hulk in the comics) Emil Blonsky is just a far superior strategist and fighter than Hulk, but Hulk has the better stats (strength/speed/healing) so he was able to keep up with Hulk because of the gap between their skill.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: I respectfully disagree. Look at when Hulk was punching him with the car and it had zero effect on Abomination. Abomination kicked Hulk once and Hulk was out.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One huge advantage for abomination is that unlike hulk he still has a keen mind and will intercept or at least hamper Tony getting replacement parts flown in. Also abomination is not above putting civilians in danger to get Tony distracted.

I say Abomination wins.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotticusrex: your just mad that hulkbuster won, he clearly was just as strong and was knocking him across the city, with every hut and he matched his punches evenly as well as knocking him out

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@champion99: did you not not notice the at near the end of the fight, the hulk was thrashing the hulkbuster because he was enraged. The only reason the hulkbuster won was a weak hulk was stunned and calming down, and was knocked out by a sucker punch. But I agree that at the beginning up until the hulk tooth was knocked out, it was a good, even fight with the hulkbuster even having the upper hand. And @SkotticusRex didn't seem mad, he was right. You are the one seeking immature and mad. Not saying you are like that though.

THEAMAZEDEDPOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By THEAMAZEDEDPOL

In avengers 2, hulk was getting a thrashing from hulk buster and tony can get extra parts easy on the other hand, abomination is weaker/same strength as hulk but, abomination has more of a strategic attack. Hulk buster should still win tho as it took on an enraged hulk. Also abomination is careless.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sucker punch or not, it put Hulk down and out. That's impressive.

DragonValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DragonValkyrie

Sucker punch or not, it put Hulk down and out. That's impressive.

abomination pretty much did the same to hulk, most of his hits dazed hulk for a while until hulk got those plot chains to give him the win.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thedailybagel  Moderator

@tifalockhart: not really, he was calmed down as well as it being a sucker punch. Prior to that everything he did was just making hulk angrier, heck, he delivered a sucker punch before that and he had leverage on his side and all it did was knock hulks tooth out, which just made him madder.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thedailybagel  Moderator

Blonsky wins, he was actually able to hurt an enraged hulk unlike the hulkbuster.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: Near the end of the fight Hulk learned to swat away replacement parts. Emil would probably take out the base itself

@dragonvalkyrie: Not even half of Abomination's hits dazed Hulk. Even if every hit dazed Hulk, that isnt "pretty much [doing] the same" as knocking him out cold for several hours

@thedailybagel: could you sucker punch the Hulk to KO? No? Then the feat stands as valid and impressive.

Abomination was clearly stronger. He clearly lost due to getting distracted so much. However Hulk clearly became stronger by the end, and it cannot be said whether or not Hulk wouldve won by that point if Emil wasnt distracted.

Abom wins unless he isnt able to take out the replacement part source.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In AoU if Hulk wasn't under the influence of SW he would have wrecked the HulkBuster. I think Abomination is likely a lot weaker but smarter so I'd give this fight 50/50 tbh. Or favour HB if I had to choose.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veronica wins.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thedailybagel: What leads you to say he was calm? I'm not disputing it - I honestly didn't get that impression.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did abomination even do? He was also choked out. He seemed like he has a high pain tolorance, but he doesn't really have that leaping ability shown in the new MCU movieand he was as strong as he needed to be for the scene. I don't know how much he can lift, or what his striking power is.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@tifalockhart: the fact that he was looking around all confused at the destruction he saw, and also the fact that just two minutes prior to him being hit he tanked a similar sucker punch where stark had leverage on his side as well.

Veronica didnt take out an angry hulk and the movie made it quite clear that stark wasn't going to last much longer the way things were going

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Abomination wins in a bit of a hard fight. Since you, @pr0d1gy, never said that Iron Man has Veronica with him (or was the name Friday? I forgot), I will be assuming that Abomination would win.

The Battle

Because there is no exact location setted up, I will be locating the battle in Harlem (the place where Hulk and Abomination fought).

Abomination launches againts Iron Man, but Iron Man uses his flight to fly againts Abomination and takes away Abom in a punch. Abom gets back and punches the Hulkbuster in the face. Iron Man's suit is damaged but then he strikes back with continueous punch. Abom is getting damaged but then he gets out of the punche's way and Abom rips off Iron Man's left arm. Hulkbuster has lost an arm, and is now desperately fighting his way out of the problem. So he grabs Abom and flies away to drop him high. While in high midair, both are fighting. Abom is puncing Iron Man, while Iron Man is repulsor blasting Abom. Abom then gathers enough strength and hits Iron Man's feet that are used for flight. Both are now falling. While falling, they are hitting each other with attacks. Abom puts his feet on Iron Man's chest and kicks up to the ground. When already reaching the ground, the Hulkbuster armor is severly damaged and close to blow up. Abom falls down, gets up, and grabs a parked bus. Abom, with the bus, heads off to Iron Man who is still lying on the floor, and smashes the Hulkbuster armor with the bus. The bus exploded, and so did the Hulkbuster armor. Abomination has blown up Tony Stark into pieces.

Abomination wins.

Probabilities of Abomination winning: 7/10

Probabilties of Iron Man winning: 3/10

Note:

I may have underestimated Hulkbuster Iron Man.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Abomination

Avatar image for thanosinfinity8769
Thanosinfinity8769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination is proven slightly stronger than hulk and hulk buster was also designed for hulk not abomination

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eh either way.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

abomination

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WastelandMan

Hulkbuster stomps.

People need to understand Hulk was A LOT weaker when he fought Abom than he is currently. Back in his initial film, he faltered from basic firearms whereas Hulk in the Avenegrs films barely noticed getting rained on by high caliber bullets. Current MCU Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk in his initial film.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkbuster DESTROYED a fully enraged Hulk. Abomination pretty much did the same. But Hulkbuster straight up KO'ed hulk. Abomination couldn't.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination wins in a bit of a hard fight. Since you, @pr0d1gy, never said that Iron Man has Veronica with him (or was the name Friday? I forgot), I will be assuming that Abomination would win.

The Battle

Because there is no exact location setted up, I will be locating the battle in Harlem (the place where Hulk and Abomination fought).

Abomination launches againts Iron Man, but Iron Man uses his flight to fly againts Abomination and takes away Abom in a punch. Abom gets back and punches the Hulkbuster in the face. Iron Man's suit is damaged but then he strikes back with continueous punch. Abom is getting damaged but then he gets out of the punche's way and Abom rips off Iron Man's left arm. Hulkbuster has lost an arm, and is now desperately fighting his way out of the problem. So he grabs Abom and flies away to drop him high. While in high midair, both are fighting. Abom is puncing Iron Man, while Iron Man is repulsor blasting Abom. Abom then gathers enough strength and hits Iron Man's feet that are used for flight. Both are now falling. While falling, they are hitting each other with attacks. Abom puts his feet on Iron Man's chest and kicks up to the ground. When already reaching the ground, the Hulkbuster armor is severly damaged and close to blow up. Abom falls down, gets up, and grabs a parked bus. Abom, with the bus, heads off to Iron Man who is still lying on the floor, and smashes the Hulkbuster armor with the bus. The bus exploded, and so did the Hulkbuster armor. Abomination has blown up Tony Stark into pieces.

Abomination wins.

Probabilities of Abomination winning: 7/10

Probabilties of Iron Man winning: 3/10

Note:

I may have underestimated Hulkbuster Iron Man.

You certainly do, the abomination is slightly stronger than Hulk though is not by much Veronica which is Hulkbuster is literally Hulk's cell. Made to defeat the Hulk and it was stronger than a enraged Hulk and what people didn't appear to notice is that Tony was trying to rescue people and avoid causalities that he certainly most did. And even then Hulkbuster prove to be more powerful than Hulk. Also F.R.I.D.A.Y. is Stark's new A.I it comes equipped on the armor and is part of the Armor. is like saying Abomination doesn't have his powers just bc he didn't say he had it. Certainly Hulk Buster is going to bust Abomination.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@undefined: Hulk Buster was created by a genius to at least hold it's own against Hulk so it should have no problem beating Abomination

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

If the Hulkbuster can beat Hulk, it can beat Abomination